Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: fangirl01

awesome updates...loved it..thanx for the pm

Thank you and you  are welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
Anunilmini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Missed ur updates yesterday. Read them both first thing on the morning. Had  bit of time for myself with kids and hubby sleeping. I don't know how is that you do what you do. It s just amazes me to read the way you put their feeling down. I'm just loss for words. With just one word or one line you convey so much emotions. Really love your version of Shlok. Will be waiting for your next with bated breath. 
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anukalu

Missed ur updates yesterday. Read them both first thing on the morning. Had  bit of time for myself with kids and hubby sleeping. I don't know how is that you do what you do. It s just amazes me to read the way you put their feeling down. I'm just loss for words. With just one word or one line you convey so much emotions. Really love your version of Shlok. Will be waiting for your next with bated breath. 

THank you very much.๐Ÿ˜ƒ "A bit time for myself"๐Ÿ˜‰ Oh I can undersand it๐Ÿ˜† and I appreciate it.  My Shlok is real, very real and ... I must say even if I don't like waht he does, I undersatnd him. I'll update today. 
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter XXVII

Astha woke up feeling great. She started smiling even before she opened her eyes feeling herself powerful and bold. He would call her today and she would let him come and tell him that he should ask for her forgiveness, no, better to beg for it. Yes, that would be a great day for sure...

Shlok did not call her on that day... She received no phone calls next day and the day after that. She called Varad and enquired about Shlok but he had no information except Shlok's departure to Mumbai. Astha understood her ex-husband had no intention to talk to her and that perplexed her; he has always been unpredictable and secretive man but taking into consideration her newly acquired status in his life Astha thought she had all the facts before her and could impose conditions on him. How wrong and immature she was, she misjudged him... again...

Shlok came to her free willingly, Astha knew him too good to understand he stepped on his pride and dignity as he was guilty of murdering their marriage. He has come to her to talk but her childish outburst made him silence. She has been waiting for his coming for so long planning the speeches she would deliver, answers he would give and when reality burst in her dreams she appeared to be totally unprepared and mixed-up. Astha felt she was in full grip of her life except one part of it - Shlok Agnihotri; no one could control him. She has not parted with him even now he was an inseparable part of her essence. Why they could not behave like common people - meet, become friends, date, marry and have children? The consequence of events in their lives was limited to two options - meet and marry; they discarded all the rest and paid for it.  

Astha used to love romantic stories but never knew her own life would surpass all the impressions she had got from fiction. Astha used to be a sensible girl and when she heard a woman was falling in love with a man who seemed to be evil or undeserving Astha always readily passed her judgments on how stupid or blind she was but when that happened to her she immediately forgot all sensible reasoning as the nature activated the most powerful forces. People gave these forces different names: chemistry, desire, charm, passion but no matter how poetic these words sounded the truth remained unchanged: people tended to overlook the reason, common sense and everything that counted because they eagerly wanted to get that life-altering experience and only raw emotions could satisfy that thirst. It came to her mind love as well as life also had many shades: it was not the question of marrying a perfect man but a question of accepting him in all his colors...

He left her but this time she was not alone, she knew he left her something to keep. Astha was not sure she got it right but her inner voice suggested their broken connection somehow restored. She got used to the feeling she had when she was his wife: she imagined herself staying alone in the void offering him her hand. The moment he kissed her in her flat she knew he took hold of her hand at last and they became linked firmly for the first time.

She realized he waited for her to make a move, he was hurt by her behavior but she was hurt by him too. It was her self-respect against his pride, the score was 1:1 and Astha could not make herself to get in contact to him... She parted with Mr. Kapoor the next day after Shlok's visit; he deserved to have a hope to meet a woman who could return his feelings, any lie was too destructive for Astha. She knew since the moment her ex-husband has kissed her she would never be able to be with another man.

As time went on Astha started thinking she had imagined him visiting her; the events of that evening merged to a blur. She was skeptical about the future and had no intention to challenge Shlok again.

Shlok returned to Mumbai and 'dived' into work the shelter which has never let him down in hard times. At first he was waiting for her call or at least a message checking the phone every fifteen minutes... He could not help it though knew it was pathetic: Shlok Agnihotri expecting the sign of attention from a woman. He would have died if somebody found out about his weakness... One word would be enough: If he received a message he would be in Pune in an hour but it was not only a distance that separated them but misunderstanding which appeared to be much wider and longer than miles.

As the time was passing he came to the conclusion she has rejected him. All the passion and excitement were only from his side, she strangled her love for him and that meant she was sincere when she insulted, fought and scratched him. Did he kiss her forcibly then? He could not accept that; if that was so it would mean he understood nothing in people and that he could not believe. They exchanged their places and from now on she would answer to his love confession "I know, baby"; he did not want her 'to know it', he wanted to hear her say "I love you" every day and be madly in love with him as she used to be long ago.

What if she would choose that smiling guy because he was kinder and softer that him? Shlok started doubting himself; the snake of scruples was very poisonous he knew that very well: one bite and you could become a cripple for the rest of your life. These illusions or maybe that was jealousy followed him from room to room in his apartment and then to his office and back...

Shlok felt himself damaged enough without it but how he could prevent contamination he had no idea. He did not like himself at that time: he knew the taste of victory, it was magnificent and empowering; he knew what defeat was like - bitter and destructive... he loved to win and he was man enough to decide his own fate but now he felt helpless; his life was passing by without his participation.

Shlok could not change himself, he could not become softer or sweeter, he was tough and could be ruthless sometimes. Was it his fault? He needed no justifications, the mighty responsibility he had upon his shoulders made him so or maybe he was born that way... Every day he had to make decisions, some of them being unpopular or affecting peoples' lives but that was inevitable side effect of his position in his business. What that smiling boy knew about responsibility? Did he know what if felt like when you fired a father of four children who happened to be the only bread-winner of the family and the man committed suicide afterwards? Or did he know what it felt like to make decisions which no one else could make. Shlok was the ultimate force for his people; he just could not afford himself such luxury as self-doubt... Someone said any marriage could have two outcomes: a man became either happy or he became wise... Life has presented Mr. Agnihotri option number two and he was shrewd enough to recognize the gift as a precious one though his road to wisdom happened to be the bitterest.

Edited by bm11 - 10 years ago
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Readng ur write up makes me feel exctly wt d charcter feels๐Ÿ‘...ths is torturous cliffhangerEdited by Aishaa3 - 10 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
once again a superb upd.
Both the souls are going through lots of trials and worries..
thinking about each other 24*7..
loving their thoughts...
tfd pm.
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for PM...Awesome episode ...plz plz plz update sooon.
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing...you really manage to transmit us their thoughts and their feelings... And i feel bad for both of them..i can not judge them... 
You even manged that i forgive Shlok...wooow

Looking forward to the next update...update soon...please...sooner...now... this is me   and if u update i will be like 

p.s. i know i am ur stalker but why i dont get a pm? 
Edited by Serviana - 10 years ago
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update
both r thinking abt each other
n who will take first step
loved the last part
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ms.Foxy.Angel_

once again a superb upd.

Both the souls are going through lots of trials and worries..
thinking about each other 24*7..
loving their thoughts...
tfd pm.

thank you๐Ÿ˜Š