sajusuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thank u ...can't wait for the next part.😊
bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Ayesha...

Wow! What do I say👏 That was just amazing! Just loved how you explained the part when you explained the doors and barriers opening up! It was just wow! Lovely update as always👏👍🏼 update sooon😃

THank you😊, that was a bit metaphorical but worked well there
bm11 thumbnail
thank you😊
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: First_Light

Ever since I've discovered your FF, I'm eagerly waiting for u'r updates. Really like u'r writing style. Very clean and deep.

Now coming to this update, at first I was pretty surprised at Astha's enthusiasm about the car. But then I liked it when she said "I love you". Because she did not seem like the type who'd go over the top about material stuff. Nice build up! Is the dam going to burst on either side soon?! This Shlok sure looks like a piece of work!

I'm really greateful to you 😊 YOu got it rightly, he could present her with the bicycle she would be equally happy. It was his attention that made her crazily happy.
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

awesome update
so shlok is slowly changing
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Thank you😊
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter XV

Shlok was extremely disappointed in himself. That feeling has been long forgotten for him. He has not been disappointed in himself for years. Mr. Shlok Agnihotri got used to win, to defeat the enemy but this time he was not sure who the enemy was: 'eternal love' of his wife or he himself with his failing grip. He underestimated the influence of togetherness on him. He has never been living with a woman before. All affairs he had didn't last long; he even didn't let his ladies stay overnight. Marriage, no matter what the relationship is, changes both the spouses. It's impossible to stay rigid or inflexible as the circumstances and conditions influence you regardless whether you want it or not. A woman moved into Shlok's life, his home and his environment; he had to adjust himself to it. There were her hairpins and combs on the dresser, lipstick marks on coffee cups, cosmetics in the bathroom, millions of high-heeled shoes in the wardrobe that had a tendency to fall out every time he opened it and as a result he failed to count the number of times he gathered them.

His wife was honest, selfless, lenient, and warm and unknowingly she was getting under his skin which appeared to be not that thick he used to believe. That was unacceptable. Acting was a tough job regardless was it drama or comedy (as he had bravely declared before the wedding). He was not sure about the genre but his common sense was yelling that it started as romance and would end as tragedy. Little by little with her every kiss, her every caress he was losing his touch with reality. At first, he made himself smile talking to her but gradually his lips stopped listening to him. Every time she embraced him or put her fingers through his hair he had a beaming smile on and was helpless about it, feeling himself a brainless puppy with a spinning tale. He started thinking about her even when she wasn't nearby. He found unexpected pleasure in buying presents for her; even a greater pleasure was to look at her when she was unwrapping the parcels. But the recent episode was a catastrophe. What went wrong? He knew she loved him that was not a secret but suddenly she pronounced it and somehow it stopped being funny. He wanted to kiss her so much he could hardly breathe. She was not amusing anymore, she was amazing and beautiful especially in the morning without any make up and barefoot. Things were getting out of control. He was smart and was sure she noticed the accident. He returned home and she followed him without saying a word. He could not be close to her that day and that week; that convinced her she was not mistaken and her Shlok Almighty revealed her a bit more he had planned. Together with that understanding she felt her hope grew. She knew the answer now, she was not mistaken: there was 'something' between them when he made love to her. That 'something' had a name and that name was 'fear' whether he understood it or not. He feared to fall in love and that was the reason for his extreme calmness, restraint and estrangement. They wanted totally different things: she craved for togetherness and he for apartness. No wonder they could not 'meet' even in the centre of the bed.

The most difficult question was 'why'. Why Mr. I-am-not-afraid-of-anything was afraid of falling for her. To that question she had yet no answer and to ask him was the same as to explore a bomb in his luxurious penthouse. She was not ready for such destruction. She decided to give him time and to wait observing.

Shlok knew the situation would never be the same. Everything has changed in one second or minute or hour: he was not sure how much time he has spent in that damn car. He was not sorry as he knew very well that life was changing the circumstances and people involved in them and went on, no matter what. It was again time to change himself and his course of life adjusting to the new facts. The new facts were his newly discovered interest in a woman, her desire to 'fight for his love' however mawkishly it sounded and the consequences they would both face. Actually, she knew nothing and was speculating with no facts relying only on her heart, which was so womanlike. He has never relied on his heart; facts were the most respected truth he knew.  The fact was she was in love with him madly and craved for him to love her in return but he could never do it, of that he was sure. He had no intention to talk to her about it and decided to make matter simpler putting a stop to that relation. There were advantages and disadvantages in that decision. The advantages were: he would be free again, free to move, free to make decisions, free to have fun, again an eligible bachelor at nearly thirty two. Disadvantages were: the divorce would be a 'loud' one because of his name and status; he had to pay for sex or had to search for a constant lover again, and the last, he got used to her, he got used to the feeling that there was a woman in this world who was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him for the first time in his entire life.

After a long consideration during long drives he used to love so much, he chose freedom as he always did... so he was eager to get his father's phone call but deep inside was reluctant about it at the same time.

Astha's parents were so happy for her and Mr. Kirloskar seeing his daughter's happiness wanted to thank Mr. Niranjan Agnihotri in any possible way. The latter rejected any gratitude saying they were even happier to have a daughter-in-law like Astha as she deserved all the appreciation. As usual, some people hinted Mr. Kirloskar that Agnihotri Group would be even more prosperous in case he prolonged all the governmental contracts and made them perpetual without any further delay. The happy and grateful father signed all the papers and together with them sealed his daughter's fate...

Edited by bm11 - 10 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
nice update thank you, oh god Shlok will hurt Astha poor girl
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

nice update thank you, oh god Shlok will hurt Astha poor girl

Oh, he will😭
rbb1 thumbnail