Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A good way to tell Mallika's void. Loved how you have shown her plight and follies that turned into her own loneliness for life!
Ashu's life is going smoothly with his and Armaan's kids and one adopted one - Khushi. I loved his care for his family and not giving them any advantage of his reputation!
Liked to see how he felt and respond to Mallika! And to his own teachers and fellows, he was embarrassed enough to see his life coming openly to his kids 😳 
Lovely going dear 👏 loving the story and your narration is too fine ⭐️
Keep the good story going, am liking the flow though it's a sad side for mallika and seems her shattered life for all she did to get Ashu in her life!
Luv ya sweetie ❤️🤗

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The chapters i read that i missed... are made for applaud... ⭐️👏

Where Ashu has all the reasons to rebuke n talk straightly in a fuming tone to mallu... Mallika on the other hand has every hope to lose... !
I respect Ashu n his feelings... i respect how he reacted.. n felt not sorry for mallu...
I loved his feelings n ways to talk to her... !!!

Ashu's kids are naughty but from a family where happiness dwells.. ! Nidhi has brought up them n Ashu has been so lenient to all... I just loved how the Teachers talked of their story n he felt embarrassed... 😳 Even the kids n teachers were in a state of amazement... !

Mallika recalling her life n getting what she has done to Ashu n the two girls who loved him... !
But if even now one ask her.. she wud say it was fair as she did in love... n what she did was good enough to get Ashu... But destiny was not with her... n she got the dues for her mistakes..
I did not love to see a shattered mallu.. but still if she has learned something from it.. then its better getting a lesson... !

Nice going dear... ⭐️👏 A story we see from mallu's POV n her fate giving her what she gave to others... Sadness,, n loneliness... !
Will be waiting to know how Ashu got Nidhi back n how they got married... i have a gut feeling that Armaan might be behind their marriage.. i hope so... 

Thanks dear n God bless... !!!
rimjhim_rims thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
No its not Arman. The person behind their reunion and marriage is someone else you will get to know later who is it.But Arman played a major role in their love story.
rimjhim_rims thumbnail

k

Edited by rimjhim_rims - 4 years ago
snehatanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the story, beautifully written.
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If at one side we have witnessed Mallu's plight... here is Arohi... Armaan's daughter who is deprived of the love of her own parents... yet Ashu n Nidhi are there for her from the time of her birth... but she has only this family as her own.. !
Nice going dear... ⭐️👏 
Gotta know how ppl vary in their minds n have a potential to spoil someone's best day in her happiness... 
God save from these kind of guests n relatives..what they did to arohi... it was hurting n shameful...  
I liked the concern of Nidhi n Ashu sensing her tears , n the right time to talk to her.. Loved to see them so close to her.. !
Loving family... beautiful relations... yet Armaan went out of his track n did this to his part of life Arohi... !
Will wait how things take a shape n Arohi n Nidhi's bond getting into light.. !

Thanks dear... n God bless.. !

If not Armaan... is it Baba who was after their marriage happening... ??/

sorry.. for bothering you n interrupting in your further story .. 😛 I am just like that... so ... ooops.. 😆
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Armaan got his love after such a long wait and during the birth of his daughter, he lost her. Shattering enough to see his pains through your pen dear!
But as the life moves, was it really Arohi's fault? I really felt so bad for her and today she has got to know the reality behind her father so away from her. Her pains have multiplied by a few guests, yet she has Ashu and Nidhi as her chote Mom and papa for her. It will be a watch that how they will pacify her and take her out from the shell she is about to dwell in.
It was emotional to see Arohi, hiding her tears and smiling for the family that has raised her and given her so much of joys of life! Her void is filled by this family and she finds herself in the awesome company of them, though her real father is no where even to wish her on her b'day. Rather he must be mourning this day somewhere all alone.
I cud understand his feelings, but his decision of not giving his due love to the daughter from his beloved wife is unfair. It's complicated to know human nature and destiny plays a vital role here. 

Luv ya sweetie, for this lovely plot you have all started and presented to us ❤️🤗
Can't thank you enough 👏
rimjhim_rims thumbnail
Thank You a lot guys that you liked my imagination and little effort. I am going to keep it a suspense who is that person till the time come. but you can guess. No its not Baba also.   
rimjhim_rims thumbnail

k

Edited by rimjhim_rims - 4 years ago
ssss97 thumbnail
Wonderful. Very nice update.
Just read ur other one too jab koi baat bigad jayee.
Very nice. Do continue soon