At last he confess his love
When will maan know about geet memory loss
I want to know about his reaction
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely update geet was royally ignoring maan making him angry he stormed into her cabin to talk to her but geet again being cold maan was guilty how he treated her but geet was thinking he is just using her she was hurt by his behavior not letting him clear his side geet wasn't giving him chance so he decided to take it himself he will talk to her in party here geet was confused why she felt so many emotions for maan she went to give him his file he apologised for his mistakes geet wanted him to forget everything happened between them making him angry and geet confused geet tried to leave maan claimed her his geet blamed him for having gfs which fumed him he kissed her insanely making jhalli realize she was an idiot to think maan will love someone else other than her and finally she realized she lived maan and maan loved her so she was in peace
amrinderdhami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
part-20
superb one maan wondering y is geet soo angry with him..
maan tried to seek forgiveness n geet isnt ready to hear it..
finally maan appoligised n cleared the fact that its just her in his life
maan has yet not realised that geet has forgotten her past has lost her memory
too gud loved it
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maan was trying to ask sorry thinking about the past but geet refused to listen. When maan confessed that she was the only women in maan's life and geet's angry reduced. She do accepted the apology unaware of the exaxct reason for itπŸ˜‰
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maan has to brace himself for d truth
he loves geet 
n she does too but she does not remember their past 
how will he bare this news
Geet's anger was so cute 
maan will kill Romeo if he finds out wht he had said to geet
will their love be safe this time 
SheenGcian thumbnail
Superb Update 😳
That was simply amazingly written πŸ‘
Geet didn't question him once why he's asking for sorry 😲
But I love that kiss.. thanks for the Gyaan Avi 😳 πŸ˜†
Ghusse me kiss karke manane ka kiss πŸ˜† 😳
Loved the whole thing πŸ˜ƒ
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
O...kay... one kiss and she melted... yes, yes. I do remember what I said earlier and I still hold on to it. I wanted them to talk first!
Never mind. I do understand the feelings of anger and the selective hearing. Anger does that too you, doesn't it? When you're mad, all you perceive about anything and everything is negativity, and vice versa for when you're happy, or at peace. Aur inn dono ke ghussay ke baaray mein tou sab jaantay hi hain!

I think the biggest part of this chapter was Geet's realisation of the love they have for each other. Since she has forgotten everything, this feeling was new to her...

Geet has forgiven him for having girlfriends while he thinks she has forgiven him for their past and all. Confusions, confusions! I do hope they build a better communicative relationship and talk things through to eliminate confusions and heartbreak.

I have a question. Does Geet remember him coming to her college four years back and trying to talk to her?

Thanks for updating, Avi! 

PS: I just realised I have not once taken his name in this comment.
Maan... Maan... Maan...

Ab chain aaya πŸ˜†
Edited by mayyo - 7 years ago
SheenGcian thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayyo

O...kay... one kiss and she melted... yes, yes. I do remember what I said earlier and I still hold on to it. I wanted them to talk first!

Never mind. I do understand the feelings of anger and the selective hearing. Anger does that too you, doesn't it? When you're mad, all you perceive about anything and everything is negativity, and vice versa for when you're happy, or at peace. Aur inn dono ke ghussay ke baaray mein tou sab jaantay hi hain!

I think the biggest part of this chapter was Geet's realisation of the love they have for each other. Since she has forgotten everything, this feeling was new to her...

Geet has forgiven him for having girlfriends while he thinks she has forgiven him for their past and all. Confusions, confusions! I do hope they build a better communicative relationship and talk things through to eliminate confusions and heartbreak.

I have a question. Does Geet remember him coming to her college four years back and trying to talk to her?

Thanks for updating, Avi!

PS: I just realised I have not once taken his name in this comment.
Maan... Maan... Maan...

Ab chain aayaπŸ˜†

Hahaha mujhe bhi hairani hui.. last line parh ke felt okay πŸ˜† 😳
Mayyam πŸ€—
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love her anger 
And his claimed over her
Finally both clear mu

Romance in the air

One thing without I love you he kissed her