Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Parveen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow,..vry awsm updte...like taani sharon, n neha bonding...n taayam they were hilarious...sory 4 late cmmnt..thx 4 da pm
kady_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww i read bohot saare updates in one go.. awesome, mind blowing yaar... keep writing.. continue soon n pm me... 
sona_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz update sooon and pm me
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
had missed d last two chaps =(
but catch up kar liya...hehe =D
and luvd it alot... cant wait to read on...
update soon =D
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ok! Sabse pehle, before I forget, let me tell you guys ki iss FF mein Taani will always keep her hair tied. So, even if we don't mention, aap sab Taani ke hair hamesha tied hi imagine karna!!

Ok! So now, here's the 5th Chapter of this FF.. The most awaited part.. TaaRey meet! Hope you enjoy! Enough of my bak bak now!! Read on!!

------------Chapter 5- The Fresher's Party-------------

"Oh Gosh! Freak! Sharon!! These shoes aren't matching with my dress! How did I even buy these when they aren't matching?!!" Neha said, hyperventilating. She banged the shoes on her head.

"Shut up Neha! These are matching perfectly! Aankhe check karvao apni!! I FORGOT TO BUY ACCESSORIES!!!" Sharon shouted. "And woh bhi tumhari wajah se! You were the one who was tired and wanted to come back home and EAT!!" Sharon said and made a cry baby face.

Taani meanwhile started at the two girls in wonder with open mouth. Sharon and Neha were running about the room, trying to find something nice to wear and that too after the amount of shopping they had done.

Taani burst out laughing. Sharon and Neha stopped and looked at her in disbelief. "Look at you two.. hahahhaha.." Taani said between her laugh. " Its just 5 PM now and we have to reach college by 7.. and you two have started freaking out abhi se!" Taani said and laughed again. "Typical Girls you both are!" Taani said through her laugh.

"Taani! Tum paagal ho!!" Sharon and Neha said in unison and Taani laughed harder.

"Now stop laughing and help us with these!" Sharon said pulling her towards her cupboard. Neha immediately went to Taani and started pulling her towads the bed where she had all dresses piled up. A tug of war started between Sharon and Neha for taani. Sharon pulling Taani from one side and Neha from the other!

"Taani pehle meri help karegi!" Sharon said.

"Nahi meri!" Neha said.

"Meri!" Sharon said.

"Meri!"

"Nahi Meri!"

"Shut it both of you!" Taani said as she got fed up. "I'm not going to help any of you coz mujhe inn sab ka idea nahi hai yaar! I hate dressing up! If you two are going to take my help then trust me, you'll end up looking like jokers!!" Taani said and left the room.

"Arre Taani!" Sharon and Neha called out as she left the room.

6:30 PM

The three girls came out from their respective rooms and looked at each other. Three of them were looking stunning in their own ways. "WOW!" They breathed in unison. "You two look beautiful!" Taani said. "Thanks!" Sharon said, "Hey?! Why have you tied up your hair?!" Sharon asked.

"It's better off this way!" Taani answered. "By the way Neha! I'm sure Vicky's going to faint seeing you!" Taani said and winked. Neha blushed. Sharon and Taani giggled.

"Let's go now! Late hue toh Vicky mujhe maar daalega!" Taani said. The girls moved out, locked the apartment and left for the college.

6:55 PM- College gate

The girls saw Vivky and swayam waiting for them at the gate. "Hi Boys!" The girls said in unison.

"Woah! You girls here, that too before time! I'm surprised. We thought you guys are going to take forever." Swayam said. "Aakhir responsibility kisiki thi time pe aane ki?!" Taani said, grinning.

"Great job Taani! Thanks inn dono ko time pe lane ke liye!" Vicky said giving a high-five to her. Sharon and Neha glared at him.

Vicky went by Neha's side and leaned in towards her ear and said, "You look stunning Neha!". Neha blushed the deeper shade of pink. Just then Vicky's phone beeped. He took it out and saw a text message.

Message from Rey: Where are you guys? Waiting near the first door from the entrance in the atrium.

"Umm Guys?!" Vicky said putting the phone in his pocket, "Let's go inside! Someone's waiting for us!"

