Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi-shree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Impressive...New story...very much excited to read further.continue soon...
deepikadhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

loved it <3<3
rabba ve rabba veinteresting prologue waiting to read further
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey nice concept. Do continue soon. I wanted to know what happen when they both meet. Banner is also beutiful and title is mind-blowing. Keep it up👏👏
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oyee asr wifey next update kab milega😡😡

Its long nw
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it can't wait for it to start
sphobic thumbnail
wow another story form you .
so excited for the journey to begin.
and  i love the title.😊

do continue soon.

Love!!!
sushi410 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice start, looking forward to ittt :)
starsarun thumbnail
Pavin dear update it sooon plzzz. We all wanted to know the story :)
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Character Sketch 

Arnav Singh Raizada the most desired bachelor and a short temper person who write his own destiny. Own a Fashion House and his main rival is none other than this own father Ronit Singh Raizada.

Khushi Malhotra fond of red colour. Love to smile and make people smile. Fashion student and come India to complete her final year due to some reason. From New York living with her brother and Nannu.

Ronit Singh Raizada having a dark past which made his son hates him the most.

Tanuja Singh Raizada step mother of Arnav and Anjali. She is loving and caring person. She loves Arnav the most even more than her own daughter.

Mahi Raizada step sister of Arnav. Bubbly and Khushi's childhood friends

----

Devyani Khanna - Nani

Aakash Khanna - Son of Mami and Mama

Payal Gupta - Wife of Aakash

Mami & Mama - Manorama Khanna & Manmohan Khanna 

Anjali Jha - Wife of Shyam and Sister to Arnav

Shyam Jha - Lawyer from profession and staying in RM due to Anjali's request

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely comment and for the adorable pictures. I didn't thought my imagination Concept is getting a lot of respond and those who asked who is the heroien in my imagination.. 😆 Let it be secret😳

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Part 1

The sunrise brings a blissful day and shine in Raizada Mansion.. The elder was busy doing pooja in the small mandir while the maids was preparing breakfast before the family arrive.. Everyone seem rushing here and there.. In this mansion perfection was always needed.. Nani handed the pooja's plate to Anjali and she went to give Prasad to everyone.. The entire went to the dining room to have their breakfast..

Shyam: "Ranisahiba.. Where is your Chotte..??" That one name brings a kind of anger in one person's eyes..  

Anjali: "He didn't come home last night.." She almost whisper when she saw her father, Ronit Singh Raizada's red blood eyes which was staring at her..

Ronit: "I don't wish to hear his name in early morning.. It will just spoil my day.." he strictly worn.. "Hari Prakash.. Serve the food.." The maids hurriedly nodded and obey his order.. While Anjali and the entire family was  silently eating their breakfast.. Arnav and Ronit can never get along with each other.. They were like this since his mother Nargis passed away and he blamed his father for this.. While his hatred increase more than before when his father married again for the second time with Tanuja which was his father's secretary.. She is loving person and she loves her step children equally even she has a daughter name Mahi.. While Nani, Mama and Mami are also staying with them per his mother's last wish to Arnav.. She wanted her own family been taken care by her son..

The door bell rang and the maids run to open the door before he heard another order.. Their trance been disturb when a girl wearing red simple anarkali and walking towards the dining room.. She was indeed beautiful if she wear any colour..

Anjali: "Namaste.. Can I know who are you..?? We didn't recognize you.. I'm sorry if I sound rude but this is the first time all of us are seeing you.." The girl smile to her and she was about to reply but stop when there were sudden scream from the stairs which was none other than Mahi Raizada..

Mahi: "Khushi….." Hearing this name after ages the entire's family eyes popped out in sudden.. All of them stood up from their respective seat and when to hug her one by one..

Ronit: "Why you didn't told us you was coming back to India..??"

Khushi: "Uncle actually I wanted to surprise all of you but I'm failed due to this Mahi.. She recognized me and my plan flopped.." She pouted.. Khushi and Mahi was still hugging.. They were seeing each other after 15 years.. She left to New York with her brother and Nannu (grandfather) after her parents passed away..

Mahi: "Of course I will recognize you Khushi.. You are still wearing this chain which only you and me are having.." They again hug each other and Invite her to join for the breakfast..

