Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
watched d promo on tv πŸ˜‘
 Eventhough I am not following d show now had  faith that it will end on a good note. but this one πŸ˜‘
No more comments 
Edited by Anju_5 - 7 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Who will trust these PH and CVs to watch season 2 
The way they spoiled their high TRP show to a nonsense 😡 
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was ardent fan of the show especially Sandy but quit watching the day CVs showed Sandy donating her kidney to Bhabo to win back the family's trust. I thought that was such a wrong and regressive message to all the girls and daughter in laws. Few days ago I read on TOI that DABH will be off air by the end of this month. So decided to watch the last few episodes expecting them to end on a nice and positive note. Now after turning on the TV I was flabbergasted to see everyone terrorized . Then I saw the promo and got even more shocked. Can't believe CVs will end with such a negative message. The entire point of the story, the brave patriotic girl becoming a successful IPS officer will be shattered. Which parent will want their kid to be an IPS officer if this is the end result? Why can't they end with Sandy receiving a gallantry award with her husband and entire family standing by her? It will be an insult to our brave officers and their families if CVs end this promising show on such a negative and demoralizing note. For me, I am not watching any more. I can't see my most favorite character Sandy die. That will be a defeat for myself.
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
What are the CVs thinking or not thinking? We deserve happy moments until the end and all we are getting are killings, murders, terrorists and torture. What is the logic of this? Better yet, what kind of a social message is this? Just terrible and as a viewer, I feel cheated after all these years of investment in watching this show, there will be no happy moments in this serial!
Mugl-e-azam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Deebz
How u doin my frnd. I just came on the forum and got sad just like last time when I visited the forum after a long time and Lalima track had started. This is utter bull shit and non sense. Killing leads and starting new seasons sounds like an EK show but definitely this show and at least sooraj ji sandhya don't deserve this. I remember when Arnav ji was supposed to die in IPKKND and viraf Patel was to enter, the viewers protested to the extent that the show was ended without Arnav ji dyeing. Haven't wached the show for almost an year now but this final episode really seems sad and depressing. I better keep myself away from so much negativity. Earlier I would watch at times the older episodes of this show on hot star when sooraj ji and sandhya had just got married and how they grew with each other but now all those episodes would seem farce. Really sad 😑 😑
mango-pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: amudevi

Welcome Neha..you are the boost of lalima track πŸ˜†

I Was expected you so many praised words about this present track..highly disappointed

But i understood..finally you said rip to dabh end πŸ˜†

it's Nisha amu...
Welcome M.. You are truly our horlicks and boost of bhalima tracks... But too sad we are meeting again only to say final bubye..
Mugl-e-azam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amu..., luvusurya I felt so nice that u ppl still remembered me. I was out of country for a very long time due to professional duty. Hence lost touch. Though last week I saw a few episodes like misri getting kidnapped etc on hotstar. Worst was the other officer getting jealous. Typical EK story. I even saw sooraj ji on wheelchair but some episodes were missing. Thanks again for liking my bhalima jokes but yes death is something that makes anybody sad. The ppl around are already so depressed and sad , why to add to their problems. Some of them might even b great fans of this serial. Its injustice to them. Why cant we have happy endings?? Have seen enough of sad and regressive endings in other shows. DABH always stood out because of the unique story before falling prey to some ex EK company scriptwriter's stupid script. [xx(] [xx(]
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M, You were the reason we could withstand that BhaLima track. Nice to see back here my friend.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

Yeah Shruthi. They might be thinking that this would bring back trps or setting the stage for season 2. Either way, bad idea.

Ami back to goonda gardi? πŸ˜† Yes you need to back up loyal viewers haha!

Kya kare I am born in 'goonda gardi' era so vapas aa jaata hainπŸ˜’. And it is an honor for me to perform 'hot backup' for lovely loyal viewer like you(Deebz Amma).πŸ˜†.
I still do 'Aww...aww' while watching old SoorYa scenes every now n then.😳. 

CVs ke mouth mein ants/flies/cockroaches to butcher beautiful/inspirational storyline for their monetary gains.😑.