Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thnx sohara for the wishes ❤️and love your answer for the riddle .Poor prakash brothers and going through a machine.😆 Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 121-122

Twinkling Hearts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wAp_6V_vUQ

"Maanwan Thandiyan chawan" [mothers are like cool shades of trees].It is saying mothers hold kids hands for a while but their hearts forever.She is blessing on us from heaven on Earth and whose blessings always follow her child ,ALWAYS! As Emily Dickson says ,"A mother is the one to whom you hurry when you are troubled'".and that is so true in Arnav's case.He always seeks solace in his mother's lap in the GARDEN after her but still looking for love like her as mom's hug lasts long after she lets go and he's been missing that since he was 14.

A brother and a sister shared their moments of spending time with her and talked over her "Nishani" [mark] her kangan left for them.The noise of which was so peaceful for them as  Mom's Lori[song to make kid's sleep].The peace holding such a piece in hands gets broken when Anjali triggered a scorching pain of ocean in him.

Mother's caring and loving words for her DIL hold such a big meaning'... 

"dihan rakhiye ga aur savdhan rahiye ga..humare chote ki naak peh bohat sara gussa rehta hai..aur dil mein bohat sara pyar..gussa bardhat karna and pyar sood samet lautana" 

Translation: Be careful and be considerate ,  Our Chote has a loving heart Besides too much anger on his nose'...Have patience with anger but return the love with  adulation''...

Teary eyes but determination of showing sister his strength can't make him weak.Anjali "agar Maan tumhain aaj dekhti tou'''...pehchan bhi nahi paati mujhe'..Arnav completes it and leaves before the convulsion traps him and on his way out bumps into Khushi ...Her smile vanishes with his tears and they both share a moment of understanding with each other...She knows the fact through Anjali and knows he needs her''...

Khushi reaches to poolside and reads his pain written on her face as she can't take her eyes off of him.But she wants to leave him alone by obeying his wish his DEAL for not talking to him."Tou kya woh sach mein tare ban jante hain"'.....["so do they really become stars?"]

These innocent words just grab her heart,"Baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin hai baat yaqeen ki hai"[ Its all about Faith not truth or lie] .She comes close to him and they both look at the stars,twinkling hearts, their parents .

Pause here:Is he the same ASR who threw her out by saying :tum samjh sakti ho keh mein kya mehsoos kar sakta hoon"[You know how do I feel]on his parents' anniversary.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS

Their connection with these twinkling hearts is since from the beginning,from Sheesh Mahal to Delhi night [1st tu hi bata mere Maula]...Where his sis told him "eik din woh larki ayegi...[One day a girl will come in your life...] till Tota huwa tara night after she left him and he wishes for her to come back and Di asks his wish in her prayer ,"aisa jeevan saathi mile jo inke sab dukh door karde.."[a life partner who can relieve him from all the pains] ...journey of Di's wish becomes that partner's heartbeat who makes him realize these twinkling tiny bodies have heart of someone who thinks her deceased parents are shining on her in between there and not just a silly romantic nonsense which became a sizzling romantic moment during Diwali night under the stars..These silent communication tools brought them together and provided them strength when they needed each other the most.These silent night riders got their heartbeat during telepathy of their confession .There are many many moments of their silent communication through these twinkling hearts but the most amazing was when he smiles upon her command as if she says "look Arnavji your Mom wants you to just SMILE."

and above all these became the witness of their union in the farmhouse where his belief changed with her and he brought his MOTHER right next to her .

During this emotional roller coaster ride,it does not seem these two who share every rhythm of their heart beat, were playing hide and seek with each others in this game of "who will get tagged first in this Deal of no talking".

Not talking with each other is just killing for both of em.Khushi," eik tou itna zaroori sandesh diya 'dhanewat daine ki bajaye itna gussa"[I give him so impt message but instead of being thankful ..anger is on his face as always'...].He showed her his fake concerns for La by eating her cooked Dal with Mirchi which he hates and she knows it as In Nainital they acquainted with each other very well.

He just wants her to talk to him'...She tries her best through HP [she ,talking through HP is not digesting in his stomach] and her gestures like a sharade  '...but he is Akhroo and refusing to bow down so hiccup by hiccup she sees HER man eats other woman's Dal . '...[True to man's nature] '...

Mamiji was right The whole menue has been changed.

He was just like a kid if you are not talking with me I am eating this'...in his Zid [stubbornness] Khushi,"mirch wali dal kha laingay par apni galati nahi manengey" [In his ego he will eat spicy food but will not accept his mistakes]''...hmmm''...Why do you care Khushi'.."Kyuon fadak padta hai"[Why matters to you] and what mistake the one he did breaking your heart announcing his engagement with La'...hmmm..isn't it'...and you are feeling bad for him while he told you "mere liye uss baat ka koi matlab nahin hai"[that thing doesn't matter to me.]'...but he cares for me and he indeed bound me with the bandage'...and that's all makes a difference for her'...

