Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: DharmaPriyaa

Welcome to Dharmaraj's Palace 🤗
Sorry that you had to suffer this inconvenience 😳  actually I want to publish this work so I have removed the chapters from my previous thread. If you want to read them send me a PM and I will inbox you all the chapters together.
Please stay here to read my future updates 😳

ya cz I wanna read from beginning 😭 wow you're awesome writer. I have read Proteeti's and Mohini's and now reading yours on Hindu religious work.

I had the chance to read ch 35-37 they are v long but I finished now. I would like to start from beginning. I read every word 😆 especially if I don't know about things you write - I read slow so I can have full understanding. Very interesting.

You are correct in the intro - I never thought much about Arjun's oldest bro. Arjuna, Shri Khrishna are most popular in Mahabharat, I don't mean to say - in movies or dramas even in popular perception of general public we often refer these 2 characters. Remaining ppl are not much talked about.

It's a great service that you've undertaken. We are fortunate in the forum to have such a gifted, knowledgeable member who is willing to spend time and write about something we dunno much about.

You have done amazing job in explaining how Dharmaraj would have interacted with his citizens, siblings and his staff at the palace etc. 

We wish that you continue and complete what you've started. Wish God be with you always.
Edited by AASUS - 6 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
beautiful part dear
loved a lot

u r very good writer...hats off to ur writing skill

do continue soon

thanks for pm
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have unresed didi😊
Sorry for the late reply
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
First of all, a BIG sorry for the delay! Life's been like a whirlwind. 🤢

This chapter's lovely but a bittersweet one!

What a amazing way express the greatest joy a family can experience, as a whole!
And there! The main advantage of being a good ruler, and a nice person in general- everyone loves you just so much, you can declare the entire city to be your bachcha's playground! ❤️

Aur yeh toh hona he tha, Yudi-Arjun are brothers after all!

And yeah, Yudi was the best support system one could expect during such a period- cautious and nearly always over-worried for the safety of the wife and the child!

And it simply wonderful how he tastes the sweet fruit of being a father, little by little and revels in his Junior's acceptance!

The descriptions of the children from the point of view of a Father/Tauji is lovely! ❤️

Draupadi's disappointment and anger is as justified as it is refutable. Both Subhadra and Draupadi were correct in their stands. Maybe that was the reason they accepted each other so easily. Poor Arjun BTW! I wonder, how he managed the two of them without the option of becoming  Krishna himself! 😆

And yep, Subhadra's masterstroke! Who could resist our Gopi-Krishna! After all, he's as sweet as he is when he isn't being Mohini or Gopi or donning any other awkward disguise!
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: draupadidevi

wonderful,splendid.You have proved your unique writing skill and capability of focusing on minute details once again. I like the way you have stated the childhood days of upapandavas very much. Though I have some different arguements about the ages of the children of the Pandavas and I have already  discussed it with you elsewhere but I fully admit that it has not minimized the sweetness of your description and thought. And above all I highly appreciate your description of Dharmaraj as a responsible husband and father.

Thank you so much didi 😊 glad that you liked the children, I have tried to make them alive since I don't like to show them as footnotes of Abhimanyu's life. And our Dharmaraj is a very good father which is never shown in any novel/serial. I wanted to highlight that side of him 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A very well written part . Many points you touched and then  described with your own beautiful way !  I saw a passion in you to define each and every character in this story carries a special mark of you , that's more visible in the case of Subhadra ! Somehow I like Subhadra too , but have to admit Draupadi is my all time fav . I simply adore her for her strong- willed decisive  nature , in a way a guiding force after Lord Krishna   ! 😊

If we start reading , it's impossible to move aside , that's the power of your story  telling , which I love most .😊

Thank you so much 😊 actually I'm writing from such a man's pov who was impartial and equally affectionate to everyone around him. Hence I think I have to show every character from his perspective. When I see the MB through his eyes, I can see everyone and I just write what I see, So the skill you are praising is actually HIS credit, not mine 😊 glad that you have liked my effort.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

ya cz I wanna read from beginning 😭 wow you're awesome writer. I have read Proteeti's and Mohini's and now reading yours on Hindu religious work.

I had the chance to read ch 35-37 they are v long but I finished now. I would like to start from beginning. I read every word 😆 especially if I don't know about things you write - I read slow so I can have full understanding. Very interesting.

Thank you so much 😊 I will send you the previous chapters through PM. Hope you will like them.

You are correct in the intro - I never thought much about Arjun's oldest bro. Arjuna, Shri Khrishna are most popular in Mahabharat, I don't mean to say - in movies or dramas even in popular perception of general public we often refer these 2 characters. Remaining ppl are not much talked about.

Yes I know. But let me tell you it's Dharmaraj Yudhishthir who was the ruler selected by Shri Krishna for His Dharma sansthaapan project. It was he in whom the Lord could discover the ideal King of a Dharma-rajya. And it was also Yudhishthir who was Arjun's revered Guru...following his ideals Arjun got the character that made him eligible for listening Geeta from the Lord. Yudhishthir was admired and loved by both Krishna and Arjun, so I think the admirers of Krishna-Arjun should adore Yudhishthir too 😊

It's a great service that you've undertaken. We are fortunate in the forum to have such a gifted, knowledgeable member who is willing to spend time and write about something we dunno much about. 

Thank you 😊 but I don't think the credit is mine. Shri Krishna is helping me to write His devotee's story. That's all I have.

You have done amazing job in explaining how Dharmaraj would have interacted with his citizens, siblings and his staff at the palace etc. 

We wish that you continue and complete what you've started. Wish God be with you always.

I'm glad to have a reader like you here 😊 Jai Shri Krishna!

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

beautiful part dear

loved a lot

u r very good writer...hats off to ur writing skill

do continue soon

thanks for pm

Thank you so much dear 😊 glad that you liked it 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful chapter Semanti didi😊 

Thank you so much Nonie 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

First of all, a BIG sorry for the delay! Life's been like a whirlwind. 🤢

I understand, now you're in class 12, right? Education should be your first priority 😊

This chapter's lovely but a bittersweet one!

What a amazing way express the greatest joy a family can experience, as a whole!
And there! The main advantage of being a good ruler, and a nice person in general- everyone loves you just so much, you can declare the entire city to be your bachcha's playground! ❤️

Definitely ⭐️

Aur yeh toh hona he tha, Yudi-Arjun are brothers after all!

And yeah, Yudi was the best support system one could expect during such a period- cautious and nearly always over-worried for the safety of the wife and the child!

And it simply wonderful how he tastes the sweet fruit of being a father, little by little and revels in his Junior's acceptance!

The descriptions of the children from the point of view of a Father/Tauji is lovely! ❤️

That part is my favourite as well. I wanted to show him as a family-man, and most importantly, as a father. And I wanted to give UpaPandavas some space which, I feel, they deserve. 

Draupadi's disappointment and anger is as justified as it is refutable. Both Subhadra and Draupadi were correct in their stands. Maybe that was the reason they accepted each other so easily. Poor Arjun BTW! I wonder, how he managed the two of them without the option of becoming  Krishna himself! 😆

And yep, Subhadra's masterstroke! Who could resist our Gopi-Krishna! After all, he's as sweet as he is when he isn't being Mohini or Gopi or donning any other awkward disguise!

Both the ladies were Krishna's darling sisters, and that was the thread which could unite them so easily. After all, who can resist ManMohana's Charm!