Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pooji145

omg i am totally shock...i am just cry now after read ur story...hamari hasane wali sanju itane dhuck se gujri hai i cant belive it...

😭 πŸ€—
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aley baba loo mat... you are bold and beautiful naa... Bold and beautiful dpesn;t shades tears πŸ˜Š...
how many bad thing happened in our life, but still life goes on and kya pata... kab khusiyan for se gale laga le... don't worry... hum sab hain naa...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
u just be like our blockbaster sanju baba...⭐️
honeybees22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

Aley baba loo mat... you are bold and beautiful naa... Bold and beautiful dpesn;t shades tears πŸ˜Š...
how many bad thing happened in our life, but still life goes on and kya pata... kab khusiyan for se gale laga le... don't worry... hum sab hain naa...
πŸ€—
u just be like our blockbaster sanju baba...⭐️

i agree with RI πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— we love our blockbuster sanju😳
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: honeybees22

i agree with RI πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— we love our blockbuster sanju😳

yes... we love our β­οΈ sanju... not any πŸ˜­ sanju... And always will prefer to get πŸ˜ƒ sanju...
Hope u understand... sanju baba...πŸ˜†
Edited by ifians - 9 years ago
Anna1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjinimala

Thanks darling!
Dont be sad baba!
I do have a beautiful man in my life
You'll soon come to know who that person is
You'll be shocked! Destiny played really well with me.
Stay tuned babe

Really???πŸ˜›
wow I am so so happyπŸ˜ƒ
I will wait
koun hai woh lucky boy😲😲
u always shocked everyone
love uπŸ€—

pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res unres

Dear Sanji ...am not reviewing this ...as it cant be ...

u r truely Bold n Beautiful ...no doubt about it ...

it is sad when heart breaks...it destorys one completely ...it feels like the most fav person is continuously stabbing ur entire being... most brutally and u r bleeding internally ...n blood is not coming out ...nobody can see it ...

it deepens whn the person shows u his real face...his  real intentions ...

a sense of utter disgrace humiliation and abundance just tear ur soul into pieces ...

not everybody can get over such torment ...trauma and humiliation ...

but few like u emerge out of this to a new strong and better human being in every sense ...

one starts to understand what is love actually ... Love is there where there is mutual respect trust and commitment ...if any one is out ...it is not love then ...

what i felt Sanji like many  of us u loved that special person with ur entire soul with ur evry single fiber ...u were just seventeen then ...u poured ur all devotion to him ...u liked his everything and kept on liking more n more ...it happens when we r in love ...we become blind sometimes

reading ur own story i felt (i might be wrong ) he was never that much devoted to you like u ...u overlooked it drowning in ur love ...

don take me otherwise Sanji ...actually whenevr i hear or read this kinda shattering stuffs i always try to analyze n reanalyze it... i even googled on some special kind of behaviour and treatment of men and surprisingly i found out some facts ...All girls shoud know this ...

i was surprised to knw that every 3 out of ten men is a psychopath ...

the symptoms that u r in a trap of a psychopath are ...:

1. he wll behave n treat u in that exact manner as u dream to have from a man and targets that girl only who is a great giver in nature
2. he wll cut of all the support systems from ur life like friends family slowly
3. once u the target is totally drowned in him then he wll loose his interest in u n abandon u like a trash n move to another target
4. he wll lie left n right and keep  u  in confusion

there r lots of other symptoms which i can not recall but the thing is ...why men ditch girls who have beautiful hearts ...why good golden hearts r always broken ???😭

anyways am too much blabbering and i think am not being able to make u understand ...and plzz don mind ...whatever i told here is just what i felt ...

and Sanji dear i love ur Gundi mode ... be always happy n vibrant ... by now  am sure that u know who really matters in ur life ...and I LOVE YOU πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by pampz - 9 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pampz

res unres

Dear Sanji ...am not reviewing this ...as it cant be ...

u r truely Bold n Beautiful ...no doubt about it ...

it is sad when heart breaks...it destorys one completely ...it feels like the most fav person is continuously stabbing ur entire being... most brutally and u r bleeding internally ...n blood is not coming out ...nobody can see it ...

it deepens whn the person shows u his real face...his real intentions ...

a sense of utter disgrace humiliation and abundance just tear ur soul into pieces ...

not everybody can get over such torment ...trauma and humiliation ...

but few like u emerge out of this to a new strong and better human being in every sense ...

one starts to understand what is love actually ... Love is there where there is mutual respect trust and commitment ...if any one is out ...it is not love then ...

what i felt Sanji like many of us u loved that special person with ur entire soul with ur evry single fiber ...u were just seventeen then ...u poured ur all devotion to him ...u liked his everything and kept on liking more n more ...it happens when we r in love ...we become blind sometimes

reading ur own story i felt (i might be wrong ) he was never that much devoted to you like u ...u overlooked it drowning in ur love ...

don take me otherwise Sanji ...actually whenevr i hear or read this kinda shattering stuffs i always try to analyze n reanalyze it... i even googled on some special kind of behaviour and treatment of men and surprisingly i found out some facts ...All girls shoud know this ...

i was surprised to knw that every 3 out of ten men is a psychopath ...

the symptoms that u r in a trap of a psychopath are ...:

1. he wll behave n treat u in that exact manner as u dream to have from a man and targets that girl only who is a great giver in nature
2. he wll cut of all the support systems from ur life like friends family slowly
3. once u the target is totally drowned in him then he wll loose his interest in u n abandon u like a trash n move to another target
4. he wll lie left n right and keep u in confusion

there r lots of other symptoms which i can not recall but the thing is ...why men ditch girls who have beautiful hearts ...why good golden hearts r always broken ???😭

anyways am too much blabbering and i think am not being able to make u understand ...and plzz don mind ...whatever i told here is just what i felt ...

and Sanji dear i love ur Gundi mode ... be always happy n vibrant ... by now am sure that u know who really matters in ur life ...and I LOVE YOU πŸ˜ƒ

Wow pampz!
Thanks darling I know you guyz care for me
I loved whatever message you were trying to convey
I appreciate it very much
Whatever you wrote I kept on reading over and over again..it did make sense
I'll be back in my Gundi Mode soon πŸ˜‰
I love you too baba!
πŸ€—
Sanjh30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

yes... we love our⭐️sanju... not any😭sanju... And always will prefer to getπŸ˜ƒsanju...
Hope u understand... sanju baba...πŸ˜†

I love you girls so so much!
True yaar life do goes on..
You are so sweet ria..your each and every word touched my heart and soul deeply
Hina..a big hug to you darling πŸ€—
I love you all mwaah mwaah mwaah!
ayazzzpariiiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it's vry vry emotional,heart touching,marvelous update sanju!!
after reading this update i'm crying😭😭
bs eta bolungi love u sooo much β€οΈβ€οΈ
you r really a sweet person πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Precap:

Hum se daaman chudakar kiyu chal diye Rajeev!
gum se mujhko milakar kiyu chal diye?
dhokha khaai hun aaj paheli baar mayney
magar apni bewfaai se tum ghayal kar ke kiyu chal diye?
Kehta tha jo khud ko sahaara meri zindgi ka,
aaj wo haathon se, mera haath chudakar kiyu chal diye?
na jaane kis gunaah ki saza mili hai aaj mujhko,
ki khuli hai aankhen meri, or wo qafan pehnakar chal diye.
Bye sanju keh kar jab wo chal diye, us din inn ankho ne haseen khwab kho diye,Gam ye nahi ki wo mujhe chhod gaye,Dard to tab hua jab bye kehte-kehte wo khud Ro diye! 😭

Emotional parts coming up soon from the pages of my diary.
Get some tissues to cry with me...it will be really hard but I'll write it down for you guys.