Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Sonu-Tappu as future couple ?

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
I know it too far away .Popatlal hadnt gotten married yet.Also if show will continue that long .
Also being a family show i dont know if they will show this track.(the bf -gf phase)
But its them always together .Yesterday too goli,gogi ,pinku were singing on one side while these two together .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Errr.. somewhere  IDK why but m never able to visualize them as a couple. I want them to be good friends like they are even after years pass by.. 
That'll be cute.

But looking at the way this show works, and how they are always reluctant to get new entries on permanent bases on the shw, i think they'll make them as a couple only and avoid getting new lover interest for  them.

shruti46 thumbnail
Best friends thats good to but the way they are paired together always makes doubt.

Thry can be childhood sweethearts .Although there is nothing like that till now.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I just can't imagine bhavya and nidhi romancing each other after few years.I have seen them since they were kids.It's hard to visualize them in romantic roles.I mean phool dena,I love u bolna,romantic gaane gaana like bagha and bawri.

I feel it would be better if the show takes a few years leap and they are replaced.
shruti46 thumbnail
@ Subha -Hmm that will be better .

BTW I find bagha bavri romance hell irritating ..
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hey you watch them so closely i guess 😆😆
yes they can show that gf-bf things is bad and have many dual faces(similar to mobile phone track)  so all in all moral message for avoiding this relationship kind of things while studying 😊