Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

😃   Updating ...

soniaforever,  vydehi,  monija75,  yashvijaysingh,  dpurva,  zil143,  jyotikushwaha,  ferdouz
 cutemishti,  srikrithi,  asmani,  SwaSan-,  nishamna,  ns.1,  pari_goyal,  nakh5683,  

ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—  Image result for glitter graphics pics of happy dussehra

Edited by singh24 - 7 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

Suddh Desi Love

"Some Old- Fashioned things like Fresh Air & Sunshine are hard to beat ."
    Introduction  ..

It's a very common tendency that ppl from big city or who moves in high society doesn't  think nd look good at villagers nd small town ppl ,, they treat them low nd backward as compare to them , though they r more rooted nd simple heart than city ppl ,, what'll happen if a rich nd arrogant boy from Delhi forced to marry a simple village girl ... 

Small town girls have big hearts with  small town values . They are forever loyal to their family , friends nd roots . Small town girls keep their feet planted firmly on the ground no matter where they end up .
                                                                                       cute & Country 

Note...

This Is a fiction , inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting FF 

Part - 16 - 17

Part - 18 + 19

Geet saw  hung nd  defeated face of DM seems she had lost her strength of arguing with Maan  ,, may be she was feeling that she took a wrong step choosing her for his G son ,, A&V too wr accusing her for forcing Maan ,, it hurt  her that this old lady was facing accusations liking her nd cdn't re do anything  ,, if she supported her any more then this family cd scattered ,, Maan cd leave this house as he threatened .

No she won't let that happen .. Geet promised that inwardly .

Maan threw a hard look at all nd when his eyes met with her she found only hate for her ,, he left from there saying.

Maan: I cleared my side nd now choice is urs DM that u want me here or not ?

A gave an angry glare at Geet nd blamed : see what happened in my family , it's at d edge of breaking bcoz of u ,, i'll also join hostel nd leave this house if bro leave d KM .

She too storm out from there ,, Geet's heart skipped a beat seeing a very sad nd disappointed DM ,, that situation cd effect her health , nd that cd create more trouble in family ,, she didn't know how DM wd react to her ? Geet with thudding heart stood up nd dragged her close to DM ,, placed her hand on her arm ,, gulped d lump which she was feeling in her throat .

Geet: don't stress urself  DM , he never left this house nd u ,, I never let this family break ,, it's my promise to u ,, if he didn't like me  nd MU me then it's OK , let him do ,, it's d matter of heart  nd his heart is broken bcoz he lost his dreams marrying to a girl whom he hates,,  we cn't rewind d time but cn  try to stop more damages .

DM sobbed : Geet beta , I m sorry u have faced this bcoz of me.

Geet : no DM,  plzz don't blame urself  ,, it'll hurt me nd put me in guilt ,, plzz don't blame urself for anything ,, this stress

Cd effect ur health  nd burdened me with more in guilt ,,plzz save me from that pain ,, it's my responsibility now to carry on my life nd to keep d happiness of this family ,, it'll take time , but give me a chance to clear his MU , plzz .

Geet wipe DM tears , V was awed at this girl's patience nd understandings ,, he felt a warmth in is heart nd liked her .

DM sadly : Geet beta ,r u not hurt  nd disappointed bcoz I put u too in this mess ,, ur family never forgive me .

Geet: why they'll blame u when u wr not at fault ,, it's circumstances  nd  my destny ,,  time'll show some solutions not any argument or blaming each other .

V : yes DM , she is right here ,, left d things where they r ,, it's said that ...

Sometime d easiest way to solve a problem is to stop participating in d problem bcoz every problem has its solution .

Geet: Plzz DM ,I m not worried about me nd him but for u , bcoz for all of us  u r imp ,, if u love me nd trust me then leave it on me ,,let me try to clear his MU .

DM sighed nd nodded with heavy heart ,,she knew Maan's anger but not Geet ,, V& Geet brought her in his room nd made her to take rest ,, Geet gave her tabs nd req V to take rest too , she wd take care of DM .

V: OK ,call me if u need some help ,, here is d intercom nd press number 5 , that'll connect u with my room .

Geet: ok ,thanks .

V: u r welcome ,, nd plzz u too take rest .

