Nadheswaram

Anyone want to go shopping? IO only - Page 8

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

One fine night, an obviously crazy- and a little bit tipsy- bunch of girls sat in a room, basically discussing god knows what. Their thoughts were clouded with dreams of luxury for some and accomplishing one's dream guy for another. Essential, the night was the norm- yet one fine detail was now the heart of discussion. After all, everyone's favourite, Vizzy, had her birthday the next day.

Chanel: It Vizzy's birthday. It your birthday. Your gonna spend you money...hopefully on me though!

Amy: That's it. No more drinks for you. 

Shivu: But hey, girl got a point. What do you want for your birthday Vizzy?

Vizzy: What do you think? Ian Somerhalder. Duh.

Chanel: Damnit! I didn't get that. I got you socks instead! They're cute you know.

Vizzy: I'm honoured. *rolls eyes*

Krish: Wait a second. I have the answer to your birthday dreams gorgeous!

Shivu: Babe, Vizzy's wanted to be the Nina Dobrev to the Ian Somerhalder for as long as I've known her. But lets be real...

Krish: And I think I can do exactly that! I bought this drink the other day and the shopkeeper says that if you think about the person you want to be then you become that person- well you look like them anyway!

Amy: Ha. Rubbish.

Vizzy: IM READY TO take the chances! My dreams are a drink away.

Chanel: Give me a drink that will make Zac Efron MINE!

Shivu: Well what have we got to lose- give the girl the drink.

Edited by flirtatious. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail

And so the to-be birthday girl had a shot of the mysterious drink. Its red-ish complexion instigated a creepy feeling, yet believe it or not- the effects were more surprising than one could ever imagine. A few seconds after the drink had been consumed Vizzy's dark eyes and specific features transformed into that of Nina Dobrev's!

The shock was real. The girls were gobsmacked. The drink had worked.

Chanel: Either Im really drunk or this is actually happening.

Vizzy: I...I...I..uhhh

Amy: WHAT IS HAPPENING!

Krish: I am a magician. Its official.

Shivu: Guys wait! Ian's twitter just posted that he is at a TVD cast dinner! I tracked the tweets location and turns out in a restraint half an hour away. You know the one that's near a lake, its secluded so its perfect for celebs.

Chanel: Well we don't call you a stalker for no reason

Krish: OMG! It also says he misses Nina. That means she's not there. Vizzy, you can go there and be Nina Dobrav without any issues. This is legendary!

Vizzy: IM GOING!  This is going to be so great.

Amy: Well why not. I reckon we should go.

Chanel: Like hell I'm missing this shit.

And so the girl's were off in their search for Somerhalder. If this wasn't crazy then god knows what was. Yet the rest of the girls saw Vizzy greeting the TVD cast, and not to mention Ian, they were squealing with excitement. 

Chanel: I'm just waiting for her to stand there frozen!

Of course, Chanel was right in this instance. As soon as Vizzy saw Ian she stood there in awe, her reaction completely obvious. Fortunately she soon composed herself and give Ian a friendly hug (obviously she wanted to much more than be friendly but well, the situation stopped her)

Ian: Nina! Looking wonderful as ever!

Vizzy (who now looks like Nina): Thanks Ian! How's everything going?

Ian: Well me and Nikki are now married, that's one thing. Better not forget that...

Vizzy: Ha! Of-course. Sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding.

Ian: Im glad you're here though, TVD is not the same without you.

Vizzy: Yeh. Well Im not the same without TVD either.

Ian: Let's go for a walf hey!

Vizzy: YES!  *obviously her eagerness became a little too apparent, so she covered it up with a subtle reply *

So of Ian and our very own Vizzy went, on a walk around the lake near the restaurant. The talked and talked and well- kept on talking. The girls were skilfully spying on the couple- and essentially thinking; was this seriously happening?

Ian: You seem so much like your real self today Nina

Vizzy: Things are different when your ex moves on

Ian: Huh?

Vizzy: Sorry. To straight forward, I know!

Ian: No. I mean I guess your not wrong. Things have changed.

Vizzy: Nikki's sweet.

Ian: Nikki's...nice.

Vizzy: Nice? I sense so much love

Ian: You know our relationship's all talk Nina.

At this point Vizzy is basically screeching- I KNEW IT IN HER HEAD! In her excitement though she bumped into a bush of orchids. Little did Vizzy know though that much like prevain was a curse for vampires, orchids was the cure to the drink that turned Vizzy into Nina Dobrev!