She got the message from Aman and delivered to him in Khushi style but his amusement behind fake anger was amazing.He gets the message late and it frustrates him for her not talking to him regardless the proposal of this DEAL was  his'...hmmm.interesting'..as this deal of his the most LOUSY one ever'...

Pause here: Message has been delivered through Anjali and Nanji got it from Mamiji.Again Three women behind this success.

It does matter to Khushi'...She brings milk for her Akhroo ,gets her attention through "mirchi".seee'...and shows him a real kid in him while mimicking his way of eating Mirchi wali Dal[eating spicy dal] in his childish style.But one thing sure she is enjoying his "chup" as even in anger he can't shout at her and its not gone unnoticed by him either.

He still have that "seee" sensation and taste around his lips and wants to throw that burning sensation at her for every gesture she makes but stops at her sweetness with which is holding milk for him ,yes she cares'...but her not talking with him is not settling with this seee'...and at the top how can I lose his own DEAL ,no way.its a war till his last seee breath'... and with those burning eyes he moves forward and threw the milk in the pool in the most stylish way.She stunned at his act but he is not done yet'...moving forward to intimidate her, she as usual moves backward till stumbles upon the edge of the pool but he wouldn't let her fall would he..He grabs her hand and pulls her towards him till she hits his hard core.Both share fatal intensity [as he is asking why don't you break the deal and talk and she is saying I won't until you break it ] till she pulls her hands off and leaves him following her trail'..Still not talking'...but he made her feel his intensity for her'..

I must say Barun and Sanaya are superb here..Barun's expressions eating Dal are too good.

Symbolisms and connection: #12 is playing its role'...Milk represents purity meaning Khushi and Arnav throws milk in the pool as he will be pointing fingure at her purity,her innocence during forced marriage'...but he saved her following in the dirty pool as he will save her from Shyam.

The milk in the pool,"Humare haat mein keede lagain hain kya"[are there worms in my hand]but he asks HP to bring milk to just bug her up [as well show his care what she does'..]so she would start her blabbering with anger and he has a chance to punish her in his DEAL style but She stops at "iss LG keh na bohat Nakhre hain"[LG is too egoistic].Ok what happened to the part couple of minutes ago,"pata nahin kahan keh LG samjhte hain apne aapko"[I don't what the heck he thinks of himself]. Seriously she looks adorable saying that both times as she is missing this burning talking with him too just like He knows she can't be quiet for long.The war is getting personal with each move and getting heated too and now needs some weapons'..

Weapons have been chosen yes mortar and pestle instead of sword and gun'..She takes her revenge by irritating him with "tha tha" banging  noise in dhamakadar side looks at him and his helplessness and suffering is too cute'even Di couldn't help him.Khushi and her [madness]"bewaqoofian" gives him chance to grab her again.She tries to leave but he pins her down against the wall from one end and then ready to snap but DEAL seals his lips perfectly and poor wall gets the stamp of this deal as a smack.

Khushi and her smirk did not go unnoticed and to adore that smile he gives her his signature turn look by keeping his grouchiness and leaves by flaring his nostrils'..She is so happy and he lets her to be'how sweet'..Only Khushi can get away with mighty ASR wrath and why not she is the one who awakes his inner child and he is the one who brings her internal femininity .

PONDERING CONNECTED  DOTS:She did irritate him during "jalaibi Bayeee" by calling him the other day'.and pinning her down is the most fav thing of him'too many ocassions..guest house,and character dheela is my fav

His grouchiness ,his gussa, his ego melts away with tears in the memory of his Mother which in return melts away the DEAL in between them and Arnav,"Kya woh humain dekh keh khush hain"[are they happy to see us?] Bingo '..He wants her to say yes as he wants that confirmation that her parents are happy to see them together from her and then "kya meri maa mujhe dekh kar khush hai.."[Is my mother happy to see me?] He knows she believes in these twinkling hearts and he wants her to say YES'.

And she confirms it all and much more by mingling her teary hearts with him'.till she couldn't take it any more.Her concern is always Arnav's welfare just his is hers.,"aap theek tou hain na"[are u sure u ok] .. She leaves making sure he is fine but his following peaceful eyes are not ready to leave her trail yet as these just got to know how to twinkle''He is at peace ,she is talking with him'.

Lamha-e-Fikriya[Thinkable moment]:As I said in 119 she has no sentimental value with that ring so why bother remembering it'.She completely has forgotten that she is engaged'.hmmm.

