Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: o_gudiya

HIi sakshi di..so there pheraas are complete..l liked their promises..now i think ishani is making fun of ranveer..lets c whether ranveers demand is fulfilled todayvor when 2 other demands are going to be fullfilled..

Update soon..take care and keep smiling..

Hi Gudiya thanks for the comment
ya they completed their pheras finally
happy that you liked their promises
ya let us see what Ishani is up to making fun or really telling it
ya let us see whether Ranveer's demands are fulfilled or not
ya let me update it dera
keep reading
take care and keep smiling 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Yes di its possible thread 20bis possible it can happen..

hmm okay dear thanks for the trust on me let us see
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 219
Ranveer who was sitting in the sofa with a disappointed face was still thinking someway to woo Ishani. After a long thinking he got up from the sofa and entered the kitchen. Ishani was making coffee for them where Ranveer went and hugged her from behind. Ishani saw Ranveer where he was hugging her so tight. Whenever he hugged her from behind he never used to hug her this much tight but Ishani felt a tight hug this time. He was closing his eyes and was hugging her so well.
Ishani(keeping coffee mug in the slap and touching his cheek):Ranveer..
Ranveer(still keeping his eyes closed in a low tone): Ishani I want you please..
Ishani(had a smile seeing the way Ranveer is wanting her love): Ranveer open your eyes.
Ranveer(without opening his eyes shaking his head as no): Nahi I won't.Tell me I will get your love today then only I will open my eyes and then only I will leave you from my hug.
Ishani(taking her hand from his cheek and holding his hand that is hugging her):Ranveer open your eyes let me tell you
Ranveer:Tell me first then only I will open.
Ishani:Tk don't open your eyes. Stand like this itself hugging me after sometime Raagini will cry then you should surely leave me.
Ranveer(in a cute tone): Ishani please know I love you so much I want my Ishani's love, care, affection and I want to feel her hand caressing my cheeks, I want her hands to touch my chest.
Ishani(lovingly turning her head to his face and kissed his cheek); If you didn't open your eyes how can you see your favorite shyness of Ishani when she is telling about our love making.
Ranveer(who was smiling getting Ishani's kiss hearing Ishani's words opened his eyes and saw Ishani):Really?
Ishani:(with a smile): Haan okay now leave me.
Ranveer(without leave her turned her to him): We will right? you won't make Ranveer hungry this night know?
Ishani(cutely seeing him and bowing her head):Okay Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile pulled her more close to him): Love me Ishani please this Ranveer's lifetime want is Ishani's love only. Give that to him.
Ishani(cutely catching his cheek with both the hands): Okay Ranveer let us surely share love today night. Even I want my man's love.
Ranveer: Haan you will surely get his love.Now give me a hug know?

Ishani seeing him with a smile without any denial lovingly hugged Ranveer and rested her head in his chest. Ranveer hugged her so well and he closed his eyes and was loving this moment.
NAINA'S HOUSE...
Rithika and Naina were sipping their coffee. Naina was waiting for Rithika to talk. But Rithika was sipping her coffee silently. Naina leaving her silence..
Naina:Rithika..
Rithika: Haan Naina.
Naina: Is your plan ready or you want some more time?
Rithika(with a smile):My plan is ready Naina.
Naina:Can you tell me what is it?
Rithika(finishing her coffee):I am going to shift me to a hotel room in Nagpur. But for that I need to go out of our house. you need to do me a favor by stopping those securities who are in front of our house today.If I fell in those securities eyes Ranveer may come to know about me.
Naina(without understanding): I need to stop these securities and you are going to shift you to a hotel room. But why?
Rithika: Naina you should now go to Mumbai and be in your Mumbai house.
Naina:(in a completely confused tone):Mumbai?
Rithika:(with a clear cut face):Okay fine let me explain you the complete plan. Call Raj and tell him to send a henchmen dressed up in a security uniform. Take that security with you today to office. Go to Ranveer and tell him that you are resigning your job.
Naina(in a shocked tone): Kya? I should resign my job. you mean I need to leave my Ranveer? No way Rithika that can never happen.
Rithika:(in a confirmed vamp face):See I am doing it to make you marry to Ranveer only If you are ready to co-operate in my plan do it or else let me myself separate Ranveer and Ishani.

