Congrats for the new thread 😊
Pleaseee update soon
Waiting
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: jas91

This was cheating Aish😲😈

I was scrolling down & down & down ab updt ayega ab ayega & boom i realized yahan toh updt hai hi nahi🤣 full popat bnaya u ne😆

But khair i understand😊 I don't want 2🤔 but yeah i do😳 ki baaki stories bhi updt honi chahiye😆.. hum toh laalchi hain updt mange ge hi but 4 a writer each story is spcl & equal & along wid that sab readers ko khushi deni chahiye DIwali jo hai😆...

So yeah maine indirect hint de diya hai mujhe kya chahiye😆 ab I'm sure u'll understando & updto soon

Dher sara love & Gud luck 4 studies🤗

Oops duffer me itni bakbak ki congrats toh bola hi nahi..Duffer😡

Aish Sweetu heartiest congratulations🥳 4 d very well deserved 2nd thread of d most rocking Horror flick in d forum😃... U r indeed awesome blossom writer... I've told u already that i have followed ur story from d start & been admirer since than... I loved them all, U've grown so much as a writer & yeh dekhke kitni khushi milti hai 😃... Ur all stories have been so well written & all were wid different genre which usuall many writers can't do easily.. but u managed every genre wonderfully.. SO kudos 2 u & all d luck so that u'll keep writing more & more... Now ab lelo bye bye wali huggie🤗
😆... Yeh sari baatien main updt ke liye boli hain🤣

Main toh comnt bhi short nahi kar pati thanks 2 d Bakbak ke Kitano😆 Bestie ne dekha toh bolegi😳 Ok now me sachi wala off Take care😛

Your efforts have not gone in vain Jas!!!  😆 I am impressed and I am coming up with an update soon!! 
By the way...thanks for such a long and lovely comment!!! Love you darling!! 🤗
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Thanks a lot for all your wishes my dear friends!!! 🤗 Means a lot and really overwhelmed by all your lovely comments...

So here is my token of thanks for that...😉
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Sabko Diwali present chahiye nah??? Toh lo...deti hun...😉
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Go to next page to see it...my khatarnaak present!! 😛
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Hellooo my adorable readers' family!!! 😃 First of all my hearty Diwali wishes to all of you!! 🤗 And now comes, my Diwali gift for you all...double updates!! 😉 And a special mention to my devoted readers MisHumptyDumpty and shweta_yadav who I guess have special notifications activated for my FF thread 😆...and I literally faced life threats from Ankie... 😆 Before I even res, I find their res ready!! 😉 And a special thanks to my other awaiting readers too!! ❤️ Love your guys support for this story a lot...so here you go...the first chapter in this thread!! Hope you enjoy!! 😳

Chapter 17

Sunshine entered the bedroom, and it shone brightly on Zoya's sleeping face. Zoya snuggled in her bed amidst her sleep, while her last romantic night with Asad came in her mind.

She smiled in her sleep and moved her hand on the bed and tried to feel Asad. When she couldn't reach him, she slightly opened her eyes and looked at Asad's side.

"Asad???" Zoya got up looking at an empty side next to her. She looked around the room, and got out of her bed, wearing her bed time slippers.

"Asad!! Asad??" Zoya opened the washroom, and finally when she couldn't find him, she walked down the stairs. She finally spotted Asad walking towards the key hanger.

"Asad, you woke up so soon??" Zoya asked coming down the stairs, and Asad looked at her walking towards him.

"Yeah...I have an important work to complete. I will finish that and come. You get ready, and I will come and pick you up for the shoot, okay?"

"What important work you have...this early morning??"

Asad walked to the door and stopped hearing Zoya's question.

"To the man who snatched my life from me...Rashid Ahmed Khan!!"

Answering her question, Asad just stormed out of the flat, while Zoya just stood over there, trying to understand the consequence of Asad's meeting with Rashid.