Twinkling hearts are bringing these two together with their blessings and today he got one more step closer to her through her belief''..Don't forget he got Ram Charitra Maanas [Krishna]through her today''..Audios

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYjeltE7ww

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYjeltE7ww[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfmA4ScbgA4

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfmA4ScbgA4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE PART 122-123

Ring[Chakarvyue] Beginning….PART -1

Life plays hide and seek all the time and its an art to learn when to hide and when to seek or in other words how to seek hidden parts of life to stay in this spinning game.Life is not a game and as Oscar wild says

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

So true, real meaning of life only reaches to some. Payal is one of them ,in her bitter experience of broken marriage and then humiliation by Mamiji she can't cross the limits.Akash has no experience of that life as he can't see the true picture of her heart.Of coarse its easy for him to say that "pyar yeh sab dekh keh to nahin kya jata..pyar tou bas ho jata hai"[Love does not know any boundaries..it just happens] His thinking that he can seek forgiveness and love by giving gifts might work in some cases but not for practical Payal.Love the way he recreated every spending moment with her"All these things are linking me with you and these are very precious to me"..love seeing a teenage lover but his lover in more mature than him"Akashji aap aur mein khabi hum nahin ban sakte ..humare darmiyan koi rishta ho yeh aapke ghar walon ko khabi manzoor nahin hoga"[We can't be one because your family will not accept it.]…hmmm..kind a filmy dialogue to me but conveyed the message.Payal's pain is too much but true to reality just like Khushi "sapno ki duniya mein rehna hi aacha hai"[its good to be in Dram world] Ok didn't like wind thing with these either just like the other day with Shyam CVs is slacking here.This mehsoos is only for ARSHI…Period..

Ram Charitra Maanas [Krishna] is in the picture as during Janmashtami, Krishna did his games with "Makhan"[butter] and Jai Parakash and today again is playing with everyone and wants everyone to be a part of it.Naniji along with Anjali enjoying the game of bringing Khushi back to RM regardless feeling bad telling a lie to Khushi.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:during kindnapping when Arnav leaves for London and Khushi gets scared with her dream.Naniji discloses Arnav's naughtiness of his childhood with her .She also played tricks with Anjali mind before for briging Khushi back to  RM[Epi 65]To her goat"tou kya aise hi hum ka sab Nani bulawat hain"[Ppl don't just call me Nani for no reason ..I keep some tricks under my sleeves] She likes Khushi because she sees herself in her…..Very Naughty Nani  who knows how to dance too….

On dining tale La,"aap itna overacting I mean overreact kyuon kar rahi hain"[Why are you overacting …I mean over reacting} I agree with La ,she was overacting…but again she wants to become a kid just like Khushi as she was becoming Arnav's playmate in the game of "No talky talky"[No talking]

Mamiji and her 007 detective skills were awesome .She did her research and finally got some solid prrofs against Nanijiand Anjali along with "note" with time  12:00 on it for ASR.Mamiji,""jaise humare tongue peh daragon tandav karat hai..."[ seems like a dragon is doing a mad dance on my tongue.]What a dialogue she got.

House ladies are getting prepared for the engagement and that small piece of paper carrying time 12:00 is playing game around …without anyone's intension…….But it served the purpose Anjali sent it to Arnav and he got his Khushi back under twinkling hearts.

Khushi makes Anjali calm,"woh ab theek hain"[He is fine now]Khushi leaves making ladies happy that she will be back…….

One more person is relaxed as a big burden got removed from him.Arnav after chatting with twinkling hearts he turns and gets tangled with one circle [chakarvyue is playing here as Khushi has entered]] the ring…

Arnav,"Whose ring is this?" After La's lala wish of her ring ,Anjali declares it looks like Shyamji's choice…She sure knows her hubby choice very well…La first time uses her brain,"it must be a surprise for you Di"..Anjali connects the dots of his weirdness about the receipt and thinks it is all about her..awww…Indeed Anjali it is surprise for you……

Symbolism and connection: She is sitting in front of the mirror but not looking real picture of her…….Same here she is purposely avoiding the reality….Just beautiful

Khushi gets back home and Buaji's hawking eyes are playing only one game these days"keeping an eye on THE RING"..She scolds at Khushi which seens less bothered about it as it has no value for her.Buaji you are right in this sense she is giving you vibes Nandkishore samjhio zara……as Khushi can accept your snoring but scolding …DM is playing here Khushi along with Makhanchore in RM.

Symbolism and connections: Khushi ,since last 5 minutes Buaji has been called Nandkishore 36 times.

12x3=36…………..12 and 36 both represents the cosmology and its hidden facts..3 is # of success as well as masculine #

connection is simple: All divinity as well as ppl around these two…Arnav and Khushi ……

Payal's pain is visible now to Khushi and as a cheer leader she just cheers her up.you are right Khushi she came from Lukhnow but stuck in the middle of Delhi right in front of RM..Buaji was right "Kya Delhi ki sari sadken Raizada ghar peh ja kar khatum huwat hai"[Do all the Delhi roads end up at Raizads?]

