Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
PART 73

Geet: meri ice cream melt ho gayi kya??

He smiled at her naivity…uff she has strangest thoughts at the strangest times!!! He lifted himself off her and both straightened themselves with still the feel of each other's lips on theirs! He brought the bowls and extended one to her. that's when he noticed her lips…swollen and red…but still very tempting!!! He had really been harsh!! She cuddled up at one side and he hopped beside her…resting their backs against the pillows that rested on the backrest! Her heart was still erratic…beating frantically…couple of minutes passed in silence…both slurping their half melted ice cream!

Maan: waise kal ka kya plan hain?

Geet could still hear her heart beating louder and louder…and probably she had already lost the fight with her heart! She sighed.

Geet: kal Dadima ne party rakhi hain…yaad hai na aapko?

Maan (irritated): ohh man…kal auntys..wo bhi show off aunties will come..i seriously don't like the way they boast!

Geet (st): aap kum thode hain!

Maan: what? You said something?

Geet: ahh no..nothing! and stop badmouthing them. It'll be good!

Maan rolled his eyes, "yeah right..khud hi dekh lena kal!"

Geet (indulged in her ice cream): know what…the best thing in new year is the fireworks at London bridge..its my fav!!

He narrowed his eyes, "how do you know?"

Geet: kya?

Maan: its not even a year you are here and you talk like you have been staying here for so long!

Geet (laughing): its not like that silly…I had stayed in London for almost 10 years of my life! I was a kid then and later moved to India!

He was lost in that smile of hers…his eyes lingered over her lips everytime she took a spoonful of that lucky ice cream in them…he hardly heard what she was saying…he was more interested in how her lips curled evrytime she took his name…suddenly he noticed something..

Geet:….so I visited it every new year…

And he just leaned forward and his lips captured her lower lip sucking gently over it!

Her eyes widened with his sudden act…her words stuck in her throat…unable to react…unable to understand his reasons..she sat still with the bowl in her hands! His tongue licked her lip as softly as ever like tasting something!!! She heard her heart beating again…against her ears!!!

He pulled back after a few seconds and looked at her! she was dazed…her eyes wide with surprise…shock..unable to decipher what just happened!!! Maan stared ta her for a while and when she didn't react,

Maan: now what?

Geet (lost): umm???

Maan: tumhare muh pe ice cream laga tha…so..i kinda… I cleaned it!

She managed to hold her heart which was going to faint out of sheer exhaustion! Yeh Maan uss bechari heart ko maar hi dalega! Dusht daanav kahinka!!!

She definitely can't take his assault anymore or else she is going to have an "AKAAL MRITYU" (death before time😆) very soon!!! She pretended to yawn and stretch herself!

Maan: ohh you are sleepy…better rest sweetheart…long day ahead!

He took the bowls, kissed her forehead and switched off the lights!

Maan: good night!!

She didn't reply! She couldn't! she tried to sleep..she couldn't! she went into the washroom and splashed water on her face and that's when she noticed her red swollen lips!!! She caressed them softly blushing and sighed! She went back to bed and probably slept off peacefully because her mind was full with Maan and just him!

Next morning, breakfast table

Everyone waited for geet. She came down yawning, "good morning Dadima"

And sat beside Maan. Jess and Rahul were already there!

Dadima: good morning geet bete and what happened to you? Neend poori nahi hui kya?

She looked at Maan from the corner of her eyes..he seemed to be busy with his food..rather playing with it!

Geet (st): koi poori hone de..tab na!

She turned to Dadima, "no Dadima am fine!"

After breakfast rahula dn jess took leave for their official god knows how many outing!

Dadima: geet beta get ready…they are going to reach by 10..poore din yahan rahenge and that's gonna be fun! Taiyyar ho jaiye aur haan..saari yaad hain na?

Geet: but Dadima…I don't know how to wear it!

Dadima: koi na…I'll help you out. Get your things to my place! (turning to Maan) Maan aap bhi taiyyar ho jaiye!!!

He made a face and walked upstairs!!!

Geet: inhe kya hua?

Dadima: ahh poochiye mat beta har saal sahabzade ke nakhre sehne padte hain… he doesn't like ladies teasing him..ab dekhna muh phulake gym me baithenge!

Dadima helped geet wearing a saree.

Dadima: you look beautiful geet…ek dun ek pyaari si pari jaisi..kisi ki nazar na lage meri bacchi ko!

She put a kala tika behind her ear and tunred her towards the mirror! She couldn't believe it was actually her…so sober…so pretty! She recalled the day when Maan had got her the saari…and then the fight...More with self than him! Tears stung her eyes remembering the events that followed it as Dadima placed a beautiful silver pendant around her neck! Dadima held her face by her chin, "kya baat hain beta…aap roo kyun rahi hain?"

She just shook her head and looked down. Just then nakul came to inform them that the guests have arrived! Dadima wiped her tears!

Dadima: aise nahi rote beta…chaliye sab aa gaye hain! Hum neechey jaa rahe hain…aap zara  humare pote ko sambhaliye and neechey le aaiyega please!

