Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF : Fanaa..Destroy in Love (chapter 21 on pg 83, 26 feb /2017 ) - Page 60

bmbb thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey I m new here...I really liked dis story...I mean the concept is so different nd unique...plz update next chapter...I have been waiting for months to read next chappy...plz plz plz continue dis story...update soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bmbb

Hey I m new here...I really liked dis story...I mean the concept is so different nd unique...plz update next chapter...I have been waiting for months to read next chappy...plz plz plz continue dis story...update soon

First of all, Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you like my Story. I'm Struggling with my Schedule  but still Couldnt able to  Update earlier every freaking time. Trust me I don't like it about Myself too.
Edited by abhiya4evr - 7 years ago
abhiya4evr thumbnail

CHAPTER 21

In Manali

As soon Alina entered in the house, She heard a loud glass breaking sound.  "Arjun.. " She Call out him and rushed upstairs following the Sound. She came into room and left shell shocked. The whole room was in mess. Almost Everything from bed sheet to Cushions Even curtains were on the floor. Flower vases and Dressing table mirror were broken...pieces were scattered everywhere. And, Arjun was there sitting on the bedside, looking all raged. She understood What happened to the room. There was clearly Something wrong with him but She was relieved to see that he wasn't hurt.. definitely Angered by Something or Someone but not Injured.That Help alina settle her breath.Then She Carefully went to him and Sat beside him. She placed her hand on his. "Care to tell me what Cause this much anger? " She asked softly.

He got up on his feet. "It's dad," He Said furiously.

"What have he done? " She asked.

"Nothing. " He greeted his teeth "Absolutely Nothing ! "

"Arjun... " She tried to calm down him but he cut her off  "it's been almost a week , Alina. Almost a week Since He knows that his only Daughter has been Captivated by those Damn Warewolves.. And What He is doing to free her ? .. Nothing. " He started pacing in the room, moved his hands across his hairs impatiently as he Continues "He is doing nothing, Alina. He is doing nothing to Save Samantha. All he care about is his Mighty Clan Leader position. He won't Jeopardise it for anything or anyone. "

"Hey, Calm down. " She reached to him and held his hands. She felt Anger vibrating through his every Single veins. Even Breaking almost everything of the room didn't help him much in cooling off. She never seen him like this. "You are getting it all wrong, baby. " She says softly . "He care for her that's why he came to meet to you...isn't it? . He will definitely get your Sister out of those monster's hands. "

" He won't. " He Stated.

"Arjun... " She sighed.

"I talk to him, Alina. " He told. Her eyes shoot open "You went to meet him? " She Asked.

"No. I phoned him, and He said He will not break the deal, and won't enter in Warewolves territory no matter what. "

"What? " His words bring shock to her "You are kidding, right ? He has power and Sources... "

"And to use that power and Sources He has to tell everyone how He get to know about His daughter being in Warewolves territory. He has to tell them that He came to meet his 'not-so-obedient-and-got-Exiled-from-Clan' Son. " He crook his head from her and his eyes fell on the broken pieces of Mirror. Several reflection of his own image stared back at him.Alina Couldn't place his emotion when he utter those last words but his voice wasn't felt remorseful. His eyes remain fix on Mirror pieces as he continue "He believed in setting examples. Like the one He did when he threw out his own Son and took oath infront of everone to never See his face . " His expression harden as if he was reliving that memory,  "Telling Same people that he went to meet his Son might hurt his Superiority. Might affect his Position. "

"Oh " Alina gasped as His words shrink in. 

"I thought... " He trailed off as his eyes lingered on Every reflection of himself . "I was Stupid.. " He declare and finally look at her face as he continued with full
 Rage "I was Stupid. Stupid enough to thought that this time it would be different. This time He would choose Samantha over anything. Over His So-called Clan and position. He didn't came to Save me but he would go beyond any boundary to Save her life. "

"How could he leave his own daughter to die there. " She Said bewildering, It wasn't actually a question but Arjun reply nevertheless "Just lik the way he left his Son ."

"Arjun... " She Sighed and put her finger under his chin to get his full attention "Listen to me.. will you ? " he gaze at her but still seem so distant. "It won't help. Perhaps Your dad' decision justifying your Anger , but it won't help a single thing to your sister. She is still there... dying. She need help". Light flicker in his eyes as he process her words on what she was suggesting "Do you want to say.. " . She didn't let him finish before confirming him "Yes. If He is not going to Save her then We will. I know we hardly make it alive last time but We can do it again , Right? " . Arjun realised how right She was that His Anger over his dad wasn't going to Save his sister' life , He has to Act accordingly. He very well remember the last time when they were in Warewolves territory. Alina had to go there to get information about Warewolves secret plan. She did everything right and got to know about Some useful things but then Two of them had Caught her. They Had to fight with them in order to get themselves out of there alive. They hadn't killed those two Warewolves, though now he realised it would have been better if they had. Thanks to them, Other Warewolves definitely would have known about their little act of intrusion. Now Warewolves would be more alert and on Gaurd. Perhaps, Already expecting them coming Again. 