"Oh God!! Asad is going to meet him?? That too after knowing all the truth!! Khan Mahal is going to get demolished if I let this encounter happen...and what if he blabbers about Ammi's role in this...no way!! I must bring back Asad!!"

Zoya ran up back to the stairs with a tensed look.

"Ajmal Bhaijaan!!!"

Zoya was searching her car, and calling out her driver. When she couldn't find him, she walked out wearing her muffler and goggles, while a car stopped at her path.

She looked up and saw Ayaan in the car opposite her.

"Thank God!! Ayaan!!!"

Zoya, in a relief opened the passenger side door of Ayaan's car and sat inside, and wore the seat belt.

"Zoe?? What happened?? Where is Asad...and how come suddenly you guys reached yesterday from Panchgani...and what about..."

"Ayaan, I have no time to answer all your questions now. Drive fast to Khan Mahal!! Quick!!"

"Khan Mahal??" Ayaan asked with a perplexed look.

"Yes...and stop staring at my face and start the car!!! Go!!"

Ayaan, without understanding anything, sped off the car from there.

Asad was driving in high speed, while his mind was busy with all the events which Zoya had narrated to him last day; Rashid's ploy with Aditi, the video blackmail, Zoya's insult at Rashid's home.

He stopped in a jerk in front of the main gate of Khan Mahal. The watchmen opened the door looking at Asad in the car. Asad sped off inside and drove through the garden pathway, and stopped at the secondary gate. As he found none, Asad started honking continuously.

The security guy, who was drinking tea at his outhouse, came out listening to the horn. He looked at Asad's car from far, and kept back the cup in haste and started rushing to the gate.

An infuriated Asad, drove back in reverse, and then clutched his steering hard. He accelerated in a high speed and broke through the wooden gate, causing the wooden pieces fly around. The security guy hid behind the tree over there to avoid getting hurt.

Asad stopped at the entrance with a screeching halt, and got out of the car. Looking at the broken gate, he clenched his fists and rushed inside the house.

"Rashid Ahmed Khan!!!!"

Khan Mahal shook with the roar of Asad, while the servants and everyone came out hearing the thundering scream at the center of the living room.

Dilshaad looked at Asad from upstairs and smiled looking at him after long. She rushed through the stairs and came to Asad.

"Asad, how are you beta?? It's been so long..."

"Where is your husband, Ammi??" Asad asked gritting his teeth, while Dilshaad understood that Asad had not come for an ordinary meeting.

Rashid came out of his room and looked at Asad standing down with Dilshaad. Rashid adjusted his shirt and walked down the stairs.

"Ammi, just tell me where is that..." Asad stopped, as he looked at Rashid walking down the stairs slowly with his eyes fixed on Asad.

Asad moved past Dilshaad and clutched Rashid's collar and pushed him back, making Rashid stop at the staircase rail.

"Asad, what are you doing beta??" Dilshaad tried to pull back Asad, while Asad was strangling his collar with loads of rage in his eyes.

"Are you a father?? Haan?? Are you even a human being?? How can someone be as cheap as you??" Asad asked with furious looks, while Rashid was trying to move back Asad's hands, at the same time was wondering what made Asad this furious suddenly.

"I even feel ashamed to tell that I was born to a disgusting man like you!! Today I am not going to leave you alive!!"

Meanwhile, Ayaan and Zoya reached Khan Mahal and Zoya got out of the car, stepping on the broken wooden pieces of the gate.

"Asad had reached for sure!!!" Zoya ran inside the house, while Ayaan too followed her.

Zoya and Ayaan were shocked to the core to find Asad standing there clutching Rashid by his collar.

"Who are you to come and interfere in the life of me and my wife?? My wife is my queen!!! And you have insulted her and treated her in such a bad way...and you think I will spare you??" Asad asked in a roaring tone, "Listen...whatever nonsense you do...setting up other women, blackmail with cheap video and anything...you can never separate me and my Zoya one more time...she is my life, and I will finish off anyone who dares to harm her!!"

