Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jade0001 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Been a werewolf and knowing that her mate is human is already dangerous but she speaks to her brother Dev and finally he approves telling her she only has two days and she has to tell her mate the whole truth surely he gonna run hearing that she is a werewolf
defending her mate and he looks on baffled and confused that a werewolf is out there saving him from the rogues
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n great update! well written! Geet tells Dev at Maan! he wants 2 meet Maan! Geet saves Maan! update soon
heycookie thumbnail
Amazing update
lovd it lots
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Damn ... You rocked it ... I love werewolf stuff ... And u just made it so beautifull...
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
part 2 is amazing... i hope Maan will sense something wrong and accept her wolf form first than human... waiting for part 3.. i know u r writing 😆 Edited by BlackWidowBaby - 7 years ago
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice updates..
Continue soon and do pm me..
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TEASER ... 

My fear was fading away .. I carressed its fur  gaining a satisfactory growl from it,  I continued as it felt too good .. Its fur was silky and smooth. I think I was falling in love with my animal fellow.. Can I take it with me when I go back ?? I wondered .. Enjoying the act I kept patting it..  But once I looked at its eyes , they were changing color from green to black .. Did I make it angry ?? I think I did .. 
I stepped away ..within a second it lifts it front paws wrapping them around me .. It started licking the spot joining my neck and shoulder .. I felt strange but let it do whatever it was doing . it was clinging to me ..I think it needed my warmth so I held it close ,by wrapping my arms around it ... 

I hope u r enjoying animal human love 😆.. I planned to write only two parts but it prolonged to 3 and now 4 .. 

On a side note : wolf's eyes change colors when they are angry or they lust over their mates 😳😆 .. And yeah rogues are also wolves if anyone got confused 

Edited by abba12 - 7 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow awesome teaser ..⭐️
Update soon.😉
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RM14

Wow awesome teaser ..⭐️

Update soon.😉