Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
srry for late comments even couldnt comment on some last parts of season one coz was busy with my xams
gr8 update so arnav is trying his best n last line was shocking wht does he mean by he isnt his son? n khushi's being late everytime is fishy so do we have a baby revealation coming?
dis_arshi thumbnail
hope that she will listen to him at least
knew that there something with that child case
saj111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WoW dat was an interesting twist. If Khushi would've listened to Arnav on dat night then they would've their own child by now. Well waiting 4d mistery behind d child to get unfolded.

Update soon, egarly waiting 4 their Dangerous Ishq to begin once again.
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I knew it he is not arnav son but khushi didn't give him a chance to explain...waiting for next part eagerly😃
plz reveal truth in next update😛
therandomgirl thumbnail
Nice update and thnx for the pn
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

**PM LATER**

Part 6

Arnav: We are husband and wife and nothing wrong in it..

Khushi: It is wrong.. (She snapped out).. You have a son and your sons voice was echoing in my ear.. I dont want him to have a same future like me.. He needs you and the better way to get end of all this is you Divorce me.. and go back to your ex-wife and your son.. (He was pissed hearing this from her and he held her forearms roughly and pulling her more near to him..)

Arnav: He is not my son.. DAMN IT..!! (He shouts his lungs out..)

She was taken back with his sudden outburst but more than that his words.. A phase which would judge what kind of future they might share..??  She looked in his eyes to find the truth and the real in his words.. His eyes was magnifying.. Seem he will eat her alive if she again utter the same words..

Khushi: Another lie I guess..?? (She mocked him..)

Arnav: Will you give me a chance to speak..?? (He was trying to control his anger.. He didnt want to shouts at her.. He didnt want to hurt her with his unbearable anger..)

Khushi(Waving his hand from her forearms): NO.. I wont..! (She snapped out roughly boiling his blood..)

She started to walk towards the exit but he turn her roughly and pin her on the door.. He held her wrist tightly leaning on the wood door and blocked all the possible way for her to escape from his grip..

Arnav: You have to listen.. If you dont prefer a polite way then I wont hesitate to make you listen forcefully.. 

They look in each other eyes and trying to soothe the confrontation which going to happen between them..

Arnav: Danish is not my son.. He spoke once he didnt found her struggling or protesting.. He is Pamelas first husbands son which already passed away after few months Danish was born.. (She frown her brows when some part of the past was relieve to her..)

He leave her wrist and make her seat on the couch and he too seat beside her.. She was being numb as gesturing him to continue..

Arnav: Danish was growing up and his needs increase day by day.. He keep on asking about his father and Pamela couldnt give him any replies.. She always created a lame excuse and told him his Dad went for a business trip.. After few months I visited them and the first reaction of Danish shocked us.. (He hold her hand and assured her..) He called me Dad.. 

She pulled back from his touch..

Khushi: He called you Dad and you decided to marry his mother..?? (She smiled almost teasing him..)

Arnav: Will you let me finish..? (She sat quietly and he continued..) I didnt denied when he called me Dad.. He needs a fatherly loves and I tried to give him some.. We were getting closed and one day Danish fell sick and he been confirm having Leukaemia.. He was just small and have to go through so much at such a tender age.. Then only me and Pamela decided to get married as I too started to attach with them.. We married on paper and it was hidden from everyone.. None of my family member knew I was married.. Even the media wasnt aware about this.. The only person who was happy for mine and Pamela's marriage was Danish.. He feel his life complete.. For the early stage of our marriage we were just friends We always stay in limit.. But on that one night everything changed.. We attend a party and we was high.. (he stopped and looked on the ground as cant meet her eyes..) The next day we wake up we was on the bed without any clothes and I was hugging her.. All the gestures showed we have consummated our marriage..

Alone tear rolled on her cheeks.. He turn and cupped her cheeks while wiping her sorrow away..

Arnav: Then things between us start to turn in a different way when Pamela start to demands a lot from me.. She wanted me to accept her as a wife and gives her full rights but it wasnt possible for me.. I married her because of Danish and I dont love her even before nor after our marriage.. Smalls fight started to create between us and it was continuing.. After few days I saw her with a guy kissing each other that was the day I decided to divorce her and let her enjoy her life the way she wanted too.. But I didnt forget about Danish.. I took a fully rights to consult regarding his health.. But God loves him more.. Danish passed away few months after you disappear.. (His eyes moist remembering those days..)