"Who?!" Swayam and Sharon asked together. They looked at each other and smiled. "Andar chalo! Milvata Hun!" Vicky answered. They all went in the college.

In The atrium:

The four of them were led by Vicky to a guy. Vicky gave him a bro hug and introduced him to the gang.

"Guys.. Meet my friend, Rey. Reyaansh Singhania." Vicky said. "And Rey.. This is Swayam. Swayam Shekhawat!" Vicky said pointing over to Swayam. Swayam and Rey shook hands.

"Neha ko toh tu jaanta hai.." Vicky continued, "This is Sharon Rai Prakash.." Rey shook hands with her. "Welcome to the gang!" Sharon said and Rey flashed a broad smile.

"And this is.." Vicky said pointing over to Taani, "Taani Agarwal!".

Taani and Rey shook hands and smiled. Taani looked over to Vicky and asked, "Kyu Vicky? Ab toh humara gang is complete na?"

"Yeah!" Vicky said and smiled. The gang laughed. Suddenly Vicky caught Neha's hands and said, "You guys continue, We'll just come!".  Neha blushed the deeper shade of pink.  Sharon and Taani fake coughed and Rey and Swayam laughed. Vicky glared at them making them stop laughing and disappeared in the crowd.

Sharon's phone started ringing and she excused herself from the gang. Meanwhile, Rey, Swayam and Taani observed the atmosphere. The rumors were true, the seniors had worked very hard for them.

"Oye! Main drinks leke aata hun!" Swayam said tapping Taani's shoulder. "Okay!" She said and Swayam left leaving Taani and Rey alone. Taani looked over to Rey and saw a deep cut on Rey's hand.

"Umm.. How did this happen?" Taani asked as Rey looked at her and then looked at what Taani was pointing.

"You did it!" Rey said, smirking. "I Did it?! But how can I?! Hum toh abhi.." Taani said and stopped mid way as if realizing something. Her eyes widened. "Oh Freak! Was that YOU jiske saath main corridor me takraayi thi?" Taani said.

"Yeah!" Rey said and smirked again. "I am so very sorry Rey! I was in a hurry and jaldi me yeh sab.. I am Really sorry!" Taani said with a sorry look on her face. "Hey! Relax! There was no need for your Sorry! I'm Okay!" Rey said, chuckling.

"Thanks! And sorry once again!" Taani said smiling.

Meanwhile, Swayam came with a drink in his hand. Taani looked at him in disbelief and said, " Oye Motu?! Meri drink?!".

"Tune laane bola tha kya?!" Swayam asked. Taani had that 'Hawww' expression on her face now. She started hitting Swayam. " WOAHH!!" Swayam said as he tried to save himself. "Mai laane bolungi tab hi tu leke aayega kya?" Taani said.

"Obviously! Mujhe kaise pata hoga kit u kya legi?" Swayam said defending himself.

"Mai tujhe drunkard nazar aati hun?! Obviously Soft drink lungi na!!" Taani said. Rey kept staring at the duo.

"Soft drink me bhi bohot varieties hote hai.. How do I know tu kaunsa legi?" Swayam said.

"Ugh Guys!" Rey said, interrupting their fight, "Please stop fighting!" He looked over to Taani and said, " Taani! Main bhi drinks lene jaa raha hu.. Tell me what you'll have, I'll bring it!"

"Thanks! I'll just have Coke!" Taani said and smiled. Rey left and Taani hit Swayam once again. Meanwhile, Sharon, Vicky and Neha joined them. The girls talked randomly and the boys appreciated the seniors' efforts. Rey joined them in a while and handed Taani's drink to her. "Thanks!" Taani said. "You don't have to say that every single time! Kaan pak jayenge kisis ke bhi thanks sun sun ke!" Rey said, flashing his signature smile. Taani laughed.

Just then, a guy climbed up on the stage with a mike.

"Gosh! Ragging?! Mar gaye!!" Taani said to herself. Rey heard it an smiled. He leaned towards her and said, "I don't think ragging hogi!". Taani looked at him and then the guy on the stage and said, "I hope you are right!"