Slowly, Vizzy watched in horror- and Ian in complete confusion (the poor guy) as she turned to her original self. The other girls also helplessly looked at Vizzy as she became cred from the drink- though, lets be honest, a few of them were tempted to laugh.

However before anything else could be said then quickly ran to Vizzy and Ian Somerhalder's location, swiftly grabbing her and well- running off.

And as quick as that they had left, leaving behind an outrageously confused star-cast of TVD.

But hey? Vizzy's perfect birthday has truly been- well perfect.

flirtatious. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flirtatious.

And so the to-be birthday girl had a shot of the mysterious drink.Its red-ish complexion instigated a creepy feeling, yet believe it or not- the effects were more surprising than one could ever imagine. A few seconds after the drink had been consumed Vizzy's dark eyes and specific features transformed into that of Nina Dobrev's!

The shock was real. The girls were gobsmacked. The drink had worked.

Chanel: Either Im really drunk or this is actually happening.

Vizzy: I...I...I..uhhh

Amy: WHAT IS HAPPENING!

Krish: I am a magician. Its official.

Shivu: Guys wait! Ian's twitter just posted that he is at a TVD cast dinner! I tracked the tweets location and turns out in a restraint half an hour away. You know the one that's near a lake, its secluded so its perfect for celebs.

Chanel: Well we don't call you a stalker for no reason

Krish: OMG! It also says he misses Nina. That means she's not there. Vizzy, you can go there and be Nina Dobrav without any issues. This is legendary!

Vizzy: IM GOING!  This is going to be so great.

Amy: Well why not. I reckon we should go.

Chanel: Like hell I'm missing this shit.

And so the girl's were off in their search for Somerhalder. If this wasn't crazy then god knows what was. Yet the rest of the girls saw Vizzy greeting the TVD cast, and not to mention Ian, they were squealing with excitement. 

Chanel: I'm just waiting for her to stand there frozen!

Of course, Chanel was right {<< had to make that bold ;) } in this instance. As soon as Vizzy saw Ian she stood there in awe, her reaction completely obvious. Fortunately she soon composed herself and give Ian a friendly hug (obviously she wanted to much more than be friendly but well, the situation stopped her)

Let the magic- that will hopefully not get the girls arrested for several things- truly begin.

Ian: Nina! Looking wonderful as ever!

Vizzy (who now looks like Nina): Thanks Ian! How's everything going?

Ian: Well me and Nikki are now married, that's one thing. Better not forget that...

Vizzy: Ha! Of-course. Sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding.

Ian: Im glad you're here though, TVD is not the same without you.

Vizzy: Yeh. Well Im not the same without TVD either.

Ian: Let's go for a walk hey! The lake looks amazing. 

Vizzy: YES. LETS GO! NOW! Who needs food anyway!  

*obviously her eagerness became a little too apparent, so she covered it up with a subtle reply *

So of Ian and our very own Vizzy went, on a walk around the lake near the restaurant. The talked and talked and well- kept on talking. The girls were skilfully spying on the couple- and essentially thinking; was this seriously happening?

Ian: You seem so much like your real self today Nina

Vizzy: Things are different when your ex moves on. 

(as you can see Vizzy is all about Ian and Nina being together...and urmm, who isn't?)

Ian: Huh?

Vizzy: Sorry. To straight forward, I know!

Ian: No. I mean I guess your not wrong. Things have changed.

Vizzy: How's the married life?

Ian: Nikki's...nice.

Vizzy: Nice? I sense so much love...*note sarcasm- its obvious*

Ian: You know our relationship's all talk Nina.

At this point Vizzy is basically screeching- I KNEW IT IN HER HEAD! In her excitement though she bumped into a bush of orchids. Little did Vizzy know though that much like prevain was a curse for vampires;

orchids was the cure to the drink that turned Vizzy into Nina Dobrev!

Slowly, Vizzy watched in horror- and Ian in complete confusion (the poor guy) as she turned to her original self. The other girls also helplessly looked at Vizzy as she became cred from the drink- though, lets be honest, a few of them were tempted to laugh.

However before anything else could be said then quickly ran to Vizzy and Ian Somerhalder's location, swiftly grabbing her and well- running off.

And as quick as that they had left, leaving behind an outrageously confused star-cast of TVD.