New Morning and a new game of life in between Anjali and Scorpion..."aap chai mein shakar lainge"[would you like some sugar in your tea?]…Yes Anjali he is not that innocent as he looks….But as usual he denies and plays his slouchy games but puts a seed in her mind for Khushi so she can get her ring back….Seriously he knows how to play with ppl lives without any conscious…

Symbolism and connection: Anjali drops ring in Naniji's milk as # 12 represents holy drink like milk and milk is the food of God.at the same time this # represents cosmology like stars….What a connection..ring is purified before going to real finger and Anjali did it with the permission of Nani unintentionally….and she will deliver it as she is a member  of in laws from Arnav as Arnav will try to put this on her first but that act finishes by Anjali.The engagement is sealed and its purity remains intact and he got permission by her parents as well as his mother….Arnav asked Khushi,"kya woh humain dekh kar khush hain"[are they happy to see us..Is my mother happy seeing me?.AT THE TOP SHYAM PICKED THE RING BOX NOT THE RING AND NO BRACELET WALA HAATH….Completely evil free

Khushi is ready for the day in RM when Buaji's reminder to put on the ring the moment you get it ,takes her back to Mandir and she starts breathing uneven ….She does not want to wear the ring ….She is just doing it for Buaji…other wise her DM and Krishna has planned the day for her…..

Khushi enters the house while looking her ring..making HP looking for her first…Buaji is playing "hanging sword on her" game…..for THE RING

She banged into her hubby by screaming"dekh kar nahin chal sakte kya"[can't you see where you going]

Arnav by gritting his teeth ,This my house,I will walk as I want.if you have any problem then stop coming in my way.She is going to back down no way….."aap ka ghar hai tou kya huwa….aap din bhar upar beth keh intizar karte hain kya ..keh kab koi darwaze se aiye aur aap un se ja keh takrayen"[do you wait all day long that lets bang into the person who just comes in..]

She is not done yet,"eik tou aap dekh keh chale nahin …dusra sorry bolne keh bajaye aap hum peh gussa kar rahain hain"

Look at his face how happy he is while she is scolding at him…..He was missing her anger so much just like she misses his….love him here….

Arnav calmly and firmly,"mein tum se maafi magoon ga"

Khushi in a rampage mode entangling him in his own words,"tou kya hum kahain gey…aap ake hum se takraye aur waise bhi yeh ghar tou aapka hai..iss liye yahan jo kuch bhi hota hai  aap hi karte hain…….lekin agar aapne ghalati ki  tou uss keh liye aapko maafi bhi mangani chaheye….."

Translation:[What do you think I will say sorry.you came and bang on to me…and ths is your house so what ever goes wrong here its your fault but if you do something wrong ,you should say sorry].

Arnav proceeds forward by gritting his teeth but her train did not see the STOP sign yet….."haan haan hum jante hain keh aap Arnav Singh Raizada hain and aur aap kissi se maffi nahin mangte…par hum bhi maffi nahin mange gey aur aap se tou bilkul bhi nahi….

Translation:I know you are ASR and you don't say sorry but I won't either and especially to you…

Two titans did not forget throwing their daggers of glaring gazes at each other in the war of SORRY…….

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Khushi completed her dialogue which she couldn't in Berserai while bumping to him splashing sindoor all over….."Dekh ke…"

Angoodhi ki talaash jari hai [Search of ring is on……..]Audios

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9cZ34j_mQ4

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9cZ34j_mQ4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-120

It seems like it's getting arduous for Khushi to keep her promise.She has become a zany, a complete buffoon in front of arnav to keep her silence. Arnav once said her in nainital that she talks when it's not necessary and stays quiet when it's needed. We know how childish Khushi is and she proved it again. In this fiasco we witnessed a light hearted fun episode with Sanaya's brilliant acting and my sexy boy's priceless expressions.

Payal a loving big sis can't see her ever cheerful and happy baby sis sad. She knows how upset she is at her suddenly fixed marriage. When she asked about it, khushi evades the real reason of her sadness and gives the excuse of Payal's marriage and her dad's illness. Her reasons are practical though, but who will make buaji understand! Both sisters try to lighten up their mood by playing their childhood naughty act by tickling each other. really loved this beautiful showcase of sibling love in IPK.