She nodded a yes and went towards the gym. Dadima went downstairs! She wiped her tears and walked in.

Geet (st): khane ke baad bhi koi gym karta hain kya?

she coolly walked into the gym calling out, "Maan…"

and her eyes fell on him doing push-ups right in front of her…sweaty and bare bodied! She stopped right there looking at him…rather gaping at him working out right in front of her on the floor! He turned to look at her and she stood still! He got up and walked near her…her eyes lingered over his half bare self! He was only in his tracks but she couldn't avert her gaze from him! His muscles flexed as he moved and she stopped breathing!!! For a moment she felt jealous of a drop of sweat that moved ever so slowly and sensuously down his cheek…gliding down his neck…his chest and rolling down his perfectly shaped abs…wo bhi 6-6!!!!

He gulped down hard…she had never seen him like this…he looked so..soo..arrghhh she couldn't formulate her own thoughts!! Ab to pakka "akaal mrityu"!!!

He smirked with that look of hers as he inched closer! She realized she was shamelessly drooling on him..chi chi babajee! She turned around and closed her eyes tight trying to breathe!

He had never seen anyone look this beautiful in a saaree…of course his shona was different!!!! He went closer and closer till her back touched his chest..burning her. she gasped with the sudden touch and tried to move away! His hand swiftly went round her bare waise under her pallu tucking her in…she pulled her tummy in…shivering with his touch!

"geet.." his husky voice made her shudder..she closed her eyes tighter….her lips trembling…going dry!

"kuch kaam tha?"

"b..w…wo…Dadima…wo..dadima aapko neechey bula rahi hain.." she managed to whisper!

"mein…" his voice..uff she can't bear it anymore! She tried to walk away…her chest going up and down…up and down with that heavy breathing of hers!

"no..maan.."

"meri baat nahi sunogi?"

She shook her head, pushed his hand down and moved away!

He smirked and held the dori of her blouse that was tied at her back. as she moved the dori got pulled open..she felt a tugh and something loosened!

"ahh Maan.." she gasped stopping in her way! One dori was in his hand, the other dangling down. She turned to him making a baby face!

"Maan.." she said cutely, "chodiye na please!!"

He smirked..a naughty glint in his eyes, "acha…chod doon??"

She nodded cutely!

"phir badle mein mujhe kya milega?"

"huh??"

He inched closer…still holding her dori!!!

"aannn Maan.." she pleaded!

"pehle jawab do mujhe…"

His breath fell over her face and she looked down blushing!

"bolo na geet…" his eyes lingering over her lips!

He left the dori and untied her hair which was tied in a bun!

"I like it this way…don't tie them!" he softly caressed her strands!

"waise am waiting for your answer!"

She looked down smiling…formulating her own plan!

"Maan.." she said cutely!

"yes sweetheart.." he replied caressing her locks…!

"aap na.."

"hmm.." he waited for an answer…his heart thudding against his ribcage!

CONTD BELOW

SCROLL DOWN

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
CONTD FROM ABOVE

"aap na.." and she shouted loudly, "bahut bade dusht daanav ho!"

She ran away laughing!

"what???? Kya kaha tumne…dusht daanav??? Grrr geet…wait you Little demon….you'll pay for this!"

He ran after her! she ran all the way thoughout the corridor raising her saari up a bit so that she didn't trip

"geet…ruko..abhi batata hun tummhe…"

She showed him her tongue and ran further into the mansion!

There was a room…probably the attic! She looked around to see if he was around and went in to hide herself..laughing at her own sweet little victory!

She looked around…ummm it was the stor room she guessed! She looked around..everything was packed neatky in cartons and canvas and preserved properly! She wondered as to why things were pack so neatly…well may be Dadima liked it that way!!! There was a complete silence! She walked further in looking around..the restlessness and familiarity haunted her again! She didn't know when she had started sweating!

There was a small pretty vase kept on a shelf. She unknowingly walked towards it…had she seen it before? She tried to remember…she had seen it somewhere…but where? There was a layer of dust accumulated over it! She raised her hand to touch it…with an eeriness within her! just when she was about to get to it, something else caught her attention! There was some kind of an old dusty book…her mind started playing with her…what was it that she felt so connected!!! She felt it difficult to breathe!!!

Kya tha jo use apni or kheench raha tha…

Aakhir kyun ek bechaini si cha gayi thi uske dil par…

Kyun uska dimag uske saath khel khel raha tha…

Kyun? Aakhir kyun?

Suddenly a hand tapped her shoulder, "geet.."

She jumped in surprise and her hand hit the book accidentally that made it fall along with the vase! The vase broke into millions of pieces. She looked at him blankly breathing heavily and then at the broken vase…

Geet (breaking down): Maan..wo..wo…

She pointed at the vase and looked at him…her eyes watering, "Maan..wo..v..vase.."