Naina who has never heard this kind of words from Rithika was stunned a bit.
Rithika(turning to other side in thoughts):you will surely come to my way Naina because the stupid love you have on Ranveer will finally make you to come to me only. With you I will succeed in separating Ranveer and Ishani.
Naina(in thoughts with her stunned face): I know I can never live without Ranveer. All I need is Ranveer that can happen because of me or even because of Rithika. I no need to mind the way I am going to get my Ranveer all my need is only my Ranveer as my husband. Let me shake my head to Rithika. (in a soft tone):Rithika..
Rithika(turning to her with a rough face):Tell me.
Naina:Why you are suddenly getting anger Rithika? I know I too have scolded you but I am sorry let me do what you tell me to do.
Rithika(with a smile in thoughts): I know you will tell this only.(to Naina):Sorry Naina actually I didn't scold you I really want to revenge that Ishani. I thought it will happen through Nirbhay even through you but it didn't happen but Now I am sure to revenge Ishani by myself. As you were telling against my plan only I bit got anger. Sorry.
Naina(with a smile): Its okay. Tk let me take a henchmen dresses up in a security dress today with me to office. I need to tell Ranveer I am resigning my job. Then...
Rithika:(taking a deep breath):Then tell Ranveer to cancel the securities in front of our house. Once the securities are cancelled let me shift to a hotel room. Tell Ranveer that you are leaving to Haryana by tomorrow morning but you are going to Mumbai only don't tell this to Ranveer.He should never know you are in Mumbai.
Naina:Tk let me do it and go to Mumbai. Then what are you going to do?
Rithika: Go to Mumbai and create a profile for you in Matrimonial site.
Naina:Matrimonial site?
Rithika: haan till this do it. Anything beyond this let me do it.
Naina(shaking her head as yes): Okay Rithika..
Rithika: Call to Raj and ask him to send a henchmen dressed up as security and take him to your office.
Naina:Okay(she picked her phone and told the matter to Raj putting down the call);I have told to Raj Rithika let me get ready and go and resign my job. Once Security left go out of the house. I am going to Mumbai by..
Rithika:Tomorrow morning..
Naina: Hmm okay.
Rithika:And ask Raj to be with me.
Naina:Haan surely.

Rithika gave a smile where Naina giving a smile to Rithika started to move towards her room to get ready for the day.
RANVEER'S HOUSE...
Ranveer and Ishani were still standing hugging each other in their kitchen.
Ishani(still closed eyes in Ranveer's hug with a light smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer: (closed his eyes); Hmm
Ishani:Tell the whole world not to disturb us.
Ranveer: If I tell them they will hear or what? The whole world work is only to disturb us.
Ishani: (hugging him more tightly):Let them disturb as much as they want but that is only making us more and more closer to each other.
Ranveer(hugging her more tightly): Hmmm ya Ishani really that is what is making us crave for each others love.
Ishani: hmmm

As they were hugging each other Ranveer's phone rang. Ishani and Ranveer came to the world where they were coming out of their hug. Ranveer saw her with a smile and Ishani turned to the other side seeing a up and down look on him. Ranveer with smile seeing Ishani's shyness took his phone from the pocket and saw its Amba's number.
Ranveer(to Ishani); Maa Ishani.
Ishani:Haan speak.
Ranveer(picking the call): Hello Maa..
Amba:Ranveer dikhra how are you?
Ranveer: Haan I am fine Maa how are you?
Amba: Haan I am fine you know Raagini called me Dadi and your Baba Dada.
Ranveer:(coming to the hall): Haaan Ishani told me Maa.
Amba:Ranveer come back soon dikhra.
Ranveer: haan Maa I will come back soon.
Amba:Ranveer you are really missing any of us?
Ranveer:Why are you asking like this Maa?
Amba: Nahi you don't seem to be missing us.
Ranveer: Nothing like that Maa Just few more days I will be in front of you.
Amba: hmmm tk come soon.Let me cut the call just wanted to hear your voice that is why I called you.
Ranveer: Haan Maa tk take care of your health and Baba and Baa's health.
Amba: Haan let me see to it Ranveer.
Ranveer: Okay Maa.

The day started to move out in its routine lifespan for Ranveer and Ishani. Ranveer having his breakfast got up from the dinning table and washing his hands came to Ishani.
Ranveer:Be ready today I don't want any excuse from you.
Ishani:(without seeing him): I won't tell any excuse today.
Ranveer; haan that's good. Bye.
Ishani: Haan bye.

Ranveer with a smile started to office for the day. Ishani's day was rolling in her own span to look after Raagini as she woke up. Ranveer went to his office and going to his cabin started to do his work.
NAINA'S HOUSE.
Naina came out of her room and saw Rithika.
Rithika:Why are you going late today?
Naina: I am going to resign only know?
Rithika: hmm tk go and do that soon then only we can move our plan.
Naina: Okay Rithika let me.

Naina telling it came out of her house where the office cab was still standing in her home entrance. The securities were still standing in front of her house. Without minding them she got and sat in the office cab. As she sat the driver started to drive the car where her office security was sitting in the next seat of driver. Naina's phone rang where it was a new number.
Naina(picking the call):hello..
Man:Madam I have dressed up in security officer uniform as Raj bhaiya told me. Where should I meet you.
Naina: Let me message you my office address wait in front of my office.
Man: Okay madam.

Naina cutting the call messaged the office address to that man.After another half an hour of travel Naina got down in front of the office. The Office cab after she got down moved towards the parking area. Naina searched for her Henchmen and she called him. As she was waiting for the call to be picked a man came and stood near her.
Man: I am only that Man madam. I had your photo I spotted you out.
Naina:Tk come with me.
Naina started to walk inside the office and telling the receptionist she took the henchman dressed up in security dress with her to RV cabin. She accessed the car and entered his cabin with security of her.
RV(seeing Naina): Naina..
Naina:Ranveer I need to tell you something.
RV:Tell me.
Naina: I am resigning my job.
RV: Resign? why suddenly? I mean you wanted money for your family know?
Naina(in a managing tone): Haan I wanted money for my family but now Maa needs me. She is so depressed due to Nirbhay bhaiya's condition. Aarthi Didi is in USA still so only vikram Bhaiya is with Maa so she is calling me to be near her let me go there Ranveer.
RV:(with a smile):This is what I told you long back. Okay you can but you can work through online from your home know?
Naina:Its okay Ranveer seeing my family condition I am not in a mood to work.
RV:Tk anything you wish. Any help you need call me.
Naina: Surely Ranveer. (showing the henchman dressed up in security near her): He is the security Vikram Bhaiya has arranged for me. He will come with me till my house.
RV: your bhaiya has arranged means okay. you will safely reach your home. Tk leave now but after going to Haryana call me and inform me.
Naina: Haan sure. Ranveer I am leave by tomorrow morning only but this security is there know? even my cook is there so let me leave with them. you please cancel the securities you arranged to stand in front of my house.
RV: Let me cancel it tomorrow morning till you are in the house let them be in front of your house.
Naina:I told about the henchmen following me to Vikram Bhaiya alone so he only done this arrangement.I have a security near me know so don't want those securities in front of my house. Thanks for your help till today cancel them.
RV(thinking for a while and shaking his head): Hmm tk let me..
He took his intercom and called Sanjay and told him to cancel the securities in front of Naina's house. He kept back the phone in its place.
RV:Okay Naina they will leave your house today. Wait for a while let me tell the steno to bring the resignation letter.
Naina: Okay.

RV showed the chair in front of him where Naina and her security sat in the chair. Ranveer called and told the steno to bring the resignation letter and instructed her to add some points in the resignation letter.
Naina(seeing Ranveer); I will miss you so much Ranveer.
Ranveer(in a not able to react face): Nothing to miss and all Naina when you want to see me come in a video calling let me talk okay.
Naina:(in thoughts); I want you near me Ranveer not in video calling. I won't be happy seeing your image I want you in real to me.(seeing Ranveer): hmm okay Ranveer.

After sometime Steno accessed her card and came in RV's cabin.She kept the letter in front of Ranveer. Ranveer signed the steno to leave and he read the resignation terms and saw Naina and kept the papers in front of her.
RV:Sign it Naina.(he took a pen from the pen holder and gave her).
Naina(got the pen and signed the resignation letter and in thoughts): Now I may be signing the resignation soon I need to sign the registration of our marriage Ranveer.

Signed the paper and showed it to Ranveer.
RV: (getting the paper):Actually If you are leaving without prior intimation you need to pay two months salary but you are my friend so you can leave as you wish. That point I have added in this resignation.
Naina:Thanks Ranveer. (she got up from the chair)
RV:Tk(he got us as Naina got up from her chair)
Naina(showed her hand for a handshake of Ranveer): Let us be a good friends Ranveer. Don't know whether we will meet or not but let us be a good friends.
RV(with a formal smile gave a handshake to her): hmm sure..

Naina leaving his hand without heart to leave started to move towards the entrance of his cabin. Naina's security started to walk behind her. Naina came out of the office and took her phone and called Rithika.
Rithika(who was waiting for Naina's call picking the call): Haan tell me Naina.
Naina: I have resigned my job and told Ranveer to cancel the securities in front of my house. They will leave after sometime.
Rithika(with a smile):So nice let them leave you come to home. Once securities leave I will go out of the house.
Naina: hmm okay. (she cut the call)
Rithika(cutting the call): Finally my first plan is succeeded.

To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
Sahil88 thumbnail
Cute ishveer Hug
Love the way Ranveer not leave ishani hug till he get answer from ishani
Eagrl waiting for their love making
Update soon
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally ranveer agreed ishaani for love making 😳 ...
But that naina and ritika eargely wanted to know that what is ritika going to uptoupto 😕
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi! Look who's back! ðŸ¤£

Sorry for not replying for the previous episodes. Working for some school work now. But reading them everyday and it's getting interesting! Sorry again!
Bloomfield thumbnail
And congratulations for the new thread!
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great job sakshi
Nice episode dear finally naina is out for some time now
Ishveer only need each other but why ishani make him long so much.
Thnx for pm dear
o_gudiya thumbnail
Hii di..
How r u..loved the episode..liked the wy ranveer was hugging ishani..so finally he made her to accept for love making..so naina had rresigned better..atleast for sometime she has gone..now lets c what is she uPTO..whatever she os uPTO it will not affect ishveer let it b..let dem eNjoy these romantic life..can i ask you something?? Take care and keep smiling..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahil88

Cute ishveer Hug
Love the way Ranveer not leave ishani hug till he get answer from ishani
Eagrl waiting for their love making
Update soon

Hi Hafsa thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer hug
happy that you liked the way Ranveer hugged her and did not leave her till getting answer from her
ya let us what happens dear
let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