"A warm Welcome to all the Freshers' of St. Louis!" The guy on the stage said. He continued, "Tum sab mujhe nahi jaante hoge, but jaan lo! I'm Rohan Malhotra- The GS of the College! And mind you.. I can be dangerous!" Rohan said with a wicked smile. The Freshers' gasped and had the tensed look on their faces thinking about what was going to come next.

"Chill Guys!" Rohan said, "I was just kidding! Mere GS rehte yahan ragging ka R bhi nahi aayega! So loosen up and enjoy the party!" The Freshers' sighed in relief.

"Huh!" Taani sighed in relief. Rey smiled and said, "Told You!". Taani smiled back.

"Waise Girls!" Sharon said looking over to Taani and Neha, "Do have any doubt in the fact that the GS is Freaking Hot?!". The three girls looked over to Rohan who was on the stage instructing a person.

"NO!!" Taani and Neha said together and looked at Rohan with dreamy expressions. Vicky glared at Neha while Swayam and Rey gave weird looks to them. Vicky fake coughed bringing the trio out of their trance and glared at Neha. Neha noticed the glare and immediately wrapped her arm around Vicky's and said, "Par Vicky se zyada Hot nahi!". Vicky flashed a proud smile and the gang laughed.

"Even we aren't less!" Rey and Swayam said together. Sharon and Taani laughed their heads off at their friends' insecurity.

Just then, the music started playing. Their hearts followed the beats of the song. Their heads and feet started moving along with the beats.

(Song: Life Is Crazy from Wake Up Sid! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFD08jdfIn8  Do Play the song!)

Rey started singing and everyone looked at him.

Ooo dilkashi ke jo raang hai… hai tere

Oo oo oo oo oo dosti ke jo raang hai… hai mere.

*music*

The atrium echoed with claps and hoots. The gang cheered Rey. Taani gave him a 'Wow' look. Rey came in the centre and Rohan patted his back and handed him the mike.

Ooo dilkashi ke jo raang hai… hai tere (All of them started clapping along with the beats)
Oo oo oo oo dosti ke jo raang hai… hai tere
Inn hi rango mein chuphe saare khushi ke raang hai
Dekho na dehko na yeh halke gehre gehre halke zindagi ke rang hai..

Rey sang as everyone joined him in the chorus.

Li li li li life is crazy
Hai yeh raang biraang
Sehthi hai umaang
Gao sang sang
Ooohhoo…

Everyone started enjoying. They danced, jumped, and sang along with Rey.

Kuch lamhe raango mein doobe ( Rey sand along with Swayam and Vicky)
Kuch lamhe raango se uddee

Kuch ghadiyan sirf khamoshi (Rohan and the other seniors joined Rey in singing)
Kuch ghadiyan puri madhoshi

Rohan threw a guitar towards Swayam. He caught it and started playing. Rey gave him a 'Wow' look and Taani smiled giving a thumbs up.

Ooo kaise kaise raang raat din hai chayee (Rey continued singing)
Oo oo oo oo oo koi jaise hamein bole bin baatayein
Jitne hai yahan sabi ek roshni ke raang hai
Dekho na dehko na yeh halke gehre gehre halke zindagi ke raang hai..

Again everyone joined him in the chorus.

Hai yeh raang biraang
Kehthi hai umaang
Gao sang sang
Ooohhoo…

The song ended and everyone applauded Rey. The atrium once again echoed with hoots and 'Wows'.  The freshers' as well as the seniors came up to Rey and shook hands with him.

"Not Bad Mate!" Rohan said smiling, "Looks like we've got a great talent out here!". Rey laughed.

Swayam and Rey bro-hugged when Rey said, "You were superb on the guitar!"

Swayam smiled and said, "Just like that.. time pass!".  Just then, Vicky, Neha, Sharon and Taani came up to them. Vicky hugged both the boys. " You guys were like, Brilliant out there!" Taani said and hugged Swayam.

"Okay Guys! Hope you all enjoyed coz we seniors really enjoyed with you all!" Rohan said from the stage. "Wooohhooo!!" The crowd cheered.

