Cute Sana's cute Memoir !!!

sana.harshiti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hellooo guysπŸ€—

Its me sana JANTE TU HO NA MUJHE πŸ˜†

** Extremely sorry πŸ˜’ for being late. My turn was Friday September 30th.

I was ready to share but entire memoir was deleted.😭

My brother re uploaded mocrosoft office and this happened.

So here I am and tried to re write what I originally planned.

Thank you for your patience.**πŸ€—

Its my turn to write memoir well like everyone i have also MEMOIR i don't remember much but what ever i remember hope u guys enjoyπŸ˜†

KIS DESH MEIN HAI MERAA DIL had been unforgettable journey ... The show very

close to my heart , story which was simple yet mesmerising & unique, the chemistry Prem &

Heer had amazing... they dont need words to express or explain what they feel their eyes

were enough to understand everything and it gave us laughter,joy,sadness...it taught us the importance of Love,Relations,Family,Togetherness,Care .

Kis Desh is one serial which i see from first episode to last episode . Before that I watch only one show that is" Kahien Tu Hoga " and it become my fav, reason is not that I like the Jodi, or story , I like the serial becoz of rajeev acting is treat to watch but after rajeev death i stopped watching it . My sis watch sometimes indian shows but I don't like her one thing she see one scene and change the channel and see other show scene and again change the channel, I mean she didn't see full shows πŸ˜† werid hai na πŸ˜†

One day me and my sisters watching TV and my sis say sana di watch this show i am sure u will like it ,i was like hmmm... i see the girl standing on terrece with red suit with long duppta , i ask my sis is this Pakistani serial , she say no its indian serial ... and i was like really ... becoz heer look so simple , no heavy jewllery ,no makeup, no glittering clothes , and the girl look so innocent and that is the most shocking thing for me ,i never thought in indian serial the girl look so simple too πŸ˜† i watch whole scene then i say ok i try to watch lets see how long i catch this show . After that i didn't watch becoz the collage timing and from study i didn't get much time .

One day me and bro home mom and sistes went for relative wedding , i switch on tv and scrolling channel and i stopped on star plus, i see heer is standing in a door , and i was like This is same serial which my sister told and i start watching .Heer stops Prem from coming at her house their steps meets their eyes and i was like blushing and smile that scene is so innocence and cute and their eyes can't be describe into words i am sure who ever watch this scene first time thoda tu shy huwa hoga πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

i see whole episode and now i really want to know story from starting . My sister came home and i listend whole story from her and then i let her sleep πŸ˜†

And from that day i never miss a single episodes , its like KDMHMD is drug to me if i never see tu kuch ho jaye ga πŸ˜† I still remember those delightful days waiting anxiously for the clock to strike 8:00 pm, going watching the episodes ..like every one me too crazy things , bunk classes , and not even to go any relative house πŸ˜† lie to mom i have test thats why i don't want to go ... even sometimes i become sick πŸ˜†

I still remember the day when 'CONFESSION SCENE "episode air me ad my sister was so excited for the episode... and we are praying i hope light didn't go ,or my chachoo not to come becoz he is very irritating i don't wana go i detail nahi tu insted of kis desh i write memoir on my chachoo and that too bad one 😑

And we are happy that nothing happend bad , but my chachoo don't want to see haapy na exact 8'o clock the door bell ring me and my sis look each other face my mom say to my bro go and open the door as he was getting up from sofa my sister catch her hand and say to mom wait for 10 min we know who came and mom look her with us werid face, and after finish the scene we open a door and u guys don't beleive he keeps ringing the bell πŸ˜²πŸ˜† and we lie the bell is not workig thats why we didn't open For this show i did so much crazy things , sometimes i laugh my self apni paglpan pe πŸ˜†

Every scene of this show is amaizng specially the dialouges

"Mandap Scene"how i forget that when this episode airing my cousions my chachi and we all are sitting to watch the episode every one sure  would get married to ashlesha like the usually happen in the serials they secrifice thier happiness for family my cousin say plz close the t.v after 15 min we see, and my sis say haan acha t.v off karne se Premeer ki shadi ho jaye gi .