In RM shyam doesn't find his ring and gets frightened. So he rushes to the living room to check, where Anjali is giving his cloth to HP for laundry. HP tells her to check the pocket carefully.  Anjali rummages Shyam's pant's pockets and she finds a jeweler's receipt. Shyam snatches it immediately from her and tells her that it's the receipt of the ring what he gave for polishing. Anjali notices his tension and asks him if he is hiding anything from her or not! "are you doing anything furtively?"
Shyam tells her the truth that he is marrying secretly. How Anjali can believe this confession, cause she trusts him unconditionally.But Shyam is kind of incorrigible, "I'm telling you the truth, but why don't you trust me?"
pause: So shyam is getting prepared for the upcoming circumstances. Smart fellow. he knows, if the marriage thing leaks out he can defend himself.
Anjali is really upset, "don't ever mock with such thing. I'm telling you, I'll die if it happens."
Poor woman love that devil blindly. Felt sorry for her,  she didn't get her deserving love. Anjali immediately takes him in embrace as if never wants to let him go. Shyam begs an apology to her.Anjali requests him to stay back for 5 minutes as she called him from behind.
 I can't believe being Arnav's sister, anjali is so superstitious.

La is delighted as ASR is working from home. There is a renovation going on in his office. But La why are you so happy girl? he doesn't even look at you, always roams around with his gussa. Anyway Anjali is also happy and wishes that her bro remains at home till the engagement. She still is skeptical with her bro's decision i guess. Anjali is feeling guilty as they are lying to Khushi and compelling her to come to RM, 'Hum safed jhooth bolrahi hai" Mami hears them and gets suspicious, "what safed Jhoot?'  La intends to clarify her, but Anjali pinches her not to talk, cause she knows mami doesn't like Khushi. Anjali twists her words "safed jhoote" to "safed joothe" . Nincompoop La almost told mami the truth when the door bell rings. La gets happy, "chamkili is here." Nani gets annoyed that she called her chamkili, "her name is Khushi." La gets sad, "why are you scolding me, as chamkili is not here yet." Mami is smart. she suspects something is fishy.

Aranv opens the door and sees Khushi. But khushi is bravado, she is trying to act reluctant and confident. Both of them are incorrigible and not ready to give them passage to go. They do a round of moving  left-right. My sexy boy gets irritated and gives her a bump with his shoulder and passer her. hmm, choone ka achcha bahana hai grumpy sexy boy! 

When khushi enters the house she hears nani's yelp at La, "why didn't you learn ramcharitmanas yet?" La is emulating her, "if it took long time to write the book, how can i learn everything in one day?" so she is indicating that khushi needs to come more days to teach her the religious book. Mami is perplexed at their promiscuity.
"hum to good girl ki jesan dal ke bare mein soch rahat thi, lekin yaha to pure ke pure menu cardva changia gawa, jhoot ke joothe ban gaye. gabbar aur thakur to best friend forever ban gayi, humko to doubt hobath hai, hello hi, bye bye"
translation: like a good girl i was thinking of daal, but here the whole menu card has been changed. lies has become shoes. Gabbar and Thakur has become best friends forever. I'm really doubtful, hello hi, bye bye.

When in their house mandir Khushi was teaching La to read the holly book, the phone rings. La requests khushi to receive the call, as her concentration may break. she  actually needs some time to make new plan to refrain Khushi .Poor La I guess she never used that much of brain in her studies how she is using it in this matter.

It's Aman who called at the house phone as Arnav's phone is not reachable.He tells her that ASR's meeting is preponed and will hold at 12. Khushi sees the time is 10 minutes to 12. She thinks what to do as she can't talk to him. Right then she sees Arnav is coming. She rushes and stands right in front him. In order to maintain her taciturnity she tries to illustrate in sign language.She does all kinds of gestures to convey the message. Sanaya was looking absolutely adorable while doing this act. Such a brilliant actor she is! 👏👏👏My sexy boy is stupefied at her zany act. He makes a what the expression and leaves the place.
pause: I wonder why Khushi didn't give the message to La or any other family member. The Raizada house is full of people. she easily could conveyed the message through anybody.I think she was yearning to see her Arnavji.

When La comes to give the geeta khushi sees, it's only 5 minutes left for his meeting. Khushi finds no other option but writes a note and keeps it on the table.La insists her to go with her, so she keeps the geeta beside the note on the table. When HP comes she points to the table ant tells him to give the note to Arnav to read it properly. Unfortunately the notes flies away with a wind. HP thought she told about the book. he takes the book and gives it to Arnav and tells him that khushi told him to read it properly. Aranv gets irritated with khushi, "is she crazy!" he already witnessed her zany act. so it's exasperated him even more. But this new Prakash brother seems a little foolish. He tells him whether he should confirm it or not. Aranv gets more frantic, tells him to shut up and go.

Mami asks Anjali what is the matter, why phatti saree is still coming to RM as her work to teach La is completed. Anjali avoids her query and tells her that nani needs to talk to her about Akash's wedding. Mami gets happy and runs to her MIL.

La comes to the Kitchen to discuss about their next plan. La makes a plan to make nani mad with the food what she prepared. But Anjali is skeptical that the plan will not work as the food was good.

In the dining area Khushi asks HP that he gave Arnav the note or not. The foolish servant assures her that he gave it to him, but tells her that he was very angry. khushi can't find the reason of his anger, cause she doesn't know what HP gave it to him! 

