Awesome update 😊
Just lovedhow you showed her emotions👏
Tanveer omg!how can this lady be so cheap and despo at a same time
Loved the jealousy track also the future updates😊
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 6

Tanveer returns home wid some shopping bags. Farhan takes d bags 4m her hands to help her as Tanveer blushes n smiles. Zoya luks at dat unhappily. Asad who observes 3 of them wonders why Tanveer is blushing n smiling wen Farhan is helping her n why Zoya is lukn unhappy. Zoya goes to them n takes d bags 4m Farhan's hands.

"Shyam, keep these bags in Tanveer's room," said Zoya to a servant.

Tanveer got angry n balled her hands into fists which Asad noticed.

"Faru, u r already very tired so u sud not be lifting things. Tanveer is not so delicate dat she can't keep her things herself in her room," said Zoya coolly.

Tanveer stormed to her room annoyingly while Zoya smirked. Asad was not able to understand wat was going on between these 3 people.

"Aapi, have u packed ur bags. U have flight in 2 hours," said Zoya.

"Yes Zoya, I packed them yesterday only," said Zeenat.

"Good," said Zoya wid a smile, "U r so lucky to live happily in such an awesome city like New York in US while I have to live in a city like Bhopal in India. Well, not all r lucky like u."

Zeenat was confused at wat she said.

"I am so happy, Dilshad aunty. Finally, my responsibility of Zoya is done," said Zeenat wid a smile which angered Zoya.

Zoya went to her room n tuk out a knee-length yellow dress 4m her cupboard. She tuk out a scissor 4m d drawer n started cutting d dress wid anger.

"Mere behen hone ka dikhaawa karti hai. Nahi chaahiye muje teri koi cheez," said Zoya wid anger as she cut d dress.

Zeenat came in her room n was shocked to see wat Zoya was doing.

"Zoya, why r u cutting d dress which I gave u yesterday?" asked Zeenat shockingly.

"Cuz I did not liked it," replied Zoya casually.

Zoya, I am so happy dat u finally got married," said Zeenat wid a smile to change d topic angering Zoya even more.

"Wats new in dat? U were always after me to get married forgetting dat there is sumthn called choice which u did not gave me," replied Zoya wid a smile which was sarcastic, "U convinced me into dating Akram wen he came to US n for marriage wen we came to India not once u thought dat how will I live in India wen I always in New York. U did not had any problem to dump me there like a garbage while u wud come back to New York wid ur husband after my marriage. U just wanted me to get married no matter even if it wud have been Afghanistan or Somalia let alone India. Now, wen u came to know dat I am getn married to a guy in India u came here by 1st flight to see whether I am really getn married or not. Just by hearing few words of confirmation, u were convinced. U did not even tried to know more abt me n Asad. Why u will want to know? U only cared abt me getn married n living wid my in-laws after dat. Right Mrs. Zeenat Anwar Razzaq Ali?"

Zeenat was shocked at wat all Zoya said.

"Zoya, wat r u saying?" asked Zeenat shockingly, "I know u r angry wid me for fixing ur marriage wid a guy like Akram but believe me, I did not knew d truth abt him. I know I fixed ur alliance wid him wen we got to know dat Akram is not a good guy, I helped u run away along wid Anwar. Also, I never forced u for marriage."

"So, did u do any favour on me by helping me run? Wat did u said dat u never forced me for marriage? How can u be such a liar? Didn't u convinced me hundred times to see several guys in d process dating Akram for a month? Didn't u decided for me get to married n settled in India while u wud be happily living wid ur husband in New York not caring whether I will be happy or not in India? U urself did love marriage by dating jeeju 4m ur college days but u were always after fixing me alliance wid any guy. Wat a hypocrite u are? Yaa, u waited for me to fall in love wid someone but it did not happened. Dat does not means dat u have got d license to force some guy down my throat if I am not interested. Now, go n celebrate in New York dat I am finally married," replied Zoya rudely.

Zeenat cud not believe wat all Zoya was saying.

"Zoya, I wanted u to settle down so I was after u to get married," said Zeenat.