Zoya was emotional hearing to it, as Asad's words for her made her realize how much value Asad has given for her in his life.

"And Ammi..." Asad turned to Dilshaad, "I don't understand why you are still staying in this home like a piece of furniture...don't you have an identity Ammi?"

Dilshaad was feeling nervous wondering if Asad would reveal about her part in helping Ayaan and Zoya, in front of Rashid. Ayaan and Zoya too were getting panicked.

"This is the only reason why I am angry with you too Ammi...why are you here, when you are actually help..."

"Asad!!!!"

Asad's sentence got interrupted with Ayaan's call, while Dilshaad placed her hand on her chest in relief.

"Dude...please come...please relax Asad...please..."

"Why should I relax?? How can I relax first of all??" Asad asked in anger, "And you, Ayaan...even you couldn't..."

"Asad...listen!!!" Ayaan brought Asad in front of him, with Rashid facing Asad's back, hiding Ayaan's face from Rashid.

"Dude...don't take my name or your Ammi's name here...we will be in deep trouble...he doesn't know we both are working against him...please!!" Ayaan said in a whispering tone, while Asad understood and composed his anger.

Rashid was adjusting his shirt and staring at Zoya gritting his teeth, understanding that she had revealed everything to Asad, despite his blackmails.

Zoya too came to Asad, "Asad, please leave this place...let's go Asad...please!!"

Asad turned back to Rashid and walked to him with a serious face.

"Don't you dare come in the way of me or my wife, got it??" Asad asked catching Rashid's collar, while Zoya and Ayaan tried to pull him back.

"I am leaving now, but mark my words Rashid Ahmed Khan!! Your end will be in my hands only!!" Asad said with an angry glare, while Ayaan and Zoya finally managed to take him away, while Rashid fumed and said in a loud tone, "You will regret this step of yours, Zoya!!"

Asad, Zoya and Ayaan turned back and looked at Rashid, while Rashid said, "Opposing me won't do you any good, Asad!! Better leave her and come, or else...I won't even think that you are my son!!"

Asad clenched his fists looking at Rashid, while Rashid adjusted his shirt and stared back at Asad.

"You have not got this character as a boon...that's my genes reacting in you...so just imagine, how worse can I get??" Rashid asked, while Zoya was staring at him.

"And I know you won't even hesitate to kill people coming your way...I haven't forgotten anything, maybe you have...my dearest son!!"

Asad recalled something with Rashid's words and looked at Zoya hearing that. He closed his eyes releasing his vent and started to plunge forward a smirking Rashid, while Dilshaad signaled Ayaan and Zoya to take him from there.

"Asad, stop arguing with him...it's pointless...come!!" Zoya pulled him away and they finally brought Asad out of Rashid's residence.

"Is he my son, haan??" Rashid asked looking at Dilshaad in anger, while Dilshaad gave an awful look at him, "He is hell bound in killing his own dad, which son would do that?? He is my son only??"

Dilshaad gave a stern look and said, "I wish he wasn't your son!!"

Before Rashid could respond, Dilshaad walked off while Rashid banged his fist on the staircase rail.

"This is not good Asad!! You insulted me for a worthless girl...I won't let you live in peace...never!!"

Rashid was standing in anger, while the swing at the living room started swinging slowly with a light screeching sound, unaware to Rashid.

Ayaan, Asad and Zoya reached Golden Sands Apartment and Asad got out of the car in a huff throwing his keys to the security to park it.

Ayaan too got out of the car and looked at Zoya who was standing there in tension.

"Zoya, you calm down Asad and then come to the shoot...by then I will do the arrangements over there."

Zoya nodded her head, while Ayaan moved from there.

Zoya came to their bedroom and saw Asad standing there near the window placing his hand on the window and fuming in anger.

"Asad, just..."