The food is served on the table and Khushi tells nani that La made it all and it smells delicious. But nani is inexorable, she is not ready to accept that the food is good, 'it's not necessary that if the smell is good the food has to be good." Mami is always there for La's support. so she affirms that the food is very tasty. she tastes all the dishes one by one and gives her thumbs up. khushi is also happy that La can cook well. Mami gets the chance to throw the arrow, "what i wanted to say that phatti saree doesn't need to come here anymore."
let's see mami your wish fulfills or not?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MPiQkNlWEzQ[/YOUTUBE]

sohara, very nice and a bit crazy like the episode. 😆 love the way you record the goings on in detail with your little twists and giggles. taciturnity sounded cool. yeah, poor khushi, imagine the torture of not talking. plus you are so right, why must she give him information re that meeting time change when there are so many people she can delegate the job to? she is beginning to get this my right attitude toward him too, very concerned, when it comes to him, she wants all to go well... though he is a creep a laad governor ha ha, looks like some part of her knows, he's her sexy boy. 😳 watch out, sohara, com.pet.i.tion.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Indi
 thanks for reading.

sohara, very nice and a bit crazy like the episode. 😆 love the way you record the goings on in detail with your little twists and giggles. taciturnity sounded cool. yeah, poor khushi, imagine the torture of not talking. plus you are so right, why must she give him information re that meeting time change when there are so many people she can delegate the job to? she is beginning to get this my right attitude toward him too, very concerned, when it comes to him, she wants all to go well... though he is a creep a laad governor ha ha, looks like some part of her knows, he's her sexy boy. 😳 watch out, sohara, com.pet.i.tion.

no competition with Khushi. I can sacrifice my khushi for the girl named Khsuhi. cause i love her as much as I love my sexy boy.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
One thing about Shyam and Khushi engagement why Buaji so keen .Khushi is supposed to be 18/23 and Shyam must be around 30 or more if he is Di husband did not Buaji see the age gap as KHushi is supposed to be teenager according to the initial story . Really does she want the best for Khushi her initial character and the later part bit changed in the story
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chalhov

@ Episode 123 and parody 124 125

ASR and Khushi never learn again they have a sqabble over whose fault it is that they both dashed into each other both busy in their own thoughts Khushi has lost her engagement ring which reaches her SIL through Arnav to the right person but a wrong person also gets wind of it and both Buaji and Snakewa will put pressure on  her to find it and then the DASH HUM KISSI SE KUM NAHI AUR HUM NAHI MANGENGE LEADS TO ISS TAKRAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON
ga ga ga ga ga gussa
Gussa itna haseen hai to pyaar kaisa hoga
O pyar kaisa hoga
are aisa jab inkaar hai to
ikraar kaisa hoga
ikraar kaisa hoga

Angooti  gira re
haai
ANGOOTI gira re RM ke kamroon mein
angooti gira angooti gira angooti gira
haai haai haai angooti gira re...

ASR ki kamare  main khadi, kamare mein dilbar jaani
hanske bole  aa, ab sorry keh de kaan pakad ke aa deewani
yah anguthi donga, apni yah kaan le pakad ke
kamare me khadi khadi mai hui sharam se paani
phir kya huaan
daiyya phir aansoon gira re ham donon ke iss takraar mein

saiyya aaye nain jhukaaye pass mein chori chori
bole angooti main pehna doon, aaja baanki chhori
main boli na na na baba, na kar jora jori
laakh manaya, saiyya ne kalaiyya naahi chhodi
haai kalaiyya naahi chhodi
Phir kya huaan
phir? phir Di ayi re ham donon ki takraar mein
angooti gira re...

bagiyaan mein balmaan ne meri lat ulti suljhaai
thaamke aanchal bole, gori tujko angooti main pehna doon
aankh jhukake main ye boli
nahi ye meri saagai ki angooti
aankh jhukake kuchh na boli, dheere se dekha to
dukh me jor se pakada mujko
bole kisse, kyu nahi bataya mujko
saiyya ne jab chhoda mujhko ho gayi hathapaayi
haai ho gayi haathapaayi
arey phir kya huaan
phir Di ne mujko pehnayi ye angooti
 main kya bolu bekar mein
bekar pareshaan wo
angooti gira re

saiyya aaye nain jhukaaye ghar mein chori chori
bole angooti main pehna doon, aaja baanki chhori
main boli na na na baba, na kar jora jori
laakh manaya, saiyya ne kalaiyya naahi chhodi
haai kalaiyya naahi chhodi
Phir kya huaan
phir? phir Di ayi re ham donon ki takraar mein
angooti gira re...

