Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG a new story yaaay
It was amazing start can't wait to read more of it
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved the vm sugar dear...waiting to know what happens now n how khushi will know about arnav...please update soon
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Part 2

After few months..

Khushi just wake up in the morning and was little surprised to find the bed empty beside her.. She couldn't find her husband in the room.. She still remember she fall asleep while waiting for him.. She started to call him and that's when the room's door open and she saw him walking in with his coat in his hand.. He placed the coat on the recliner and smiled to her..

Arnav: "Good morning.. Jaan.." She was staring at him with frowning brows..

Khushi: "Where were you Arnav..?? Why didn't you return home last night..?" He seat near her on the edge of the bed and hold her hand in his..

Arnav: "I have a meeting with US clients as their timing wasn't same with us.. So I was rushing and forgot to inform you.." He caress her cheeks.. Even it was a big LIE from his side but he can't tell her he was bedding his new models last night..

Khushi: "You look tired.." He nodded with sleepy eyes.. He hardly get enough time to sleep last night as most of the time he was enjoying on bed..

Arnav: "Yea.." The only words come from his mouth.. He turn aside only to find a tray of food which haven't been touched yet.. "You didn't had your dinner..??" He asked in surprised..

Khushi: "I.. was.." been interrupted..

Arnav: "Khushi how many time I need to tell you don't wait for me.. I will be always late and don't skip your meals because of me.." She just nodded with heavy heart..

Khushi: "I thought we will have together but you was more engrossed in your works.." She pouted.. He feel guilty when she say so.. But this guiltiness wasn't enough for him to repair his spoiled behaviour..

Arnav: "From now onwards I will be back on time.. If I'm late I will inform you.. Just don't skip your meals Jaan.. You will fall sick.." She rested her hand on his chest and slowly creating pattern and indirectly hinting him.. She leaned her lips near him but before that he pulled back.. Making her little odd.. "Let me fresh first.." He took his towels and walked in the bathroom.. He didn't let her kiss him as he have been touched by the models and there were some girlish smell in his mouths and his clothes which he didn't want her to find out about him having extra martial affairs behind her.. But before that he called Jenny and told her to prepare their breakfast in their room as today he wanted to spend his quality time with his wife only..

Khushi stood up and went to open the window's curtain.. She took her nighty robe and wear as her underneath gown was too exposed.. She open the door and let Jenny placed their breakfast in the room and told her that she will prepare the plate.. Jenny has a very good bonding with her new mamm.. She likes her company as she wasn't an arrogant brat.. While, She didn't even knew much about her chief which she is working with.. As he didn't brings any girls at his mansion.. Whatever he did would be surely hidden from the society and media.. He was too famous and his news spread so fast.. He didn't want that to happen in his life as he can't see any pain in Khushi's eyes but at the same time he can't stop bedding his models.. He needs them as he needs Khushi in his life.. How ironic..?

The bathroom doors open he walked out with a towel hanging on his waist and a wide smirked on his face seeing his wife looking way to sexy in the nighty which was above her knees and making her long legs visible to him.. He hugged her from behind and kissed her nape..

Arnav: "I know you are little angry Khushi.. I'm sorry for not coming back last night.. I'm sorry.." He kissed her shoulder.. She placed her hands on him..

Khushi: "So you realize it..?? I thought you won't.."

Arnav: "I realize every gesture of yours Jaan.." He pulled her more in to him.. He knew he won't be able to fulfill his promise which he made during their first night as he was habitual to this life and s** but he won't break his promise which he made today.. He will never spend a night outside leaving his beautiful wife at home all alone.. Due to him she skipped her meals and he can never let due to his carelessness she fall sick..

Khushi: "Arnav.. Let's have breakfast.. I'm hungry.." He took her on the recliner and make her seat on his lap.. She shyly seat on top of him and her hand resting on his neck.. He took a piece of sandwich and feed her with his own hand.. She was eating carefully and he was just adoring her.. She was too beautiful to bear his husband truth colour.. He thought..

