Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
This just couldn't have been better! Such a romantically wonderful OS! Just too good.
Your Kanha is just so sweet! Love him!
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This just couldn't have been better! Such a romantically wonderful OS! Just too good.
Your Kanha is just so sweet! Love him!

Thanks Pro :) I am so glad you liked it :)
I made my Kanha the way I imagined Him to be ❤️

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Hi :) I am back :)
Read and give feedback :) Both positive and negative :)

SECOND MEETING

Satyabhama sighed.

Oh Lord! I am unable to forget you. Throughout the day, all I thought of is you, and our interaction. What are you doing to me?', thought Satyabhama, turning restlessly on her bed. Her body was burning, she felt love envelop her entire soul, as it had when she met Him in the pushp vatika yesterday. She got up, and rushed to her balcony, to soak in the soothing, cooling rays of the moon. When she looked up at the dark sky, she saw only His face. His beautiful, enchanting face, staring at her with a subtle tenderness, which only she could see. Her entire being blushed.

Oh Swami!', she thought helplessly, sitting on the floor of the balcony staring up at the dark night sky.

In the grand palace of Dwaraka, Shri Krishna got up, and moved to His balcony.

Patience Bhama. Patience. You will see me soon', He said, a mischievous, yet tender smile, adorning His face.

The next day morning...

Satyabhama ran out of the Narayan mandir, after praying. The very less sleep last night translated into extra energy the next day morning. She was very different from most people.

She ran across the wide expanse of the forest, enjoying the beauty of nature. She laughed out as the high adrenaline rush coursed through her. She turned around to see all the animals of the forest also running/gliding/slithering with her. She had always been lucky. Animals seemed to love her; wherever she went, animals of that area seemed to forget the natural enmity, and rejoice with her as one. They knew her feelings. They were like her best friends.

She twirled around, only to see her pet peacocks dance opening their feathers. It's going to rain', she thought. Or they are doing it for me'. She wasn't boasting when she thought this. Peacocks seemed to open their feathers when she was around them, whether it was going to rain or not.

She, as beautiful as the peacocks, maybe even more; as graceful as them, started dancing with them. She was one among the animals, yet she stood out. She danced and danced; danced without a problem.

Behind the trees, the Blue God watched; He watched as Satyabhama danced. Watching her dance like this, without inhibitions, Shri Krishna fell in love, yet again. A deep, passionate love for the dancing woman stirred within Him; a love that few will understand, but a love, when understood, will teach a lot.

Satyabhama felt the flames of love grip her, even as she danced. She turned around, immediately, and met intense, twinkling brown eyes.

"Swami", she mumbled, eyes widening at her own words. She looked around her to see all the animals she was dancing with pause to look up at her lovingly. They almost seemed to urge her to move forward. Prakriti was telling her to quickly move forward, and meet her Purush. So, she moved towards Him; slowly, yet surely. She saw Him approach her as well.

When they met halfway, she folded her hands, and said, "Pranaam!"

"Pranaam, Rajkumari", said Shri Krishna.

"Have you been here too long?", said Satyabhama.

"No. Just enough to see what I did", said Krishna, smirking at the blush forming on Satyabhama's face.

"Um.. Oh Narayana!", she muttered.

"You said something, Rajkumari?", said Krishna, looking at her with wide eyes.

"I just wanted to.."

Taking a deep breath, she continued, hoping He wouldn't be offended by her impertinence, asked, "What are you doing here, Dwaarkadheesh?"

"Me? I am here to admire the beauty of nature", He said, looking at her intensely, all the mischief in His eyes gone.

Satyabhama's face flamed; she couldn't help but blush. Was He talking about her? Did He just call her the beauty of nature? Sure, people had told her she was beautiful, she knew she was, but for Him to acknowledge it? How she had longed for all this in her dreams.

She was overcome with a bout of shyness, a foreign emotion to her. Unable to help herself, she looked down at the grass. Summoning her will, she looked up again, face still red, meeting His now tender eyes.

She heard a rustling sound. She turned, to see a tigress walk towards her and Dwaarkadheesh. The tigress seemed familiar, like the tigress was part of her soul; the tiger had a motherly aura about her. Who was this? She rushed forward, and stood in front of the tigress. She softly brushed her hand across the silken coat of the tigress; the tigress seemed to melt into her arms. She dropped to her knees, and hugged the tigress to herself, with a lot of love. She felt the tigress respond with what seemed like a sisterly nuzzle. In her happiness, she didn't notice the silent conversation between Shri Krishna and the tigress.

Sister, what are you doing here?', asked Krishna, in mock exasperation.

I came here to see Satyabhama, not you brother. Don't flatter Yourself', said the tiger.

Flattering? Parvati Devi, my little sister, you came here to interrupt my talk with Satyabhama. It's going to happen either way', said Krishna.

I know Bhaiya', she said. Now, let me enjoy the hug that Bhumi Devi Herself is giving me'

Shri Krishna shook His head; His little sister will do what She wants.

