Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|EHMMBH|Bhawara Mann|VIRMAN FF||part 15 sneak peek||pg 64 - Page 7

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Syed695

Nice Update..! Promises are made to broken and waiting fir that first dhamaka in their relation...and Maanvi;s reaction to it...Waiting for next n thanks for the PM!

thnks will try to update soon nt sure wen...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: richa002

Loved their flashback...
They were so caring md loving for each other...
This concept is different...i really loved itt...
Loved their last convo...
Update soon...nd thanxx for pm

thnks ...
nxt update nt sure wen...
prathe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hangok

it was a nice flasbask
cant believe it that they are now separeted...

nice part
thanks for pm

thnks will try to update soon nt sure wen
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome 
loved the update
plz cont soon
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why yu dodnt pm me this one haan ...
this is sooo damn awesome ya virman separate after marriage coz virat loves maya and the new world of his ...
waiting to know virat's pov ...
do pm me nd pls update sooon
prathe thumbnail

Chapter 3

Finally the time had come to bid adieu ...

Virat was one side  happy that he was gng to enter a new phase in his career which will act as a booster for his career and on the other side manvi was happy that virat will nw bcome a famous  singer which he had always dreamt of...but the saddest part was that they are gng to miss each others presence in their lives though it was just a matter of few months...still it was difficult as nw thy have to learn to live,adjust, and take decisions  without each other's help... no one to rectify their mistakes ...

V:manvi take care of yourself and yes I will u every day and if at all there is any problem tell me and I will lve everythg and come bck...

M:ok I got it virat nw dnt wry abt me instead nw I wnt u to focus on u r wrk...u are gng to new place...new ppl new experiences...I just wnt u to enjoy ur wrk and just rock over there...

V:ok ok manvi but still I will miss u a lot...

M:me too virat...ok enough of this drama nw just go and dnt wrry abt me I will be fine and yes I will call u everyday...

Finally virat reached his destination..."London"

Virman  phone convo...

V:manvi I reached London safely and the show sponsers have arranged everything ...frm stay to food everything...so u  just chill and dnt wry ok wifey

M:ok ok glad that thy have arranged everything...but virat remember dnt eat any rubbish ok eat healthy  food... ...take proper rest and stay healthy..ok...and if at all u fall ill visit doc immediately dnt neglect u r health after all health is...

V:wealth I knw I knw ... manvi nw dnt wry ok I will be fine and hw can I fall ill wen I have a 24x7 nurse with me..

M:wat nurse...wen did u hire her I swer I will kill u virat...

V:hahha...u are my 24x7 nurse manvi...i was telling wen u are there to remind me everything...thn hw can I fall ill...ok ok nw I will keep the call nw and will call u bck later wifey...

M:ok virat take care

As usually as the days passed virat gt busy in his concerts and was very much successful in btw he wud take time and talk to manvi abt his experiences and hw happy he was ...

Virat was very much fascinated by everything ...new place  new ppl new friends...popularity,fame... everything seemed just  perfect fr him...

His friends ronny,tani,ria,robby,...robby was the only foreigner in their group and rest were all basically frm india...they friendship started cos of the common passion singing and their encounters (not dragging the part hw they became friends so I guess u all can use u r own imagination)..

Virat and his friends at restaurant "London"...

V:ronny wow yaar u are nt scared of u r gf  and u were flirting with tat girl so cooly...

R:oh cmmon virat she is my gf and she knw me very  well and also my flirty nature...so wud definitely nt mind it am I rite ria

Ri:absolutely ronny and virat am nt like u r wife who believes in tying down  ones freedom after all we all need space...

Rob: u are wrong in this ria she is his wife and she has all right on virat and tat shws hw much she cares fr him and loves him ...

Ria:being someones wife means doesn't mean tat u suggest each and everythng...fr ex yestday she had called virat and was asking if  he is taking gud care of himself eatng healthy food dnt do this dnt do tat cmmon she treats him like a bby thn a husband...and I knw virat was simply nodding to everything she wud say...

Roby:ok can I ask u one qstn...wat if someday ronny really shw interest in other girl thn wat u will do...

Ria:I will definitely  nt spare tat girl and I knw tat it wud never hppn am I rite ronny...

Ronny:absolutely..

Roby:hmm all I can say is True love is not about the I love you's or the 'I miss you's or its just  abt the care thy have fr each othere and caring fr someone dsnt mean tat he treats like a bby...and also letting go u r..

Ria and ronny:oh god roby u speak like a true cultured Indian boy I guess u are a foreigner by mistake u are tho full desi boy...anyways lets order somethg to eat and drink wat say guys...

Virat,tani,roby,ria nad ronny order fr their food...when virat orders  ria interrupts him again and says cmmon virat u r wife is nt there to scold u fr wat u are eatng cmmon man eat whatever u like to and also some hard drinks...virat finally listens to her and orders as per their suggestion...this is just the beginning as to hw his friends their lifestyle influenced his mind his thinking and now the bug enters his mind whether  whatever his friends were sayng was rite was he really happy in his life like hw their friends were...will he ever realize that all that seems perfect for him may nt be really perfect...but nevertheless virat was influenced...

Meanwhile

Manvi had sensed smthg  diffenrent in his tone...at first when he used to call he used to ask abt her hw she is any ppblm abt his concert ...but nowadays wenever he wud call she cud see some sort of frustration and him constantly sayng tat everything is perfect in his life nw no need to wry and nt to treat him like a kid etc etc...this behavior of him surprised her cos she was always like this and y was he getting angry bt thn thought that maybe cos of the wrk pressure...and thought tat once he comes bck everythg wud be fine..."wish manvi was there to remove the bug"

Precap  maya entry...

Note:

Pms sent to those who had liked chap 2...am nt maintaining any list...similarly nxt chap pm will be sent who had liked chap 3...so do press like button to receive pm incase like bttn doesn't wrk thn mention pm in cmment...and as always nt forcing anyone to comment...

some have their inbox full sry cos u wnt receive pm cos of that...

Do forgive if bored anyone or any other mistakes...

Future updates will depend on the feedback and i mean it

NEXT

Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awseome update
loved it
maanvi is so caring
virat was influenced by his freinds
roby seems nice guy
plz cont soon
thanks for the pm
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its true frends do influence yu bt only true frends take yu towards the right way and yu shud let them only influence yu ...
virat misunderstood the love care and jealousy as rule over him he was fascinated with the new world...
waiting for the next update its gonna be interesting ...update soon 😃
prathe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kulsum_virman

its true frends do influence yu bt only true frends take yu towards the right way and yu shud let them only influence yu ...
virat misunderstood the love care and jealousy as rule over him he was fascinated with the new world...
waiting for the next update its gonna be interesting ...update soon 😃

yes u r rite friends do influence    same is the case with virat...nxt update nt sure wen dear but will try to update soon possibly i may be late...
thanks fr u r comments😊
prathe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jia123sagar

awseome update

loved it
maanvi is so caring
virat was influenced by his freinds
roby seems nice guy
plz cont soon
thanks for the pm

yes roby is a nice guy he will always give rite direction to him...
next updtae dear nt sure when i guess i may be late but will try to give soon...
thanks a lot for u r comments dear😊