•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Is that was end tonight ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ I will really miss them.
ya it was the end of it yesterday. 
They gave a good message at the end ðŸ˜Š
Hi Vildu,
yes.  Sanskaar has come to an end.  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by jsrkfan

ya it was the end of it yesterday. 
They gave a good message at the end ðŸ˜Š
Yes it was beautiful ep.
😭
Originally posted by banuprasa

Hi Vildu,
yes.  Sanskaar has come to an end.  CryCryCry
Hi dear,
I will miss them 😭
Will miss Jai and Dhara...
Though they ended the story abruptly, think chandrika and jiten bhai, Hitesh kumar didnt get a proper ending. There could have been more to it. Seven month of Dhara and Jai was pulled a lot. ie Deepika story that ate a lot of time. So no such story.
I still haven't watched the epi but it's too bad if they didn't give a proper ending to all the loose threads/tracks...
Originally posted by RSKS

Will miss Jai and Dhara...
Though they ended the story abruptly, think chandrika and jiten bhai, Hitesh kumar didnt get a proper ending. There could have been more to it. Seven month of Dhara and Jai was pulled a lot. ie Deepika story that ate a lot of time. So no such story.
I agree but they wanted end since they haved low trps, and new serial coming to. But I wanted more Jai and Dhara to watch.
Originally posted by Parm.

I still haven't watched the epi but it's too bad if they didn't give a proper ending to all the loose threads/tracks...
They got arrest them all in same time. Avni decide to go inblife without Hitesh, in the end they pray. And that man whom always help to Dhara and Jai talks about their family and that is end.