Geetha's Take~|27-Sept-2016|~mission poora hone se koi nahin rok sakta

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Today was of course as expected, a rather filler sort of episode. The only purpose of course was to create the setting for the upcoming Switzerland track and we got exactly that. Nothing very eventful happening in the episode, except of course Karthik's excitement about Kaira going together to Switzerland. It was adorable. 
Not wasting time, here's the take. Let me know what you thought of the episode and the take which is more a rant than a take today.πŸ˜†

~Haven't proof-read. Don't have the time. So please forgive the mistakes and the Hindi. As always feel free to correct me. Thank you for the last one Janvi~

Tonight's my lucky night I guess.πŸ˜› Don't even have to think twice about this. *Skips the very beginning of Akshara's rona dhona business* πŸ˜†

Okay so Naman's goons messed up and instead of Kenya , Naitik is now in Switzerland?😲 I'm not even wasting my time on this sleazeball tonight. Meh!  But can the creatives please explain to us how that exactly happened instead of giving us Naman's "just shut up"? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I seriously don't get how that could happen. Well whatever it is looks like Naman gets his reason to leave to Switzerland. πŸ˜†

I loved watching Naksh and Naira's bond with Akshara. When Naksh couldn't get his Ma to calm down, it took our very stubborn princess to finally get her mumma to listen to her. While Naksh and Naira manage to convince her to calm down and have some water, not the one to stay behind, our sweet little Mishtu also comes to her Taiji's rescue by wiping the sweat off her face.πŸ€— 

Although I wasn't very impressed with the scene as a whole, I still enjoyed the Ma-bete-beti ka bond.😊  Parchayi  was so dispensable in the entire scene. LMAO! πŸ€£

*Skipping the Maheshwari's part*

OMG! That low-life! Aur kitna giroge? You disgusting excuse for a man!😑Woah! He pulls off the concerned brother and son act so bloody well.πŸ‘πŸ€’ Karishma is the only one who gets that all of it was only a show. Naira I seriously don't blame you for coming into his words. The lengths that he is willing to go to only for some money?! Lowest of Scum! Unbelievable!😑

Ah! Perfect timing!πŸ˜ƒ Our hero makes his entry as Naman insists on leaving to Kenya. He of course realizes that all of it was probably an act, but he also knows he couldn't share his suspicions with anyone. None would believe him. Thinking quickly on his feet, knowing that was the only way he could protect the family and ensure Naithik's safe return, he suggests that Naksh accompany Naman as well giving office expansion as an excuse.#SmartyKarthik😎 Ugh! Naira you idiot!😑 Of course she opposes the idea when everyone else had been convinced *facepalm*. This girl! You can't even get furious with her. And behold! Akshara manages to single handedly ruin Karthik's plan! Wah! Way to go Mumyji!πŸ‘  She is definitely Naira's mother.πŸ€” 

OMG! Here we go. Naira obviously concluding that Karthik had only vile intentions behind sending Naksh off to Kenya while trusting the creep to get her dad back. Do the writers seriously want us to fall more in love with Karthik (because it is seriously impossible to love him any more than we already do) or end up hating Naira?😡 Good lord! This is getting ridiculous! LMAO!🀣 the literal "girna" of Naman at the door was more epic than symbolic! 🀣🀣 Uh-oh! Damn! Mishti fails to see the ticket destined to Switzerland instead of Kenya.Okay that much was obvious I guess.πŸ˜† Oh lawwd! What even?! Is Akshara some kind of God-person?πŸ€” She feels every damn thing but of course doesn't do anything about it except cry buckets

Aww! The hurt in Karthik's face when Naira asks him why he had taken the trouble of coming home for signatures! 😭 Karthik, incapable of thinking anything but good about his heroine, as expected reasons that it was her tension talking and not her. Also wishing that he could somehow help reduce her worry for her papa. This guy! Can he get any more perfect?❀️ Naira on the other hand cannot seem to see anything but deceit in every action of his. Naman you so have to pay for this! That bloody sleazebag!😑😑😑 Oh how I wish he gets thrown off the plane and never returns.😑 Mishtu is so better off without a dad like him.😡

Parchayi! πŸ€ͺ Looks like we just can't get rid of her.*Sigh!* Oh Wow! When Naira needed Akshara, she was all "my mami's presence could have won me the competition" while now when it actually came to her winning something. Who Mami? All the credit goes to my delusional world ka hero!😎  If Karthik hadn't interrupted to give Akshara the credit, madam would have probably never got tired of singing his praises! Some love that is!😳 Used and talked about only when it's convenient, especially to give excuses.πŸ€”