"You shouldn't have come there Zoya!!" Asad said looking at her, "If you and Ayaan hadn't come there, I would have murdered that man by now!!"

"And you will go and settle in jail??" Zoya asked folding her hands in the front, "I don't want my husband to commit a murder, be it that person is good or bad!!"

Zoya said and turned away from Asad with a playful stare, while Asad suddenly got affected by that sentence, and closed his eyes. He visualized a two person's scuffle and a hitting sound.

He turned back from Zoya in thoughts, while suddenly he felt Zoya's hand clasped in the front.

"Baby...please...let's forget what happened in the past...now all that matters is...we are back together...and we will never go apart, okay??"

Asad listened to it, while Zoya turned him around and held his face, "I don't want to see an aggressive Asad like this...I want my Asad to be always happy and loving with me...please??"

Asad let out a light smile and nodded his head, while Zoya asked him, "You need a hug??"

Asad looked at her with a smile, "...will a complimentary kiss be available with it?"

Zoya laughed hearing it, as she hugged Asad and he hugged her back tightly.

It was night and a scene where Asad and Zoya are talking to each other was being shot, at Blue Hill Cottage.

"Take ok!!"

Asad and Zoya walked to the screen, while Tanveer came over there limping.

"Asad, next scene is mine and Ashish's yeah??"

"Yeah...don't worry...I have asked Ayaan not to take a full shot...you can act without any qualm...by the way, how's your leg now?? And how is that lift accident possible...that too in a well maintained building??"

"I don't know Asad..." Tanveer said looking at her leg, "It will get alright in some time...I am glad Humeira was able to cover up my face injuries with make-up..."

"I appreciate that you came to act  in spite of all these..." Just then Zoya came there, "Asad, shall I go for costume change now?"

"Yeah baby...relax for a while...it's Tannu's shot next...you can take rest till that okay??" Asad said patting her cheek, while Tanveer's eyes ejected out flames looking at that, as she was already appalled getting to know about Asad and Zoya's reunion.

Zoya nodded her head and smiled at Tanveer too and walked to the room at the right.

Asad too excused him from Tanveer and went to Ayaan to check the shot scenes, while Tanveer walked back to her seat limping, in thoughts.

"How did this even happen?? Zoya doesn't worry about that video anymore?? What else is left to split them up?? What's the point in even releasing that video now? Allah...this is more stressful that my leg injury!!"

Scroll down for Chapter 18...

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Without a break, continue with this part too!! Here is the next chapter taking you to a horror ride!!! Hope you enjoy it!! 😳

Chapter 18

Zoya was waiting in her changing room for her seamstress for her costume. To pass time, Zoya was checking her Instagram comment and feeds.

"Ma'am, Anuradha will be here in some time with your costume..." said Zoya's assistant knocking the door, while Zoya said an okay and continued with her work.

The assistant closed the door and left, while the door locked all by itself.

After some time, Zoya got up to go to the rest room. While walking, she stamped on something which gave a strange sensation to her.

She stopped and looked down and saw something on the floor above the carpet. She bent down and tried to look at it keenly, while a hand sprang up and strangled her neck. 

Zoya suffocated and moved back pushing away the hand, and as she got up she saw a hand alone lying on the floor, where the fingers moved slightly in it.

"Aaahhh!!!!"

Zoya screamed in horror, and moved to the door trying to open it, while her leg got stuck. She turned back and saw the hand clutching to her leg hard.

Zoya kept screaming in horror and looked at the door locked, and heard many of them knocking the door along with Asad's voice.

"Help me!!! Help me please!!" Zoya tried to move while she tripped and fell down on the floor, with the hold on her leg still intact, and the hold tearing off her skin at the ankle.

Zoya was getting pulled towards the center, while the door was broken and Asad rushed inside with the other crew members.

He saw Zoya lying on the floor, and was startled to look at that sight.

"Zoya!!! What happened??"

Zoya turned back and looked at the carpet. It was as clean as always and her leg was all normal too.

"Asad!! Asad...there's someone inside!!" Zoya said pointing at the ground and Asad looked at the ground.

"Asad...it pulled me...I saw a hand...it injured my leg...see..." Zoya looked at her leg and at the carpet, "The door got locked...there's someone..."

"Ssshhh...ssshhh!!!" Asad hushed Zoya and took the glass of water from the crew person and made Zoya drink it.

"Zoya, relax...you are alright...okay?? Chill...there's nothing here...it might have been your imagination..."

"I am not imagining!!" Zoya said and stood up, along with Asad, "Trust me...a hand protruded from the ground and it was pulling me inside...I can still feel the hold in my leg!!"

Asad signaled Ayaan to send out the crew people, with only Ayaan and Tanveer standing there.

"Come on Zoya...you are speaking as if someone is there inside and their hand came out..." Asad said, while Tanveer had a horrified look hearing it. She looked at the carpet and wiped her sweating face.

"Zoya, I guess since we are working on a horror movie, you must have hallucinated this way..." Ayaan said, while Zoya was displeased. Asad held Zoya's face and moved back her hair strands and looked at her, "Relax...nothing will happen to you, when I am here...okay??"

Zoya looked at Asad, but still in the impact of that horrific encounter.

"Ayaan, make her stay with Deepali...let Zoya not stay here alone for today..."

Ayaan took Zoya from there, while Asad looked down at the ground and shook his head and walked off, while Tanveer kept staring at the ground. She walked off slowly from that place, with her eyes stuck on the ground.

Asad dropped Zoya at home, and saw Zoya still sitting in the car looking out.

Asad placed his hand on her shoulder, "Zoya??"

Zoya looked at him, while Asad turned to her from his seat, "Baby, relax...you are safe...okay?? Don't confuse a lot...I will go meet Ayaan and come in some time...okay?? You have dinner and go to sleep."

Zoya nodded her head, while Asad gave a peck on her cheek. Zoya got down and walked inside, while Asad looked on still he saw her enter the lift. Asad signaled the security guy who was standing over there to come to his car.

The guy rushed over there, and Asad lowered the window and said, "Listen, if Zoya Ma'am requires any help, do it immediately...I will be coming back in some time...till that I don't want Zoya to go out and stress herself for anything...do whatever she asks for...okay??"

"Okay Sahab!!"

Asad drove off from there, while the security guy walked back to his place.

Zoya came inside the flat, put her bag on the sofa and sat over there. Leaning forward she recalled that day's events...first the fiasco with Rashid and then the horrific encounter at shooting spot.

Just then the phone bell rang. Zoya picked up the receiver.

"Hello??"

"Reached flat, baby??" Asad asked on the other side, while driving.

Zoya smiled and responded, "Yeah...sitting at the living room now..."

"Well, you need not strain yourself preparing dinner now. I have ordered food for you...the security will bring that our flat...have that and go to sleep, okay?"

"Okay Asad!!" Zoya said smiling, and they cut the call.

Zoya stood up and walked to her room upstairs. She took her night dress and went inside the washroom.

"So these are the details right??" Asad asked looking at the laptop sitting with Ayaan at his flat.

"Yeah...this is how I have planned to shoot Zoya's solo sequence tomorrow...are you okay with this??"

"Yeah...cool...if I need further changes or editing, I will let you know..."

"And Asad, the next shot..." Ayaan started while Asad excused, "One minute...let me call up Zoya..."

Asad got up and walked away from there, while Ayaan smiled and looked back into his laptop.

Zoya wore her bathrobe after her shower, when the cordless started ringing.

"Hello??"

"What are you doing baby??"

"What is this...you called just 15 minutes back yeah??" Zoya asked with a smile getting out of the washroom.

"Yeah...I will call every 15 minutes to ensure that my wife doesn't feel bored...any issue you have Ananya Desai??"

