Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

πŸ‘ WOW as always Indi, your ability to just get into my man's head...i'm kinda jealous πŸ€£
Nice! loved the whole thing and those edits...you gave him a classy look...he is a man with  a lots of class. 
Lovely thoughts on why he is the way he is and the "sahi/galat". Agreed him mom must have alot to do with his consciousnesses. a BIG reason i believe he went back and and married Khushi that night, was his flashbacks to his mom teaching him about that flower.
agree with all in blue, β€οΈ purple and mmmwaas on purple bold/underlined
Orange...awww
and in red, just a thought rang in, i know he is comfortable because she doesn't  push him to "love" her but him seeing how hard she tries, and she has said she loves him a few time already, doesn't that scare him? that she'll one day want her share of loving?

thanks, ami,
no need to be jealous since i only get into his head. πŸ˜‰. he is classy, that's true, please see him in the team sobtians facebook page, ami it's a sight for sighing thirsty eyes. πŸ˜†. thanks so much for liking my ramble, the amn makes me feel asr in ways i never thought it was possible with a fictional and fictitious character.

that question of yours, yes she does say she loves him but she also always remembers to indicate she's happy with whatever he is willing to give, his sense of control of the relationship is never challenged. maybe that's what keeps him there. and to be fair to him, he has not promised more than that. la somewhere gets that and she wants him so much she settles for it. in fact, much later once when he is nice to her about something, explaining himself, she almost collapses... you're being nice to me, asr. she's thrilled but never demands it.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have no words to praise all of you, who have been writing these lovely reviews, you all are just awesome. Motiyaan luta rahe ho sab ke sab. Each review is like a precious pearl. Outstanding. πŸ‘ 

AH, your symbolisms are mindblowing. Seriously, how do u do it? Pearls, numbers, colours, anklets, etc.; your research is just wow. Keep it up.

BD or shall I call u Ami like everyone - Arnav aur Khushi hamesha saath rahenge  - that scene brought back memories of those troubled days. It was the time when the creatives were making plans to separate Arnav and Khushi, I wasn't so tensed even when Dadi and Shyam tried to do the same. But when that scene came, I felt it was like a balm for my worried heart. I actually relaxed after that and started to believe that let whatever happen, these two will definitely be together in the end. I always wondered if that line was put in as a message to the fans, because instead of saying hum, he said Arnav aur Khushi, as if to convey that their love story will be unharmed. 😊 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi all so many new analysis to read yesterday being sunday after my work of cooking specials for my family and feeding them I just sat with my hard disk and started watching went on watching till nearly midnight nearly 20 episodes upto 112 this ASR in heart he has so much pyaar Diwali episodeboth male and female versions of jadu hai and telling off Khushi  and she giving in to her parents and Buaji's wishes agrees to get engaged to Snakewa😑 just came in very shortly to the forum.
This is my break time at workπŸ˜‰ so just watched all the Zulu pictures of Barun on IF and FBπŸ˜ƒ and will now being MOnday have some meetings lined up. Indi Ritu would like to read your PHD findings on HotwaπŸ˜‰ at Zulu Wars 
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plz somebody post these Arshi VMs.
One is made by Zoha, her you tube ID is communitydriveipkknd and the title is "revelations".The song is lukachupi khele aao.
Another one is made by Appy Indy, title is "Sarun VM (Honey Bunny)" It is dedicated to our Sunny-Bunny, I mean our Sanaya and Barun.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Arnav's thoughts when he sees Khushi in his room:

Kya tum ho, tumhi ho, aayi ho jo saamne,

Ya phir khel hai khela, be-khauff hawaaon ne,

Kitna pukara, ruki nahi tum,

Hamesha ke liye chali gayi thi tum,

Ab ye kya nazara, aaya hai jo saamne,

Kya tum ho, tumhi ho, ye uljhan hai mere man mein,

Hawaaon ka ishara, mujhtak hai pahuncha,

Paayal ki chan chan, mujhko hai pukara,

Mehsoos kiya hai, chookar bhi tumhe dekha,

Haan tum ho, tumhi ho, ab nahin uljhan mere man mein.

Translation:

Is it you, really you, who's there in front

Or again another game that's played by the fearless winds

So much I called you, you never stopped,

You had left for forever

Now what is this sight which is there in front

Is it you, really you, I have this doubt in my heart

The signal of the winds reached me

The sound of the anklets has called me

I have felt you and touched you too

Yes it is you, really you, now there is no doubt in my heart.

Not happy with the translation, but that's the best I could do. Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Indi,

I feel like pink today..hence your words are colored pink :)

Episode 53

why do stars fall down from the sky
every time, you walk by
just like me they long to be
close to you

love these lines.. so pretty :)  πŸ‘

buaji's husband. was there more to that story, why the four quirky photographs otherwise?

Chalo Indi, let us add another hidden story to be searched, opened, explored in IPK2.  Buaji's past added to the list consisting of Shyam's, Khushi's and ASR's past.  Easily 300 episodes worth of story telling.  πŸ˜†

arre pyaar me dil pe maar de goli le le meri jaan
teri na mein chhupa hai haan haan haan haan.

Does this song signify something related to khushi and ASR mindset right now.. na na na => ha ha ha

mollified, buaji joined in, and so did the ever diffident payal. reminded me of that day right in the beginning when khushi's action had led to payal's wedding being called off. then too she had burst into dance and carried the family with her.
Nice flashback, Indi.  ya, khushi way of bringing in positivity amidst sadness is song and dance.

I loved how payal and khushi look in this episode. real. no gloss, no lipstick, just plain like it should be !  yet so pretty :)

not at all a believer in the "rona dhona" default setting of most women in our media, khushi has a refreshingly contemporary attitude toward life, her faith in tradition and ritual notwithstanding.

there's no shadow of "abala naari," helpless woman, clinging to this sprightly young woman. she's not rich, she's not from an upper class back ground, she's not "cool" (though he was right later to call her the coolest person he knows), she's not a son. but she is all of herself. upbeat, fearless, ready to take a chance, and supremely positive. the dukh bhari dastaan struck women's portrayal could learn something from her.

Indi, I am rona dhona ing here.  I want this sprightly young woman back along with the cool headed handsome young man

why can't a curtain just be a curtain, why must it remind one of a playful, intrusive dupatta? one that touched him, caressed him, never seemed to want to leave him. yet she was going, hamesha ke liye. and he was just falling, falling upon her, into her her eyes, falling through.

lavanya walked in and broke his reverie. his real world needed attention. his girlfriend needed a goodnight kiss, but he was so wrapped up in that darned dupatta.

the evening was saved by naniji and her trusted lieutenant, lakshmiji. naniji fired a couple of rounds and the goli marna seemed to work.

a note:

asr was important. not only because he was hot, handsome, troubled, but because he had a universal appeal. somewhere in many of us a bit of him, something a little broken, a longing for something afar, a perfection, a completeness. a huge thanks to barun sobti for making him so real and breathing. every feeling he conveyed i knew in some corner of me, sign of a deeply written and expressed character. this morning my niece of 19 smsed, i am missing asr. no it wasn't just about good looks, there was so much more.

πŸ‘

Indi, all this is making me nostalgic ! I too long for this magnificant creature and his pagalsi soulmate... there can never be another pair like these two. 

lovely analysis.  the pics decorated your beautiful words and the entire piece was complete :)

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Anita

"this one was all about hit and misses...khushi trying to run away from arnav but eventually gets caught by him...she does the same thing again by running away from him when he wanted to talk to her...this whole time arnav had khushi in his thoughts, wondering if she left or not...and when he saw her he is wondering why she is there." Loved tht moment...😊 liked your thoughts

"His ego is still bruised.  Khushi is helping around the house and avoiding arnav and this whole time arnav's eyes are looking for khushi...he sees her going to teh poolside and does not let this chance go and immediately leaves to see her. 
" - Loved the ego part πŸ‘πŸΌ

"These two have some big egos...none of them are willing to bend" Completely agree...though Khushi's ego is only seen by ASR...nd Arnav's is seen by all the raizada's

"
I found it fitting since shyam's character is quite dhela...maybe that was the point of the song being at the anniversary...la towards the end started to dance and at the ends...the family's face was like wth just happened" πŸ˜† - so true...i din realize it...yep the song suits the creep

"The story has some movement for payal and akash's relationship...akash is always trying to talk to her but payal is oblivious to this -
innocent love
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Durga

i had made this edit for the maha epi...was tryin to get which one to post...nd made this...luckily it goes with ur poem...which is really amazin πŸ‘ so addin it...hope u lik it 😊

Arnav's thoughts when he sees Khushi in his room:

Kya tum ho, tumhi ho, aayi ho jo saamne,

Ya phir khel hai khela, be-khauff hawaaon ne,

Kitna pukara, ruki nahi tum,

Hamesha ke liye chali gayi thi tum,

Ab ye kya nazara, aaya hai jo saamne,

Kya tum ho, tumhi ho, ye uljhan hai mere man mein,

Hawaaon ka ishara, mujhtak hai pahuncha,

Paayal ki chan chan, mujhko hai pukara,

Mehsoos kiya hai, chookar bhi tumhe dekha,

Haan tum ho, tumhi ho, ab nahin uljhan mere man mein.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arshi

Episode 56 Food sweets and its symbolism .Interesting take on Chinese symbolism

As too much sweets cause aches and pains the same is about emotions in any relationship

So also too much of hate /sourness (Arnav's khati meethi 1st for DI and then Khushi when one became 2nd and other 1st he never knew)

Liked how Khushi after spending so much money and slogging to get the order fulfilled did not hesitate one moment saying no to supply to RF but had to be persuaded by Jiji,she not at all money minded but ASR thinks her to be a gold digger running after rich men and trying to ensnare them(hey Ram pata nahi kaise business karta hai how he does business  or is it with Khushi that his mind works overtime splitting hair.) I like the way you described the scene between Nani and Chotey he does want the best for his Di's anniversary party everything smooth and good a happywala day trust LA to spoil it but both Arnav and Shyam cover up and placate Nani and La to say sorry for dropping the badam Kheer

Loved this scene and both of them. Super aromatically delicious ! indeed so also your collage of the scene Nani and ASRπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Shyam a villian who behaves like a romantic hero for his wife and relatives with poison in his mind rightly names snake Since we know about him grrrhh😑

Good observation pondering point ASR LA Khushi Di

But still "Hey DM woh Laad Governor ghar na ho" [DM  I wish LaadGovernor were not here] They both can sense , feel ,and  read each other's thoughts at this point without being together in one frame.

"Saath nahin tou iss ka yeh matlab nahin keh paas nahin"[I can see,feel you without being together] in the last epi but started right here today as he accepted his guts to feel her but "mein uske bare mein nahin sochna chahata" [I don't want to think about her]

happy wala  wicked smile from me and thinking par kaise bachoge Bacchu from thinking

Again a droolworthy collage and moment of the day

For ASR Khushi but today it is in blue

jadu teree najar, khushbu teraa badan

too han kar ya naa kar, too hai meree kiran

jadu teree najar

mere khwabo kee tasvir hai too

bekhabar meree takdir hai too

too kisee aur kee ho naa jana

kuchh bhee kar jaunga mai divana

too han kar ya na

fasle aur kam ho rahe hain

dur se pas ham ho rahe hain

mang lunga tujhe asaman se

chhin lunga tujhe iss jahan se

too han kar ya na

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Sohara

its 57...not 87

"Khushi entered RM with lots of abhorrence.She was beseeching to DM not to face Arnav. Where Arnav's zeal for Khushi was constantly distracting him from the phone convo. Khushi rushed to the kitchen hearing ASR's voice. They were about to confront, but the passing panel of sheer curtain hid them from each other.It was beautifully taken shot with twinkling sound of Khushi's anklet and Rabba vey on the BG.πŸ‘" - i like your words πŸ˜Š nd yeah i agree...the almost part was amazin taken πŸ‘

" DM was in hurry to meet her with ASR!πŸ˜† She again heard Rakshas's voice and hid inside Anjali's room" πŸ˜† no wonder she's thin...she keeps runnin away from him πŸ˜‰

"Khushi's squeal he moved to the closet to check and found her there. she was covering her face with her hand like a child as if she won't be seen.It was such a cute scene how she opened one eye first and then slowly opened another. Khushi was somehow unique for her childlike antics. Seeing Arnav she jumped out from the closet and ran without giving him a chance to speak. Arnav almost caught her, but missed to grip. Beautiful scene again,how Arnav was trying to hold her flying dupatta.πŸ‘ 
Arnav was charged again to see Khushi" - very well written πŸ‘...i loved how u described Khushi...even i found tht scene very cute...πŸ˜† so true Arnav is chrarged up agn!...

"Anjali was a very sweet and down to earth person, just opposite of her Khadus bro
.πŸ˜†- yeah even i lik Anjali soft spoken kind hearted personality 😊

"her acrimony for this angelic girls, Khushi and Payal. " - loved how u called them angelic πŸ˜ƒ

"
But she didn't know that her laad Governor was restless to touch her and feel her." - yep he can nvr let go off his hold on her

"
While they were exchanging intense words, Arnav was actually holding her very closely. -
nd she nvr once complained it hurt 😊 i find tht very spl abt Khushi

" He will flee for sure. bhag DK Bose!🀣