And every one giggled but i was in  tension ...i closed my eyes  i didn't know what i do AND then i heard "BUS CHACHI BUS"  I OPEND my eyes it was a complete surpise for me the way prem hold heer..the way he stood for heer..they way he protected her from evryone..they way he declared his love for heer in front of everyone completly mesmerized meit truly touched me..the flaming anger,passion and superb dialogues completly left me speechless...thats just Magical scene of Premeer and those Dailogues

"Heer Prem ka Parteek hai aur Prem sabse Zyada Heer main Samaya hai

And we all shout with happiness πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

As time passed and KDMHMD become my favand fav never thought prem died in blast and that day was for me like not again , first show mein bi hero died and this show too, and i can't bear this ..

I can't and except heer without prem and prem withiout heer . I cried so much that day and i gave "GALIYAN " Shocked🀣 to the producer and director🀣

I don't know that time ekta maya , but i didn't stop watching show becoz i like heer too so i watch her scenes and every one agree with AG proved how brilliant she is weather its prem's death or Rajasthan scenes she just surprises me with her natural acting .

It's Decmeber dad came from Kuwait for 1 month holidays and didn't get time to watch t.v i miss original epi and watched in repeat timing .

One day i was in Kitchen ,dad and his brothers sitting in t.v launch and my sis came to me so fastly and i was looking at her and ask what happend and she is 'he came back ' sana di he is back and i see her with werid face ... i say who ... and she areyyy that prem and i say so louday "kya" and my sis Shhh shhh

She put hand on my mouth , me and my sis came out from kitchen to go our room ,my dad ask what happen and i was like nothing dad ... and fastly run from there and i sit infront of tv to see promo, i told if its not prem na then i won't leave u πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I will beat u with my bear hand Shocked And yes when the promo came and the face is not clear but i am so sure that is prem my mouth is open and i stand and give to high 5 to my sister and i was shouting silenetly dancing and jumping πŸ˜†

As time passed CRAZE of KDMHMD is is getting more and more 2009

i was dissapointed about twists and turns in the show they reuind GY3 CHREACTER Which idon't like ...

She had such an amazing character ... Gayatri-Prem's relation and thier scenes is treat to watch on t.v ... But CVs ruined it .

After leap the story get amazing Heer- Prem- Chaahat was a delight to watch , specially Pemeer scenes angry heer and and cute prem and thier nok jhok scenes and chahat with prem and heer scenes are amazing , When i heard baout the show is going end i feel so sad I was sad that i won't be able to watch the show and Premeer anymore .

I don't have net that time becoz we are sifting in our new house on 2nd feb we shift and i miss last 5 episodes .

After 3 weak i watched t.v but everything look so boring i stop watching SP , then one day i see tere liye promo and become sad . its Oct, or Nov don't remember exact month or date when i get net... i open One day first thing i see KDMHMD last episodes and i cry and wishing one day i get them back

Then every day i watched Premeer off screen videos Every off screen videos i adore them thier masti, thier nok jhok thier cute fighting ,pulling each others legs

and it make me miss them more them i see harshiti in sbs office segment and i was like wow they really come toghter ... after the serial ending then tom and jerry segment is so cute still refresh every thing i love thier teasing each other Harshad : Tumare awaaz bahut kam hogaye hain ..pehle yahan chukthi thi ( he makes fun of her for which she comes to hit him and he smiles happily while she was getting irritated)

Then Additi speaks " Actually hum issi tarah se ..jaise non stop fight karthe hain .." ..Harshad cuts her off in the middle and sweetly says " Mein toh isske saath hi ..lekin yeh toh har kisi ke saath jagda karthi hain

These are the thing i miss them so mcuh .😭

Then we get v.day performnce and also sbs segments i don't know about India Fourms and KDMHMD FOURM

I joined fb and i never intreact anyone i just see news and some pages of KDMHMD and close the fb .

On one day i see on FB fans asking for spamming on some sites along SBS and SBB and they gave the links every page , and i too start spamming on wall when ever i get time

I spammed AND stay away from fight some fans comments on my post that stop requesting for them they won't come know this and that and

I don't know any thing why they behaving so rudely and i ignore them .

But i met so many amazing people that time Athi, priya ,vrushika ,muna ,afreen anu , sanju , that time i only know them and yes most important person poroma who actually brought me in harshiti world and i really thankful to her.

With the help of athi and priya i joined India fourms where i met so many people but never inreact much except athi, priya , poroma and vrushu

And after 3 years after hard work pays yes the day came when we see harshiti toghter on sbs becoz we did so much spamming .

