•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Travel with Gaurav Chopra
< src="news_date.js" =text/> Feb 24, 2007
Gaurav's serial Aisa Des Hai Mera went off the air on December 26 and he's got time to travel so we quiz him on his vacations.

Q: What's your most memorable Holiday?
A: A trip to Kerala. Way back in 1997

Q: Tell us what you brought from there.
A: Saris for my mother (in the South, cotton saris are very cheap!) and a few Kathakali dolls. I don't remember how much I paid.

Q: What did you like best?
A: The backwater area. It's fantastic and something everyone should see.

Q: What's your favourite food?
A: South Indian! I like all varieties of rasam gobbled down with
different varieties of Idlis...

Q: What's your favourite holiday memory?
A: There's too many which I cannot share!

Q: Ok, what's your worst memory?
A: We were in this village called Cheruphuiuthy where we had an egg curry called Muttakari. That stuff was so hot I couldn't eat the whole day.

Gaurav's Tips for the Tourist
- Visit Kerala in November.
- Don't go alone...
- Visit the pre-historic temples.
- Try non-spicy food!
- But go with an adventurous mind
Hey moondust.... thanx for sharing dear.... 😊
but we already travelled with him last weak πŸ˜‰ .... to Kerala πŸ˜› .... It was a wonderful journey πŸ˜† ... and we all enjoyed a lot πŸ˜‰ .... His online wives have tried cotton sarees also 😳 ... which he brought from there.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... and they all are very happy.... πŸ˜ƒ ... and after this trip we all had a world tour with him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... but hey you didn't join us at that time πŸ˜‰ .... that was also wonderful 😳 ... we started from Delhi πŸ˜‰ ... chandni chowk πŸ˜† ...Goa, himachal, rajasthan...then finally to UK πŸ˜ƒ ... so that was all. 😊 .
Now everybody is really exhausted after such wonderful trip. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ    
Edited by superbike - 17 years ago

Originally posted by superbike

hey Teenu , ye mein kya paddrahi hoon abhi, Sweety?πŸ˜•....everybody is really exhausted πŸ˜•... phir se ye kya hua ....Superbike to thick chalti hain na ...Yes it was a long trip  with Gaurav but all had enough break , since Adhm is been over , we have been on a break ...πŸ˜‰

thanks again , Moondust  for this article ...😊

Edited by gulrani - 17 years ago

Originally posted by superbike

but we already travelled with him last weak πŸ˜‰ .... to Kerala πŸ˜› .... It was a wonderful journey πŸ˜† ... and we all enjoyed a lot πŸ˜‰ .... His online wives have tried cotton sarees also 😳 ... which he brought from there.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... and they all are very happy.... πŸ˜ƒ ... and after this trip we all had a world tour with him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... but hey you didn't join us at that time πŸ˜‰ .... that was also wonderful 😳 ... we started from Delhi πŸ˜‰ ... chandni chowk πŸ˜† ...Goa, himachal, rajasthan...then finally to UK πŸ˜ƒ ... so that was all. 😊 .

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... Teena tum nahi sudhrogi na.... and i love you for that. Waise sweetheart bahut posts ke baad yeh faisla hua tha ki cotton sarees sirf mujhe pasand hai, aur kisi ko nahi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Moondust thanks for sharing. And i used to like the Nanny a lot as a kid. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by whynot - 17 years ago

πŸ˜†hey Teena....wonderful....You deserve a standing ovation for this....πŸ‘

You made me smile a lot πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Arey yaar....I forgot to ask you....HπŸ˜†w can you tellπŸ˜† anyone.... that you will take them first  to see the graveπŸ˜†(he may be Shakespeare and any big wig for that matter)when they express their desire to visit youπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Whynot ..........will never ask you to take her for sight seeing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..You made me laugh my head off.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Anyways ....thanks for inviting all of us to the UKπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

Arey yaar....I forgot to ask you....HπŸ˜†w can you tellπŸ˜† anyone.... that you will take them first  to see the graveπŸ˜†(he may be Shakespeare and any big wig for that matter)when they express their desire to visit youπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hey Vasu.... That was not a joke😊.... Actually I read in one of her answers in MOTW that she wanted to visit UK only for seeing shakespere's grave....πŸ˜› SO when she said she wants to come here😊.... I genuinely said that I will take you there... 😊.... just to fulfill her long term wish... thats all...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes Vasu Teena is right... i had declared that i want to go see Shakespeare's grave the minute i land in UK... she's being a good hostess πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†Oh.....Teena.....whynot....I didn't know that....I think at that time ......I was absent on this forum....πŸ˜•
Originally posted by whynot

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... Teena tum nahi sudhrogi na.... and i love you for that. Waise sweetheart bahut posts ke baad yeh faisla hua tha ki cotton sarees sirf mujhe pasand hai, aur kisi ko nahi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Moondust thanks for sharing. And i used to like the Nanny a lot as a kid. πŸ˜ƒ

ufffffffffff tum dono yaha bhi lai aae apni cotton saris ko us post me bhi cotton sari is me bhi kya kuch ur nahi bolne ko..πŸ˜†