Arnav: "I have an surprise for you.." She raised her brows.. "Eat this first then I will show you your surprise.." She silently eat the sandwich and sipped the juice from her husband's hand.. He pampered her a lot as he loves her but his love is hypocrite.. Even he realise it..

Khushi: "You not going to eat anything..??"

Arnav: "I already had mine.." He kissed her cheeks and move to her forehead and capture her rosy lips in his.. Her lips was attempting and he wanted to touch and taste her every day.. She was too special to him even sometime he feel scared to lose her if she come to know the true side of him.. His hand move to her robe and he open the knot and slid it down.. He lifted her in his arms without breaking the passionate kiss.. He carefully made her lied on the bed and open her gown and throw his towel away from them.. He hide themselves under the duvet and start to create another passionate moment around them.. He touched and taste every curves of her body.. She was just moaning and letting him satisfied his needs and hers too.. He was slowly moving down and touch on her sensitive part which made her gasped.. Her face move left right when it was creating havoc in her stomach.. He knew she was coming and that's when he adjust himself and enter her to complete the needs of their by taking her to the another extend of pleasure which he always gives her when they was on bed.. He never been rough with her on bed.. he was way too careful and gentle but when it come to his model he was almost torturing them and make them fulfill his wild desire.. But with her he will turn in a new person..

Both of them was resting in each other arms after two hours of making loves.. She was glowing as usual whenever they made love.. That was a treat for him to see her after the love making scene unlike his models who was gasping for oxygen and their face looked miserable when they had s**..

Arnav: "Khushi.." She hmm-ed as she don't have any strength left after making love with her husband.. He kissed her ear lobe and make her closed her eyes tight due to the sensation.. "I love you.." He whisper in her ear.. She smiled.. All her energy regained in her as he always knew how to make her energy able after the tiring love making.. "You feel tired..??" Her back was resting on his chest while he was leaning on the headboard.. The quilt was closing their visible body which wasn't wearing anything inside.. He hugged her waist from behind literally touched her bosom..

Khushi: "hmm.." He make her laid comfortably on him and whisper soothing words in her ear which she wanted to hear from him every time after they had the passionate encounter.. She closed her eyes and let the slumber took over her.. The best day in her life was sleeping in her husband arms which she loves and trust most in this world.. But least she knew her husband was playing with her trust and keeping her in darkness..

In evening, Khushi was busy in the kitchen and preparing coffee for her husband.. He was still sleeping when she was awake and she didn't disturb him as she can see tiredness on his face.. She hurriedly get ready and walked towards the kitchen.. Today, half of the day she spend in her room under her husband arms and she was getting some teasing glance from Jenny who didn't utter a word but still her glance was enough to make her shy.. She was instructing some maids for the dinner and told them what her husband prefer to eat.. That's when someone wrapped his hand on her waist and literally make her jump in sudden.. He rested his chin on her shoulder not before kissing her from behind on her cheeks.. She was staring at the maids who was looking here and there.. They was feeling shy just like her..

Arnav: "Jaan.. Why did you come down so early..??" He asked in his most romantic voice..

Khushi: "Arnav.. They are looking at us.." She whisper and signing him to leave her.. He eyed the maids and indirectly signed them with his eyes to leave them alone.. They walked out from the kitchen living this two love soul behind..

Arnav: "Now happy..??" He asked in raising brows.. She don't have anything to say and let him rest his chin on her shoulder and she was busy preparing his coffee.. "Khushi.. Come lets go.. I need to show you your surprise.." He hold her hand and make her walked along with him.. They walked towards the main door and he closed her eyes with the black cloth.. She was asking him numerous of question but he only told her to wait.. He hold her shoulder and took her at the main entrance and open her cloth only to make a loud gasp come out from her mouth..

Khushi: "Wow.. Beautiful car.. You bought a new one..?" She asked in surprised..

Arnav: "Yea.. But not for me.. But for you.." She frown her brows..