"It's dinner time I guess now!" Rohan said. "Head towards the garden and make sure you people have your stomachs filled to the brim." Rohan said making everyone laugh.

They gang ate, talked randomly, all except for Taani started knowing Rey and chatted with him.. Taani was busy talking with some other girls from her class.

Finally the party ended and the gang came out of the college gate together when Taani said, "I don't feel like going home right now!". " Nor do I!" Rey, Vicky and Neha joined her. "Lets go for a walk!" Taani jumped and said.

"But I wanna go home! I'm tired!" Sharon whined.

"Pch! Sharon you're such a bore material!!" Taani said and Sharon sticked her tongue out.

"No worries! You guys go.. I'll drop Sharon home!" Swayam said.

"Cool!" Taani said.

The four of them waved bye to Sharon and Swayam and went for a walk.

They walked towards the Marine drive. It was beautiful out there. The stars twinkling above in the sky and the sea in the front.. The cool breeze caressed their faces. It was so beautiful.. Just so..

"Magical.." Taani said 

"Mumbai's magic!" Neha said

They looked at each other and then at the vast sea in front of them.. They sat there for a while when Taani noticed Neha and Vicky whispering to each other.

"Um.. Neha! Why don't you and Vicky go for a walk?"

Neha and Vicky looked at her. Neha looked confused while Vicky understood that Taani wanted them to spend time alone.. "Yeah! Come, Neha. Let's go." Vicky said getting up..

"But Vicky.." Neha started..

"Are! Come na.. Kuch nahi hota hai!" Vicky didn't let her complete and helped her in getting up.. "We'll meet you here only, in about 20 minutes or so." Vicky said to Taani and Rey.

"Yeah! Sure!" Taani and Rey said together and smiled..

They saw ViHa walk away, hand in hand... Taani smiled to herself looking at them and then looked towards the sea.. Rey too looked towards the sea not knowing how to start talking.

They still weren't exactly friends.. They didn't talk much in the party and now they were alone!! An awkward silence came up.. Taani decided to break the silence..

"So, Rey.. You sing, huh?"

Rey looked at her and smiled, "Yeah!"

Taani smiled back and the awkward silence again crept in.. Time passed.. 10 minutes and they were still silent.. Finally they both decided to break the silence..

"So.." they said together. They looked at each other and then burst out laughing!

"Go ahead.." Taani said to Rey.

"Ah! Nothing much! I was just asking ki you know Swayam well, don't you?"

"I know him the best! We are friends since we were six. And best friends since we were eight."

"Wow!" Rey looked amazed. "That means you guys are together since school times till now?"

"Well.. Not exactly! Actually, when we were around 15, his dad was transferred to Delhi. And it so happened that we bumped into each other in St. Louis. Lucky, I guess!"

"Indeed! I mean meeting your best friend after such a long time, co-incidentally, is definitely lucky!"

"Yeah!" Taani smiled.. "Waise, even you and Vicky are childhood friends, aren't you?"

"Yeah! Vicky and I lived next to each other, in London, when we were just one. And are friends since then. But Vicky had to move to India after several years. We were in contact since then!"

"Oh!" Taani's mouth curved into an O shape.

Rey smiled looking at her expression. "She looks cute!" he thought. He stared at her for two seconds and realized what he was doing. "Woah! Dude! Were you just staring at her?" he asked himself. He looked towards Taani who was enjoying the cool breeze which fell on her face.. "You have started imagining things, dude! You need a doctor!" he said to himself..

Taani looked up at Rey who was talking to himself, "Hey! You okay?" she asked

"Umm.. Yeah! Perfect!"

"Okay! If you say so.."

"Mumbai is beautiful, isn't it?" Rey asked, looking at the sea..

"Yeah! It's really beautiful.. Especially at nights."

"Hmm.." Rey smiled looking at the sea.

"Waise, Rey! You really are into singing na?" Taani asked

Rey looked at her with a bit of astonishment in his eyes. "How did you know?"

"Pata nahi. It's just visible to me. You are passionate about singing, right?"

"No! I am passionate about music! Music's everything for me!"

Taani saw a spark in his eyes. Maybe, maybe he was as passionate about music as she was about dancing. "You compose?"

