Main Naa Bhoolungi Written Update August 14, 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Am I really back?!! Yes. ðŸ˜† Here's the non-ink wasting version of the episode. ðŸ˜†

The Guptas are worried. Avinash calls Shikha who cries some more. Aditya comes in and takes Shikha with him to a resort. The Guptas decide to do something and Avinash says to talk to Mahanto. The Jagannaths are also worried when Amrit Seth comes in. Amrit reveals all and his real face. Mahanto is angry, but Sunaina convinces him and they agree to help find Madhu. Meanwhile, Shikha and Madhu face-off with Madhu holding a gun to Manav's head. Shikha manages to get Manav from Madhu and reaches Aditya who takes Manav and walks over to Madhu revealing his real face. Madhu takes Manav away and Aditya and Shikha face-off. The 2 gloat as Shikha realizes her folly. Madhu says to kill her.

Precap: Madhu is ready to kill Manav, but Shikha promises to do whatever they want. She lies down in the grave and Aditya starts throwing dirt on her.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Wow! It was that bad haan? 😆 Glad I skipped this one 😆 I can only imagine the grave drama tmrw.. Maybe Neeraj shows up to finally save her one last time 😳 😛
i want neeraj to shw up there is a video somewhere saying hoga mnb ka happy ending but i aint able to play it
thanks shreya for brief WU.   less said the better.  what a waste of an episode.   
one more episode to go and in 20 or so minutes so much to wind up!!   

the way it is going, when the screen is about to freeze, neeraj will come and stand next to shikha & manav.    then left to our imagination
@ Jahnnavi: Neeraj as the saviour? I doubt it. He'll be shown at the last second like Ms.S.K.
Lol u guys 😃 Why don't they just play an old clip of Neeraj's where he's shown smiling.. And FREEEZE.. The end.. Lmao 🤣 🤣Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
^ How about just playing that clip when he kisses Manav on the head 2 days ago? ðŸ¤£