"Oh really!" exclaimed Zoya wid a laugh, "U wanted me to get settled so u were after me to get married? Does settling down means only to get married, go to sasural n have kids? I was already settled. For ur kind information, settling down means to be financially independent which was 4m 2 years. Being lived in New York all ur life u have such a low thinking. Is it really necessary for a girl to get married to get settled? Can't a girl live happily widout a guy in her life? If u really loved n cared abt me u wud never have been after me to get married. Why will u care abt wat I want wen I am ur adopted sister?"

Zeenat was shocked at wat she said especially d last sentence. Tears came 4m her eyes but Zoya just rolled her eyes thinking it as another emotional blackmail.

"Ur fake tears n emotional blackmail will not work on me anymore. Get ready soon otherwise u will miss ur flight. By d way, u r not needed here anymore as ur responsibility of me is done," said Zoya rudely n left d room leaving her alone in tears.

Zoya came out of d room to see Asad outside d room who was listening everything. She got angry on finding him there n dragged him to their room by her hand n shut d door.

"Why were u eavesdropping on us? Where is ur tehzeeb n tameez?" asked Zoya angrily.

"I did not mean to eavesdrop but I sensed sumthn serious between both of u so I stopped to hear. Zoya, u sud not be rude to ur aapi," replied Asad.

"U will teach me whom to be rude n whom not to be rude?" asked Zoya rudely, "1st u need to learn how to talk to others then teach others. U always disrespected n abused me wen I was a female guest in ur house just cuz I was modern. God knows, wid how many people u behaved like dat. U r even arrogant n rude to ur employees in d office badly insulting anyone if u r not satisfied by sumthn in their work. And now, u r teln me dat I sud not be rude to aapi. U urself don't talk to ur own father properly n hates him."

"I have my reasons to not talk to him properly & hate him," said Asad.

"I also have my reasons to be rude to aapi. I think u heard our entire talk. Even after hearing everything, u r not understanding me but only seeing dat I am talking rudely to my so-called elder sister. And u say dat u love me. Love, my foot," said Zoya rudely.

Asad realized dat he failed again in understanding her n became quiet.

"U r quiet now ha. Wat to expect 4m a man who never understood my feelings? U have not heard anything some moments before. Its better u don't say anything u heard to anyone otherwise I will leak ur slapping video on internet," said Zoya rudely n left d room.

"I messed up again. I easily told her not to talk rudely wid aapi even after hearing their entire talk. I again did not thought abt her feelings," said Asad sadly.

At d airport, Zeenat's flight was announced. Zeenat was sad dat Zoya had not talked to her 4m d time they left for airport. She recalled Zoya cutting d dress given by her n their talks feeling very sad. Asad lukd at her sympathetically but on Zoya giving him a glare he lukd away 4m Zeenat turning his face normal. Zoya came near him.

"I, ammi n Najma don't talk to ur father cuz u don't want us so I expect d same 4m u to don't show any sympathy to aapi cuz I don't want it," whispered Zoya dat only he can hear.

Asad nodded his head.

"Aapi, its time to go," said Zoya wid a smile.

Zeenat understood wid her smile dat she badly wants her to live as she hates her now.

"Take care of urself, Zoya," said Zeenat wid a smile.

"I will," said Zoya wid a forced smile, "U don't need to worry abt dat."

Zeenat went into her flight. Everyone including Zoya waved her goodbye.

"Lets go home," said Najma.

"I have some work. I need to go somewhere," said Zoya.

"Okay," said Dilshad.

Scene shifts to Zoya entering a house. It was a farmhouse which was bought by her a month after she came to Bhopal. She covered her face wid a scarf n went to d basement. She went near a door of d room in d basement which was closed. She opened d window of d room 4m d corridor n lukd inside seeing Humeira sitting on d floor lukn sad.

"Hello," called Zoya in different voice.

Humeira lukd up n saw a woman wid her face covered wid a scarf. Humeira stood up n went near d window.

"Who r u? Why have u brought me here?" asked Humeira in panic, "Its been a day since I am here. Why u have kidnapped me? I want to go home."

"U will know soon why I brought u here. For now, I will show u some important videos which u will see on d LED screen of ur room," replied Zoya n shut d window.

"Open d window," said Humeira but she only heard dat person's footsteps leaving.

Suddenly, d LED screen of her room got turned on. D person in d scarf came on screen.

