Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Hi guys a new member here steps out so late only becz of love. - Page 2

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rerose

Thanks a lot Rosey dear for the warm welcome and I am soo happy to be a part of this memorable forum,I was too small while this show started and now ,I will try to catch up each and every episode and love this show a lot,I am a crazy nut when it comes to Mishal now after watching an altogether different avatar of him,I am just going to be speechless and breathless,LOVE HIM A LOT😳😳😳

do catch up the show and let us know who do you love more Dutta or viplav πŸ˜‰ I'm certain you will find countless that will inspire you to write your poems.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: .iridescence.

Hello Jenni, 

Welcome to the forum! I'm an oldie here though my presence on this forum is more ghostly these days but this is the forum I started on and have done so much on. It's a great forum with kind loyal fans, I hope you like it here even if its not as active as it once was :) 

Thanks a lot dr for the warm welcome,I am so happy to see u people being active in this forum,loyal people😳
CarpediemRose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger2rose

do catch up the show and let us know who do you love more Dutta or viplav πŸ˜‰ I'm certain you will find countless that will inspire you to write your poems.

Rosey Dutta or Viplav it becomes very difficult for me dear on the whole ,i love my Mishal,what ever he does even if it is not good no ,na ,it is not yet all possible but if it happens by chance even in that situation,i will love him and for sure ,I  will trying catching episodes asap and I will write poems .
  And Rose loved ur signature,wow cutey on land😳😳
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi jenny
welcome to LTL forum ..its a fab really is all department ..we r still stuck to it😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi jenni
welcome to LTL FORUM ..its a coincidence today i went to store 2 of the gals were watching IKRS on net ..they had good words for the serial liked the pair of dhani & said MR is too good...they haven't watched LTL ..i suggested them to watch it

the new serial is getting new fans ..its good ..sadly i haven't watched ishq coz of time constrain ..

talented ppl have kept the forum alive 😊
CarpediemRose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mirage123

hi jenny

welcome to LTL forum ..its a fab really is all department ..we r still stuck to it😊

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome πŸ˜ƒ
CarpediemRose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nakusha

hi jenni
welcome to LTL FORUM ..its a coincidence today i went to store 2 of the gals were watching IKRS on net ..they had good words for the serial liked the pair of dhani & said MR is too good...they haven't watched LTL ..i suggested them to watch it

the new serial is getting new fans ..its good ..sadly i haven't watched ishq coz of time constrain ..

talented ppl have kept the forum alive 😊

U try watching ishq u will love it dr,Mishal is just awesome,soo lovely,loving him more.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome Jenni. πŸ€—
I too came here late..after watching Mishal in IKRS' promos and falling for him.😳  I watched a year episodes of LTL..but due to my weak stomach I stopped at a point. I hope I'll be brave again to watch how Datta and Nakku will confess their feelings to each other.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

Welcome Jenni. πŸ€—

I too came here late..after watching Mishal in IKRS' promos and falling for him.😳  I watched a year episodes of LTL..but due to my weak stomach I stopped at a point. I hope I'll be brave again to watch how Datta and Nakku will confess their feelings to each other.

Wow thanks a lot for the warm welcome Awida di,I am so happy that u r going to retain watching the show,this is a wonderful news di,sounds so sweet to my ears,u are going to enjoy it so much di,for sure.
CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WELCOME jenny, πŸ˜ƒ
i welcome u here on this forum ,πŸ˜ƒ with my ever absent status.πŸ˜† can't tell u in words, how happy i m 2 see 1 more, an ardent fan of mishal +  D.S.P + viplav. πŸ‘πŸ˜³ u love mishal, that' evident from ur words. BUT, DSP will , VERY SOON, take u in his own world as he did 6 years back. and it from that time, the love 4 dsp within me , is creating a havoc everyday. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