Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Namma Kannan kooda inga irundha ratham koduthu Rajaram annana kapathirupangale

Namma kudumbathla yarukkum O-ve blood kidaiyadhu
🤣
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
4 Men in Bhumika's life..her love interest Prabha...She s Saravanan's love interest..Mannagetta Mapilai who tied thali n she throwed back..Kannan ..nt actually a real Kannan..Comedy Kannan for nw..but he may be r real Villan later I thnk..🤣
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I really like Saravanan n Bhumika's pair ❤️
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I really like Saravanan n Bhumika's pair ❤️

Really? 😲 Why? 😊
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

Really?😲Why?😊

I really like friendship turned love stories 😳
Satya.T thumbnail
So actually Prabha has a girlfriend?
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Satya.T

So actually Prabha has a girlfriend?

No he requested his friend to pretend as his girl friend so that Bhumika can forget abt him n thnk abt Saravanan..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Avanthika s back to square one..Are they planning to make Kannan n Bhumika pair? Oh no..I m interested oly in Saravanan n Bhumika..
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Avanthika s back to square one..Are they planning to make Kannan n Bhumika pair? Oh no..I m interested oly in Saravanan n Bhumika..

It seems like they are trying to make Prabha and Bhumika a pair (because of how Krishnan spoke to Saravanan)...all in all, it looks like there will be a lot of unnecessary conflict in Uma's family because of the Sara-Bhu-Prabha-Kannan love matter + Eshwari and Krishnan's horrible ideas. 

I hope the brothers don't separate. 😔

Btw, why do all tamil serials show parents as emotional blackmailers? Krishnan was shown to be a fair and loving dad to 3 out of the 4 of his sons since the beginning of the show...so it doesn't really make sense that he would make Saravanan give up his love because of whatever Avantika or Eshwari (or whoever else said or did) and lie to Uma or Rajaram. 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

It seems like they are trying to make Prabha and Bhumika a pair (because of how Krishnan spoke to Saravanan)...all in all, it looks like there will be a lot of unnecessary conflict in Uma's family because of the Sara-Bhu-Prabha-Kannan love matter + Eshwari and Krishnan's horrible ideas.

I hope the brothers don't separate.😔

Btw, why do all tamil serials show parents as emotional blackmailers? Krishnan was shown to be a fair and loving dad to 3 out of the 4 of his sons since the beginning of the show...so it doesn't really make sense that he would make Saravanan give up his love because of whatever Avantika or Eshwari (or whoever else said or did) and lie to Uma or Rajaram.

not only here even in Hindi soaps parents are shown like that...I ve nothing to say but if Saravan n Bhumika didn't end up together...ll def quit watching ...already started skipping episodes 🥱