@Chalhov,
This is so good. Loved both the collages, great caps. 😊 Gussa song is apt. But sone pe suhaga is the parody! You've made a parody of the whole song and it fits so well. 😃 Great job! 👏 I loved it. 😊 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

OK that's why I used the word Original because that translation is not totally correct

Akhiyaan cho anju rul de - tears roll down my eyes

NOP that is not the meaning ITS MEANING IS TEARS FROM MY EYES GONE WASTED...BECAUSE RUL GYE MEANS IN PUNJABI WASTED HAVE NO MEANING FOR OTHERS
IF YOU SEE WORD "DUL DE" THAT MEANS ROLLING DOWN

@Arshi and @Supriya
Thank you for the translations. Now, I will be able to enjoy the song more. 😊 

DurgaS thumbnail
May 26 is turning out to be an eventful day. 😃 

* It is Arshi's son's 18th birthday!🥳  Arshi, I am sure with your love, your son will become a great human being. Nobody's life is perfect. Everyone has some or the other pain carrying in their heart. But with your positive approach his pains will become minimal and he will lead a happy life without much burden.  Our blessings are with the young man.😊

* It is Indi's daughter's Bat Mitzvah. 🥳 A great day for young girls and their parents. 😃 Indi, it is so sweet to hear that although your daughter was born on 21st May, the date 26th May has also become an important date for your daughter. Lucky that the day she celebrated her 1st birthday, the same day she's having her Bat Mitzvah. Please convey our blessings to the young girl. 😊 

* Nothing relevant to IF, but a young friend of mine is getting married on 26th May, so that's another event for me. 😃 

* And for cricket lovers, IPL final is on Sunday, 26th May. 😉 

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-121

Two kids in the block. One acts over mature who claims he is the most serious and sane person and another one is completely crazy, though boasts about her craziness. But still it was not palatable for me before the episode that the man who acts angry, grumpy and serious actually a big kid! Now let me guffaw for a while. Or may be he was not like that, but that crazy naughty girl impacted  too much in his life and making him insane gradually!. You must be skeptical what epigrammatic way I'm talking? But I have to declare in loud and clear that not Khushi only but Arnav also is a grown up kid. Remain ramrod in the promise, not to talk with her in case of any circumstance is absolutely kiddish, isn't it? Or eating spicy hot food just to show his animosity! It's definitely suits Khushi, who is jhalli, (thanks to Indi) and eccentric, but ASR? now tell me isn't he a kid? But i have to say I  absolutely loved  this fun filled episode. And as usual my two favorite actors Barun and Sanaya proved again that they are the best.

Mami who was praising highly about the food a while ago gets annoyed to eat the hot peppery daal. She feels a fire in her mouth. How she was praising la, now same way she is cursing her now. Sh gives her the the verdict that she failed. she runs to call fire brigade to cool herself down. Nani gets a chance to fuel in the fire. She is in full acting spree nowadays. She tells her, "apko kuch nahi athaa (you know nothing)". But La thinks she meant ata, the flour. Nani gets more angry and accuses her that she even doesn't know Hindi properly. Is she planning to keep khushi as La's Hindi teacher! Anyway La whispers in her ear that she is overacting. But says loudly that why she is over reacting? Khushi beckons La not to argue with nani. Nani is frustrated how can she eat now, where daal is too hot. Khushi wishes to prepare the daal for her and tells La to behave with naniji.

Nani asks anjali, is the daal really hot or not. Anjali explains that as mami suspected them La added lots of hot pepper in the daal. Nani is confused that, what are they doing is right or not. But justifies herself that they are doing it for a good cause, as La wants Khushi to come in RM till the engagement. So they have to come up with plans everyday. Mami eavesdrops their convo and thinks to spoil it. manoroma inspector is on a mission,"dichkiyao"

Nani, Anjali are so happy to eat the daal, what Khushi made. Nani tells Anjali to meet her in her room, as she needs to discuss important matters about the engagement. La blushes hearing about the engagement. Anjali let La know that chote will eat lunch later. Khushi looks a little pensive hearing ASR's name.when all of them left the table mami tells Khushi to meet her in the mandir in 5 minutes. Khushi gets a bit confused, what mami will tell her!

When ASR comes down for the lunch there is no one there except khushi. She starts to speak him in sign language again.HP tells him not to eat the daal what kept in front of him, but eat the other daal what Khushi made it.(pause: where the daal is not edible then why they kept it on the table? strange?)  Arnav asks him who made the other daal? When HP answers Lavanya, he makes up his mind to eat that daal only. Khushi gestures that it's very hot, so he can't eat it. But ASR is adamant. When he puts the daal in his mouth his expression changes instantly and he starts to hiccup. Khushi gives him an expression that it was good, that he didn't listen to her words. His hiccup increases as he starts to eat the daal directly from the bowl. Khushi is flummoxed at his behavior. Both are not talking to each other but stabbing each other with their intense glare.. He finishes the daal rapidly and rustles from the place giving her an exasperated look. Khushi gets perplexed, 'this much of pride, that ate the hot daal, but didn't accept his mistakes. It was good, what happened with him."