We get so many bad news about them , and so many things se see and its mirecle happend with us and that day i can't describes my happens how i feel , i was happy , crying , and shocked mixed of emotions Its like incredible feeling.

As priya said we get what What we dreamed and carved for ages and we celebrated each and every mili seconds .

But in these 4,5 have been an amazing year with my friends IF and FB we cry , we laugh , we celebrated each and every occations ,we face bad news , but still we are here toghter like a family.

Edited by sana.harshiti - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana.harshiti thumbnail

KDMHMD wil always be close to my heart coz it has given me PREMEER and HARSHITI
I will always be thankful to Ekta Kapoor and Balaji
for giving us KDMHMD

If KDMHMD NOT HAPPEND I NEVER MET with amazing friends  now they are like my family too me Priya Kiran, Athi, Mou, Sanju, Maria, Faiza ,and Pari, tara, trisha sana k , kiran cuty , anu, maria ,vrushu.rims ,naziya anwesha di and sorry if i miss any name .
They all are beautiful beautiful peoples with pure heart who gave me so much love that i never forget love u all muwahhhπŸ€—

That's my Memoir of Kis Desh ...what ever i remember i write hope u guys enjoy of my pagalpanπŸ˜†

Some memories are forgotten..some memories r kept untouched.while some memories form a special part of our life..and some memories become the reason for our living..for our existence
These memoir are so close to our heart that whenevr we think about them it brings tears to eyes...sometimes of happiness..sometimes of rememberence.

KIS DESH IS REALLY ETERNAL SHOW many good show will come & go but not like kis desh it created history ,the best romantic & magical
 show evermany jodis will be popular but not like Premeer they r eternal ,ONE OF A KIND & i think its bcoz of fans who were really possessive about Premeer and this will always be one in million ,more than perfect missing Premeer ... may KDMHMD memories live for ever..

Thanks to Priya for coming up with such a wonderful idea πŸ€— all memories are get fresh again 

BYE LOVE YOU ALL πŸ€—

Edited by sana.harshiti - 7 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cutie pie Sana πŸ€— Lob you. Finally you're done! *pats your back*
Sorry you had tough time trying to finish this write up. 😭 hehe lob d title of Memoir so youuu.

And your memories with papa and your sis are so cute. Y'know my older sis is same way. She also switches channel and goof around. She doesn't really have any real interest just random things she watches.

The raasta rocko scene is really cute. Yeah I guess it makes ppl blush πŸ˜† so cute. Meher and Prem scene also cute cz of the care he showed. He treated her like he would do for his younger sibling. That is one thing made Heer attracted towards Prem. She has seen this in front of her eyes.
She was angry at the Junejas particularly Preet, but Prem did diffuse the anger a bit and made her smile and Meher also.
The affectionate Prem bhaiya ❀️ and this is one scene that shows how loving he can be.πŸ€—
Sure there are loads of times he behaves badly or makes bad decisions but I appreciate the good ones he did make. One of them is his unwavering love for his siblings and his loyal employees. πŸ˜†
He went against his father when he didn't agree with him but sadly he blindly did everything his step mom said saying that is the way to show his loyalty to her.

Heer's scene you mentioned - some of them by herself and some with her mom in terrace hai na. Ya she was simple and sweet. Beautiful too. Her expressive eyes still stand out.
Her performances later on - solo performances made fans appreciate her more.
Most favourite character in this show. ❀️

On to the cuter stuff ya it's been great fun to hang out with you. 24/7 πŸ˜†πŸ€— You have loads of patience than any one of us and certainly are very affectionate loving soul. That's why every fan who get to know you love you.

The FB spam is one of many things that fans did. There are lot more hai na. But ya it's easy to post stuff in FB or any other social media - IF is quite not up to date. So fans shifted to easy to use apps / sites. But you came to IF when ever possible. Thank you for all your amazing posts and help.⭐️

Day before you mentioned how you and i met πŸ˜† but I don't remember. I have poor memory in general and that's probably why. Glad you have good memory.