She hugged him tight unable to hold back…sobbing against his chest! He misunderstood it as her getting scared alone in the attic. He led her back tight..gently patting her back!

Maan: shhh shona…nothing to worry…mein hun tumhare saath…shh its okay..its okay!"

She pressed herself harder to him trying to forget everything! And his scent and his touch did the magic…she felt a bit safe…a bit calm!

Maan: lets go geet…I'll call nakul to do the cleaning. Its okay baby..just fine!"

He turned to leave when his eyes fell on the book that lay on the floor and some kind of an old dusty tape lied beside it. He stopped for a while looking at it…like he knew it…!

Geet: Maan…

He snapped and looked at her with a smile, "lets go!" and he turned to have one last look at it and walked way taking her with him! He made her sit in her room and drink some water and went to change!

After sometime, both descended down the stairs together. The hall was full of ladies and their sons and daughters…probably of their age!

Mrs Sharma: arrey Savitri ji..maan bete ke saath ye pyaari si ladki kaun hain?

Dadima smiled and called geet to them!

Dadima: let me introduce her..she is geet…Maan ki college ki hain..and she is really really sweet!

Maan was as usual surrounded by girls….he tried to get away but couldn't! he just stood there answering their stupid questions with his trademark monosyllables…but his eyes were always at her! ohh how he loved to see her smile…tuck her hair behind her ear…carry herself so elegantly…a princess she was!

Mrs Sharma: beta aapke parents kya karte hain?

Geet: wo..mumma India me hain..humara business hain..mumma hi sambhalti hain!

Another lady: aur aapke papa?

She suddenly became quiet!

Geet: wo..papa ki death….wo..papa is no more with us!

She felt she'd cry now! Dadima was shocked to hear this!

Lady: am so sorry beta..

She tried to smile, "that's okay aunty.."

Dadima: geet…beta go and enjoy yourself!

She sent geet away… she was already upset.

She took a soft drink and stood in a corner lost in her thoughts! A girl came and tapped her  shoulder!

Girl: hi..am maya..wo Sharma aunty..you were talking to her just now..am her niece!

Geet: hi..nice to meet you..am geet!

Maya: tum Maan ko kaise janti ho?

Geet: we are from the same college!

Just then geet's eyes fell on bechara Maan sitting helplessly on a couch and gils surrounding him from all sides! She looked at him furiously and bechara made a baby face indicating, "I told you so.."

Meanwhile

Mrs Sharma: kyun savitri ji…geet ko bahu banana ka irada hain kya?

Dadima: umm soch to hum bhi yahi rahein hain..

Pammi (jealous): aapko lagta hain ye Jodi jamti hain? I mean meri sneha and Maan ki Jodi to isse better hain!

Here maya called all the girls and they surrounded geet asking anything and everything about Maan!

At 1st she wondered wht was it but later she felt so mad when they asked her stuffs like

"are you his gf?"

Or something like, "how many girls had he dated before?"

She passed him deathly glares. He sighed and went to her!

Maan (elegantly): if you ladies be kind enough to excuse me…

The girls drooled on himas they made way for him! He held her by waist and pulled her closer..everyones jaws dropped down!!

Geet: maan..what are you doing?? Maan..

He winked at her and turned to the girls, "I meant excuse US!" and he pulled her away from  the crowed and headed towards the garden!

Soon as they reached out, she threw his hand away angrily!

Maan: ab meine kya kiya?

Geet (sternly): don't act smart Maan…STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Maan (naughtily): so you are jealous han? Meine to pehle hi kaha tha but tum meri baat suno..tab na!!

next: dunno..dead tired..going to sleep PMs tomorrow!

Prev: PART 72

Next: PART 74

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
me 

past is peeking in future 
wonder how much time it will take to reveal

but am upset that Maan didn't show any emotion after seeing the book & tape in attic 
what are his thoughts about Sweetu's disappearing ?? we never got to know them.
may be its time to know what Maan felt about it.

update next part soon
Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update sho cute. Oh god Maan's hot body man. Thank you for the update and that on my brithday thank you :)Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
Mishty.M.k thumbnail
waitingEdited by Mishty.M.k - 12 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
UPDATED!!!!
chk page 49
ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh god…

am really glad i dint go to sleep…😊

Very sweet and nice update…😳👏

Loved the AKAAL-MRITYU bit…😆

Hmmm so the past is slowly making its way…

Dadi thinking of making Geet her bahu???😲

Just wanna say that this update got a very big smile on my face….😃

Loved it!!😳
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!
Loved it !!!
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update dear...

But Ia m surprised ki woh sab attic mein dekh kar bhi Geet ko yaad nahi aaya...well i guess her trauma has really supressed her memories

But Kiss was awesome. Also the gym scene...uff katalena...it was hot...reminded me of original GHSP scene as well...but usmin Geet ne suit pehna tha aur yahan saree and I think taht amkes it even more hot

Aunties as usual...Maan did right...he got her and himself away from those chipku girls

overall...full enjoyment package...muaah
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum luved d update
will b waiting 4 more