Zoya smiled as she sat in the bed, "Ananya...what's the matter Asad Ahmed Khan...travelling back to the memory lane??"

Asad smiled and turned back and looked at Ayaan, while he said, "I don't want to travel much into that...if I do, I won't be able to focus here...and I would see you in Ayaan, and I don't want him to file a molestation case on me...poor thing he is alone here..."

Zoya laughed her heart out, "Then cut the call and focus there now...you can come home and spend time with your Zoya or Ananya...however you want!!"

Asad smiled and cut the call, while Zoya too cut the call and smiled, "He is crazy!!"

Asad walked to Ayaan while Ayaan asked, "Ehemm...if your mind is there, I guess we can have this meeting tomorrow morning too..."

Asad smiled, "No dude...it's okay...just that she got a bit disturbed today right, and I had to finalize this too with you tonight...that's why I was just making sure she is alright..."

"But Asad...do you feel there might be some truth in what Zoya said today??" Ayaan asked while Asad looked at him.

"I mean...you remember before we started the shoot, only the photographs of that room weren't clear...then that day on the caravan...today again in the room...is there something to bother about??"

Asad thought about it, and said, "Well...I am not sure about it...but still I guess it's because of the impact of Imraan's suicide...I will anyway try to get her consulted by a doctor...she is getting too scared these days..."

"Yeah...that's a good idea too Asad." Asad gave it a thought and looked into the laptop screen.

It was 11:30 PM and Zoya had collected the food from the security and placed it on the dining table. As she walked to get water, the phone again rang.

Zoya took up the cordless and smiled, "Yes darling...instead of calling every minute like this, it's better you come home nah??"

"I am already near you only...Zoyaaa!!!"

Hearing that haunting whisper, Zoya threw the cordless down in horror and moved back in the kitchen, breathing heavily.

Zoya looked at the cordless in horror, while her face started sweating profusely.

"Zoyaaa..."

The whispers were heard out through the cordless, while Zoya closed her ears and sat down on the kitchen floor, and crawled backwards looking at the cordless.

"Wh---who is this??" Zoya asked in a shivering tone and looked around. She slanted along the kitchen cabinets on the ground, while she saw a shadow nearing towards the kitchen. She moved her hand up and took the knife in her hand and waited for the apparition to come. She stood up slowly with her hand shivering with the knife.

"Who are you???" Zoya's voice echoed in the huge flat, "Come out!!! What do you want???"

Suddenly, the lights started flickering and Zoya looked around in horror, nervously.

Zoya looked at the side where the shadow appeared, and saw the anterior part of a foot on the ground. Zoya opened her eyes wide, when the lights got switched off completely.

"Aaahhh!!!" Zoya screamed and closed her mouth, holding her breath. She dropped the knife and ran out of the kitchen hitting the dining table. She ran to the door and tried to open it, but her nervousness had drained off all the strength in her body. She vehemently started shaking the handle, eventually causing it to fall down. She looked back into the kitchen with tears, and rushed to the security intercom near the door.

She kept pressing the buttons and it just kept on ringing, but no response. She couldn't see anything clearly in the dark too, with just the external night brightness in the flat.

"Someone pick up please!!!" Zoya cried, while she heard a sound coming from behind.

She moved nearby by feeling the furniture due to the darkness, and opened a drawer and took out a candle and a matchstick. She lit it up and moved towards the source of sound.

She stopped suddenly looking at an apparition sitting in the sofa, moaning.

Zoya startled looking at that, and the entire flat was just filled with the sound of that moan and Zoya's heavy breathing.

"Who...are...you???" Zoya asked as she walked closer to it, in tears and her candle shaking in her hand.

She came near the figure, which was bending down and crying, while the upper part of the body was moving back and forth.

Zoya came closer and as she brought the candle light close to the face to see who it was, the apparition screamed and looked at Zoya to drop the candle.