I figured you'd have tons more to say Sana but it's got quite short. You are busy and tired too.
Whatever you shared is great and enjoyed it. Family moments with regards to KDMHMD and how you made Chachu wait outside for 10 mins for confession scene did shock me! 😲 My mother would never ever let that happen. Cz she would go and open the door most times.
Your mom is definitely very sweet and understanding. πŸ˜†β€οΈ *flying kiss for mom*

Edited by AASUS - 7 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How cutely Sana calls herself cute πŸ˜†...and that's exactly how she comes across in her memoir πŸ˜›

Oh my!   😲  Sana...you kept your chachu ringing the bell for 10 minutes, just so you could finish watching a scene...🀣...naughty girl πŸ˜†

Really enjoyed reading this.  Thanks for sharing Sana πŸ€—
tarannum6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwe wow Sana beautifulll memories ^_^
hehehe Chachu ko itna wait karwaya   πŸ˜›
Sana You are amazing
love you sooo muchhh :*
Kanwal- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awwwe sana ur memories super duper yrr bht maza aya read kr k ,πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Mere saath bhi yehi sb hota tha light jane ka dar,ya kisi k anne ka meri sis or mene jb rajhistan wala promo dekh yehi haal tha humara πŸ˜†  ur sooo sweet love you nd tight wala hugπŸ€—
Trisha510 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It so lovely Sana.. Love u n u r so cute
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sana you're memoir really cracked me up...your story with ur sisters and cousins while watching kis desh πŸ˜†
sana.harshiti thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

Cutie pie Sana πŸ€— Lob you. Finally you're done! *pats your back*
Sorry you had tough time trying to finish this write up. 😭 hehe lob d title of Memoir so youuu.

And your memories with papa and your sis are so cute. Y'know my older sis is same way. She also switches channel and goof around. She doesn't really have any real interest just random things she watches.

The raasta rocko scene is really cute. Yeah I guess it makes ppl blush πŸ˜† so cute. Meher and Prem scene also cute cz of the care he showed. He treated her like he would do for his younger sibling. That is one thing made Heer attracted towards Prem. She has seen this in front of her eyes.
She was angry at the Junejas particularly Preet, but Prem did diffuse the anger a bit and made her smile and Meher also.
The affectionate Prem bhaiya ❀️ and this is one scene that shows how loving he can be.πŸ€—
Sure there are loads of times he behaves badly or makes bad decisions but I appreciate the good ones he did make. One of them is his unwavering love for his siblings and his loyal employees. πŸ˜†
He went against his father when he didn't agree with him but sadly he blindly did everything his step mom said saying that is the way to show his loyalty to her.

Heer's scene you mentioned - some of them by herself and some with her mom in terrace hai na. Ya she was simple and sweet. Beautiful too. Her expressive eyes still stand out.
Her performances later on - solo performances made fans appreciate her more.
Most favourite character in this show. ❀️

On to the cuter stuff ya it's been great fun to hang out with you. 24/7 πŸ˜†πŸ€— You have loads of patience than any one of us and certainly are very affectionate loving soul. That's why every fan who get to know you love you.

The FB spam is one of many things that fans did. There are lot more hai na. But ya it's easy to post stuff in FB or any other social media - IF is quite not up to date. So fans shifted to easy to use apps / sites. But you came to IF when ever possible. Thank you for all your amazing posts and help.⭐️

Day before you mentioned how you and i met πŸ˜† but I don't remember. I have poor memory in general and that's probably why. Glad you have good memory.

I figured you'd have tons more to say Sana but it's got quite short. You are busy and tired too.
Whatever you shared is great and enjoyed it. Family moments with regards to KDMHMD and how you made Chachu wait outside for 10 mins for confession scene did shock me! 😲 My mother would never ever let that happen. Cz she would go and open the door most times.
Your mom is definitely very sweet and understanding. πŸ˜†β€οΈ *flying kiss for mom*

Thank u  Athisda for reading πŸ€—and thanks for always being there and listen my silly things πŸ˜†  wish i REMEMBER more πŸ˜­  yeah i told u guys  na my chachoo is werid type but we are happy to make him stand outside  πŸ˜†
sana.harshiti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

How cutely Sana calls herself cute πŸ˜†...and that's exactly how she comes across in her memoir πŸ˜›

Oh my!   😲  Sana...you kept your chachu ringing the bell for 10 minutes, just so you could finish watching a scene...🀣...naughty girl πŸ˜†

Really enjoyed reading this.  Thanks for sharing Sana πŸ€—

haha guys why u all shocked...  i am cute always  πŸ˜› 
Thank u fatima for reading ... U are so sweet πŸ€—