"Hey Humeira, its time for u to see sumthn," said d person & d screen blacked out.

Then a footage of Razia talking wid a woman came on screen. Humeira cud not recognize d woman wid Razia as Zoya has blurred d face of Tanveer n beeped d sound weneva Tanveer's name came as for time being Zoya did not wanted Humeira to know dat its Tanveer.

"Why u called me here?" asked Tanveer.

"Humeira is going to her relative's place but she sud not reach there. D bus will stop in between n everyone will get down to have sumthn. U sud tell ur goons to kidnap Humeira n keep her safe," replied Razia.

"Why sud I do dis?" asked Tanveer.

"U have no choice. If u refuse then I will tell Asad dat it was u poisoned d sweets dat Humeira ate to frame Zoya," replied Razia wid an evil smile.

"Okay, I will do it but why u r doing dis?" asked Tanveer.

"So dat Ayaan sud realize dat he did a mistake by teln Humeira dat he don't loves her. I can do anything to get them married. I spiked my daughter's milk wid Ayaan n made it luk like they slept 2gthr. I blackmailed Ayaan using Feroz to reopen Rashid's case to make him marry Humeira. I gave him money to release Rashid in return of marrying Humeira. I even have a video of him accidentally burning Imraan who was in his car to blackmail but dats not enough. I want him to feel guilty for wat he said to Humeira," replied Razia.

"Well, I will let u know 2mrw wen work is done," said Tanveer.

Humeira cud not believe wat she saw n heard in d video. She cud not believe her own mother is doing such a scheming wid an unknown woman.

"I hope u saw d video properly, Humeira," came a voice 4m d screen.

Humeira saw d same person on d screen again.

"Who r u? How u know abt it?" asked Humeira.

"Dats not important for u to know now," replied d person, "For now, u will stay here till I want. U will be safe here. I will not hurt u but u sud cooperate wid me n not try to run away. U don't know me but I know u very well. D men who were abt to kidnap u 1st were sent by ur mother n dat woman but my men saved u & then kidnapped u."

"I can't believe dat Ayaan was always pressurized n forced by my mother to marry me. No wonder why he angrily told me dat day dat he don't love me. He was always blackmailed so much due to me," said Humeira as tears came to her eyes.

"Its not ur fault, Humeira. U fell in love wid Ayaan which was not a crime. U never forced Ayaan to love u back. Its only ur parents who did dat," said Zoya.

Humeira recalled how Razia stopped her 4m showing d video on her laptop which proved dat nothing happened between her n Ayaan by threatening to kill herself. She told d person on d screen abt d same not having d slightest idea dat d person is none other than Zoya.

"I am not surprised to hear wat u said. Now u wud have come to know wat kind of woman ur mother is. She did not even told anyone d real culprit who poisoned d sweets. Zoya was blamed, insulted n slapped in front of all d family members n guests," said d person.

"I never doubted Zoya cuz I know dat she can never do dat," said Humeira.

"Good dat u did not doubted her," said d person.

"I know u will not hurt me but wat I will do after returning home? How will I face my mother after all dis?" asked Humeira sadly as continued to cry.

"I will tell u later wat to do after returning home. For now, u will stay here & I will tell u more abt d things u don't know," replied d person before d screen blacked out.

Just then, Zoya passed a plate of food for Humeira 4m d window.

"Eat them. U may be hungry," said Zoya n left 4m there.

At night, after dinner all were sitting in d hall.

"Its so nice dat Asad n Zoya r married. Who thought dat these 2 will ever get married as they hardly got along? Zoya, I want u to give me a grandchild soon," teased Dilshad.

Zoya got annoyed at her teasing.

"Ammi, I don't want a child for 2-3 years. I think its normal thinking for anyone to not start a family for at least 2-3 years," said Zoya calmly.

"I understand dat, Zoya. U both can start family wen u want. It will be so nice to see u both as parents n ur kids running around d house," teased.

"I will be a phuphi then," teased Najma.

That's it. Zoya stormed to her room. Asad n Farhan realized dat she is clearly unhappy wid their teasing. Farhan follows Zoya to her room while Asad stays outside to listen.

"Zoe, don't cry," said Farhan as he saw tears cumn 4m her eyes.

"I will divorce Asad. I can never forgive him," said Zoya thru her tears.

"Zoe, plz don't cry. (wipes her tears)U don't luk nice wid tears in ur eyes. I always wanted u to marry a guy who will keep u more happy than me. Don't know why Allah did injustice wid u. U don't deserve unhappiness n pain. U deserve a guy who will truly care for u, love u, trust u & respect u. Sadly, u did not got a guy like dat which u really deserve," said Farhan.

"Faru, plz take me away 4m here. I feel so much suffocated here. Everyone used me for their benefits be it Phuphi, Najma or Asad. Nobody cared how my future will bcum after getn married to Asad. I did so much for dis family n in return they only used me. Plz, take me away 4m here. I can't live in dis house anymore. How can they both easily think of us f**king each other n having babies after wat all happened between us I mean after how how Asad treated me all these months? R they blind n deaf or wat? Everyone is selfish n only wants me as Asad's wife n baby-making machine," said Zoya while crying bitterly.

Farhan hugged her n caressed her back while saying, "Zoe, those who all made u cry will themselves cry. Allah will punish them for hurting u."

"U care so much for me. I love u, Farhan. I love u so much," said Zoya emotionally.

Asad who was saw everything 4m outside felt sad after hearing their convo. He feels ashamed of himself for always hurting Zoya n seeing her cry cuz of him. He went in d garden while crying. Farhan who saw him outside n realized dat he heard everything followed him. 4m d time he came, though he hated Asad he sumtyms felt dat he is truly regretting for his mistakes n he really loves Zoe but he can't forget how he always hurt Zoe. He can't forget dat he made Zoe always believe dat their marriage is fake.

"I pushed Zoya too far dat she feels suffocated in dis house," said Asad sadly, "Zoya told Farhan dat she loves him. No, they r just friends n she told to him in casual way. I sud not jump to conclusions like Zoya told dat I wud always do. Farhan is right dat Zoya deserves a guy who will keep her happy not a guy like me who made her cry."

Asad heard a sound of clapping. He lukd up to see Farhan smiling at him.

"Wow! So a husband became an stalker listening to his wife's talks wid her friend n then saying emotional dialogues to himself. Glad dat u did not jumped to conclusions dis time wid Zoe saying I love u to me n realized dat it was casual. If u had not been a jerk earlier then u wud not have seen dis day. Zoya wud be smiling cuz of u instead of crying. U broke n shattered my happy Zoe. U snatched her self-confidence, smile n happiness. U r facing Zoe's hatred 4m just 2-3 days but Zoe faced ur hatred for 7-8 months which is a very big difference. D man who cud not be a good son n good brother can never be a good husband. Ur mother may have taught u good things but ur way of thinking became like ur step-mother. U did not let ur sister do wat she wants n always bullied her. Cuz of dis, she is even scared to talk wid u like a normal sibling let alone talk like a friend. U never did any efforts in ur relationship but only Zoe did d efforts," said Farhan.

Asad lukd down in shame n asked suddenly, "Do u love Zoya?"

"Wat do u mean?" asked Farhan shockingly.

"I know u will say dat u both r just friends. Well, even if u both fall in love I will be happy for u both especially Zoya. I will be happy dat if not me then someone else can keep her happy n never bring tears in her eyes," replied Asad wid a sad smile.

Farhan is shocked wid his reply. He can't believe dat he is ready to let Zoya fall in love wid someone else. He thinks dat Asad deserves a chance to win back Zoe.

"Its too late to regret. Zoe is broken beyond repair. U broke her," said Farhan bitterly, "U have 3 sisters urself then also u never thought for a second before hurting a girl."

"I know I was a jerk but I really love her. Zoya hates me n my family n she is justified doing dat. I wish I can get just 1 chance to win her back," said Asad sadly.

"U r talking abt 1 chance. Zoe gave u so much chances but u only showed regret for a little time before showing ur true self again. Dis is d reason, Zoe lost hope 4m u cuz she thinks dat u will never change but will only show temporary remorse after hurting her everytime before hurting her again. She don't want to fall in a vicious cycle of abuse n ruin her life. I don't know if Zoe will give you a chance or not but you can at least do sumthn to help her in sumthn which will be useful to her. U can at least do sumthn to win her trust," said Farhan.