Geet nodded ,, V left wishing GN to DM nd her , she sat near DM on chair , she started pressing her feet nd soon DM slept  with d effect of  sleeping nd anti anxiety pils ,, Geet checked d time nd thought to have a talk with Maan ,,she came out  nd saw Nakul near kitchen .

Geet: bhaiyaji  wo Maan ji ka room kaun sa hei ?

Nakul looked at her nd then replied politely : aap mere peeche aa jaeye ,mai ye paani rakhne  Choty saab ke room mei hi jar aha hun (  follow me, I m going to keepthis water in Choty saab's room ).

Geet got that Nakul called Maan as Choty saab ,, she nodded nd followed him ,, He stopped near a door nd knocked ,then entered getting reply from Maan ,, Geet preferred to stop outside ,, she didn't want to face Maan in presence of a servant  ,,she was not sure about his reaction seeing her there in his room ,, Nakul came out nd went giving a helpless look to her .

After leaving him,  Geet  took a long breath , shoot a prayer to Babaji nd knocked at d door ,, she heard his voice saying come in nd then she opened d door with thudding heart ,, peeped in ...

It was a big king sige beautifully decorated  bedroom  ,, she put her foot in nd looked all around  ,, she didn't found  him there  then  she knocked again nd heard his voice from a adjacent room ,, Geet dragged herself  there, removed d curtain nd saw him sitting in a chair nd working on his lappy.

Maan: kya baat hei Nakul ?

Geet gulped nd  slowly cleared her throat  to speak ,, Maan was still looking at screen .

Geet : it's me Geet , want to talk u something .

Maan jerked nd looked back at her ,,his expressions changed from soft to hard , revolved d chair nd faced her .

Maan: u , what more left to talk , I think I had cleared my side ,didn't u listen that time ?

Geet mustered her courage : yes u did .

Maan : then , what brought u here ?

Geet:  a talk to get a solution of this mess .

Maan raised his one eyebrow nd looked at her Q : solution ?

Geet: yes ,, this tension nd arguments r not good for DM's health ,, she is very upset.

Maan smirked : why , now she got u , then why she is upset ,r u not able to make her happy ?

Geet sighed : she is ur DM nd loves u a lot ,, plzz don't hurt her bcoz of me ,, i'll talk to her, she won't  pester u for me ,, plzz don't think to leave ur home nd her ,, she needs u more than me .

Maan : but it seems  now a days she needs u more than me nd cn go against me,, u very beautifully washed her brain  .

Geet , no , it's not like that ,, plzz trust me,, she is not against u .

Maan annoyed : she is ,, she never behaved like that in my whole life like she behaved in HP ,, it's is all bcoz of u , u snatched my DM from me , created difference between us nd spoiled d happiness of my family ,,u r a homebreaker  .

His word hurt Geet deeply ... Homebreaker ,, her eyes turn wet nd looked down to hide them from him .

Geet : ur family is with u ,get ur happiness back  ,, don't leave ur family , it'll be me who leave this house , I promise  ,, i'll make her understand nd she won't talk to u about me .

Maan mocked : why this honour  for me ? is this ur another plan ? u r very much sure that she'll listen u nd understand u ,gr8 .

Geet : I m not planning anything , ,just want to keep this family unite ,,  give me a day ,i'll manage d things ,u'll be free from me nd never see nd hear my name around u ,, I req u , plzz don't leave DM nd home .

Maan huffed nd turned his face from her ,, she looked at him nd turned to go saying .

Geet : Geet never be a homebreaker ,, hope u'll  get back ur all dreams soon ,, good bye.

Maan glanced at her retreating figure confused ,, she was totally diff from that Geet who argued with him in HP with attitude ,,Geet left from there with hazy eyes ,full of tears ,, she pressed then hard nd some salty drops of water roll down on her cheeks ,, she complaint her Babaji to put her in this mess nd facing insult nd accusations  ,, she was not like this ,, few days back it was she who faced him with high head , but after entering  in this new life she became so vulnerable .

Precap -  Geet 's decision  ... 

ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ           Part - 19 ... Below...

