Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakha_sakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved the update Rimjhim,
I really loved the father Ashu... How just three months old babies know him so well... The way he is keeping his babies in touch with Nidhi... 

Hope Mallika understands know that what Nidhi is for Ashu... So cheap of Mallika to think in such manner for Anji and Ashu... Ashu really have given her good bang... Hope ot will have its effects on Mallika... 

Waiting for more father babies moment... 
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ashu as a father is doing a fab job and his babies are to familiar with him and wants his laps impatiently, lovely too lovely to know that 👏
Mallika's cheapness crossed the limits when she remarked about Anji. Her true intentions are known to Ashu and i wish in the future too, he gets to keep her away from his blissful life!
I loved the update, and Ashu turning on the pics and video of Nidhi for his babies to know their Mom more. Loving too loving and got emotional as to how this man is tackling everything all alone and so nicely, within Nidhi in himself and in his babies!
Luv ya Rims ❤️🤗
rimjhim_rims thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

K

Edited by rimjhim_rims - 4 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimjhim_rims

Precap: Will Ashutosh let Anji and Rangnath get divorce?? he knew the life without his love will  he let another couple in love go through that pain?

A mejor twist to take place. 

Will wait for the major twist. But Ashu will never let Anji and Ranga get separated. He knows the pain, so he won't let them go through the same, for sure!
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the way Ashu handled Mallika...wish to have Nidhi...no chance of getting her back???
She is really gone???
rimjhim_rims thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

K

Edited by rimjhim_rims - 4 years ago
nishi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW  
 so Nidhi is alive.  see my imaginations come true.. so happy 👏
sakha_sakhi thumbnail
I was expecting this... Nidhi somewhere alive and Rohan lying to them... But my thought were that Rohan lied because of his selfishness...  As he loved Nidhi lot and want her with him...
Best neurosurgeon will now treat his wife and make her all well again... Am I correct...

Loved the update... Good that Rohan got so many punches... He deserve this for hiding about Nidhi from Ashu... How can he do that... 

Waiting for next...
sakha_sakhi thumbnail
Ashu can never let Anji get divorce...  He really explained nicely to both Anji and Rangnath about what it means to stay without the one we love most...
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Much awaited twist... ⭐️👏
Rohan ... why dear... ?// 

Nidhi cant be a burden upon his Ashu... 
Anji wont get divorce... for sure... The way he expressed himself.. Ashu will never let this happen... 
The twist n the last line... aaj jane ki zod na karo... said all... 
waiting for the couple to meet now.. its enough now... they both have suffered a worst life...