How dare you invite our K and expect him to just tag along?!😑 Karthik's expressions there though!🀣🀣 He was like "meh!"🀣  Good boy Karthik, refusing to go alone with MU ki dukaan. πŸ€— YASSS!!! Naira volunteers to go along with them deciding that it was dangerous to let Karthik go alone with Parchayi!πŸ₯³ Like I said, the only perk to the whole suspicion track is this! Naira is never gonna let Karthik out of her sight in Switzerland! ❀️πŸ₯³ Would you look at the excitement on our hero's face? It's completely lit up! πŸ˜† Mishtu of course is the first one to support Naira's decision. Never forgetting to fulfill her duties as the "ship's" Vice Captain. We love you Mishtu! πŸ€—

K! You seriously need to start working on your self-talking skills. Gadha! πŸ˜†In his excitement of finally getting his "barfile-pahaad-mein-chiffon-saree-romance", he actually ends up speaking his mind."Kya baat hain , ye toh sapna sach sa ho raha hain , jaise mein soch rha tha waise hi , Switzerland mein jaake. Ab toh mission poora hone se koi nahin rok sakta" causing an already dubious Naira to yet again think the worst of him. I was super happy to hear her "Wahan jaake ispe khadi nazar rakhni padegi" though!πŸ˜› . Rakho Naira, bilkul rakho! We are counting on you N!πŸ‘πŸΌ Do not let us down.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Ah! So Karishma comes to know from a text that Naman had in fact booked Switzerland's tickets and not Kenya as he had claimed. Is she going to do something about it though? πŸ˜• Why even show the bit then?😑

*Skipping most of Akshara and Duggu Part*  Naira joins the party apologizing for her behavior with Karthik. I like the fact that Akshara doesn't immediately let it go and rebukes her for being rude to Karthik.😊 Akshara's bond with Karthik is something that I have come to really love, I hope it always remains the same. The trust especially.  Oh my Gosh! What am I seeing? Do we actually get a family moment without Parchayi ruining it?😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Yes we did!πŸ₯³ Naksh and Naira on their mother's lap as she lovingly strokes them. It was a picture perfect moment.❀️ I love the trio. Can we get some more scenes like these instead of the OTT rona-dhona scenes? πŸ€” I'd happily watch the entire episode then!πŸ˜†

Precap - Woot woot!! They finally use the name given by US for Karthik and Naira, our #Kaira!❀️πŸ₯³

Edited by misaki - 7 years ago
Let me dance yipee, we got a take after two days, that was a long wait (I know Sunday has no episode and Monday was blah). You know how much I missed it. I am so so so happy reading it. Jitni khushi episode dekh kar nahi hua, take padh kar hui, don't ask why, kyun ke answer mujhe bhi nahi pata.

They are making this sign and intuition stuff for ak way too dramatic, real life mein, hawa ka udna, photoframe ka tootna, achank se ek mask man ko uske ankhon ke samne dekhna yeh sab nahi hota it is way too unreal. Signs hote hai, ya if we our too concerned hints mile hai main manti hun, for instances jab mein choti thi somewhere 4 se 6 grade toh jab mein nahati thi result wale din, jab paani garam hota hai white white sa mist ban jata hai, uss mist mein numbers nazar ate aur wohi mera result hota. 10th grade school exams mein we had impromptu speaking, pheli baar tha and I was nervous, kyun ke humesha topic humein phele diya jata tha, exam ke ek din phele mein help ke liye pray kar rahi thi, beech mein I started talking about love, don't remember for what reason, and exam wale din my speech topic was love. So mein manti hun god showing the way by signs theory but not so dramatic jaise yrkkh mein dekha rahe hai, they are kind of supporting bad thoughts, like if you think your husband is in danger he is surely in danger, if ghar mein sand aiya it isn't because of strong breeze but indication of something bad. Because our thoughts have a lot of power again I will talk about myself kuch saal phele hum picnic ke liye gaye when we were coming back a black cat crossed our way (It is said that if black cat crosses your way it is bad luck) and we lost our way, that place was very isolated where we had landed to, however my dad called wasn't able to help, though at last we landed home very late in the night, iss se phele mujhe iss bad luck baath par thoda bhi vishwas nahi tha phir hone laga. Phir shayad iss incident ke ek do saal baad ek aur baar black cat ne humein cross kiya aur mere maan mein picnic wali baath thi and I was sure something bad will happen, and lo behold pure do din electricity nahi thi. Phir of course ek do saal baad yeh sochne lag gayi ke yeh sab bakwas hai and you know what no matter kitne black cats ne mera rasta cross kiya but none bought bad luck, fact these days we have a black cat in our building itself, god knows how many times a day he must be crossing my house but there is no bad luck, the only reason is because I stopped believing. Sorry my rant of this part went too long, I am just annoyed with them giving the wrong messages and make people feel that bad thoughts are true. I wouldn't mind them showing Akshara dreaming of romancing Naitik but not this.