"Yup! At times."

"Wow! I didn't expect this! Awesome!" Taani was really impressed! This guy was actually talented. Well, he seemed to be!

"Thanks!! But.."

"Hey! Now you don't start! Mujhe yeh thanks and sorry sunne ki aadat nahi hai. So please just leave these formalities and stuff.."

Rey chuckled, "I'll keep that in mind! But tell me, tumhe kaise pata that I am passionate about music? I mean, how did you even figure that out?!"

"Umm.. To be honest, even I don't know! I just felt so. I could just see it in your eyes.. I just know it if you are passionate about something or not. Maybe 'cause I know what being passionate means."

Rey raised his eyebrows, impressed! "Well, that definitely means you are into something! What is it?"

Taani looked at him and then towards the sea, "Dance!" She felt pleasure at her heart when she said it. It was just a mere word, but it meant the world to her. Dancing gave her satisfaction. Dancing was a stress-buster for her. Dancing was just everything for her. Dance conveyed emotions, feelings.

"Dance! Wow! Would love to see you dance some time!"

She smiled, "Hope that opportunity comes real soon!"

"Waise Taani, dance and music always go hand in hand!"

Taani looked at him, her eyes widened and her mouth again in an O shape, "Is Reyaansh Singhania trying to flirt with me here?!"

Rey looked at her, flashed his smile and said, "What flirt? I was just saying the truth! Isn't it true? Dance and music do go hand in hand!!" He smirked.

Taani shook her head lightly and hit his shoulder lightly, "Yeah, right!"

They kept silent for a while more. No. This wasn't the awkward silence. It was just something they felt. They felt something deep inside, which they themselves weren't aware of! Rey was the first one to speak, "Doesn't this seem a bit strange, Taani?"

Taani looked at him, confused. "What?"

"The fact ki kuch der pehle we had nothing to talk about and now.. We know quite a lot about each other now.."

"Well, maybe 'cause we were just acquainted then but now, we are friends!"

They looked at each other.. That sentence meant a lot!! They never realized when they were lost in each other. Suddenly, they heard someone, "Guys! Chale?!"

Well, that was Vicky! They were finally there. Taani and Rey got up and looked at ViHa..

"20 minutes ho gaye, Vicky?" Taani asked. A bit of sarcasm evident in her voice..

"Umm.. Sorry!" Vicky ran his hand through his hair..

"Let's go  now, guys!" Rey distracted them.

They walked towards Rey's car and headed towards their home for a good night's sleep. Well, it had to be one, especially for our TaaRey!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. How was it guys? Yet another lamba waala update but this time with TaaRey in it!! Please DO like and comment if you liked it!! DO comment.. It means a lot!!

Silent Readers.. Hit like atleast!!

Start commenting people!!

Note- If you want PMs for this FF then please add ShReyAngiFFPMs to your buddy list.

redroses123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res!
yipeee🥳🥳me 1st!!!

unres..
What to say about this chapter. It was so so beautiful actually..so pure, the feelings!! The last part , the taarey scene that was so so pure. The xact way it should have been,without any xtras u see it had a originality and it made me smile **thumbs up**
now let me start from first, the girls getting ready was so cute n funny ,😉it happens !!
Then the song part now that was a twist ha n i enjoyed it, rey as a passionate singer n taani as a passionate dancer, i love that diff, again **thumbs up**
n n to mention viha were so cute..
All in all it was so cute beautiful magical , my 2 beauties, wonderful job, keep writing n keep smiling my sweetu cutu sizzy'sEdited by disismeenu4u - 11 years ago
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
read it b4 ur PM 😳 
😆
and awesome update...loved the song, TR convo...
and the whole thing was jus awesum...great job u guys 😉  👏
taayam are cutee...
and loved how the chap ended...it was like the "perfect" end...probably for a new start...  😳
so in short...jus loved it...
and update soon 😃

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow awsm finally taarey meet 
n i luv thr meeting rey luv music n 
taani dance hmm quite interesting 
i luv it thanks for PM n do it again 
n do put nxt prt soon n yeah do PM me again 
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail