Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Interesting TS
Can't wait to read more
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Belated Happy Birthday to Arooma.

And Sri this is very nice and superb shot. I'm eagerly waiting for next part. Hoping that will come soon.

And yes, have a doubt, is it a two shot or three shot?

crazylovey thumbnail
Great start.. 
Continue soon.. 
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting Beginning
Continue soon,..
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thts really interesting 
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked the concept. 
I m sure Khushi is the informer.
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Bubbles...

I'm sorry... I know this is not at all good update. Sorry... I'm not satisfied with this. I'm feeling sad and bad with the out come. I'm sorry if it is not up to your expectations.

Sorry everyone... Please spare me... you will get to know who is the informer in next update...

Previous Chapter 1

Part 2:

Before he enters inside his Nani's room, Aman stopped Arnav by holding his shoulder

"Arnav... are you okay?"

"No Aman... I'm not... I wish I got the letter at least few hours before. I could have saved Di... I never guess she will take this step"

"I too was shocked Arnav. But, I think there is more what we are seeing"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... that man... Shyam Manohar Jha. I don't think he is not genuine about this marriage. When you and Di are inside, I observed him pretending talking on phone. I was looking so relaxed and happy, I felt really odd by seeing his expressions"

"Of course he is bad damn it. Otherwise why will I get that letter? Why will that person send me the letter saying take care of Di? He is a bad man indeed with some bad intentions. I have to find out. I wish, I wish I meet that informer" he pulled his hairs in frustration. Before they something they heard their Nani saying

"Shh... Ratna... calm down... Chote went there na, he will make Anjali understand. Don't cry beta... you both have to be strong. Otherwise, Chote won't be able handle this situation. At least for him, you both have to be strong... shh..."

"How can we Ma Ji? Didn't you see how Anjali talking with everyone? How can we be relaxed after hearing her and seeing how she insulted anyone here? I'm disappointed with her behavior. I'm sorry ma Ji... please forgive me behalf her. I'm sorry..." cried Mr. Raizada keeping his head on Nani's lap. He cried like a child. Not able to see them breaking, Arnav was about leave from there, but stopped hearing his mother's voice

"I wish... I wish... chutki is here. I failed to fulfill the promise I gave her. I'm sorry chutki. I'm sorry..." Mrs. Raizada cried holding a photo frame.

"Sh... don't worry betia... Anjali will be fine... relax... and about chutki, we can't do anything now. We lost her... we lost our chutki..."

Both Aman and Arnav looked at each other and entered into the room

Arnav directly went to Nani and hugged her after his father moved aside

"How are you Nani?"

"What will happen to me when my grandson is with me? I'm fine Chote... don't worry..."

"I'm sorry for Di's behavior Nani... I don't know what's wrong with her and why she said all those things. Please Nani... don't take her words to your heart. I need you now Nani... I can't lose you... please..." he is worried for Nani thinking she may fall ill thinking about Anjali's words.

"Sh... Chote... I'm not that weak. I'm strong enough to face this world Chote... I already faced lot... she is just a small cell in this world. I won't leave you or my family because someone said all the rubbish. You will never lose your Nani for someone. Don't worry, I will be here with you" she knew, how much Arnav attached to her. Still, he prefers to sleep with her beside him holding her hand. But with his busy schedule it's not happening. Arnav kept his head on Nani's lap and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes by hearing Aman's voice

"Who is she?"

"chutki..." said Mr. Raizada

"Chutki? Who is chutki?" asked Arnav shocking everyone

"Chote? You didn't remember chu...chutki?" asked Mrs. Raizada, hut is clearly visible in her eyes.

"When I don't know her, how can I remember her? Aman..., give me that photo" he took the photo from Aman and looked at it "Yeh toh... Choti hai... Why are you mentioning her as chutki?"

"So... So... you remember her?" asked Mr. Raizada with so much hope

"Of course Dad... how can I forgot MY Choti? She is mine damn it... don't you know how much I'm missing her? Don't you know how many times I tried to find her? But I never could find her. How much I wish she is here, with me..." a tear rolled from his eyes

"Arnav...!!" Aman was surprised seeing Arnav this state. He knows that Arnav is searching for a girl, but he never thought Arnav is serious about this girl.

"I'm fine Aman..."

"But who is this Choti? What's her name? And what and how her absence would have affected saving Di?" Aman wants the answers. He is desperate to know. He can't he see his best friend and his family in this broken state. If bringing that girl will solve the problems and make this family happy, then he will bring her here at any cost.

"Leave it Aman... Whatever you are thinking, it's not going to happen. Just leave it..."

"No... I want to know..."

Sighing deeply... Arnav looked at his parents. Getting nod from them he asked Aman to sit and started telling about Choti... HIS Choti...

Years back...

"Chote, this is not going to happen. We are sending you out of the city and you are going to study there, not in Lucknow and that's final. You have to complete your studies with much more grades and knowledge before you leave to other country for further studies. And Ratna, I don't want to hear any argument or discussion about this. Keep this in your mind" saying this Arnav's father - Aran Singh Raizada left from that room. 