Gayu har scene mein dispensible hoti hai, tujhe aaj pata chala. Hopefully get a family alone scene when nk returns, just 3N and A. Off topic but gayu looked extremely happy, while kaira not so much as they entered,(though when in the house Naira was dancing), so kya G exhibition mein busy thi and usse naman ke sach ke barein mein kuch nahi pata. I enjoyed mumma with her two bachas and our Mishtu baby, Ofcourse wish a certain haddi was eliminated.

Naman let's just forget him don't want to spoil my mood. I hate him how much I love Mishti

Jab naksh ko naman ke saath nahi bheja it was because ghar aur office sambhalne ke liye koyi ho, aur jab swiss Jane ke bari aye, Naksh karthik, dono ko Jane ke liye kahe diya. Tab koyi nahi chaiye tha office aur ghar ke liye agar bachon ke swiss Jane ke baad ak sab kuch sambhal sakti thi, agar Naksh naman ke saath jata tab bhi sab kuch sambhal sakte thi. I understand they needed a reason, but ek baath khekar do minute baad uska opposite karna aisa thodi na hota hai.

Our girls is in for some major guilt trip, when the truth is to be revealed. She will think uski wajhe se business ka nuksaan hua, papa kidnap hue aur khud galat hone ke bawajud karthik par ilzaam lagiya. Our poor doll, hopefully woh jald apne galti realize kare.

G is extremely selfish, ak motivated her, it is because of her that she is in this line but ek baar bhi thank you nahi kaha. She only thanked K, that to not because she meant it but because she wanted to please K.

Our hero iska kuch nahi ho sakta, when our dhakan is thinking the worst about him, he is still thinking of how to cheer her up.

K sirf tumhare sapne nahi, hopefully swiss mein hum sab kaira fans ke sapne pure ho jaye and Naira you better keep a close eye on him, chipak ke rahena. Parchayi ka saiya bhi tum dono ke beech ane mat dena. Achi bachi bano aur jaisa bado (Karishma chachi) ne kaha, karthik ka haath pakkad ke apne muma ke pass le kar jao aur kaho ke mujhe is se shaadi karni hai.

K and ak bond is one of my favs, pakka pechle janam mein yeh dono maa beta rahe honga. One more reason why Karthik's character and kaira are successful, because no matter what every character needs a bonding with the main lead (ak). In Tara Naksh case neither the chemistry between the duo was that much, neither Tara's relation with ak was special that connection wasn't their, even when naira was upset with ak we could sense a silent bond, her love and concern for her mother but in Tara's time that wasn't the case. Even I remember a scene before the wedding, where ak tells Tara that would be the last time she called her aunty and after the wedding she would be calling her maa, it really felt awkward when I tried imagining that, but in Karthik's case it is completely opposite, here when he calls her maa (when she is nursing his wound), it feels so right, because you know he meant it with all his heart. Go to see other people love ak because she has helped them keep the family together or done something for them or are blood related to her, but for Karthik it is not that. He doesn't love her for the fact that she bought the love of his life into this world. He isn't bonded to her because she is his boss's wife. He doesn't connect with her because the way she help everyone and bonds the family together. K bonded with ak in Rishikesh itself, even during her attacks he was extremely concerned. I really hope we get good scenes of their's, after KN confession and hopefully some chupke romance, ak would be the first one to get to know their truth, woh pakka support karegi.

Yeah hopefully next time family scenes would be like today's last one, without a certain haddi interfering. Looked so cute with babies resting on muma's lap.

Precap - Mishtu is surely best humari jodi ko show mein Kaira name diya. Edited by janvi0513 - 7 years ago
Parchayi! πŸ€ͺ Looks like we just can't get rid of her.*Sigh!* Oh Wow! When Naira needed Akshara, she was all "my mami's presence could have won me the competition" while now when it actually came to her winning something. Who Mami? All the credit goes to my delusional world ka hero!😎  If Karthik hadn't interrupted to give Akshara the credit, madam would have probably never got tired of singing his praises! Some love that is!😳 Used and talked about only when it's convenient, especially to give excuses.πŸ€”

Now this is what I liked the most in the episode shows her self centered and chamcha giri as per Convenience attitude. I don't know how the character of Parchayi is written she is supposed to be a girl of substand as independant hai career hai gharelu hai. But  here she ruins it completely by forgetting every relation she has for her convenience. First she forgot her dead parents to barge into Naksh Naira family by planning to claim her mama mami as her papa mumma. (Sorry I sound a bit selfish here but her parents died when she was a teenager how can you just let go their special place to give it to someone. Had she not remembered who her parents were I would have accepted this logic but😑 not acceptable), Then during exhibition being jealous of Ak giving time to her own daughter who is trying to fulfil her dad ka dream. Blaming Ak for not being there for her when she came 3rd. Now giving all the credit of Swiss exhibition to Kartik conveniently forgetting about Contribution of Akshara. 