Farhan walked away inside. Asad too went inside. Asad went to his room to see Zoya pacing to n fro in d room.

"Zoya, I am sorry for wat ammi n Najma said," said Asad.

"U r happy na wid their teasing. U only care abt their happiness so much dat u r ready to marry someone who u hate a lot n ruin her entire life," said Zoya angrily, "I hope u don't manipulate me into sleeping wid me to have children to make ur family happy."

"Zoya, how can u accuse me wid such a cheap thing?" asked Asad raising his voice.

"U r saying as if u never accused me of doing anything I can't do even after knowing me for a long time n after wat all I did for u & ur family. U blamed me for trying to murder u wid peanuts in chicken, trying to murder Humeira wid poisoned sweets n trying to murder Tanveer by not passing a shawl to her wen she was burning. U questioned my character n upbringing countless time just cuz I am modern," replied Zoya sarcastically.

Asad recalled wat all she said.

"Zoya, I am sorry for being such a jerk," said Asad.

"I went in dat house for ur n ur brother's happiness n was framed of poisoning Humeira. Ayaan trusted me dat I cud never do such a thing even wen he hardly knew me but u after knowing me for months did not trusted me. U did not trusted me just cuz u got angry on Razia accusing n insulting ur mother so u tuk all anger on me by blaming me for ur mother's insult n Humeira getn poisoned. U also revealed d truth to Mr. Bhatawdekar abt our lies n got me deported n then stopped me 4m leaving just cuz ur family told u to stop me. But u went a step ahead by putting ring on my finger," said Zoya wid disgust.

Zoya tuk out a suitcase 4m her cupboard n started putting her clothes in it.

"Zoya, why r u packing ur bag?" asked Asad shockingly.

"I can't live wid u people anymore. So, I am leaving d house," replied Zoya.

"Zoya, don't leave. I will make sure ammi n Najma will never tease us wid kids," said Asad.

"I can't even imagine having kids wid a man like u. If we have a boy then he will turn out to be a jerk like u & if we have a boy then she turn out to be meek n weak like Najma who will not have any choice in her life. Then d history will repeat of our son dominating n oppressing our daughter n not letn her live her life as she wants," said Zoya bitterly.

Asad gets horrified wid wat she said. He can't imagine his children to turn out as Zoya said. He realized how he suffocated Najma so much in d name of protecting her. He even did not listened to his mother weneva she wud support Najma in doing wat she wants.

"Zoya, plz don't leave d house," begged Asad.

"Worried of ur family getn hurt?" asked Zoya wid a smile.

"Its not like dat. I will not force to live wid me but plz wait for some more days n not leave now," begged Asad.

Zoya was pleased to hear him begging n smiled inwardly.

"Fine, I will wait for some more days," said Zoya.

She puts her suitcase back in d cupboard n gets on bed to sleep.

"Good night," said Asad as he lied next to her.

"Good night," said Zoya.

Next morning, after breakfast Tanveer came near Farhan who was leaving for his work.

"Farhan, can u drop me to d market?" asked Tanveer.

Before Farhan cud reply, Zoya spoke up.

"Faru, u r already late for office & u have an important presentation so u can't waste ur time for unimportant work. I will drop Tanveer to d market," said Zoya.

"Right Zoe, I am getn late. Sorry Tanveer," said Farhan n left d house.

Tanveer lukd annoyingly at Zoya which Asad noticed.

"Why Tanveer is annoyed wid Zoya not letn Farhan drop her to d market?" thinks Asad.

"Come Tanveer, I will drop u to d market," said Zoya wid a smile.

"U don't need to take trouble, Zoya. I will go by taxi," said Tanveer wid a smile.

"Fine," said Zoya wid a smile.

Tanveer left d house after giving Zoya an angry look which Asad noticed.

Scene shifts to Farhan sitting inside a Top n Town ice-cream parlour. He knows dat Zoya lied to Tanveer abt Farhan getn late at office n having an important presentation.

"1 choco chips flavour," said Farhan to d waiter.

He then sees Nikhat n Nuzhat entering d parlour. He recognizes them due to Zoya showing him photos on internet but they don't know him at all. D waiter comes to them.

"1 blackcurrant," said Nikhat.

"1 sitafal," said Nuzhat.