Small town girls have big hearts with  small town values . They are forever loyal to their family , friends nd roots . Small town girls keep their feet planted firmly on the ground no matter where they end up .
                                                                                       cute & Country 

She returned in DM's room ,, adjusted her duvet ,, gulp some water,  changed  his dress nd lay down opposite side on DM's bed ,, her mind was spinning with endless thoughts ,, her parents nd darji's words wr ringing in her mind ,, their trust nd respect for DM ,, her father's love nd care for whole Khurana family ,, she cdn't go back to HP all of sudden nd hurt them disclosing this issue infront of them ...she sighed nd mumbled helplessly ... Babaji what to do ?

Sleep was far away from her eyes ,,d dreams of married life pour out  mixed with  warm tears ,, d 1st day of marriage turned into last day  ,, he refused to accept her ,, her parents did her Kanyadaan nd handed her hand to this Man who rejected her blaming  her a homebreaker ,, she had promised to DM nd Maan that she wd manage d issue ,, she had only a day nd then she had to leave this home ,, how she wd make to understand  DM  nd leave ?  Where she wd go ? what'll happen if any of her family called here nd didn't get her to talk them ? How DM wd handle handas alone ?  endless Qs nd no ans ? Geet doze off in wee hrs when her eyes nd mind got tired .

DM caressed her forehead lovingly with her cold hand nd gave a soft peck ,, she jerk opened her eyes nd find that loving lady sitting next to her ashamed  , who passed a  sad smile nd wished her .

DM: GM beta , r u OK ? I saw wrinkles on ur forehead  ,do u have headache ?

Geet : Gm DM ,,I m fine DM , how r u ? did u get proper sleep ? let me check ur BP nd sugar .

DM: I m fine nd 1st take this tea , u'll feel fresh ,later check anything .

Both had their tea nd silently nd then Geet checked her BP nd sugar ,, seeing that normal  Geet took a sigh of relief  with faint smile .

DM: Geet beta come i'll show u d KM .

Geet wanted to talk related to last night issue ,,she promised Maan that she wd find some solution  in a day nd wd leave d KM, but where she wd go in this new city ,, she didn't know d A B C of this big city ,, her heart was sinking with every passing min ,, she didn't know how DM wd react ,, they both wr walking slowly in d corridor nd DM was showing nd describing her about d places ,, lastly they reached near d pool  nd opposite d pool there was one more small building .

DM : that is outhouse of KM , which used for guests in big functions  ,, from many yrs it's closed  ,, that KM is too much big for small family ,, at last near d boundary wall there wr servant Qtrs .

Geet looked around ,something hit her mind ,, they wr alone in d garden nd that was d good time to talk DM .

Geet: DM cn we sit near d pool for some time ?

DM:yes ,of course , Geet beta u know swimming ?

Geet gave a faint smile : not perfectly , but cn swim ,, when we wr small school kids veerji taught me nd lucky in d big water tank of haweli ,,we filled that in d mrng nd servants used that whole day for daily needs .

DM smiled : u cn learn properly here in summers .

Geet gave a faint smile : DM I want to talk u something .

DM:yes .

Geet: plz don't take it wrong nd will try to understand me .

DM looked at her seriously :  we'll try beta .

Geet: promise ?

DM:Geet ..

Geet: plzzDM promise me, it's  good for all nd for d happiness of d family  .

DM sadly: 1st u say then i'll promise beta .

Geet: don't u trust me ?

DM : I m beta .

Geet: then promise me,, I cn't see this home nd family scattered ,, it'll put me in guilt nd cn broke d relation of 2 families .

DM: what r u saying beta ,, we'll talk to Maan  when he'll calm down ,, u urself said that time will solve it ,, I know u r very hurt nd disturbed , I m sorry for that .

Geet held DM's hands : plzz don't say sorry to me ,, only promise me that u'll try to understand what i'll say , pplzz .

DM: ok , I promise .

Geet: DM somewhere maan is also right ,, he didn't like me at all but married me bcoz of his one mistake nd then all forced him ,, every person has some dreams , like u have for ur G children ,  how he'll accept me when all his dreams scattered bcoz of me  ,, DM ,, I talked to him last night  .

DM: what ?  did he misbehave  with u ?

Geet: no DM ,but he was adamant that he'll leave this house if  u force me nd took my side ,, DM he loves u a lot , but he is hurt nd angry ,, don't repeat d same mistake again,  forcing him ,, this family cn be scattered bcoz of that ,, I cn't bear it if anything bad happened in d family or anyone left d house bcoz of me ,,  I promised him that u won't pester him for me nd won't talk about me to him ,, he won't go if u agreed for this .