I would aplaud Ak ki mahanta that she keeps taking out Naksh and Naira ke hisse ka pyaar time and attention to Parchayi and here she forgets Her in one go for her Delusional obsession.

How dare you invite our K and expect him to just tag along?!😑 Karthik's expressions there though!🀣🀣 He was like "meh!"🀣  Good boy Karthik, refusing to go alone with MU ki dukaan. πŸ€— YASSS!!! Naira volunteers to go along with them deciding that it was dangerous to let Karthik go alone with Parchayi!πŸ₯³ Like I said, the only perk to the whole suspicion track is this! Naira is never gonna let Karthik out of her sight in Switzerland! β€οΈπŸ₯³ Would you look is lit up! πŸ˜† Mishtu of course is the first one to suppor Naira's decision. Never forgetting to fulfill her duties as the "ship's" Vice Captain. We love you Mishtu! πŸ€—

This is just perfect and the best thing about this doubt track. Naira follows KartikπŸ‘πŸ˜†

Mishtu is the biggest supporter here and Badi dadi the new Back up captain of Kaira ship she was like Dono beheno ko ghum aane do phir kab mauka milegaπŸ˜†

Agreed Badi Dadi uske baad to Parchayi ko jaana padega sasural kisi ke saath would be happy agar vivaan ho but Pls Kaira se Dur😑

Here also she just doesn't feel weird ki achanak Naira wants to go when Karti is going. Such a literate character doesn't think twice that Is my delusion or love returned. Dimag use karo Parchayi pls I am sure you have a little less than others but I am sure would be enough with so many hints given out by Kaira specially in your presence. An example is included here. Itna Fire works to normal couple bhi nahin dete the way kartik is adoring naira. An the delusional obsessed parchayi is looking at his face drooling in her own Selfish world😑

Precap was Love. Mishti you are the best person to have given the name we all love to Kartik Naira. Our beloved Kaira

Hopefully kal we get that awesome dream sequence

Waiting for tomorrow ka update
Edited by priyanka3677 - 7 years ago
same feelings here.parchayi is the most fake,selfish character right now in yrkkh.can they just shed her oh-i-m-so-innocent-face n come up with a real character n not sumone's copy?ak is ak.how can another b ak?now shes all understanding ak's condition but couldnt understand her condition when naira needed her mom most.now shes all kartik hai na but tab kartik rhte huye bhi mami ni hai mere pas.. she has always played the dukhi atma card when shes the one to use all kind of luxury n naira bearing the real pain..rest a complete filler epi.only naman went today.precap is the best part..perfect person to take the name "kaira" thanku makers for using this word given by us 😳
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

same feelings here.parchayi is the most fake,selfish character right now in yrkkh.can they just shed her oh-i-m-so-innocent-face n come up with a real character n not sumone's copy?ak is ak.how can another b ak?now shes all understanding ak's condition but couldnt understand her condition when naira needed her mom most.now shes all kartik hai na but tab kartik rhte huye bhi mami ni hai mere pas.. she has always played the dukhi atma card when shes the one to use all kind of luxury n naira bearing the real pain..rest a complete filler epi.only naman went today.precap is the best part..perfect person to take the name "kaira" thanku makers for using this word given by us 😳

Bang on AndyπŸ‘

Always using The sorry sympathetic card.πŸ˜•
Mumma was cryinf for pappa , she was abt to have asthama attack then later Parchu asks Maami aap khush nahi hoparchu ko apne alawa kuch dikh ta nahi badi aayi Ak ki ParchauiπŸ€”
OMG!
I am super late!😭Got caught up with something. Promise I'll reply to each one of your lovely comments as soon as tonight's take is up! thank you once again for leaving them for me!πŸ€—
Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

Mumma was cryinf for pappa , she was abt to have asthama attack then later Parchu asks Maami aap khush nahi hoparchu ko apne alawa kuch dikh ta nahi badi aayi Ak ki ParchauiπŸ€”

Somy tujhe aaj pata chala P ko khud ke illawa kuch nahi dikhta.