"Mom... I'm not going to leave you all. I won't go anywhere. I will stay here and study here. I can't leave you, Nani and Choti. How can dad say all these to me? Why can't he understand my feelings mom?" said 13 years old Arnav.

"Shh... Chote... relax... I will talk with your dad, okay? You relax... you go and play. Choti must be waiting for you. Go and play" saying this Ratna send him to the garden.

"Ratna... don't worry... Chote will be fine. He will agree for whatever you and Aran want. But for that you have to take Chutki's help. She will make him agree. He will agree whatever she says, you know that right?" asked Nani

"Yes amma... I think you are right. I will talk with Chutki"

That night

Ratna went to outhouse, where Chutki's family lives.

"I'm here to talk with Chutki. I need her help" said Ratna to Shashi, Choti's father. Chutki's parents looked at Ratna surprisingly

"Call her" she commanded.

After few minutes, Garima - Chutki's mother, brought Chutki from waking her from sleep.

"Chote malik maa? What are you doing here?" asked 5 year old Chukti, rubbing her sleepy eyes

"Chutki how many times I told you to call me only maa? Why are you linking everything with Chote?" asked Ratna faking anger

"Because Chote malik is my friend and I love him" said Chutki giggling.

Garima closed Chutki's mouth to stop her from blabbering

"Don't Garima... I want to hear. That's why I asked her that question. I want to hear that she loves my Chote. I really wanted her to be my bahu" blurted Ratna making Shashi and Garima rooted to the spot.

"Malkin???"

"Leave it... you people never can understand my feelings. I want to talk with Chutki. Give her to me" she took Chutki and kept her in her lap

"Chutki... I need one help from you. Will you do that for me?"

"Anything for you and my Chote malik, Chote malik maa... tell me what you want from me?" said Chutki raising her chin in pride

"We - I, Nani, and bade malik want Chote to go and study in Delhi, but he is not agreeing for that. So, you have to make him agree for that" said Ratna waiting for the storm to hit

"WHAT? CHOTE MALIK GOING AWAY FROM HERE TO STUDY?" shouted Chutki.

"Will he come back to play with me? Can I go and see him?" after seeing Ratna's nod asked Chutki while tears rolling down from her eyes.

"He will. And I, myself will take you to him whenever you want to meet him. But, Chutki, don't you want him to famous like Salman khan? Don't you want others to respect him like everybody does with bade malik?" Choti nodded her head. "Then you have to make him agree to go there" said Ratna feeling bad for the pure innocent heart sitting in her lap with tears and pain in her eyes.

"If he doesn't want then, why are you sending him away? Why are you forcing him?" asked innocent Chutki unable to control her tears. She is scared of losing her Chote malik

Sighing deeply, Ratna explained everything to Chutki patiently about the studying, how important it is in life and all. Choti listen everything with utmost concentration.

"Will you do this for me Chutki?" asked Ratna

"I'm getting sleep. I will sleep now" said Choti and went from there wiping her tears.

All the elders in the room looked at her retreating figure and looked at each other. Ratna smiled at them and took leave.

Next day

Arnav looked at his Choti, who is coming towards him crying. Getting panic he ran towards her and made her sit on his lap.

"Choti... what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did anyone say anything to you? Don't cry damn it. Tell me why are you crying?"

Hearing his question, Choti cried more loudly.

"Sh... okay... okay... relax... no need to say anything... sh... relax..." he kept her head on his chest and pattered her head. After some time when Choti calmed down, he asked again "Now tell me... why you are crying like this?"

"I want to buy that toy"

"Which toy?"

"That toy... Cheetal (Sheetal) had it na? That one... what's the name she said... some... bar...bar... yeah... barber toy"

"It's not Barber Choti... it's Barbie"

"Ha... Barbie... I asked her to give me once to play, but her mother said I can't play with that as I'm a servant's daughter. I asked Bau Ji to buy that toy. But he said it's really costly one and we don't have that much money. And I pleaded but he scolded me and amma bet meee... waaa" she cried again.

"Sh... Choti... sh... don't cry please Choti... please... I will buy for you. Don't cry meri Choti pleeeaaseee..."

"Will you? But how? Bade malik will scold you if you buy" said Choti with tearful yet hopeful eyes.

"I will buy with my pocket money Choti. There is no need to ask money from dad. Every month he gives me money for my needs, right? With that money I will buy one toy. Okay?"

"Will buy every toy for me that Cheetal has?"

He nodded his head in yes. "But for that we need so much money right? Then how will you get that money? Won't bade malik scold you if you ask more money? Oh no... I don't want you to buy the toy. If Bau Ji knows that you buy toy for me with bade malik's money, he will beat me again. I don't want any toy" she cried again in fear.

"Sh... Choti... don't cry... this money is mine, dad won't ask what I did with that money. Don't worry; I will buy whatever you want okay? Now smile" saying he started tickle her making her laugh loudly. He hugged her sideways with so much affection

"What are you doing Chote malik?"

