Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
yay first one to comment whoop whoop.
roshuuu really loved chapter 5 and it was a little longer which made me happy... as usual loved the update... so it was jagat though loved his and manyata scene and this line just made me laugh
Manyata: I feel soo bad for Jay. i wonder how she survives with a workaholic.
Jagat: She survives with me just like how everyone survives with a brat like you

also the way uday says that he is going to annoy his fiance was really cool and the bit that made me laugh was when vijay says
Vijay: you're so chudail types Uday.  lol i could actually imagine vijay say that
lastly this line of uday just made me laugh when manyata was cursing him in front of j and other Uday: i know you feel like having me baby but please, we aint alone, kuch toh sharam kro... too gd roshu and finally the dance it was awesome could actually imagine manveer dancing...
oh and i how could i miss the bit where uday put his hands around manyata waist and the technique manyata uses to remove his hands around her waist but instead she got lost into uday that both were about to end up kissing but manyata came back to reality before doing that... to gd rosh really loved it do update next part soon and im thanking u for the pm in advance

Edited by preya_radev - 9 years ago
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Manyata falling for Uday
really happy wid tht
do cont soon
thnx for the pm
LazyBing thumbnail
Firstly, I'm sorry for reading it so late- I've been quite inactive in this forum for a few days and just read the PM now 😊
I loved it to the core. UV knows M from top to bottom.. Hoe easily he makes her angry 😆
Ok so we were getting worried unnecessarily; it was only jagat. I'm liking his character here more than in the show 🥱 this one is so lively and naughty and I guess he plays a big part in the story ?
So UV is still obsessed with himself here that he thinks that as he is the yuvraj UV Singh he can trap any girl but M is the same right 😉
The guests convo was hilarious. Uday is just too much 😆
Omg I neverr imagined a M like this. 😲 wow I'm loving her here 😳
I knew that uday won't let her go so easily after what M did 😳
So finally manveer has a calm and warm convo. 😳

Wow the dance !! 😳 manyata started having feeling for him then? 😃

Continue soon 😛
angleroops thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey roshni 
the update was 10 on 10
i am in love with ur story
omg manveer are too much
why uday is hiding about their roka
but fire is on both side
manveer are very happening and funny in your story
and thats what i like the most
plsss update soon
thanks for pm
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preya_radev

yay first one to comment whoop whoop.
roshuuu really loved chapter 5 and it was a little longer which made me happy... as usual loved the update... so it was jagat though loved his and manyata scene and this line just made me laugh
Manyata: I feel soo bad for Jay. i wonder how she survives with a workaholic.
Jagat: She survives with me just like how everyone survives with a brat like you

also the way uday says that he is going to annoy his fiance was really cool and the bit that made me laugh was when vijay says
Vijay: you're so chudail types Uday. lol i could actually imagine vijay say that
lastly this line of uday just made me laugh when manyata was cursing him in front of j and other Uday: i know you feel like having me baby but please, we aint alone, kuch toh sharam kro... too gd roshu and finally the dance it was awesome could actually imagine manveer dancing...
oh and i how could i miss the bit where uday put his hands around manyata waist and the technique manyata uses to remove his hands around her waist but instead she got lost into uday that both were about to end up kissing but manyata came back to reality before doing that... to gd rosh really loved it do update next part soon and im thanking u for the pm in advance

haha yup you're the first one [:D/]
Awwe im glad that made you happy and that you liked the update.
Thank you sooo much for this lovely comment.
It really means alot.
Good that you enjoyed manyata-jagat scene.
Many thought its going to be someone who will come between manveer but it was jagat 😃
Awwe im happy you liked that part.
Lol vijay's one liners are suppose to make other's life.
He said something similar to this in the show so i wrote this.
Seriously thank you soo much.
Lol i hope im able to entertain you in future also with my updates.
Keep enjoying them.
You're welcome but no need to thank me.
I will update today

roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfection

Manyata falling for Uday
really happy wid tht
do cont soon
thnx for the pm

lol yup Manyata is falling for her prince charming 😉
No one can resist him now, can they
It'll happen so soon that she wont even realise when she fell in love 😃
Glad you're happy.
I will update today.
No need to thank me. Its my duty 😊
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

nice..👍🏼

Thank you 😊
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hande

nice update sooon

Thank you 😊
Will be updating today
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashvikian_AK

Firstly, I'm sorry for reading it so late- I've been quite inactive in this forum for a few days and just read the PM now 😊
I loved it to the core. UV knows M from top to bottom.. Hoe easily he makes her angry 😆
Ok so we were getting worried unnecessarily; it was only jagat. I'm liking his character here more than in the show 🥱 this one is so lively and naughty and I guess he plays a big part in the story ?
So UV is still obsessed with himself here that he thinks that as he is the yuvraj UV Singh he can trap any girl but M is the same right 😉
The guests convo was hilarious. Uday is just too much 😆
Omg I neverr imagined a M like this. 😲 wow I'm loving her here 😳
I knew that uday won't let her go so easily after what M did 😳
So finally manveer has a calm and warm convo. 😳

Wow the dance !! 😳 manyata started having feeling for him then? 😃

Continue soon 😛

Its okay, you dont have to apologise, i can understand 😊
Awwee thank you so much for the sweet comment 😳
Im glad you loved it
Haha he sure does know his princess
Lol its his fav job to make her angry 😆
Hehe thats why i left a cliffhanger to confuse everyone into thinking maybe its a new entry who will come between manveer.
I thought his character in the show was wasted. He had more potential and could be put to alot of use
That's why made him like this in my ff.
Hes Cupid between manveer 😉 so Yup he plays a big part
Lol yup Uday is self obsessed and really confident but then his princess is no less.
Shes the same 😉
I wanted to make M abit naughty and bold also, different from the show
Couldnt imagine her like this either but thought to give it a try.
Ofcourse he wouldnt let her get away so easily.
She willingly went close to him so he should take advantage na
They will share many warm convo's but will be fighting throughout also 😆
Yup she has started falling for him.
She feels connected to him
I will be updating today
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angleroops

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">hey roshni</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">the update was 10 on 10</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">i am in love with ur story</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">omg manveer are too much</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">why uday is hiding about their roka</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">but fire is on both side</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">manveer are very happening and funny in your story
and thats what i like the most</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">plsss update soon</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0033">thanks for pm</font>

Hey 😊
Awwee thank you sooo much
Means alot
Im glad you love it.
Lol they sure are too much
Hes hiding abt it because he doesnt want her to make a fuss and take the wrong decision
He has feelings for her so he wouldnt want her to reject him
Yup fore is on both sides 😳
Lol im happy you like them in my ff
I will update soon
No need to thank me, its my duty.
But you're welcome