"Aaahhh...aahhh..." Zoya screamed at the top of her voice looking at a face with bright red iris and bleeding. Zoya attempted to run, while her hand was held behind by the apparition's rough hand.

"Zoyaaa...I need you...come to me Zoya..."

"Leave me!!!! Leave me...please!!!! Somebody help me please!!!"

Zoya somehow managed to leave that hold and she ran upstairs still screaming, and searched the drawers with shaking hand and took out her Ganpati idol. She slanted along the wall and slid down crying aloud and holding her Ganpati idol.

Zoya covered her face, between her knees and sat in the corner holding her idol tightly in her hand and panting heavily and crying aloud.

"Ganpati Bappa...save me...save me...save me..."

Just then she felt a hand on her head. She screamed aloud and looked up, and Asad jumped back startled by her scream.

Zoya stood up in shaky legs and looked at Asad who was stunned to see Zoya in a very bad disheveled state. She looked around to find the lights back.

"What---hap---pened Z--oya..." Asad's voice fainted in Zoya's ears, and his image started blurring in her eyes, as she collapsed into Asad's arms falling unconscious.

"Zoya!!! Zoya!!! What happened Zoya??" Asad clasped her before she could fall down, and looked at the Ganpati idol in her hand. He kept it aside at the bedside drawer and lifted her up and made her lie down on the bed.

He quickly called the doctor, and let her know to come immediately. Asad kept the phone aside and sat next to Zoya, and caressed her face and was worried to look at her state.

The doctor checked Zoya, while Asad sat next to Zoya holding her hand with a worried look.

The doctor took off her stethoscope off her ears and looked at Asad, "Mr. Asad, I had already warned you to not allow Mrs. Zoya face any disturbing events or news right...she had not completely recovered from her trauma first of all caused by Imraan's death. And today, he blood pressure has really shot up too bad and that's the reason she has gone unconscious unable to handle the pressure. What happened??"

"I really don't know doctor." Asad said looking at Zoya, "I even took her to Panchgani for 4-5 days, and she had actually started to forget Imraan's suicide. But today she faced some sort of hallucinations at the shoot, and now when I see her, she was sitting in the corner crying holding her Ganpati idol...I don't know what's bothering her."

"Well...hallucinations could be as a result of the high dosage medicines I gave her last week...and from what you can say, I feel she is having some sort of fear..." The doctor said walking off from the room, while Asad too followed her.

"Mr. Asad, if Mrs. Zoya is feeling scared in this atmosphere, you can try changing that...maybe moving to a new flat...that change might divert her mind, because there are cases when people face traumas in some house, those memories itself haunt them and they feel someone is sitting with them, talking to them...and moreover she is acting in a horror film too...so these all would have created a deep impact in her heart...in fact her heart beat is still not back to normal."

Asad looked at Zoya with a worried look hearing it, and the doctor added, "So my suggestion is, you can try shifting to a new home, decorate it in your wife's choice...and if it was a horror scene shoot, try to spend time with her after that, let her not be alone that night...just for some days till she completely recovers...and try to spend some happy time with her...well, you are her husband...I am sure you would have understood everything now."

"Yes doctor...I get it...don't worry...I will take care of her with all my concern and love..." Asad said, and asked, "Well, when will Zoya wake up??"

"She will wake up normally in the morning...don't worry!!"

Saying so, the doctor left the room while Asad walked back to Zoya, and sat next to her. He took the duvet and wrapped it over her. Zoya turned aside and clasped her hands over Asad's lap in her sleep.

Asad smiled and caressed her hair and switched off the light. He looked at Zoya and recalled Ayaan's words and the doctor's words.

"Yeah...It a good idea to get Zoya off this flat and take her to a new flat..."

Asad too closed his eyes and dozed off slowly with his hands over Zoya's head, while an apparition was watching them from the room balcony.

"Soon I will be with you Asad...as your wife Zoyaaa!!! She herself will help me out for it!!!"

Scroll for Precap...