Nani: "So where are you staying Khushi betiya..??"

Khushi: "Naniji.. I'm your neighbour now.." They frown their brows in confusion..

Anjali: "Neighbour..??" Khushi nodded with a grin of excitement..

Khushi: "The bunglow opposite of the Raizada Mansion is belongs to Malhotra.." Their eyes was glued on her.. They were staying here for such a long time and didn't even know that house was belongs to their family friends..?? Khushi saw their puzzle look and she start to explain to them.. "Bhaiyya bought the house last month when I was planning to depart to India and I have asked him to find a house near to your Mansion so I can always drop by and spend some time with the only family which I have here.." She narrate the whole journey and how her life was in New York.. What she did and what she didn't..

Ronit: "Khushi Betiya.. From now on wards you are going to stay here with us.. If you deny then we will feel hurt and I can't let you live alone in that big bungalow.. You are my Friends daughter which I consider as mine too and It's a strict order.. You are shifting here from today itself.." Khushi don't have any other option she hurriedly agree.. She too wanted to stay with them and spend some time with them before she leave to New York again only after she complete her final year..

It was nearly midnight when a man with three piece suit enter the Mansion.. His anger was always visible on his face.. He didn't care what people might be thinking about him because he was the only person who knew himself very well.. he didn't even wish to stay in this house but due to his Nani and Sisters he was bearing his father.. He own a Fashion House and he was well recognize in Fashion Industries.. The living room's darkness was somewhere related to him as he too living in dark since years and there were no one to help him to come out from this darkness.. Suddenly the entire mansion bright up when someone switch on the lights in the living room..

Ronit: "Is this the time to return home.. Chotte..??" He yelled which made the entire family awake and run to the living room.. This wasn't a new drama for them.. it was a regular dosage for them to see this father and son's bonding getting cracked day by day..

Arnav: "Arnav Singh Raizada.." he pressed his name.. "You don't have rights to call me with that name.." He was about to march towards the stairs but been stop again..

Ronit: "Where was you for the whole day..??" He shouts his lungs out.. Arnav turn and give him a deadly glare..

Arnav: "Mine your own business.. Mr.Ronit Singh Raizada…" with gritted teeth.. Anjali was in tear seeing her brother's rudeness with her father..

Anjali: "Chotte how can you behave like this with Dad…??"

Arnav: "I don't even consider him as my father and Di don't waste your tear for him.. It's not worthy.." His tone was quite rough.. Nani shook her head seeing her grandson's changing to worst..

Tanuja: "Arnav.. At least have your dinner first.." He look at his step mother who was standing at the corner with a tray of food for him..

Arnav: "If you are insisting then I will have.. But not here.. In my room.. Someone's face are just provoking my anger.." He walked towards his room.. While Tanuja smile on his Son's attitude.. Even she was his step mother but he didn't hate her the way he hate his father.. When she come to this house the first person she get closed too was Arnav..

Mahi's room

Khushi and Mahi was looking each other.. Mahi clearly saw Khushi's confusion.. They settle on the bed and lean their back on the headboard while a small pillow was resting on their laps..

Mahi: "He is my big brother.. Arnav Singh Raizada.." She spoke before she asked her..

Khushi: "I didn't ask anything.." she wasn't a type of asking about other's family problem even she consider them as a part of her life..

Mahi: "I know you didn't ask but I don't want you to get shock aftershock witnessing this fights everyday.." She frown her brows..

Khushi: "Everyday..??" Mahi nodded in agreement..

Mahi: "Bhai and Dad can never get along.. He hate Dad.." her voice was almost whispering.. There were some kind of hidden pain too..

Khushi: "How can he hate Uncle..?? He is his father and he was too rude.. Such a beast he is.." She was angry after hearing someone hating the person she respect and loves..