Satyabhama slowly released the tigress, and whispered to the tigress, "I don't know who you are, but I feel like you are my sister, a part of my soul. I feel like we can't do without the other; you are divine. I can sense it. If you are who I think you are, hey Ma, please bless me with the boon I've been asking of you for a very long time"

The tigress nuzzled her, and suddenly, Satyabhama felt a lot of flowers being showered on her. She looked up, to see the jasmine flowers on the jasmine tree under which she was sitting with the tigress fall on her. Her eyes moistened. She looked at the tigress with a lot of love; the tigress smiled at her, and looked at her with an equal amount of love. The tigress then looked at Shri Krishna, and gave Him what Satyabhama thought looked like a smirk, and turned around, to walk away.

She got up, and walked towards Krishna, eyes never leaving His. She reached Him, and smiled a lovely smile at Him. He smiled back, causing her to swoon. But her amazingly stubborn side refused to show anything out to Him, though she was pretty sure He knew.   

She was about to say something, when she felt something wet on her cheeks. She wiped it away, and looked at it. A drop of water! She looked up, to see rain coming down. A soft, gentle, romantic rain; even Prakriti was playing with her. Satyabhama didn't understand; how is this happening? As she felt the cool drops of rain hit her face, she felt joy. Nature is the most beautiful creation by God!

She looked back at Shri Krishna, who was observing her with an inscrutable face.

What is it with the emotion switch?', thought Satyabhama, exasperated.

Suddenly realizing that she was standing in the rain, soaked head to toe, she groaned loudly.

"What's wrong, Rajkumari?", asked Krishna.

"My mom is going to be angry with me", said Satyabhama.

"Why?", asked Krishna.

"I am getting drenched in the rain, and I generally don't care. I love the rain. I love running. I get my dresses muddy and wet. I am always adventurous or something", said Satyabhama, finishing the rant without pause.

"Adventurous or something?", asked Krishna, raising an eyebrow.

"That's what Ma says. You think you're adventurous or something?", said Satyabhama. "I know I am. But this is what I get every day. Though Ma is fine with me being a warrior"

"Then, why the problem with adventures?", asked Krishna.

"The family. They don't approve. Ma is tired of hearing their complaints about my adventurous spirit", said Satyabhama. "That's why I am not as obvious as I was before"

"You seem pretty obvious to me", said Shri Krishna.

"That's okay. I am pretty sure you of all people should know about pranks and adventures, and how to get out of getting scolded", said Satyabhama, a teasing look on her face.

Krishna looked a little dazed for a second, and then said, "Well well! The little kitten has claws", while simultaneously thinking, This is fun'

"The little kitten?", asked Satyabhama, outraged. "I look like a kitten?"

"Now you are a tigress, Rajkumari", said Krishna.

"You are diverting the topic, Dwaarkadheesh", said Satyabhama.

"From what?", He asked, innocently, with wide eyes.

Satyabhama melted, but decided to not let Him get away.

"From the talk about you knowing all about pranks and how to get away from them", said Satyabhama.

"I know nothing of pranks", said Shri Krishna, with an innocent look on His face.

"Then, I'm guessing it has to be your elder brother who did all the butter stealing and the pot breaking, and He got you caught", said Satyabhama, smirking.

"Why yes", said Krishna, smiling. Both of them burst into laughter. Both of them knew it was the other way round; Satyabhama also knew that it was Shriman Balaram who protected Shri Krishna from all the yelling and scolding.  

"I wonder, Rajkumari", said Krishna, suddenly.

"Wonder what, Dwaarkadheesh?", asked Satyabhama.

"How will your husband manage with you?", said Krishna.

"Good one", said Satyabhama, laughing, yet frowning lightly.

"Why?", asked Krishna. "What's wrong?"

"Ma is worried about my marriage. The rest of my family has scared her about my marriage. You see, along with my natkhat, the man who marries me has to put up with my apparently incoherent, yet deep talks, my will to live to the fullest, and my adventurous spirit. Ma got scared because, in her words, my impertinence will result in the man I marry to hate me, and he will treat me badly. And I may, in all probability, end up answering back. Basically, she fears that no one can deal with me", said Satyabhama, her face in half-apology for ranting.

"I can", said Shri Krishna, smirking, observing the colour rise on Satyabhama's beautiful face.

She took a deep breath. Had He just answered all her dreams and fantasies with two words? She stared at Him, hoping that it was right. The love she felt was visible in her eyes; she could see the reflection in His. An involuntary smile bloomed on her face, her eyes held the story of love. He smiled back, His eyes held promise and tenderness.

"Satya!", came a loud voice, calling her name.

Satyabhama sighed, standing on the balcony of her room. She remembered how irritated she had been with her sakhis. They always seemed to appear when she was with Dwaarkadheesh.

She felt strong, familiar, loving arms wrap around her from behind.

She turned around, and meeting her favourite eyes, breathed, "Arya!"

"Priye!", shot back her husband.

She giggled, and hugged Him tightly. After a while, she disentangled from the hug, and turned herself, to face the sky, staring up at it, still seeing her husband there.

"I am standing right here, and you are staring at the sky, visualizing my face?", asked Krishna, placing His head on her shoulder, and pouting.

"Yes", said Satyabhama. "It looks like it's going to rain, Arya"

"Apparently, you are more excited to see if it's going to rain than to see your husband", said Krishna, mischief prominent in His eyes.

"Arya! Both of us know it's not true. Plus, the rain holds special memories for us", said Satyabhama.

"Us? Not for me", said Krishna, now smirking.

Satyabhama turned, and glared at her husband.

"Okay. For me, then. Let me at least enjoy them", she said, pouting, and trying to get out of His arms.

Krishna pulled her tighter towards Him, and whispered in her ear, "Why are you being such an enigma? I expect you to argue; you just glare and shrug it off. Bhama,why?"

"When you can be an enigma, why can't I be one?", said Satyabhama, as she felt the first drops of rain fall on her cheeks. She laughed with delight, and started twirling in her husband's arms. Krishna looked at her indulgently and with love.

"Bhama", He said.

"Swami?", she asked, face wet with rain drops.

"What were you thinking about?", He asked, smirking.

"Our rain meeting", said Satyabhama, promptly.

"I thought as much. You know, there was something I wanted to do that day, but maryada stopped me. Now, I don't have any type of restriction like that", said Krishna, smirking at the rising colour on her cheeks.

"And what was that?", she asked, coyly.

Without replying, Krishna pulled Satyabhama towards Him for a passionate kiss. She kissed Him back, and as time proceeded, the kisses grew more ardent. The two lovers sunk on to the wet floor of the balcony in their passionate embrace. Through the rain, they made love, in the open; their love obvious to the Universe. The rain, the clouds, and the sky felt blessed for having been witness to this unique love of the Lord and one of His eternal consorts.

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mera!😆
Un-Mera!

Srutha...Srutha...if it indeed is possible then I am more in love with Krishna!!! Gosh you have such a way with words, I would not term them as beautiful for that'd be a gross understatement. This was beyond that. I have always loved Bhama but she has rarely been presented the way you have done here. She is either a possessive hag or a psychotic woman not the nature loving, fierce priestess that she was! I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough bringing out this narrative of Krishna-Satyabhama.

The other thing I simply loved was that there was nothing too dramatic or tad romantic here...it went with the flow and that was simply marvelous. I vehemently detest those scenarios where you have a dramatic entrance and confrontation planned...love never happens that way. You don't have the added taam-jhaam while experiencing this remotely strange yet familiar feeling and I loved, loved it to the core that you kept it that way.

Aww and Adi-Shakti came to meet her brother's would be wife! How adorable, I can wager that Vishnu-Parvati are the best siblings you can quote and you just proved my point. Then the spark that turned into a flame...what more can I say? Moi loves it and you are to write more now!

P.S. My favorite line: 

"That's okay. I am pretty sure you of all people should know about pranks and adventures, and how to get out of getting scolded", said Satyabhama, a teasing look on her face.

Krishna looked a little dazed for a second, and then said, "Well well! The little kitten has claws", while simultaneously thinking, This is fun'

Edited by Meself - 8 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Srutha bahut romantic ho 😆😆😆
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Pitaji, you know I will bug you till I get a long review 😛😆😆
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Srutha bahut romantic ho 😆😆😆

Haha Shruthi 😛😆
Thanks 😊
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Your update brought a smile on my face. 😊 Its just so beautiful, so full of perfection. First madhav looking at her while she danced then mata parvati in the form of a tigress teasing krishna and blessing her. 😳
And that confession-'the two instead of 3 magical words'!!   😆
Just loved it soo much! ❤️ You write so well!!

I have a question, actually two.
Firstly do you believe in falling in love more than once? (Sorry i sometimes become too philosophical 😛)
And second when is my arya gonna enter? 😛 Asking because you had told in the previous reply he would come in soon. 😳
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Your update brought a smile on my face. 😊 Its just so beautiful, so full of perfection. First madhav looking at her while she danced then mata parvati in the form of a tigress teasing krishna and blessing her. 😳
And that confession-'the two instead of 3 magical words'!!   😆
Just loved it soo much! ❤️ You write so well!!

I have a question, actually two.
Firstly do you believe in falling in love more than once? (Sorry i sometimes become too philosophical 😛)
And second when is my arya gonna enter? 😛 Asking because you had told in the previous reply he would come in soon. 😳

Thank you Ramya :)
The two words instead of three; that was my idea too 😳
a) I do, as a matter of fact. Philosophical? I am always like that :P
b) He is going to enter soon 😉 After all he is the sakha of not just Kanha, but also of Bhama. He willl come soon. And poor chap! Bhama teases him so much 😆😆
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TwinMadness

Pitaji, you know I will bug you till I get a long review 😛😆😆

Edited putri!😃