Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Let's select Naksh's final lead!

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys as we all know  the role of mystery girl is about to end finally.👏

And as we have heard the buzz Naksh is gonna lose his faith on love/girls  and will go bitter.  So we can well predict the girl who will come in Naksh's life (the final choice of cvz this time)  will have to face his anger as now Naksh won't be so sweet a guy and we all are hoping for  an intense love story of Naksh like never before  May be a love hate story,  and finally we would like to see his scenes (Personally I never liked his scenes because I feel the character is never  given a good storyline  and was paired stupidly, Tara Naksh story had no charm to me in fact I used to switch channel when the girl used to appear in a  scene)

Soo  lets discuss which actors we wold love to watch opposite Naksh as this time the girl will come in his  life forever.  I know cvz might have chosen a lead already but still I would like to know your choice for Naksh.  My list is here, and I would love to see what you add here--

Tridha Choudhry (Dahleez)
Snaya Irani  (Iss Pyar ----)
Riddhi Dogra ( Maryada)
Asmita Sood (Badtameez dil)
Monika Sehgal (Dosti yaari Manmarziyaan)
Kashmira Irani (Dosti yaari Manmarziyaan)
Jennifer Winget (Dmg)
Hiba Nawab(Tere  sheher main)
Dimple Jhangiani (Amrit Manthan)
Shilpa Anand
Sargun Mehta
Suhasi Dhami (Yahaan main ghar kheli)
Sarjeeta Re (Uttarann)
Radhika Madan (Meri  Aashiqui)
Shruti Kanwar (Pavitra Rishta)
Asha Negi (Pavitra rishta)

What do you think?

ps- I just watched in sbs that Vishal Singh has taken  look test for Natik's character and they have already short  a promo with him! I am really unhappy with his entry..he appears too immature  when paired opposite Heena  though he is  a great actor and is playing a grand dad in Saathiya but the role does not suit him there.   
Well, am mistaken, actually they were talking about the Parvrish fame actor but by mistake in the segment  they showed pics of Jigar of Saahiya. And  I did not like  him too..because he looks  like Vishambharji.

I think Shakti Anand  could have been a better choice.

Edited by Apple_Amber - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We need a young looking girl Naksh has a baby face I think hiba nawab is cute most of the girls like asha negi and all will look way older
vim916 thumbnail
Sargun Mehta and ridhi dogra and Kashmira Iran look so much older
vim916 thumbnail
This is a different vishal Singh I think not from saathiya if I am not wrong he looks way older he was in parvarish How I wish Karan had not quit
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Naksh looks very younger,he needs someone who'll look younger than him,Hiba is a good option but she won't come 😔
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dear how can u pair shilpa anand with naksh ,shilpa anand did dill mil gaaye 6years back opp KSG.
so she will look over mature infront of naksh .so should choose younger cute bubbly girl for now serious naksh . dimple or hiba can be preferred
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG NOOO promo bhi shoot hogaya =( RS what are you thinking man
QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dimple...she is very pretty
blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahima makwana she look awsm with Naksh. .
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiba Nawab would look awesome opposite Naksh.