rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Seems very interesting
Please update sooon
angelk1 thumbnail

Prologue

Raghav listens to his one night stand talk. God he wonder why he even slept with her. Sonia was a fiesty girl, yes, but she wants a relationship and thats not him. She asked him if he was listening and he nod. He was trying to dump her, but she wouldn't give him a chance to speak.

" listen" he says grabbing her hand

The girl blush and stare at him, she was about to speak, but he puts his long finger on her lip to shush her  " Sonia, I like you really, but you just talk way to damn much. I just can't be with you, besides I have a girlfriend who would kill you not me. If we end up together" he says

" but babe, you told me I was your destiny and soul mate... How could you do this" she says 

Raghav count in his head to see how long it would take for the fire works to start. It didn't take as long as he thought.  He stood up grabbing her attention, before giving her a napkin to wipe her mascara. He turn and walk away, ignoring her scream. Man, why did I get with her again, he thought. " one down five more to go" he says, but stop when he spotted a girl walking with a short skirt and a black heel. He whistle making her turn around.

The girl search for who it was and was appauled to see an old men looking at her " you disgusting old men" she says ready to slap him, but raghav turned a three sixty and stood next to her " is everything alright mam, did he do something to you" he asks

The girl cross her arm " this fool whistle at me" she says

Raghav pretends to care " do you want me to handle this?"

" no... Its fine" she says before looking at raghav, she had to admit he was pretty good looking and built too. She lick her lip and tuck her hair to the back. Raghav smirk " no women should be treated this way, this upsets me greatly" he says pretending to be mad.

" its fine, by the way my names April" 

" raghav" he says shaking her hand

" would you like to grab a coffee, my treat" she says

Raghav refuse, making her sad but she quickly smile when he told her it is on him. He took her to the coffee shop and he learned a lot about her. Turns out April is half Hindu, she came to India for her job, but will leave soon. This was fine for him, that's one GI he doesn't have to make an excuse for.

Later on raghav happily walks in his house, saying April name. " who is April?" Paki says 

" she's a friend" he replied

" you mean a friend you flirt with like the rest" 

" yes, by the way how did you get in my house" he asks grabbing an apple to eat.

" your maid let me in" she says walking to him, she fix his collar but stop when she saw a Hickey " so you let her kiss you"

Raghav chuckle " I didn't let her, she practically jump me" he says before grabbing her around the waist " are you jealous paki?" 

"No, as long as you know who you belong to than its alright" she whispers

Raghav let her go " we broke up remember, so I can do what ever I want", he got up and went upstairs. Before closing the door he told her to leave because he has a date. Paki grab her bag before saying ok.

When she was gone, raghav finish his bath and dress up. Suddenly he heard the door bell " it must be April" he thought, he check his breath and ran downstairs. He opened the door to welcome her, but he saw no one. He was about to close it when he loom down. Their on his porch was a child about five, dressed in traditional Hindu attire. 

He was quietly just standing there. Looking at him with his big brown eyes. "Yes?" He says but the child says nothing

Raghav frown " can you speak?" He says, but still the child just look at him without saying a word. Raghav rough his hair " I think you got the wrong house " he says shooing him away. He close the door and was about to turn around when he heard a knock, thinking its his date. " look kid you got the wrong house" he says  getting irritated.

The child took something from his pocket and hand it to him. It was an envelop, he was about to open it when his date came. He threw it on the table and welcome April. He grab his keys and lock the door, ignoring the boy. April seeing him asks who he was " he came to bring me a mail, probably a neighbor kid" he says heading to his car and drove off.

The child watch him leave before calling for his mam, kalpi watching from afar encourage him. She told him not to worry she will visit again. But he ran to her crying " don't cry beta, mam, will come again. What did I say before" she says 

Rahul look at his mom with tears " b-big ...bboy ... D-dont ...cry" he finished kalpi wipe his years and hug him " good boy, when things get tough don't cry OK. Don't ever tell anyone who your mom is,  let him figure it out. " she says kissing his forehead

Rahul nod " don't get scared and when ever you miss me, hug your bear and you will hear my voice" she says before crossing the street again. She encourage him to ring the door bell , while his back was turned to her, she quietly left. Rahul turn back to see his mom gone, water was starting to rise again, but he stopped it saying he won't cry.

It was later that night raghav came home with April. They were making out. He open his door while she continue to kiss him. He use one foot to kick it close. Before kissing her neck, they were about to fall on the couch, when April saw the little boy on the stool eating gummy bears on a bowl. " raghav" she says 

" hmm" he mumble to busy on her neck

" theirs a boy eating on your table" she says 

Raghav turn to see the the boy from earlier, he let her go and walk to the boy " you, what are you doing in my house" he says 

When the boy says nothing he got angry " hey I'm speaking to you" , the boy ignored him and point to the small table. Raghav looks at the table to see the mail. " you want me to read this" he says, rahul nod. Raghav walk to the letter and open it. 

Raghav, 

Your probably wondering who the boy is, he is your son. 
He doesn't know anything about you, that's one of the reason why I brought him to you. Please don't mistreat him, his a very quiet boy, especially around strangers. He just needs to warm up to you than he will talk. Oh I forgot his name is rahul, don't give him to much sweet because he has a sweet tooth. Please be nice, and don't be a jerk. I really don't want him to meet you, but I wouldn't do that to him, especially when his father is alive and well. When the time comes I will come for him, I don't know when, but it will come. I just wanted him to have a father figure in his life so he wouldn't be discouraged.

P.s I wrote  the list of things he need and what he can't do or eat.so you won't be confuse, please treat him well and keep him safe. 

Raghav looks at the boy trying to figure out who his mom is.  He could tell the boy looms like him, but he never had big round eyes or round face as a child. He probably got that part from his mom. " so what does it say" she asks

Raghav looks at her before telling her, they will have to do this another time. He picked up her shoes and and ascourt her out, she protested but he told her he will call her tomorrow. " raghav!" She says

He close the door and turn to the boy " what am I going to do about you? " he question looking at the boy eating.

To be continued...
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊beautiful start .please continue. thanks 
angelk1 thumbnail

Chapter 1

Raghav looks at rahul. The boy was trying to remove himself     from the stool. He crawl down and walk to raghav sleepily, " what?" He asks

" I'm t-i-werd" he finished rubbing his eyes

Raghav told him to sleep on the couch for now, until he figure something out.  Rahul walk to the couch and lied down, he close his eyes and sleep. While sleeping raghav decides to make some calls. He calls tunisha one of the many girls he slept with " raghav babe" she says

" listen, did we use protection when we hook up" he says, he could hear her thinking but could also hear a man voice in the background. " hello?" He says 

" ah ... Yes... Sorry about that... Yes we did" she says half moaning. Raghav shook his head she will never change he thought, before calling rani. When she picked up, raghav could hear the tiredness " yes?"

" hey rani its raghav, do you have a kid?" He asks

" what kind of question is this rags, its twelve at night. Is this some type of joke"

" actually no, see theirs a kid here claiming I'm his father... So-"

" ah, it finally caught up to you" she says " karma is a bi#$@*" 

" look I didn't call you so you can gloat, did you drop a child at my place?" He says

" no, and even if I had a child I would never let him meet you" she finished before hanging up. Raghav rough his hair " that was kinda harsh" he mumbles, he was about to call Sonia but remembered what he did to her. She's to crazy so its not her, he thought. He look until he found sheela, he remembered she had round face. " hello?"

" hey sheela its raghav" when he said that he heard the hangup sound. He tried again but she didn't pick up. The next person he called was devika. Raghav I'll kill you, you BL@#&day ba#*%@&   I will kill you" she says , raghav sigh " definetly not her" 

He looks at the child and wonder who it was.  While thinking he remember a memory from long ago. " kalpi" he mumbles going to memory lane.

Years ago

This is raghav  he was on his way to the ship. He stop when he saw his friends. They hugged before breaking apart " what are you guys doing here?" He asks

" we decided to go with you" one says

" yeah we know how bored you'll be without us" Sammy tease

" your right, let's just go to our room and put our stuff" he says, it wasn't long before they all did. Now they were on the deck bored. " so what can we do?" Sammy asks

" how about we make it interesting" one friend says

What do you have in mine" 

" the next girl that walks in you will have to sleep with her" he says

" why me?!

" because its more entertaining. Your a prince work your charm" he says

Sammy looks at them " I'm sure raghav Already slept with all the girls at our school" raghav pinch Sammy before getting up " you got a deal" he says, they waited for someone to  walk through the door and was surprise to see a lady with traditional wear. She was fixing her bag. She walk over to the deck side and watch the sea before throwing up. 

The guys made a disgusting face " well there you have it rags, your target" 

" is it to late to take a rain check" he says

The friends push him and told him to go and he stumbles forward. He awkwardly looks at his friends before composing himself. Sammy told his friend that the girl doesn't go to their school, he would know if they did. After all he was a student council. The friend told him who cares, its not like he will see her after this is over.

Raghav, walk to the girl kneeling while holding the rail. " are you OK?" He asks

The girl with her glasses looks up. She wave at him to go away, before turning green again. Bending down she turn so she could throw up again. Raghav held his nose, the smell was very disgusting.  " maybe you should leave the ship" he says not trying to be rude.

The girl look at him and told him to leave her. Before shooing him, raghav frown and walk to his friends who were laughing. " well what happend?" Sammy asks

" she was very rude" he says 

" that never stopped you before" 

Raghav looks at the girl now fixing her glasses and hair " your right, give me 24hrs and she will speak to me" 

Sammy asks why 24, and he says because he will get to know her and than get her number. Than after words sleep with her"

" and if that doesnt work" Sammy says

Raghav shush him " it will work, I will get her in 24hrs. "  he replied full of confidence. The girl walk right pass them  and they staid quiet, it wasn't until she left that raghav and friends continue to talk. " if he doesn't accomplished it than he has to be punished. 

To be continued...

Edited by angelk1 - 7 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice
Update soon
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very interesting story! Rags character is just too horrible. Ignores a small child and leaves him at his doorstep. Hope he will get his due from Kalpi!
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting. Raghav is so cheap. He must definetly get punished and Rahul is so sweet child.

kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊beautiful update Thanks .here raghav is girls follower.if he is sleeps with all different girls then how come he will accept rahul and kalpi too .is he love kalpi truely by his heart ? .update soon please .
angelk1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinnapatel

😊beautiful update Thanks .here raghav is girls follower.if he is sleeps with all different girls then how come he will accept rahul and kalpi too .is he love kalpi truely by his heart ? .update soon please .

If i tell you that will ruin things lol