DM: geet how cn this be possible ,, he married u nd has to accept this relation .

Geet: how this relation survive if he leave d house nd then A ,, what i'll say to my family ? i cn't disclose this on  them  i'll stay away from him ..let him live his life .

DM: this is wrong beta .

Geet: for d happiness  nd unity of family I have to do this ,, I promised him  ,,  this KM is very big nd it cn hide me any of its corner ,, for d sake of both d families happiness I have to take this step ,, next mnth I have to go HP for a mnth  for my final exams , till then i'll stay away from him later we'll find some other solution .

DM sadly:  u'll live with me beta why away from all ?

Geet: I promised him that I won't come around him nd leave this house , but right now I cn't go anywhere bcoz this place is new for me .

DM shocked :r u mad Geet , u never go anywhere ,, samjhi aap ,, hum baat karenge Maan se .

Geet: u promised me DM,nd in this situation when he MU me nd hates me, I won't live near him ,,I too need some time adjust with this truth ,, how cn  live near him with his hate,, I cn't go back HP nd cn't go away from KM bcoz of family respect, so there is only this option ,, staying away from his sight  nd plzz don't talk anything related to me infront of him ,, Plz DM let me do it for d family ,, it's my responsibility to keep d respect nd happiness of family .

DM: it's so embarrassing for me geet , u live like abandoned in front of me ?

Geet : u said this OH is closed from yrs  , cn I live here DM ?

DM sadly: u 'll live in OH ?

Geet: yes it will be good , it's closed but lil away from main house ,, it's far from Maan's room so I cn live here ,, plzzz allow me DM ,, in this situation I cn't leave there .

DM sadly:Only  God know it was good or bad , but my heart says that I m right choosing u for my family ,, Maan is refusing a gem in his arrogance ,, I m  ashamed nd feeling guilty  that u'll  live here isolated , think again beta ,, there r many rooms in KM .

Geet:   but there he cn see me ,, I have to live away from his sight , so this place will be good

Helplessly nd with heavy heart DM agreed to Geet wish ,, she hugged Geet lovingly with moist eyes ,, she was ashamed seeing that a newly wed DIL of Khurana Khandaan , who deserve to pamper wd live isolated .

DM: hum eske liye Maan ko kabhi maaf nahi karenge .

Geet: no DM u won't say him anything nd love him like u loved him before marriage ,, u r his only guardian nd he agreed to ur wish bcoz he don't want to lose u , he married me ,though he never liked me  from d day 1 ,, as he said he sacrifice his dreams for u ,, DM I m not his dream  ,,  he hates me nd with this hate how cn u imagine that a relation cn bloom ? I don't want to feel impose on him ,, it'll be insulting for me too ,, I don't know what is store for me in future ? I m clueless  nd  need some time to think about  my life  .

Precap - Geet left KM... 

sorry for mistakes...

Edited by singh24 - 7 years ago
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: singh24

HELLO DI ðŸ¤—
HOW ARE YOU ?
[/QUOTE]

Hello Kuhu dear

😃 kahan ho..?

[/QUOTE]
yeh tho kal wala hello hai 

HELLO AGAIN DI ðŸ¤—
how are you ?
Edited by kuhu18 - 7 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Read both the parts .. Awesome ... Believe me was having tears while reading first part ... Geet is truly a gem ... I like the way she is handling tje problem ...
Dadi feeling bad for geet ... Par geet ka poimt bhi to teek hai ... Idiot maan ... Gem ko dur kar raha hai ane aa se ...

Par jaldi hi maan ko ani galti samgh aa jayegi 

Plz come soon ... Dil nai lag raha ... Wants to know /read more ...

Love u for this beautiful story ...
Edited by maansee - 7 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: singh24

😃   Updating ...

soniaforever,  vydehi,  monija75,  yashvijaysingh,  dpurva,  zil143,  jyotikushwaha,  ferdouz
 cutemishti,  srikrithi,  asmani,  SwaSan-,  nishamna,  ns.1,  pari_goyal,  nakh5683,  

ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—  Image result for glitter graphics pics of happy dussehra

Waiting
singh24 thumbnail

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  giving dear...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
geet saw a broken n guilt dadi
she want her health ok
she asked dm to leave it to her
even a threatened to leave to hostel