But hey? Vizzy's perfect birthday has truly been- well perfect.

flirtatious. thumbnail

Otakugirl-Debo

Hey Viz Happy Birthday..many many happy returns of the day..may GOD always bless you..have a wonderful life ahead and enjoy the day with you family and friends..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Preternatural

A Very Happy Birthday Viz! God bless you and fulfill your wishes and dreams! Have wonderful day with your loved ones.. enjoying.. Cheers buddy.. πŸ˜Š

Yagyaseni

Wish you a very happy birthday, Viz. May you have a wonderful life just life your creations and may your life be filled with vibrance and joy. May God bless you.

Love,
Yagya

Yuvika_15

Happy Birthday VizπŸ€—

Hope u have a rocking day hun! Enjoy urself and save me some cakeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Best wishes
Yuvika

.oblivion.

Happy Birthday Vizzuu! *virtual hug*
I'm really glad that I met you on the CC and we hit the right chord and become friends *happy tears*
I really don't know what else to say. *sheepish smile* Hope you like the stuff I made for you! 
Have a great year ahead and I love you Lil πŸ€—

illuminated. 

Hey hey!

It's been sooo long since I last spoke to you, so we need to work on that. ALSO, our CC times were the best, you and I, we were super awesome! πŸ˜ƒ And then the IPKKND times too - going crazy and fangirling over ArHi was the best memory I've got with you, so thankyouuu! πŸ€— You're gem of a person, so please remain that way, helpful and awesome as usual! πŸ€—πŸ€—

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYY!

Love,
Saraa

Abhinaya08 

Vizzz <33 Happy birthdayyy! πŸ€— Aaah I guess I am even more excited about your birthday than you are because right now I'm all y'know jumping while writing thisπŸ˜† I guess its because it is you :'D You are one person who is super special to me (I'm sure you know) and I always wish all happiness for you <3 Remember our epic meeting ? πŸ˜† Feels just like yesterday β€οΈ Umm so anyways, before I get carried awayπŸ˜›, here's wishing you a very happy birthday once again and I hope all your dreams and wishes come true! Lots of love Viz :*

Love,
Abhi

BornThisWay 

Happy Birthday, Viz! πŸ€—
May you have an amazing year, especially since you're without Maths now πŸ˜†
I'm glad you're my co-captain & thanks for bearing with my troublesome questions all the time. πŸ˜³
Love you, Twino! β€οΈ

hodan1987 

Viz,
Today, on your birthday, I wish you the warmest love and happiness. May all of your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!

~Hodan

debasree04 

Happy birthday Viz πŸ₯³
Many many happy returns of the day! πŸ˜ƒ

BabbaR_SheR

Many many happy returns of the day vizzy...Happy burthdayπŸ˜ƒ...may you get all the happiness in your life ahead...have a wonderful birthday with your family and friends...stay alwayz blessed...and keep spamming🀣

Loadsaa love😳

Reet

_Meena_

Hey Viz! It's been great talking to you, buddy! The discussions we have in the chat club are amazing and fun as always. I always love your posts about the show, the 100 and how you are addicted to it. πŸ˜› I hope you have a great and a healthy birthday, girl! 

.SilentPrincess.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Viz!!! πŸ€—I hope you have an amazing day with your near and dear one... with lots of love, laughter and smiles. I wish you a day full of love and happiness, and i hope everyday onwards will be as special as this one. You're one of my closestsnfriends on IF...and it has been a delight.. you're one amazing person.. always happy.. smiling.. caring... and veryy energetic.. but that only adds to your awesomeness the same πŸ˜† Once again...Happy Birthdayy Viz!! πŸ€—

Almas.

May ur special day...
Surrounded wid happiness,
Filled wid laughter,
Wrapped wid pleasure,
Brightened wid fun,
Blessed wid love,
Remembered wid joy,
...and enriched wid hopes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIZ

Ps: this is indeed a special day. Coz I'm getting married today;)

Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

flirtatious. thumbnail

.oblivion.

BornThisWay

debasree04

_Meena__

flirtatious. thumbnail

.oblivion.

BornThisWay

debasree04

_Meena__

flirtatious. thumbnail
I AM NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN I REAKIN HATE COLOUR CODING THREADS OMG I DIED F*L.
Amanat thumbnail
I-F NOOO!!!! 😭 😭 😭
Amanat thumbnail

.oblivion.

BornThisWay

debasree04

_Meena__