JJMD Written Update: 27th March, 2013

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Indra got arrested by mahishasur...Indra is in heavy iron chains ...and brought infront of danu...danu vents out all her anger for Indra for killing her sons...

mahishasur shows his respect to danu by offering her to sit on the throne of Indra...danu gets emotional to see the love and respect of her grandson mahishaur ...

she then asks mahishaur to sit on the throne of heaven...she was happy to see her life long dream coming true...

all the devtaas goes to the 3 Gods and plead them to save heaven from mahishaur ...

the 3 Gods Brahma,Vishnu and Shiva decides that even if they hv to fight a war with mahishaur they will fight it ...and release heaven from the clutches of mahishasur ...Ma Durga watching all this from her abode...

precap---------The 3 Gods asks mahishasur to leave heaven and hand it to the devtaas but he refuses and challenges the 3 Gods for war

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today was the first time I got to see an episode of this serial - previously, it was just reading the updates.

One thing that struck me about this serial is that Mahishashur is shown in particularly good light.  After he captures Indra, he presents him to Danu, and I found it hilarious that Danu just slapped him in return for his killing of Mahishashur's father.  I would have liked Mahishashur to have done what Tarakasura did - make the devas his slaves, and do things like making Vayu sweep, Agni cook, Indra wash and so on.

The other thing that struck me was that Ma Durga has a court of her own, and there were different devis depicting different animals - one w/ a pig snout ๐Ÿ˜†, one w/ a cat whiskers, and so on.  What exactly are they depicting here?  I thought that Ma Durga's different vibhutis were the female derivatives of various gods - wouldn't they have been the attendees in her court?

The final clip was a very flippant depiction of the tridevs - particularly Shiva.  First of all, there is no way that Shiva would go and challenge Mahishashur only at the behest of the devas like Vishnu would.  Besides, did Mahishasur ever actually fight them?  After he defeated the devas, the tridevs told them that the only one who could defeat him was a woman, and therefore, they invoked Ma Durga.

Anyway, let's see how the story evolves.
sitakshii thumbnail
@Vrish------loved ur funny description of Ma Durgas court room.๐Ÿ˜†
the one with pig snout  is Varahi Devi and the other one with cat whiskers is Narsinghni devi
Vr15h thumbnail
Oh, so the female form of some of Vishnu's avatars were making appearances here?  But didn't Mahishashur's era happen before all these - Hiranyaksha, Hiranyakashipu, et al?

Also, wasn't Amit Pachori supposed to be the one playing Mahadev?
sitakshii thumbnail
@Vrish ----dont expect anything logically and authentic in this show
Sagars hv got the special powers to change the Indian mythology ...
i was shocked to see the lady roops of Lord Vishnus avatars ...and also to glorify MA DURGA they hv butchered Lord Visnhus personality...LORD VISHNU is shown like sum cry baby ...

and Amit pachori left this show ...so a new actor is being shown as LORD SHIVA.

Vr15h thumbnail
Sita

The new Shiva is absolutely blechhh!!!  Vishnu - I'm trying to remember - did they show the same Vishnu in Imagine TV's Mahima Shani Dev Ki?

Another thing I forgot - one of the asuras around Mahishashur looked very familiar - did I see him as one of Narakasura's companions in DBSK, or somewhere else?

I forgot - is this serial a Sagar Arts or a Sagar Pictures serial?

The demonization of others to enhance the glorification of the central deity - unfortunately, it's now all too common.  In DkDM, they butchered even the characters of Parvati & Kartikeya to make Mahadev look good (like that's even needed).  The thing that surprises me in DkDM is their going out of their way to avoid showing Vishnu in a bad light, as he was in some of the Shiva Purana chapters (like Vrishab avatar & Jalandhar)  In the SP Ramayan, they've really taken Lakshman down a tad to further magnify the glory of Rama.  It's just annoying that mytho makers nowadays have no compunctions about not merely adding, but downright altering things that happened in the mythos.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Sita, Dibya๐Ÿ˜Š.
Vrish, the 8 Devis in Devi dham are Astha matrikas (check 1st pg of D & D about Ma Durga).
This is the last Mytho show by Sagar's for me.
Even in the last days if they show DSS version of Mahishasur & Durga ma fight, it'll be nice.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Minaxi

Just read that.  That makes it a lot more clear - thanks!

Is this by Sagar Arts (Gurmina Ramayan, MSDK, CGM, etc) or Sagar Pictures (JSK, Mahavir Hanuman, DBSK, Gagan Ramayan)

I too am pretty much avoiding Sagars these days.  DBSK was the last straw for me, although I have been taking peeps into the current Ramayan
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Sita

The new Shiva is absolutely blechhh!!!  Vishnu - I'm trying to remember - did they show the same Vishnu in Imagine TV's Mahima Shani Dev Ki?

Another thing I forgot - one of the asuras around Mahishashur looked very familiar - did I see him as one of Narakasura's companions in DBSK, or somewhere else?

I forgot - is this serial a Sagar Arts or a Sagar Pictures serial?

The demonization of others to enhance the glorification of the central deity - unfortunately, it's now all too common.  In DkDM, they butchered even the characters of Parvati & Kartikeya to make Mahadev look good (like that's even needed).  The thing that surprises me in DkDM is their going out of their way to avoid showing Vishnu in a bad light, as he was in some of the Shiva Purana chapters (like Vrishab avatar & Jalandhar)  In the SP Ramayan, they've really taken Lakshman down a tad to further magnify the glory of Rama.  It's just annoying that mytho makers nowadays have no compunctions about not merely adding, but downright altering things that happened in the mythos.

vrish i saw only few episodes of show Mahima shani dev ki...i didnot see LORD VISHNU in that show...so no idea whether he is the same Lord Vishnu๐Ÿ˜•
Sagar arts and Sagar pictures hv got their loyal actors ...u will get to see them in various sagar pictures and sagar arts shows,...they keep recycling their actors
This is  Sagar Arts show.