"Studying"

"Haa... is it true you are going to Delhi to study?"

"Who said? No, I'm not going" declared Arnav

"Why? but, Chote malik ma said, if you go there and study, everybody will respect you as they does with  bade malik. Then, why aren't you going to Delhi?"

Arnav understood what his mother did with his Chote. Everybody knew that he can't cross his Chote's words. Everybody knew that his Choti won't step back when it comes to her Chote malik. Everybody knew that his Choti will do anything to make anyone accept her words when it related to him. So, arguing with her is completely a foolish thing. Sighing deeply he asked "Do you want me to go, Choti? Don't you want me to stay here with you? Don't you want to play with me?"

"Of course I want to play with you. But we can do that when you go to Delhi also, right? Chote malik ma said she will take me to you whenever I want and we can play there." Seeing him nodding his head she asked again "Then why are you not ready to go there? Chote malik ma said if you study there you will become big like Salman Ji... is it?"

Arnav nodded his head in defeat agreeing with her. He knew, he lost the chance to spend his time with his Choti. He sighed deeply knowing what coming next

"Yee... Chote malik will be big like Salman Ji... Yee..." Choti smiled clapping her hands "Then Chote malik, when are you going to Delhi? I want to see you as big boy. I want to see everyone bend before you as they before bade malik. I want you to have so much money to buy so many toys for me and you. If you have so much money then we can buy so many toys,right?"

"But I will miss you..." he said in low voice

"Don't worry Chote malik... I will come there for you. Don't worry... I don't leave you anywhere. I will be with you like a shadow..." Choti giggled.

Seeing her cute Angelic face, Arnav felt an unknown pain in his heart.

"If I go now, it will be difficult for us meet again Choti... I will miss you badly. Please don't ask me to go" he doesn't know why he said those words, but he said what he felt. Before the meaning enter into Choti's mind they heard Ratna calling them for evening snacks. When they entered inside Ratna raised her eyebrows as asking what's going on

"You didn't do good asking Choti to make me agree Mom... you didn't do good" he went from there leaving Ratna shocked and tears rolled her cheeks for unknown reason

"Why are you crying Chote malik Ma? Chote malik will go to Delhi and he will do whatever you want, don't worry... I will ask him to do" Ratna looked at the small girl who is wiping her tears

"Won't you miss Chote, Chutki?"

"I will... but you said if he goes there it will be good for him, right? Then I will do whatever you say" said Chutki looking into Ratna's eyes. Ratna felt unknown fear and pain seeing this cute angel.

Choti went to Arnav's room with springs in her feet. Arnav is sitting on bed looking at his, his sister and his Choti's photo

"Chote malik... I'm going to my house now. After having my snacks, I will come to play with you, okay? You also eat tummyful, okay?" she turned to go but Arnav stopped her by holding her hand. He took her face in his palms and kissed her forehead and said "I will miss you Choti... please don't go..."

"I will come to you again... don't worry... I will come and play with you..." but seeing his tears she started crying "Why are you crying, Chote malik? Are you scared about going to Delhi? Or are you scared about buying barbar doll for me? Then don't, I don't want that doll... you please don't cry... please..." with that she hugged him tightly and cried with him.

Arnav's fear got increased seeing her crying. He controlled himself and wiped her tears

"See, Choti... I'm not crying anymore. You also stop crying, okay? Now go and eat your snacks and come fast... we will play"

Nodding her head Choti went from there.

"Amma, I'm going to Chote malik to play..." said Choti

"What's the new thing here? First eat then go. But you should come fast before it's too late, okay?"

"Okay Amma..." she kissed her mother's cheek and went to her father and kissed his cheeks "Take care betiya... don't run here and there. You will get hurt then. Take care of your Chote malik, don't bother them much, okay?" asked Shashi

"I won't bother them much Bau Ji... I will just play with Chote malik and come to you... now I will go..." saying this she again kissed Shashi and sprinted towards Chote malik's house

So, how is it? I hope you like this... Please let me know, if you have any doubts or complaints... 😊

Will wait for your comments and opinion... 😳

Thank you for your wonderful support which made me dare to write more. I'm sooo overwhelmed with the awesome responses you all are giving to my stories... Love you deariesss ❤️

||_Sri_||

Next Chapter 3

Please...
DO NOT
 add this account to your buddy list and scroll down and add my PMs account me-N-my-arshi for PMs...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
IF anyone really REALLY want to read my works and wanted PM ((( IF you are ready to LIKE and COMMENT ONLY ))) add me to your buddy list.

IF you really want PM, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT Send the buddy request TO MY MAIN ACCOUNT. I WON'T SEND ANY PMs FROM THERE... 

Thank you...    😳 🤗

And one more thing... if you guys are comfortable and regular in twitter, then you can follow me there for update links. Here is my twitter accounthttps://twitter.com/sankadevi_lg  ❤️ 😳 😳