Mami is waiting for Khushi in the mandir. But Khushi I guess forgot to meet her. It's now more important to cool her LG down. Mami finds the note what Khushi wrote for Arnav. she thinks it's about La, naani and Anjali's meeting. she wishes to do more investigation. Nani actually was listening to her furtively. When she hears the voice, mami thinks it's Khushi. She starts to tell the three lady's plan to refrain her. When nani starts to talk addressing her by her name mami gets annoyed, "where is your mannerism?" she looks around and see it's nani who is standing there angrily in front of her. She starts to stammer to see her MIL and  give her the note. Nani gets incredulous to see the note, she thinks, what meeting? Mami gets frightened as she caught red handed. she flees from her as fast as possible.

In nani's room Anjali and nani are arranging some jewelry. Nani tells Anjali about mami. Anjali gets sacred if mami tells Khushi their secret plan or not. Nani assures her that she will not do such thing as she already blackmailed her. Nani told her that she will not giving the gold bangles to Akash's bride. Anjali laughs at her naughty nani's antics, "you are more naughty than young chote" hmm so my sexy boy was naughty in his childhood! I'm impressed. Nani tells Anjali that mami was talking about some meeting. She gives her the paper what Khushi wrote for Arnav.  Anjali thinks for a while, she understands that it must be something related to Arnav. she tells HP to give it to Arnav.

Arnav already came to know about the meeting. He is scolding Aman on the phone, that how cum he did the meeting without him. Right then HP comes with Khushi's note. Aman tells him that he let some girl know about the meeting. Arnav realised it Khushi who received the call. He recollects what Khushi tried to tell him by using sign language. And then see the notes. His anger pulsates more. Unfortunately khushi comes there in the wrong time with a tray full of stuffs. She looks at him tenderly. Aranv intends to talk, but the promise abstains him from talking. He turns away trying to control his anger.. When Khushi puts the tray down on the table his eyes goes to her. She again starts her charade, shows him the pepper first, then add it in the daal and pretends to eat. She imitates how it burnt his tongue. she gives him the glass of milk and beckons him to drink it by nodding his head. He moves towards her and holds the glass as if he wants to drink it. But when grabs it he becomes tenacious and throws the milk in the pool water, in a stylish manner. Gosh this man is an innate classy and smart. Khushi is bewildered at his action. He now moves to her prowlingly, what makes her step back involuntarily. He almost takes her to the edge of the pool. So she stumbles there, but he can't let her fall, pulls her by the hand in a easy swift motion. He grabs hold her hand in a strong grip for a while as if he doesn't want to extricate her. There is lot of anger in his eyes, but still he doesn't want to loosen his grip. Khushi gets weak looking at his eyes. Both of them can't take their eyes off from each other. She comes back from the trance and snatches her hand from his grip. She huddles away from him in haste. When she comes out of his sight she mutters herself, 'pata nahi kahake laad Governor samajhte hai apne apko, bekaar mein hum ko bura lagatha ki uski moo jal gayi.
translation: don't know,why he thinks himself a laad governor! unnecessary I felt bad that he burnt his mouth.

HP tells Khushi that he is taking milk for Arnav. Khushi gets frantic, "I took the milk, but he threw it in the pool, now asking milk? Is worm there in my hand?" His asperity rankles her and she comes to a vengeance mood. When she sees him talking on the phone, she thinks to irritate him. She takes a metal mortar and pestle and starts to make noise with this. Arnav can't talk because of the cacophonous sound. he comes to kitchen to check what's going on. when khushi sees him she makes a sorry face, but she doesn't stop. she starts to hit the pestle even louder. Arnav has to hang up the phone, but can't say anything to Khushi as he has to keep his promise. He screams "di". Anjali comes there, a bit irritated, 'why are you screaming?' Arnav is indignant, "what work is going on in the kitchen that is making so much noise? I can't talk on the phone. I can't even hear  myself" Anjali looks around and finds the place empty and quite. He also looks back, but finds nobody there. Anjali gets irritated as he interrupted her work. Khushi is exulting her victory sitting beside the counter. When she tries to see him, the pestle in her hand falls down makes a shrilly sound. She cowers and picks it in abhorrence. She starts to beseech to DM, closing her eyes. But this time DM can't save her from another omnipotent, cause he is right there in front of her catches her red handed. What punishment he will give it to her now for the infringement!

In nani's room she is showing La and Anjali their ancestor's jewelry. La blushes to think that it will be hers. But Nani is scared, as the bangles are missing, what Arnav's mom kept for her son'e bride. Let's see who wears Arnav's mom's bangles? La or that naughty girl who is now doing sharart with Arnav.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pq61kE1loL8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago