Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire12345678 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
please update soon trust me each minute of waiting seems like eternity please update soon and try to make it extra long may god bless u and give u more free time so that u can update more parts Edited by vampire12345678 - 11 years ago
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woah. This was AMAZING! πŸ˜
Totally worth the wait. Looks like Manyata is going to try and win back Uday's love. God this is so interesting. I really wish to see a post-marriage track like that in the show. Uday is a sweetheart. Loved the note he sent her. Hayeee. So romantic ☺️
Update the next part soon Shana 😊
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi shana when u update part-2?eagerly waiting 4 dat.its 1am here bt still i...oh god save me!!!
ShanUlas thumbnail

Chapter 9

Reflections and Repercussions

The cell phone buzzed but Udayveer was in no mood of picking it up .He liked the soft comfy sensation of Manyata around his body and squeezed her to himself to have more of her warm breath and soft skin as one night seemed so less to have enough of his princess .He looked at her flushed face laying on his chest  as she rubbed her cheeks on his bare chest and cuddled around him her hands around his waist and legs entwined into his. He caressed her face with his finger and moved it down her neck on her bare shoulders and  smiled as Manyata shrugged and pulled the blanket up.

Udayveer  slowly moved out of the bed and dialled for room service. Soon  the maid knocked the door with morning tea. Udayveer excused the maid and took the tray to serve his princess the morning tea.

Manyata felt dizzy as she opened her eyes and was surprised to see Uday smiling at her that too with tray in his hands .Manyata searched for her clothes as she felt like an idiot sitting in the bed with nothing but blanket on whereas Udayveer fully clothed .

'Come on princess just enjoy your bed tea, I have ordered new clothes for you.Well if you are searching for your sexy red dress which u wore to get proposed by Akash, then I am sorry to say , yesterday night u unknowingly did full justice to it in washroom', Udayveer laughed as he put the tray on side table .

Manayat somehow found Udayveer's shirt and swiftly put it on ,trying her best to ignore Udayveers gaze. Manyata pushed her hands  out of those long sleeves and took the cup .She didn't know why she flushed so much ,she sipped her tea and stared at her cup, afraid to look up at Udayveer ,who stood there his hands folded smiling at his blushing and nervous princess.

Udayveer slowly sat in front of Manyata and raised  her chin to look straight into her eyes, 'How was the night princess' ,Udayeveer asked 'Did I love u well ?', his voice was husky again as he smiled seeing  her skin flushing at his slightest touch.

'Love u well' his words echoed in her mind, of course he loved her more than just well, his love has always been so giving. His love gave her everything that a wife wants , it gave her respect ,it gave her freedom ,it gave her strength and yesterday night it gave her the sweetest pleasures of womanhood. Manyata blushed as she remembered those moments  and her eyes lowered down.

Udayveer cupped Manyata's face into his hands 'You know Princess, you are the only thing that completes me, I may have as many women in my life but I love only one and its you princess. Sach to ye hai ki aap humari manzil hain ,jo agar aap hume mil jayen, hum bhatkna band kar denge',he kissed her forehead .

Manayata was touched by his honesty ,his openness ,his acceptance she seemed to have lost herself  in those dark eyes but their trance was broken by the cell phone. Udayveer was irritated at Mr. Ratnani ,he angrily picked up the phone .

'Ye Mr. Ratnani', he yelled but then his information shocked him as he looked at Manyata. He promised to be at office in an hour and  disconnected the phone .

'So you want the divorce', Udayveer smacked his voice cold and placid as he felt cheated for a moment.

Manyata did not know how to react as she herself was perplexed at her present situation. She somehow collected her wits and spoke 'Uday I didn't know this will happen'.

Udayveer took a long breath and sighed 'I too didn't know .I too didn't know that I will have a one night stand with my own wife or may be u missed the room last night ,may be u wanted to be with Akash and accidently tripped into my room and I the big big fool thought that at last I got the woman I loved. Damn it! I slept with a drunk woman and thought my life has changed .What a big fool I am !',Udayveer clenched his fists as he spoke ,he knew every word he spoke pierced Manayata as much as it pierced him.

Manyata was hurt to hear such words from Udayveer as his  words proved that Uday was doubtful at her love for him. Manyata wanted to clarify everything, she wanted to shout out her love for him  just the way she shouted last night, she wanted to kiss  him and hug him but then she did not have answers to her own actions. Why she signed the divorce paper was still a mystery for her own self. She never actually knew whatever she felt for Udayveer was love, it was yesterday she actually realised how much she was in love with this man, it was now she realised that Udayveer was not just a good looking ,dogmatic and manipulative rajwada but a man capable of loving with such depth ,he was not just a womaniser but a man who actually loved one and only one woman in his life and wandered just because that woman was not ready enough ,capable enough to love him with same intensity and passion as his.

'Dear Uday Oh my dearest love', her heart craved as she stood up from the bed just to hold his hands but then Uday jerked her hands as he felt betrayed and fooled .He was no more the same Uday who made love to her ,his warmth ,his love all seemed to have gone under shutter and what was left was nothing more than a cold and stern Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh who yielded no emotions but practical actions.

'You don't need to explain ,I know our night together was nothing but a mistake committed together or may be only by me as u were too drunk to decide right and wrong. Well today u have really equalled my actions princess, I sent u separation papers and now u sent me divorce papers hissab barabar '. Udaveer smiled wryly as he spoke, glaring at Manyata.

Udayveer  walked towards the door to leave but then he turned back to look at Manyata who stood there speechless and numb looking intently at him, just like a child not knowing how to regret the mistake, Udayveer's heart leaped to see her vulnerability and innocence but then he felt these were the  virtue Manyata was made up of, it was  because of these qualities that he had always been attracted to her and will always be but then the lady standing in front of him was not just his princess ,she was Yuvrani Manyata as well and if she decided to quit the marriage so be it .Udayveer closed the door behind .

So after one night of bliss he was back to harsh reality .Udayveer was not surprised at Manyata's decision about divorce as he knew this was bound to happen as there relationship seemed long dead but what surprised him was the night they spent together. He never knew he still loved her so much and Manyata, the girl just surprised him as he never anticipated  his princess loved him as well or may be she herself was unaware what love actually means and what it meant to feel it for a man. She was so humbly innocent while accepting her love, so unknown to the manifestations pleasures and desires, so raw, so amateur. It seemed he discovered the whole new side of the princess he loved , a woman  unsure of her very own feelings ,unaware of her own beauty and potentials ,a woman so confused and indecisive on emotional plain.Udayveer sighed may be Manyata was just one of its kind to the woman species she belonged  ,as women always appalled him and Mayata seemed to cross all limits.

Manyata stared at the closed door hoping Udayveer to come back and make things alright but then she knew he won't. It was she who created the mess and now only she could clear it out. The maid came in with her new clothes ,Manyata took the bag and thanked the maid. As she took out the clothes a note fell down she picked it up,it read

'Thank You for the wonderful night, No divorce could ever erase its sweetest memories

A pure white for the purest one

- Uday' .

Tears rolled  down Manyata's cheeks as she saw the beautiful white dress. 'Neither would I Uday' she sobbed. Manyata  slowly composed herself and decided that this time she won't let destiny play again as now on Manyata would write her own destiny ,the way she herself wants rather than people around her. Now it was time to straighten all she had messed up with her confused, indecisive actions in the past.  

Udayveer sat in his office set at fortieth  floor of Imperial Tower South Mumbai ,he turned his chair to look at the city through the glass walls of his  office which seemed like a landmark map .Udayveer loved heights as it made him feel at the top but then he never forgot his basics, his roots, his riyasat ,his place where he came from. His people chose him to lead ,they believed in him and his decisions. He was not a political leader but he did rule their hearts. Devgad and Jaigad people loved him and he loved them. Udayveer was a shrewd businessman indeed but all his projects and investments had a niche for his people ,even in losses he made sure his people got their essentials. His competitors envied his unique skills of handling business ,  his knack of judging people and the  priceless faith he garnered from his investors ,employees and shareholders.

Udayveer  knew the famous saying 'Everything that goes up comes down', now he felt that he too has to come down a bit. He needed to tackle the divorce news carefully as any such rumour may lead to serious repercussions. Mr. Ratnani the lawyer advised Udayveer to talk to Rajmata  before signing the divorce papers as their divorce may have serious consequences. But Udayveer knew Manyata would never take such a big decision without talking to  Rajmata so that meant Rajmata herself was ready to face the outcome. Udayveer signed the papers and asked Mr. Ratnani to send it back to Devgad office and ordered him that the news should not leak in media till the appropriate planning is done to cope up with upcoming chaos. Later Udayveer called his secretary to fix a meeting with  Rajmata Mrinalini Devi regarding the future actions.

Maharaj Giriraj paced restlessly in his  office as he waited for Udayveer. Udayveer came in all calm and composed. Giriraj was surprised to see his son so calm that too after such a news.

'Udayveer apko zara bhi andaza hai es divorce ke kya mayne hain humari riyasaton ke liye ?',  Maharaj Giriraj was in no mood of maintain the show off composure as he felt his business crumbling, he knew as soon the news breaks up in media, it would have instant effect on their shareholders and Mahasabha .

'Dad u know it very well my marriage is no heaven, we are already in separation so divorce is not a surprise ,it was to happen and it has happened, we need to face it Dad, I have ordered Mr. Ratanai to keep it secret for time being, till then we can plan to sort out the things'

'Have you seen todays newspaper ?',  Giriraj asked throwing it on table Udayveer saw Akash Manyata photo with heading 'Akash Verma proposes Yuvrani Manyata'

'I know it dad', Udayveer answered throwing the newspaper in dustbin.

'Good  and do u know that your divorce rumor is already out', Giriraj said shaking his head in frustration

'What?' ,Udayveer was surprised to hear this 'But Dad', now Udayveer knew the game plan so its all J and Akash again, he remembered J's words You will always remember my nineteenth birthday Uday .Udayveer knew Akash very well, he knew how desperate he was to get Manyata back. Since his marriage with Manyata  Akash had left no stone unturned to break it off. Akash's partnership with Chaudhary Groups  his biggest business rival was already in competition to his firm.

'Damn it!',  Udayveer muttered banging his fist on the table ,'This Akash needs to be straightened dad ,now he is getting on my nerves'.

'Akash or Manyata, why do I feel u still have soft corner for that shameless Manyata', Giriraj shrugged despitefully as he sank in his chair.

'Dad Please don't drag Manyata into this , she is just a pawn actual player is someone else. Poor girl has always been used either by us or by her own family and now by her so called xyz boyfriend'.

'So you accept that your wife has a boyfriend, Great! Is that what is called new generation. So much freedom to a wife and my great son seems okay with it', Giriraj smacked waving his hands in frustration.

Udayveer stared at the table and kept quit as he did not want to argue with his Dad about his relationship with Manyata. He was busy thinking about some other pressing issues.

The phones at corporate office of Devgad & Jaigad Group of Companies  Pvt Ltd, were ringing endlessly. The executive manager Arun Talasker  seemed to have no answers to the questions asked by the worried shareholders .The news of divorce between Yuvraj Udayveer and Yuvraani Manyata had taken shareholders by surprise as they were now concerned with the company's future endeavors. The share prices had followed down trend and rumors had taken the toll. The competitors had at last found the weak link of unbeatable Yuvraj Udayveer.

Akash has been waiting for one such weak moment when Udayveer's own people would question him and he never knew his very own Moniya ,the so called Yuvrani Manyata would bring that .Now it was his time to  crack down Udayveer's business empire which he had built on the ashes of his true love with Moniya. Akash knew his Moniya died the very day she was crowned   as Yuvrani Manyata  as from then on whatever she did was for wellbeing of her riyasat, its people and rajpariwar. She was no more the Moniya who enjoyed moments of life for its beauty rather than a responsibility .Udayveer had transformed her into a rajwada robot like himself. Since then Akash had promised himself that he would never let Udayveer have Manyata just the way he never got his Moniya and he knew he succeeded well as Udayveer himself left Manyata and now divorce was the last nail in coffin of Udayveers relation with Manyata. Akash always knew divorce would affect the devgad -jaigad alliance which was controlled so successfully by  Yuvraj Udayveer Singh and monitored by Rajmata Mrinalini Devi  . 

Manyata sat in her office at Mumbai palace her fingers nervously trailing on her forehead. Manyata always avoided media ,she never gave personal interviews neither did she ever face media during conferences and parties, it was her brother Rajkumar Vijayendra Singh who actually handled media on her behalf. But today all of a sudden  the newspaper ,the tv all seemed to be so interested in her. It irked her to see herself in that skinny red dress smiling along with Akash. Now she knew what was J upto. Manyata was angry at herself for falling once again into J's trap. The photographs were specially taken to be released in media. J knew Vijay bhai always made it sure that media was away from Manyata but this time she made it sure to keep Vijay Bhai away from the party preparations calling it her very own special birthday party and making Akash's proposal as surprise, so that Manyata had no way to run but accept. Fine J now its your turn to be trapped Manyata thought as she called Doctor Uncle.

'Uncle how is our Bangladesh project going on', Manyata asked as she looked through the file.

'Beta it's in partnership with Jagat's company and as according to latest information we need to send somebody who can monitor the product quality, we need somebody who has a knack for latest fashion in India and middle east as our products are to be marketed to these countries'.

'Good ! Uncle, we will send J to Bangladesh, as she is best suited for this',Manyata said closing the file and  asked the maid to call J.

Doctor Uncle was surprised at Manyata's decisions as he knew J would never agree as she always liked to travel western countries and liked western fashion rather than Asian and Bangladesh was no place for her taste.

'Jiji you know I hate Indian dresses and u want me to manage the fashion department that too in Bangladesh', J was angry as she knew Manyata was upto something.

'Who said u have to design Indian dresses there J, u can try your Indo -Western fusion , just the way u do it here specially in Mahasabha parties', Manyata mused as she really enjoyed J stomping in frustration ,'By the way it's my final decision you are going there that's it'.

'You just can't Jiji  and I won't, Maa will never let me go alone ,you know that', J smirked as she knew Manyata was doing this deliberately to teach her some lessons which she would obviously not learn.

'Alone ,no way my darling sis ,u are going with your favorite guy Jagat, we are in partnership with him and Maa loves him so well, as we all consider him as our next Jamai saa !',it was now Manyata's time to smirk back tit for tat she mused.

'Jiji why are u doing this to me', J pleaded as the very thought of Bangladesh that too with Jagat sent chill down her body.

Manyata forwarded the newspaper towards J and asked 'Why u did this to me J?'

'Better go to Bangladesh  for few months work and enjoy with Jagat till I work out the chaos I have created by taking your great advices.' Manyata bawled her eyes burning with anger as she looked at J her fist clenched .

J knew she had no say as it was not her Jiji but Yuvrani Manyata talking. Everybody knew what her anger meant and so did J. She meekly went out of her office.

Manyata was no weakling when it came to being a Yuvrani , when she took the stand others had to bent be it corporate, commissioner  or Neta. She had one great power and it was the people of her riyasat. Her riyasat devgad and jaigad were one of the fastest developing riyastas of the Rajsthan state .The state government was eager to cash it and corporates were keen to invest. All knew Yuvrani Manyata was key to its people and  was more heart than mind. She was known for her love and compassion, her sincerity and generosity , but then lying and cheating were two greatest crime in her eyes , her anger had no bound when it came to her knowledge and her punishments were always unique, tailor made according to the culprit himself.

Manyata knew the news of her  divorce with Udayveer was a sigh of relief  for the enemies the duo had created knowingly or unknowingly. She felt what blunder she did as it would lead to all chaos in riyasat , she knew how much people loved and respected  Udayveer. The power she commanded was not because she was Yuvrani Manayata but because she was Yuvrani Manayata Udayveer Singh , the name Udayveer Singh in itself meant power, her compassion and generosity had no impact until it was aided  by power and money of Udayveer. Her people were living a better life , her riyasat was developing not because of herself alone, Udayveer had equal hands in it, how could she be so dumb. Udayveer had told her on their very first night that their marriage is  unique ,it is a Marriage for Riyasat  and not like common man woman marriage. Its they who had to search for happiness by being in it rather than searching it by being out of it as breaking it would mean a lot to others than to them.

Manyata called Doctor Uncle and Mr. Khadwani the lawyer as she jogged toward the DS office. Dadi Saa was already busy on phone ,Manyata knocked and entered followed by Doctor Uncle and Mr. Khadwani.

'Whats the matter ?',Dadi saa asked clueless of Manyata's plan of action.

'Dadi saa I want to stop this divorce, these rumors and everything that is happening right now, Dadi saa lets lets call a press conference and clear out everything!'  Manyata said it all in one go desperate to change things back to normal .

'Manyata Beta calm down',Didi Saa directed maid to give a glass of water to Manyata.

'Beta I just had a meeting with Udayveer , we are already calling a joint press conference tomorrow to clear out the rumors. Now since you too feel the same, why not you address it with Udayveer? I will inform Udayveer that you are coming with him in the press conference', said Dadi Saa beaming  her usual calm and persevering smile.

Manyata felt relieved as now she had a chance to make things better and she hugged Dadi Saa and thanked her for being so patient with her foolish acts. Dadi Saa was joyous enough at her granddaughters sudden maturity over the emotional plain as she felt somewhere, something had changed in Manyata but where , what and how she did not know.

*******************

Manyata nervously played with her fingers as she looked at the mirror lost in her own thoughts. Her line of thoughts were broken as she heard Vijay bhai. 

'Shall we go dear Bhai', said Vijaya bhai softly as he knew Manayata was nervous for the press conference as facing media that too for your personal life has always been a sensitive task.

'Yes Bhai ', Manyata smiled as she slowly accompanied him in car ,soon they were at Udayveer's where the conference was called. Udayveer was all ready in his black plain sherwani .He greeted Manayata and Vijay Bhai with a formal smile and gestured Manyata to the stage .

'Princess just say that this divorce is a rumor please as I would be highly obliged', Udayveer whispered to Manyata as he sat beside her smiling at the reporters. Manayata was surprised that Dadi Saa did not inform him of her decision as Udayveer seemed  unknown to the fact that she had already decided not to go for divorce. Manyata nodded in acceptance to Udayveer which relieved him  as now he felt more confident in tackling the reporters. Manyata looked at Udayveer answering the reporters , all so elegant and confident ,his answers were witty but at the same time had serious meanings. She felt  an unknown pride sweep inside her as she sat by his side looking  intently at him all absorbed  in his glamour and talks.

She was jerked out of her thoughts at one of the reporter's question which was directed to her, she composed herself and asked the reporter to repeat it again, as the reporter repeated the very same question regarding her divorce.

'I think my husband  Yuvraaj Udayveer has already told you that its rumour so why same question again', Manyata  looked questioning at the reporter.

The reporter seemed embarrassed but then he quipped ' Akash Verma has already proposed you  and you agreed ,so does not that mean you are planning to move on'

'How do u know that I agreed' asked Manyata

The reporter had no answer as he had no accurate proof .

Manayat smiled at reporter and replied 'Let me tell u what I did at his proposal, well - I smiled' she further asked the reports sitting in the conference that if anyone of them wants to propose her they can do it right now as she will smile at them too. The reporters were taken by surprise at her talks.

Manayata said 'Well friends,if u look good and u are a celebrity ,so many people like you and some just propose you and at that time one has no choice but to smile helplessly, that was what I did, just smiled and if you mistake it as my agreement to a proposal then nobody can be more fool then you'. Manyata took Udayveer's hand who was all taken by surprise by her confidence and resilience his eyes all fixed on her as he could not believe it was his very own confused and dumb princess speaking.

'I think we are finished now, as all questions are answered, so I please request you to put an end to our divorce rumours and let us live happily'.

She stood from the stage her head held high, Udayveer too jerked out of his thoughts as he did not know what happened just now, he was too lost in his princess's new found identity.

Like & Comment  as I really scratched my head a lot to write πŸ˜‰

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing part loved the manyatas confidence cont soon
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wooww!! AMAZING UPDATE!! Do continue soon as I'm very eager n excited to read the next part!!:D
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
absolutely wonderful!!! best way for me to end my sunday night!!! 
SyedAinah thumbnail
OMG finally her highness ko akal aa hi gyi...chalo dair ayai dursut aye...awesome part...nw plz update fast
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear ur scratching worked.. u have done a gud job..it was brilliant update..keep it up..
Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww yarrr...u made my day!!!so proud on u and your writing skills...I mean I Want this to happend and u did it...very well twisted story...and I like the sending j to Bangladesh part much I was littrally laughing...thank u very much for update but can't wait for next one please update soon dear... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