D waiter goes 4m there. Farhan's order comes. He is mesmerized on seeing Nikhat as she chats happily wid Nuzhat while having his ice-cream. D girls have not noticed him.

"Such a beautiful n nice girl don't deserve to live wid Imraan n his family," thinks Farhan.

D girls orders comes. Farhan keeps watching Nikhat as she eats her ice-cream n talks wid Nuzhat. He has only seen her few times in photos but after seeing her for real he does not know why he is getn attracted to her. Nikhat gets a call 4m Shirin teln her to come home as Haseena is cumn to their home to talk regarding Imraan's birthday party. Farhan heard wat both d girls talked. He got up n went to d counter to pay d bill.

"We need to go home soon otherwise dat Shaitan Ki Khala will make a fuss," said Nuzhat.

"Yes," said Nikhat.

Nikhat n Nuzhat hurriedly finished their ice-cream n rushed to d counter. In dat process, Nikhat bumped into Farhan. Dis is d 1st time both d girls saw him.

"Sorry, we were in hurry," said Nikhat as Nuzhat paid their bills.

"Its okay," said Farhan n left d parlour.

"I think I saw him somewhere," said Nikhat.

"We saw him in magazines. He is Farhan Qureshi, a New York based businessman who owns a contruction company n also runs chains of hotels," said Nuzhat.

Precap: #A woman named Heeba(Shiny Doshi) comes in Zoya's event management company wid her husband Waqar(Mohit Sehgal) to take part in upcoming couple dancing competition. Zoya overhears Heeba teln Waqar dat she fears dat her father will not like her takn part in a dancing show on national TV to which Waqar kisses her hands n assures her not to worry as he is wid her n her father will not be able to do anything to her like he can't do anything wid her working wid him in his company as 50% owner. She tells him how her father just got her married to any guy widout her consent n how she was worried on how her husband will be but he proved to be a nice guy to which he hugs her n kisses her forhead. Zoya smiles seeing such a lovely couple n thinks sad thinking abt her n Asad.

#Asad finds out 4m d detective dat Tanveer visits hospital cuz she is 4 months pregnant. He is shocked to know dis. He recalls how she avoided some dishes like fish n papaya every time. He wonders why she lied to everyone abt dis. He decides to get more information 4m Tanveer's doctor n also to find out abt her abusive husband.

#Haseena insists Shirin n Razia to invite Asad, Zoya n Najma also to Imraan's birthday party which they reluctantly agrees. Ayaan invites Asad, Zoya n Najma but Zoya refuses saying how he can tell them to join d people who always insults them n his mumaani even slapped her. Zoya tells Asad dat he can go if he wants but she will not be his damn trophy wife to go wid him to every parties shocking Ayaan. Farhan tells Zoya coolly dat she sud not let go of a chance to have free food n asks Ayaan if he can come too since he is Zoya's friend to which Ayaan agrees. Zoya finally agrees to come to d party. Ayaan wonders why Zoya refused him n Asad but quickly agreed to her friend Farhan.

A/N: What did you felt anout Zoya's behaviour with Zeenat? I think she was justified in her behaviour except cutting the dress part. I changed some information in this story from the show. As I mentioned in one of my author's note, in this story Zoya knows that she is going to marry Akram and Zeenat helps her run along with Anwar on her wedding day. I did not liked Zeenat in the show of lying to Zoya about going to India for just vacation. If that was not enough, she was ready to get her married to Akram even when the goons were threatening to make Zoya forcibly marry Akram and even telling her to marry Akram after she came back to house after running from the goons by saying she talked to the family who is ready for marriage. What was she thinking? I read in a post long ago where the person wrote that if a sister is like this then what's the need of the enemy. Also, she was always after Zoya to get married that also in some old-fashioned family in India when all her family lived in New York. These are the reasons I never liked Zeenat in the show. Though I changed some information but still the fact that Zeenat was always after Zoya's marriage remains the same. One more reason for Zoya hating Zeenat is that she was the one who suggested Zoya to live with Khans instead of hotel due to which she lived in a house where she was always insulted by a man. As for Asad, though he is regretting Zoya is not able to forgive him as he really hurt her a lot.

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome and loved the update thank you for pm
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update
Totally L❤️ving It
Continue Soon