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

PRECAP

"Wowww!! Asad, are you serious?? Our new home at Marine Drive??" Zoya asked with a happy face, while Asad nodded his head smiling.

"Asad!! I love you!!!!" Zoya ran to Asad and hugged him, while Asad hugged her back and asked her, "Is my baby happy now??"

"Very very very happy!!!" Zoya replied with a smile, while Asad caressed her face and said, "That's what I want...what else does my baby want??" Asad asked pulling her close to him.

"I want you...that's it...be like this with me, with no worries, secrets or sorrow...always with me!!" Zoya hugged Asad, while Asad's smile faded off as he hugged her back, and went through her words.

"Uncle...I am somewhat feeling scared...and losing hope too...is it the end of the game?? That's it...Asad and Zoya happily ever after??" Tanveer asked sitting with Rashid in his car, as he drove with her. "No Tannu...don't give up soon...Asad has to live with you...or if he keeps on denying...I know what to do next...we still have one more trump card which no one knows...not even that Zoya..."

"But I know more than anyone...!!"

"What you know more than anyone??" Rashid asked looking at Tanveer, while she gave a perplexed look, "What?? When did I say I know more...and about what Uncle??" Rashid was puzzled, "Wait...you only said you know more than..." Tanveer shook her head, "No Uncle...I was thinking what to do...I didn't tell anything like that...why??"

Rashid was startled when suddenly his tie clasped around his neck pulling him backward, and the car's speed accelerated in a constant rate.

"No way Zoe. I can't do all this!!" Ayaan said sitting in Zoya's make-up room, opening and closing his camera lens.

"Ayaan, don't get scared about Asad. I will handle him. We will just try to get some clues from Aditi's flat. I mean...if we get some clues about her right, we can definitely finish off Rashid Uncle's chapter." Zoya said sitting next to him.

"But this is risky...already Asad has warned you not to get involved in Aditi's matter...now if he gets to know I myself helped you to go to her house...he will use me as the dummy dead body for our movie!!"

Zoya laughed "He won't Ayaan...I will guarantee that. Please champ...please!!" Zoya said, while Ayaan reluctantly agreed and Zoya smiled happily. Aditi's dusty photo frame which was on the wall since the days she was shooting there, shook slightly with her face turning slowly looking at Zoya, and it stood still as such.

So, how was the Diwali present?? 😉 Well, Zoya has encountered a really horrific experience at her home and at the shooting spot...and Asad is trying all his means to keep his wife happy, but will he able to do that with such events disturbing her?? So what does the apparition want from Zoya...it doesn't seem to leave Zoya and it mentioned that it needs her help to be with Asad...is Zoya's life in danger??

And her curiosity to know about Aditi...will it answer all her questions and opne her up to life threatening situations?? And why was Tanveer startled looking at the floor of Aditi's room at Blue Hill Cottage?? Seems like Rashid never gives up his efforts, and his dose of medicine too has started in the car...with many interesting events coming up...stay tuned...and wait patiently for my next update!! And I have my exams soon, and I really need to take more time off for that now...so please wait till I update...😳 Bring in your comments!! 😊

NOTE

• If you need PMs for this story, kindly buddy this account "AishuWrites"
  • PMs will be sent only to the buddies of this account.
  • Silent readers, please do not send buddy request in this account.

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Res for Jas, Ankie, V, Sue, anopama, Asif, Riddhi,  Mayur, binuu, Sanjhari, Muskaan, Keya, Kritz, Mariam, Proteeti, Shweta, Amina, Sonu, Sans, Juhi, Prinky, Anuv6, Shailu, Tehs, Monali and all my other wonderful readers too!!! 😊 

Sorry if I left any names...all my readers are special for me...!! 😳

Love,
Aishwarya ❤️
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Diwali present given!!! 😃 And once again wishing you all a dhamakedaar Diwali!!! 🤗

Love,
Aishwarya ❤️