(JOURNEY OF A WIFE -Bk 6) I'LL LOVE U TILL THE END!!! Imp NOTE- pg 91 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by saakhi01

Ok as far as i understand, uday's past has made a reentry in his present with some result 😉  A 6 year-old RESULT😉!!!  Yep - u understand perfectly👏. of his kartoots 😆 Well - he had a colourful past .. it had to catch up with him someday😉.  N now manyata has to deal with this... ... and the poor girl is pregnant too.

Bring it on navi..😉  Yep - wish me luck😉! 
Awesome update!! 😳
But wait..what? Last book?? :O
Amazing love the update , it was nice reading from udays point of view , loved the understanding and bond between mayata and uday , love the last part I'll love you till the end it was so cute.
Can't wait until the next update , you're the best !
Originally posted by Ashish.Addict

"WOW"
it is all that could come out of my speechless mouth.
Awww - thank u 🤗 .
this is was so... umm... no cant explain
this prologue is so captivating, interesting, a definite page turner (though there are no pages and even there isn't anything ahead but I wished i could read more and more of it so...) and i can definitely say "A New York Bestseller" Thanks for all the lovely compliments Sanju ... "A NEW YORK BEST-SELLER" - I highly doubt though😆!
It was perfect!! 
Keep giving such beautiful updates!!! Will do my very best to do so😳.
i really wish that you continue ahead, but i know how hard it is. I cant even manage giving regular updates and you managed posting 6 books with regular updates! So - now u know how insane I am😉. so hats off. So I will not force you :P Thanks - it's time I retired (I tell u😆)
and as they every legendary thing one or the  day has to end... Correct!
i will always remember and cherish this legendary series of books! Sanju - you're making me cry now😭.
P.S. Sorry for the long comment I'm not sorry - I loved it❤️. , and thanks for regularly commenting on my every updating You're welcome😃, in spite of knowing that the update sucked to the core  That's not true ... someone (ANDY) told me recently: "The READER knows best😳" , and as a reader I enjoyed every 1 of your updates, thus I said it in my comments. And a tiny piece of advice to you ... Build up your self-confidence, because if u don't have it in yourself - no-one else would. (sermon over😉)
Originally posted by andy.a

Hi navi!!!!😃😃  Hey Andy😃

first to comment!!!  Andy - darling - honey - Angel ... u are ALWAYS first😉!

Wow - I can see how happy you are😆!!! Can just imagine how much stalking u did to get poll-position😉!!
Congrats on bk 6!!!😳  Thank u sooo much 🤗 .

Finally after years, you tell there is bk 6!!! 😃He he he. Not years - MONTHS😉! Even though I asked you some, say, 1456578390 times about bk 6, U were counting😲?  you did not breathe a word!!!  why the suspence navi???Shocked  It was fun ... and don't think I don't know about your little mission with Suhaan😉!!!  Then I would have asked you the name of bk 6 some, 5000000 times, Again ... U COUNTED😲???  and I am glad you did make me find out the name!! I sent u on a SEARCH mission😆.  love giving me puzzles na, he h hee... 😉 U said it - I love it immensely😳.

My spamming worked, I nearly slept refreshing the dek page 5 times every minute for 30 agonising minutes!! Oh my😲!!!!  U refreshed the page 150 times?  Man - u got tons of patience (I tell u😆).  And when you posted it I stood ideal for 3 minutes hoping to res  after the prologue, then I lost my patience and resed😆😉 No problem ... THIS WAY I get 2 comments out of u😈.

Hope you don't mind, he he he😳 Not at all .

Congrats on bk 6 once again!! Thanks Andy😃.  And hope  we get bk 7 too, after all it's a great number na!!!  What's so special about "7"😕?

Originally posted by ...anju...

CONGRATS NAVI FOR BOOK 6  Thanx Anju 🤗 .

Book is full of suspence. Yep - trying to keep my readers hooked till the end😉.
Read some new names. There are a few new characters😃.
Hope d upcomming chapters will reveal d suspence.  Should be from Ch2 onwards.
I am very much thrilled to read chapter one. Awww😳.
Plz update soon.  Next Saturday😳.
Hope u r doing fine.  I am ... and hope u are also😊. 
Originally posted by harika04angel

awesome😊

Thank you 🤗 .
Originally posted by ...navina...

Edited by -K.Kapoor- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by _Annesha_

Hey Navina jiji  Hi Anni.
thanks for the pm  You're welcome😳!

OMG the prologue was
well I can't really find a
perfect word for it
wait i got
DHAMAKEDAR  Really😲?? Awwwn thank you 🤗 .

I kinna guessed a little
what happened between Manveer  Yep - I'm sure u figured it out.

But what about Jai  She's not featured much in this book ... but will be there in parts😳.

seriously I cannot wait for the next part  Will post it next SAturday😉.

Loved the comment Anni - thank u so much 🤗 .

Originally posted by ParusDivs

Congrats for the 6th Book... 👏👏👏  Thank u Divya 🤗 😃! I wish it never ends   Aww - that's so sweet ... but poor little me needs a retirement😆.

Lots of love form me     

Sooo thoughtful  - ...

ManVeer Jai Ho!!!!!! 

Amen😉!!!!