Dil Chahta Hai - FF . Part 17 - PG 23 - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
cant wait 2 read da rest
😍 😍
hey great parts Aahana πŸ˜‰ Well Dhruv is just πŸ‘ And the convo between Dhruv and Preeti 😊 😊 😊 rminds me Anupam and gauri ...their friendship is so sweet and Rohit understands it completely πŸ‘ The part is mindblowing......... just too good. πŸ‘ Keep it up and post the next part as soon as possible 😊
Originally posted by princessunara

cant wait 2 read da rest
😍 😍

thx n dont worry wont keep ya waiting 4 long 😊
Originally posted by SAMAR KAPOOR

hey great parts Aahana πŸ˜‰ Well Dhruv is just πŸ‘ And the convo between Dhruv and Preeti 😊 😊 😊 rminds me Anupam and gauri ...their friendship is so sweet and Rohit understands it completely πŸ‘ The part is mindblowing......... just too good. πŸ‘ Keep it up and post the next part as soon as possible 😊

hey samar how r u ?

been so long since i last heard from u 😊

i appreciate u like dhruv πŸ˜ƒ

u no wat i had act forgoteen abt anupam n gauri but now tht u remided me of it ya i miss him as anupam 😳

thx 4 all those sweet words of appreciation😳

will post next part tomorrow 😊

Chapter 3:

Soon the day was here n as the friends had planned they took off on a Special New Year Caribbean cruise

Dhruv was the son of Rishabh & Smriti Khanna. (Ronit Roy & Smriti Irani). His father was a well known industrialist while mom was an active social worker renowned for her work & was about to enter politics.(sorry guys cant help it but u see Hiten n Smriti shared an amazing chemistry, just cant imagine anyone else as his mom now. I just loved their pair as maa- beta, they rocked truly hiten is the only actor who can give smriti a run for her money) πŸ˜³

Being from affluent rich families they had always had a life of luxury n were priviged enough to spend modestly to their heart's delight

Rohit was too from a well known family as he belonged to the garewal lineage who owned a large chain of luxury hotels across India & abroad. He inherited his mother Shalini' (Achint Kaur) genes as well, who was a renowned painter.

It was in their foreign division that preeti' father Mr. Saurabh Aggarwal (Kiran Karmarkar), was partner with rohit's father Mr. Sanjay Garewal. (Salil Ankola).

He took care of their hotels of South - East Asia living in Malaysia with his lovely wife Madhvi (Saakshi Tanwar). 

Tarun was the son of an ex film actress, (who's career well didn't take off well) married to a builder. (His parents in Kasturi sorry don't know their real names).

Cruise was about to take off & when Dhruv was late, rohit called him a preeti was worried that he will miss it.

R: kaha hai don't get late yaar it's about time.

D: be there in 5 sorry m late yaar.

As Dhruv said he was there in 5 with Sonia (his new girlfriend n everyone understood why he was late).

Soon the cruise took off; it was still early in the last evening of 2007. However the cruise had been buzzing with people who had gathered off. The night was rocking with drinks flowing, Music, great food but mostly cause of the crowd.  

DPRTS were together as well dancing the night away.

Soon it was about 12 when the voyagers aboard gathered on the main deck to see the fireworks show on the New Year.

The clock struck 12 n lights went off, Dhruv who was standing besides Sonia all this while turned around n hugged & kissed her cheek wishing her as soon as it was 12.

But to his surprise the gal he hugged wasn't Sonia but a stranger, a young tall pretty girl in a black dress with her hair open who was drop dead gorgeous whom he saw as soon as the fireworks begun.

Thou he didn't knew her Dhruv kept looking at her n she too saw him. She was damn beautiful n despite being a stranger Dhruv didn't mind the hug or the kiss.πŸ˜†

He let go off her, while she looked angrily at him.

Stranger: excuse me who are you n what's the big idea (She was about to slap him but he held her hand)

D: sorry mam actually andhere ne dhoka de diya main apni girlfriend KO hug karnewale tha magar tum aa gayi, I m sorry.

Stranger: don't u think it's such a lame excuse, leave my hand mera haath chhodo.

He left her hand when she was about to have Dhruv arrested for misbehaving when Sonia came n asked him what's up n he told her. Sonia apologized on his behalf to the Stranger saying it's not his fault.

Sonia: actually Dhruv sach bol raha hai I was here but went without telling him as I forgot my cell at that restaurant, pls it's m mistake I m sorry it was just too dark so he made a mistake.

The Stranger took her word n left leaving Dhruv, who kept looking at her as she left.

A MOMENT LIKE THIS (Kelly Clarkson)

If I told you it was all meant to be,
Would you believe me
Would you agree
It's almost that feeling that we met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
When I tell you love has come here and now

A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this
Some people search forever
For that one special kiss
Oh I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.

Everything changes but beauty remains
Something so tender
I can't explain
Well I may be dreaming but till I awake
Can we make this dream last forever
And I'll cherish all the love we share

A moment like this
For a moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this

Could this be the greatest love of all
I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall
So let me tell you this

For the moment like this

Oh Oh like this

Oh Oh Oh Oh
Some people search forever, oh yeah yeah

Oh like this

Next Chapter:  Back to Home.

Edited by aahana86 - 16 years ago
Ts gaurieeeeeeeee yeeeeeeeehhhhhhh πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
n dhruv already has sort f fallen4 her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anywa aahana great job,i js loved t.n a cruise ts gonna 2 be soooo romantic. 😳 😳
pls pls pls continue soooooooonnnnn 😍
thx aahana 4 such a lovely part....

my hitu won't change ever in any of his role..... πŸ˜†
flirting is d best thing he do...
Originally posted by princessunara

Ts gaurieeeeeeeee yeeeeeeeehhhhhhh πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
n dhruv already has sort f fallen4 her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anywa aahana great job,i js loved t.n a cruise ts gonna 2 be soooo romantic. 😳 😳
pls pls pls continue soooooooonnnnn 😍

yup sunara tht's gauri alright see i fulfilled my promise n got her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well dhrubv hasnt fallen for her but ya it was an experience in itself for him 2 to kiss a total stranger tht's all πŸ˜‰

trust me i m gonna try to make this as mushy as i can n tht's the reason tht i made their first meeting on a cruise tht's so romantic isnt it wow wish the same happens to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as i m  really romantic ☺️☺️☺️

next part this weekend promise 😊

Originally posted by fire.ice

thanku 4 updatin dear!!! πŸ˜‰

thx vrinda 😊
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

thx aahana 4 such a lovely part....

my hitu won't change ever in any of his role..... πŸ˜†
flirting is d best thing he do...

yup well tht's what he does best isnt it n we love seeing him do it as well

cause anyhow tht's wat we dream abt him isnt it πŸ˜†