# ARSH FF SIRF TUM....!!! (ST) LINK TO NEW THREAD ON PG 145!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 8 years ago

HOLLA GUYZπŸ˜‰...
KAISE HO SAB??...πŸ˜†
OK SAB SAWAL KARE USSE PEHLE TELLING THIS IS NOT MY FF BUT OF MY FRIEND SO SHE ASKED ME TO POST HERE N HERE I MπŸ€—
SO NJOY KARO!😳 LIKE KARO!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† NO..NO..NO..MERI FLIRTING KO NHI...🀣ISS FF KO...mwuah...❀️wd LOVE...

PROLOGUE!!!!!!!!!!                                                  

Shukh Dhukh Jhute

She was standing between the girls. Wearing a yellow and peach colour lehnga

Dhan Bhi Jhuta

Jhuthi Moh Maya

Turning around she moves her hand in air. Pulling her lehnga up a bit showing her golden anklet

Sacha Man Ka

Vo Kon Jaha...

Keeping her hands between her face showing her green almond eye and in her hands pink and yellow bangles

"Huh!! INDIA here I came " He was standing outside the airport wearing a black jacket with grey t-shirt and denim jeans holding his bag with his left hand

Prem Ratan Payoo...

Keeping her right hand in one of the girl's shoulder..

Prem Ratan Payooo...

Opening his cars door he moves his one leg out from the car and moves out from it. Removing his glasses from his eyes he looked at the palace and smiled "My Home" he whisper to himself and started running towards his Home.

"Aree waah shilpa tune to kafi acha perform kiya" A girl said to her "Aree vo to karna hi tha sapna akhir tera sangeet function jo hai" she giggled "haa vo to hai " and they laugh together . she was came in her friend's sangeet function

"Hey everyone mera wait kar rahe the " he came in the house "Ruk ruk wahi ruk " his mother(Ananya Malik)  stop him" What  mom??" he asked confusedly " Aree beta teri maa ki adat hai ye bich me tokna" his father ( Billy Malik )spoke while walking towards him " Dad" he said "Aree maa to aarti ki thali lane gayi hai "his sister in law (Aditi ) said and giggled at his frowning face "Mom naa" he shaked his head " By the way how are you Aditi " giving her side hug " I am fine DEVERJI" she laugh knowing how will he react " How many times I have to tell you stop calling me DEVERJI n all I am Armaan... Armaan Malik call me that he said irritadly " Mom kal aaogi yaa aaj" he shouted " Aaj hi aaongi lo aa gyi" she came from pooja room bringing the aarti ki thaali and started doing aarti while everyone started laughing at his expressions " Bas khush" his mom said looking at his face " Bahooot..." emphasizing the word bahot he walk in the house "Daadu" he shouted and started walking towards him and hugged " How r you boy" his grandpa(vijendra malik) said " As always amazing " he smiled.

So this was his family Armaan Malik studied from Dubai and today only he came. His father Balwinder Malik is a famous businessmen of India. Armaan lives with  his mom-dad (billy-ananya) ,dada-daadi(vijendra-naina) and his one year elder brother Dev and his wife Aditi.

"Ye vaha rakh do" he instructed his PA "Yes sir" his PA nodded and walked out. Dev was wearing black check suit with white shirt he was reading his file " Dev sir" his PA called him "Yes" he looked at him " apse milne koi aaya hai"PA said " Mujhse" he frowns "Ok send him in" he told PA nodded and walked out.

"May I come in sir" he shouted "huh!!" he looked at him and shakes his head " Tu hai mujhe laga.." dev spoke " Kya laga ki Aditi hai" he cutted him teasingly " Shut up Armaan" he said " Ok peace ! kaisa hai mera bhaaai..." He came forward and hugged him tightly " Oye maar dalega kya" Dev coughed and pushed him and he started laughing " Ho gaya tera" Dev said angrily " Haa ho gaya" he spoke and sat on his chair " Oye ye meri chair hai" Dev looked at him "Roz to baith ta hai aaj mai baith jata hu" he winked while Dev shaked his head and sat opposite him "So how's ur life" Armaan asked while playing with a puzzle " Normal" Dev said "Hmmm" Armaan nodded "Chal kahi ghumne chalet hai" Dev said excitedly "Oye teri meeting hai abi 10 min baad" Armaan said looking at him "Tujhe kaise pata" Dev frowns "Tere P.A ne bola" he spoke while standing up" Acha ruk coffee mangata hun' Dev spoke "Ek shart pe agar vo tu banayega toh" he spoke while plaing with his phone "Oye office me kaise banaonga?" he frowns "Tab fir sham me aana to banana chalta hun" he spoke while opening the door "Acha bye" Dev smiles "Bye" Armaan winked and gone...

love from shri & aju...😳😳

WAITING 4 U-
  PART 1                                                         ...PAGE 5😳

Edited by ajuswa19 - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

PROLOGUE                                               ...ABOVEπŸ˜‰

PART 1                                                         ...PAGE 5😳

PART 2                                                         ...PAGE 9😎

PART 3                                                        ...PAGE 21πŸ˜ƒ

PART 4                                                        ...PAGE 32☺️

PART 5                                                         ...PAGE 44πŸ˜› 

PART 6                                                         ...PAGE 56πŸ₯³

PART 7                                                           ...PAGE 68πŸ˜‰

PART 8                                                           ...PAGE 78πŸ˜†

PART 9                                                            ...PAGE 87☺️

PART 10                                                            ...PAGE 94

PART 11                                                             ...PAGE 102πŸ₯Ί

PART 12                                                             ...PAGE 109😳

Sneak Peak[TO THE PART 13]                               ...PAGE 115😈

PART 13                                                               ...PAGE 121☺️

PART 14                                                               ...PAGE 129😳❀️

TRAILER[TO THE PART 15]                                     ...PAGE 137πŸ˜‰

TILL THEN HAVE A LOOK TO THIS 1-πŸ˜‰
       A STORY OF FRIENDSHIP,TOGETHERNESS,HOPE,BELIEVE,LOVE& PEACE. PORTRAYING THE IMPORTANCE OF EVERY RELATION IN THERE LIVES . A STORY OF 5 HEARTS BEATING TOGETHER N HUMMING D BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP. DO READ IT JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW.😳
                                          KYY😳

πŸ˜³β€οΈ

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by ajuswa19 - 7 years ago
interesting. continue soon.
Nice prologue
Continue soon plz
Thanks
nice cs
and haha prem ratan dhan paayo...isn't this the latest salmaan's song!!
awesome well
continue
SHRI...I M SPEECHLESS😲 TUNNE ITNA ACHA LIKHA RE!😳
I DIDN'T READ IT EARLIER BUT ABHI PADHA AB MUJHE EXCITMENT HOING K KAB PART POST KARUNGEE?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JALDI PART DEDE MERI MA!!!!!😳
WARNA HUMLOG PAGAL HOJAENGE🀣
PLZ JALDI DENA πŸ˜‰WARNA YEH SAB BANDE MUJHE NHI CHORENGE RE!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nice prologue. Looking forward to read more
Super - Duper Amazing
Fabulous Start
Loved It
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM
Yay
An arsh story
After so long time
Is it like z movie prem ratan dhan payo????