New FF ||The Gaze of a Witch|| Part 1 Page 5 (05/10)

Posted: 7 years ago
The Gaze of a Witch

Prologue

When the unfortunate incident appeared as a beautiful coincidence, he willingly became the victim of it, unaware of the dangers lurking around him. What felt like a wonderful dream was actually the worse nightmare of his life. What appeared to be a blessing was in reality a curse that would live with him for the rest of his life. He thought he was weaving dreams of a wonderful future but it turned out he had created a web to trap himself. That fateful night when he came across that attractive stranger, his life changed completely. The world of fear that he had only heard in stories, was exposed to him and he was forced to witness the deadly secrets of the dark. It is said that however long a night, the dawn will break but he became the night and the morning would only erase him. His life would be his death.

she was a nightmare disguised as dream ...
she was a curse disguised as a blessing ...
she was a witch ... 
and he was under her gaze ...

If any of you remember then I wrote an OS Ek Thi Chudail and I did want to continue it but never got the chance to do so. Now I will be writing it as an FF The Gaze of a Witch. Please let me know if you want me to continue.
This was the short prologue just to recap a bit of the OS. The rest of the OS will be shown in flashback in this FF.
Edited by ..Tia.. - 7 years ago
res@

I do remember that story pretty well... even at that time i asked you to continue the story... and now here u r... granting my wish by continuing it... super!

Wow! FF... means so many parts to read... I'm so excited! 
please post the prologue soonish! 

Thanks!

Will edit this post after reading your prologue!

Unres...

Brilliant prologue..
U have still got the nub of the story dear... 
I felt like i had a small flash back of the OS... 
Madhu's sinister smile... I dont think i will ever forget that and how Rk was dumbstruck seeing her beauty..  
The witch "bewitched" him!!! Cool...
Looking forward to read more... 
Thanks for the pm... 
Oh and don't forget to update your other story... 
Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
Yes will wait for it 
Pls cont it 
waiting. ..
awesome prologue. ..tia. ..
i didn't read your os. ..
but I am excited for this story. ..
so that girl was madhu and..she is witch. ..
pls. ..update soon. .Edited by sapnaf52 - 7 years ago
Res
Waiting for it! 

Unres

Interesting prologue...would like to read more dear. The way you described everything...hats off 👏
I searched for your other story but its unavailable...seems that you have deleted it...

Cont soon. Thanks for the PM 😃
Edited by vishuv - 7 years ago
Nice start.I like it verymuch.
Interesting...
Continue soon.Edited by dharsii - 7 years ago
yes i remember..reading this i felt the vibe of it..!! Awesome plz continue soon..!!
waiting...interesting prolouge 
congrats for new story