Khushi: "But you just gift me Hondo civic last week then again this..??" She surely don't like him wasting money as she knew it wasn't that easy to earn it..

Arnav: "That's not the problem here.. I bought this 7 series BMW for my beautiful wife.. Doesn't matter how much car I gives you but the love you gives to me are always refundable.." He gives her the car keys and make her believe that he bought it only for her..

Khushi: "But Arnav.. I don't need this car.. Why are you wasting your money..?" He placed his index finger on her lips..

Arnav: "When it comes to you nothing is wasteful.. If can I wanted to buy those star which you are too much fond with.." He smirked only to get hit on his chest.. "Now go an check the car.. If you wanted to modify anything just let me now.." Khushi walked towards the car and seat inside just to examine the beauty of the BMW..

Arnav was standing at the corner and looking at his wife who was happily smiling.. But least he knew this smile one day will be trashed from her face just because of him.. He will be crying for one smile and glimpse of her when all his horrible deeds come in front of her eyes.. His mobile ring showing a message..

"Arnie.. Let's meet tonight.. My husband went outstation today.."

One of his model buzzed him but he replied a NO as he already decide he will spend this full day with his wife.. He don't mind taking others wife on bed.. They was the one throwing their body on him not he invited them.. It was just a kind of pleasure to get an experience bedmates.. He thought.. He delete the message.. He didn't want it been notice by Khushi.. 

She come out from the car and hugged him and kissed his cheeks..

Khushi: "I love the car..." She said in excitement..

Arnav: "You love me more or the car..??" He just wanted to tease her..

Khushi: "Of course I love you more.. Because you are my husband and the man who I TRUST the most.." His tongue tied when she said she trust him the most..?? She was blabbering while he was lost in some thoughts.. He hurriedly come back into his sense when he saw her running at the corner and throwing whatever she had eat.. He rushed to her and patted her back and shouts for Jenny to bring water for her..

Arnav: "Khushi.. What happen..??" Her eyes was teary and she was feeling little dizzy.. The next moment she fainted in his arms..

To be continued..

Those are SILENT READER (which not in my pm acc) at least press the like button so i can know who are reviewing my story.. You don't have to comment if you don't want too.. 

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that so sad she trust him and the bas***d is sleeping around with any woman disgusting and her touches his wife with those hands very disgusting and is khushi pregnant thanks for the pmEdited by dumas - 10 years ago
flutterlashes thumbnail
Unres

fabulous updatewa..
he is still wid other womens..
I thought he will try to stop himself
but ses like he cnt control his addiction
and even he is ready to bed married ladies
god hw khushi will handle herself after knowing dis..
khushi throw up.. Is she pregnant??"
eagerly waiting for d next part
update soonwa
Edited by flutterlashes - 10 years ago
arshilove14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏 nice update
what is she pregnent
update doon

He don't mind taking others wife on bed.. 

Can I ask you something Mr.ASR If Khushi sleeps with someone else[She won't, never]will you accept it?Then will you be able to forgive her?No na Then how can you be such a two faced man?😡

He knew he won't be able to fulfill his promise which he made during their first night as he was habitual to this life and s** 
--- Then go and consult a Doctor.

I guess she is pregnant now Oh God
I hope he'll change on hearing this good news.

Please Pavu di make Khushi aware of this dirty truth and make him beg for her forgiveness😡

Nice Update
Update soonish😃
Edited by KeerthuKiarshi - 10 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
hope she is pregnant
that would hopefully change him
Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 10 years ago
Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome , I Am Loving It Pavin!
😳
Keep It Up!
And I Guess Khushi's Pregnant!
Lets Gear It For Drama :D
Edited by minahil1996 - 10 years ago
farhas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
suuupppeeerrrbbb update arrggghhh this arnav😡 he has spent his whole  night enjoying without even informing her hate him poor khushi she was waiting for this idiot feeling very bad for and i think she is pregnant what is going to hsppen now...and waiting for her to know all the truth...and i looovvveee this ff a lot if you can update it twice or thrice a week its my humble request😉 plllsss