Mahi: "Bhai is not wrong Khushi.. It was Dad's mistake.. He was the one made Bhai like this.. When bhai was 5 years old his mother.. Aunty Nargis passed away and Dad was the reason behind all this.. She was sick but Dad didn't visit her nor bother about her.. he was busy enjoying his life and one day Aunty commit suicide when she saw Dad's pictures in news headline with some German's model and she lost hope in their marriage life where she took a drastic step and end her life living Di and Bhai behind.. Once she passed away Dad return home and he try to change and be a good father but all that didn't affected Bhai.. he start to create rift and distance from Dad.. He was the one insisted Dad to send him to boarding school and he spend his life all alone.. The more broken he was when he heard Dad married again with Mom.. But he didn't hate Mom.. Somewhere he knew Mom wasn't in mistake.. He start to get close to Mom when he come for holiday and Mom never neglected him.. She loves Bhai a lot even more than anyone in this house.. Bhai wanted a mother's love and that what he found in Mom.. Years passed but Dad and Bhai relation didn't changed.. The hatred he having for Dad can never vanish.." Mahi's eyes was filled up flashing all those days.. World will always blame her brother but he wasn't responsible for the what he was.. Circumstances changed him..

Khushi: "I'm sorry Mahi.. I didn't mean to make you sad.." She hold her hand and indirectly giving her some strength..

Mahi: "No Khushi.. You should knew all this.. You are part of our family now.. When you was here Bhai was in boarding school and that was the reason you didn't met him.." She brushed off her tear..

Khushi: "Did he always yell like that.. I mean shouting and his anger which he was carrying..??" Mahi smile on her best friends thought..

Mahi: "Bhai is a short temper person.. He will get pissed every easily.. But only with Dad and others not with us.. But sometime he is very rude.." Khushi went in a deep thought hearing all this.. Such a dark personality he has.. "And more importantly Khushi.. Don't try to be smart in front of him.. If possible just stay away from him.."

Khushi: "But why…??" she was little surprised..

Mahi: "Because he don't get closed to people easily and he don't like people making him angry or over react in front of him and you are one of it.. Doesn't matter whatever he said just keep quiet and listen.. Don't even open your mouth to fight back.." She didn't know that she can follow all this or not..? But something was there about this person making her to knew more about him..

Khushi: "Don't he have girlfriend..?? How they handle him and his unbearable anger..??"

Mahi: "Girlfriends he have a lot but all dumb him or he dumbs them..?? Bhai is obsess lover.. He loves them a lot and give them all the luxury life and they only dumb him because they got what they want but he wasn't a man who will silently receive this shit.. He will destroy their career which he build for them and he will turn their life upside down.."

Khushi: "That is not love.. he just need someone beside him to accompany his loneliness.." In just one hour she get a lot of information of this person.. He was too hard to understand..

Mahi: "Whatever it is Khushi.. Let it be the way it is.. Now let's sleep.. I'm damn sleepy and you are going to sleep with me today.. I missed my best friends so much.." She off the room's light and a slumber took over her.. But one person couldn't get enough sleep.. Something was bothering her and that too about the person which they discussed.. Arnav Singh Raizada..

It was early in the morning.. Khushi was walking towards the stairs wearing a light yellow salwar kameez and was rushing to attend the pooja.. It was routine in this house that every member should present in the mandir but this ritual didn't bother by someone which don't have trust in God.. Khushi saw Hari Prakash rushing and she thought of helping him..

Khushi: "Hari Prakashji.. let me help you.." HP nodded in disagreement.. "Don't worry no one will say anything to you.. Just tell me where I should send this tray..??" She grab the tray from his grips..

HP: "Anjali Di's room.. It was on second floor.. Left one" Khushi start to follow HP direction and went to search the room.. She was standing at a spot where there were two rooms.. She don't knew which was belongs to Di.. she closed her eyes and her heart whisper her to enter in the second room.. She always does this when she was in confusion.. He heart never betrayed her.. She knock the door before she sneak in.. The room's decoration was too classic.. Only grey and white paint was on the wall and some wallpaper with few picture gallery at the right side.. A recliner been occupied in middle of the room and a attached pool with garden.. She was confused seeing the room.. It was nice for sure but she feel weird being here.. She keep the tray on the coffee table and was about to turn but suddenly she lost her balance when her body dumb in a strong man which was just wrapped with a towel on his waist..

She hold him in fear and the next moment both was lying on the floor.. And to be surprise their lips clashed accidently which form a perfect kiss.. She open her eyes wider when she feel his lips on her.. So does he was looking at her like he saw an alien..

To be continued..

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago