Dillagi - Hamayun Saeed, Mehwish Hayat - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutoaayu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

You have a point there...May be with all the high of seeing a girl finally giving it back as good as it gets, we forgot to see how selfish and impulsive Anmol has been even when we were all applauding her for her bravery act...Come to think of it, she never really thought of her own mom's well being, be it during the marriage fiasco or even now...I am not sure if the writer intended her to be like this - a directionless and impulsive lass or s/he thought  a girl who can do anything going to any extent without a care in the world is synonymous to being a strong girl...

yes exactly anmol strong nahi haa impulsive stuborn egoistic hai but guys iam quite surprised anmol kaisi bhi hoon usi iss ghatiya harkat ki tavoko nahi thi ki she use mohid sister to harm the repo of mohid and mohid's mother meine expect nahi kiya tha ki iss hadd tak ja sakti hai anmol because afterall vo hai toh female protogonist hee na how can a female protogonist be soo selfish
cutoaayu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Helplessly in love doesn't mean stupidity 

And there is no infatuation anymore

It's true feelings

And mohid hasn't forced anything on Anmol...ever...let alone love 

Even the wedding happened coz Anmol wanted it 

exactly aur samne wale ka response nahiaaye toh kya love karna chod de insan love doesnt need approval jo aap sooch rahe hoon wahi anmol sochti hai anmol ko mohid shuru se attract kar raha tha but problem ye thi ki vo pyar karna nahi chah rahi thi aur usse pyar hoo raha tha usse andar se defeated feel hoo raha tha vo mohid ke pyar ke saamne gutne nahi tekna chah rahi thi but usne usse dil de diya tha pyar bandhan na hoke bhi ek bandhan hoota hai aap aazadi chahte toh hoon par azad hoote nahe hoon pyar mein harna padta hai
cutoaayu thumbnail

Coming to Anmol I really appreciate what she is doing for Sabiha...no bhabi wud hv gone to such an extent for her sister in law which Anmol has done and still doing 

And I m sure Anmol will be in bigger trouble for pretending to b pregnant to prevent Sabiha abortion 

But it's really commendable how Anmol n sabiha relationship has been shown blossoming...whereas in every other show we see Bhabi nand tearing each other's hair n plotting against each other 

So this aspect is really refreshing in this show 

And zulekha is also not shown to b unnecessarily evil SaaS to Anmol.. .neither anmol crosses the limit with her...they give it back to each other but keeping in limit 

I love this aspect as well 

exactly anmol ne acha kaam kiya ya she will be in trouble
cutoaayu thumbnail

I won't say mohids character is ruined ...its just that people have seen Anmol treating  mohid like a garbage with zero respect for so long and being unnecessarily harsh n mean to him so many times before...ignoring his goodness and good deeds...people r FINALLY looking forward to see how mohid strikes back..

..its not about the pleasure to see a man hitting a woman coz for that we have zillions of dramas running with such scenes in every channel...

the slap is not showing his manhood but just showing he is a HUMAN NOT AN ANGEL...just like Anmol has been behaving like a jerk all this time for her misunderstanding about him which she didn't even cared to get to the roots of and took it for granted he is evil...the SAME WAY MOHID ALSO HAS A MISUNDERSTANDING regarding her and it's even more intolerable n disrespectful for a husband ...he is going thru even worst sort of emotions n pushed to the wall n he reacted...and he behaved the EXACT same harsh way Anmol has been doing all this time to him

...its just that since he had a grudge towards her in his heart which has been building up slowly slowly just burst out with the pregnancy news and he slapped her...AUDIENCE IS EXCITED ABOUT THAT...its not about any mindset ...but it was long pending that mohid stops taking crap  from Anmol anymore ...its just that only this time Anmol was NOT at fault n that's the tragedy of it

aap log sab ke sab galat hai jo mohid kogalat bol rahe hoon uss bechare ne jo thappad mara hai anmol ko uski izzat mere nazar mein aur badh gayi hai usne anmol ko marna kabool kiya apna rishta jisse vo itni zyada mohabbat karta hai usse door jana qabool kiya usse pata tha thappad khake anmol rukne wali toh thi nahi usne anmol ke saamne aur girna kabool kiya par uss bechare ko apni bivi ki izzat lutte dekhna qabool nahi tha anmol jo battein bol rahi thi anmol ki kya izzat reh jati usko sirf thappad se chup karaya ja sakta tha uss samay uska dhyan bhatkane ke liye taki vo jo bolne wali thi vo na bole aur uska dhyan thappad pe chala jaye..
cutoaayu thumbnail

I won't say mohids character is ruined ...its just that people have seen Anmol treating  mohid like a garbage with zero respect for so long and being unnecessarily harsh n mean to him so many times before...ignoring his goodness and good deeds...people r FINALLY looking forward to see how mohid strikes back..

..its not about the pleasure to see a man hitting a woman coz for that we have zillions of dramas running with such scenes in every channel...

the slap is not showing his manhood but just showing he is a HUMAN NOT AN ANGEL...just like Anmol has been behaving like a jerk all this time for her misunderstanding about him which she didn't even cared to get to the roots of and took it for granted he is evil...the SAME WAY MOHID ALSO HAS A MISUNDERSTANDING regarding her and it's even more intolerable n disrespectful for a husband ...he is going thru even worst sort of emotions n pushed to the wall n he reacted...and he behaved the EXACT same harsh way Anmol has been doing all this time to him

...its just that since he had a grudge towards her in his heart which has been building up slowly slowly just burst out with the pregnancy news and he slapped her...AUDIENCE IS EXCITED ABOUT THAT...its not about any mindset ...but it was long pending that mohid stops taking crap  from Anmol anymore ...its just that only this time Anmol was NOT at fault n that's the tragedy of it

exactly kyoki iss episode ke baad ye dekha humne ki mohid mana kar deta hai anmol ko wapas lane ka he give up untill he read the letter warna agar ab tak anmol ko pyar nahi hua hoota toh mohid ki himmat jawab de gayi thi
cutoaayu thumbnail

PHEW MOHIDS CHARACTER WAS VERY MUCH IN TACT 

IT WAS ANMOL WHO WAS AS USUAL ALL OVER  THE PLACE 

And mohid didn't slap her with anger or frustration but to shut her up...that also when she was going out of control and there was literally no other way 

I m very very satisfied with today's epi 

It was way way way better than the pgs n pgs of discussion on mohids character here

THANK U FAIZA IFTIKHER  FOR KEEPING MOHID IN TACT 

exactly ulta mohid ke liye mere dil mein respect aur badh gayi she is ready to spoil his relationship with anmol but not ready to spoil dignity of anmol and remember izzat mohabbat se zyada badi cheez hoti hai
cutoaayu thumbnail
Originally posted by: pressu

Dillagi is such a sweet and cute serial.😳

Waiting for the next episode. 😃
I really want to discuss more and more about the serial especially about the leads. They are looking good together and their acting is very nice. The first thing which made me watch this serial is that it is a love story and second thing is Anmol's character, she is not a sad and weak person. She is a strong girl. And I noticed one cute thing about her even though she seems like an arrogant girl but actually she is innocent and childish.😆😳
I really want to see Mohid handling her with care. Mohid is such a sweet husband and I really enjoy Mohid and Anmol's conversations.😆
And another interesting character is Dastageer, he is perfect in his role.👏 
This serial is something different and I really like the point that no one is bad.⭐️

exactly seem u are a sweet and positive person too thatswhy u are seeing gud in everyone anyone u are true totally agree with u...
cutoaayu thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Mohid gave a bigger slap to Anmol when he stalked her and harassed her to the point of leaving her with no other option other than marrying him...So nope...I won't call you a feminist because you said he was your favorite hero up until the slap happened...Like you said, its all about the perspectives...For me, Mohid's character has been butchered the very moment he turned a stalker...So I never really cared for him after that and kept cheering Anmol in her crusade to make him realize that he cannot have someone's love by forcing them...

This show has promoted stalking and romanticized the whole thing like many other shows that came before it and all the viewers could think of is how Mohid the stalker is being tortured by the dayan Anmol...He was made to look cool and viewers got lost in his charm and forgot about the real issue that he was a stalker to begin with and Anmol is the actual victim here...What's a slap when he could get away with bigger stuff...Do you know stalking and harassing are actually criminal offenses? But still these dramas/movies show such stuff and the viewers lap them up without realizing what kind of damage they do to the society when some uneducated ignorant folks take them for real...There are too many girls suffering because of the creepy stalkers and when they don't give in, they get attacked with acids and what not and in the worst case scenarios even get raped...

Anmol did nothing wrong by creating a fake love story with Fareed...In fact I think its really a cool idea to torment a guy who thinks too much of his so called luuurve...Except for that one time instigating Sabiha to elope, she did nothing wrong through out the drama...Its like she had a sudden character change or something when a usually gutsy Anmol chose to hide the truth from her mom and MIL...

On one hand they kept building up Mohid's character and on the other hand they kept butchering Anmol's character...Very disappointing indeed! Now they will even make Anmol say sorry to him and beg him to take her back or something...*gags*

And please, just because I quoted your post doesn't mean I was questioning you opinions...If anything, its you who questioned me if I was 'trying' to justify Mohid...

KITNA PAYRU PYARU GUNDA TOH HAI ISA GOONDA HOON TOH SHARAFAT KI KISKO PADI HAI BHAD MEIN JAYE SHARAFAT BETWEEN HE IS SO MUCH SHREEF MORE THAN NORMAL PEOPLE HOW MANY OF MENS HAVE GUTS TO WITHSTAND ALL THOSE WHICH HE BEAR CAN U ANSWEER THESE..