But he didnt let his tear fell on his cheeks.. Only he knew how much he loves Danish.. He already consider him as his own son..

Arnav: Khushi.. I wont asked you to forgive me now.. I knew you need time and I will wait for it.. Just take your time and rethink about our marriage.. (He held her hand and in between gesturing her his loves..)

Khushi(Pulling back from the touch): Coming to the conclusion.. I dont find any reason for you to marry her.. You can still love Danish without tying any knot with his mother..

Arnav: We did everything for Danish and that was the reason I get married to Pamela.. I scarified my life for that boy just with a hope that he can live his life by having a father beside him..

She stood up and stand few steps away from him..

Khushi: You shouldnt hide all this from me.. At least you should tried to make me understand.. But no.. You was busy proofing how much you loves me.. How much you cares for me.. 

He too stood up and walked to her..

Arnav(with gritted teeth): I didnt knew my past will come and haunt my presence life.. If I knew all this then I will never hide it from you.. 

Khushi: If thats the case.. Then I too need time to forgive you.. Which I knew it was beyond impossible.. You made my life like hell when you come to know about Samrat.. You treat me like a maid and I too wont go slow this time.. If you can show how much you was hurt because I moaned Samrats name on our first night then Im thousand times hurt knowing my husband was married before and more than that he slept with his ex-wife.. Doesnt matter you was in sense or not but still you slept with her and I can never forget all this so easily.. 

She walked out from the suite leaving him alone behind..

Day passed but the times and distance didnt bring any closeness for them.. They was still reacting as they was new to each other.. Most of the time he was busy with his fashion show while she was busy with her hotels works.. It was Saturday night and most of the Hotels staff will be chill outing at the clubs..

Black Ruby is the most famous club in Singapore and it would be a big day for them on weekend.. As most of them come here to rest and enjoy their off day from works..

Khushi Viren and Bella start to walk in and get settle on the respective chairs. Viren bought some drinks for the ladies and they start to talk to each other.. The was cracking jokes while in between seeing some couples who was going gala on the dance floor..

Viren: Look at this people.. They are dancing like there is no tomorrow for them..

Bella: And just look at our SheilaJi.. The entire gaze move to Sheila who is the room service girl in their hotel..

Khushi: She gets a new fish today.. Seem fresh one indeed.. (They laughed seeing a man late 40 dancing with her..)

Bella: I guess she only have interest in old folks..

Viren: Old is Gold okey.. People say they are more experience on bed.. Khushi hit Viren on his arms.. 

They start to laugh and enjoy teasing Sheila's partner..

Thats when a man nearly 30 walked in the club and marched towards the bar.. He order a can of beer and was gulping down his drinks ignoring all the presence in the clubs..

Khushi: Viren lets Dance.. (She approached..)

Viren: Wow.. Khushi.. This is the first time you asked me.. While you always denied me and why so sudden today?? 

She didnt give any answer for his query and pulled him towards the dance floor.. The music was yet soft.. She circled her arm on his neck while his hand was on her waist.. She was dancing and in between staring a person who was lost in his drinks which was none other than her husband..

Arnav start to look here and there and thats when his gaze caught his wife who was dancing with a man.. He clenched the can harder almost destroying the exact shape of the can.. Who is that man..?? Is he Viren..?? So they are..?? He started to make his own speculation when she was dancing cozily with the unknown man for him..

To be continued..

I will update on Monday too..

Those are SILENT READER (which not in my pm acc) at least press the like button so i can know who are reviewing my story.. You don't have to comment if you don't want too.. 

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy i am first 😃
i guess khushi is right their was no need to marry.
so khushi is taking revenge by making arnav jealous.
hope this doesn't go far later she regrets.
update soon 😉 Edited by Rohinid - 10 years ago
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi lied Arnav that she lov Viren...
Poor Arnav...:(
Nd that child s not his son..!!!
Then y did he call him Dad...??
Waitng 4 d nxt part
Anaswar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked it...so khushi going to take revenge...
super update...
cant wait for monday...  
Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome dear...
don't u think khushi is going too far...