"We need a plan" Arjun said thoughtfully.

"Yup, We Certainly need a plan. " Alina Smile.

Anushka, Kiara and Rahul look at Rikki as if he had grown an another head. "What did you just say, bro? I think I heard it wrong." Rahul try to clarify Rikki' word. Rikki was totally unaffected with his friends bewildering faces. A voice inside his head keep Saying him that he had to do it So did it. The urge was Confusing but strong "Samrat, Naina and Arya are going to join us for Camping.I invited them." 

"And Why did you do that? " Anushka Asked, totally not happy with him. 

"I don't know. " Rikki tried to make them understand but he himself was very confuse about it that he couldn't form a proper reason. 

"You don't know? " Kiara raised an eye brow. Rikki rub his hands in his hairs as he continue "I was... I was having a conversation with Samrat When you guys were at  Second floor. I told him about our plan for night. That we are going to set Camps. Then he told me that he love Doing Camping. Camp fire and all that. And Then I Suddenly felt like Asking him for Coming with us and I did. I Still don't understand why I did it but there was a tiny voice in head... " He trail off feeling unsure what to Say. How could he put it into words without Sounding Stupid That he get caught by An strong urge which he himself didn't understand but couldn't ignore it either. 

"Great ! " kiara throw her hands in air. She was annoyed beyond words. She didn't like it at all. She look at Arya, who was with Samrat and Naina at the far end of ground floor Hall. Samrat Seem to telling them Something. Probably Same thing which Rikki just told them. Arya was Standing there facing his back toward her, So She couldn't See How he reacted about it. Was he  unhappy with this change in plan like her? Or.. Or He already knew about it all along. The Thought stuck her. He had to know it.

"We don't have extra tent for them." Rahul Stated. "We've got just two for us, Remember? "

"Samrat said He'll buy tent on the way of Camping site." Rikki meekly. Rahul, Anu and kiara watch him with Exasperated faces. He immediately lift his hands in a gesture of surrender  "I'm Sorry, okay."

Samrat Glance at the direction Where rikki was convincing his friends. "I guess It was for good that I Compel him to invite us for Camping when he was alone and let him break this 'big news' to others. I don't think We could handle if He had told them infront of us." He said in a low voice. 

"That bad reactions? " Arya asked.

"Yeah. No one seems to be happy, And Kiara is looking at you as if she is going eat you alive." Sam chuckled "She hates you, dude."

"Sam.." Naina warn him. 

"What? She really hates him, " 

"Good of her." Arya Casually shrugged, but That thing hit in his head. She didn't hate him.. did she?

"She hates you very much " Sam teased again with fake Seriousness. 

"I Understood." Arya said roughly, he had to Stop him, his words getting on his nerves. "Will you Just Drop it?" His voice  wasn't a requesting but demanding.

"No one hates my brother," Naina defend him. "She just doesn't like him very much. " She Said and Continue  "And, I don't blame her after The way Arya had behave with her thinking She is Someone She Clearly Isn't."

Hearing about That time, it seemed So long ago to Arya, The time when he was convinced Kiara was Maithili. He was quite Rough on her, in fact almost killed her. It was naina who saved her from him. Although, When he Finally realised he was misunderstood all along about Her, He apologised to her. After that, he always try his best to keep her out of trouble. But it wasn't an easy task, because in one way or other Kiara Raichand was always in trouble. She was like a magnet for  troubles. A truly very attractive magnet who along with troubles Attracts him very much. But naina Didn't need to know that. It was better this way..just within him.
When He look at Naina he Saw She was waiting him to utter something. He realised he had gotten lost in kiara' thoughts, and naina Seem to observe him. "What's going on this head of your's?" She asked Curiously.

"Nothing of your Concern," He replied.

"You were Smiling, " She Stated obvious. 

"So?"  He simply Said. She put her hands on hip and give him a warning look "Arya.." 

"Naina.." 

"Guys," Sam interrupted them. He stiffen, glancing past Their shoulders. "What happen? " Naina questioned him, irritatedly. 

"Kiara is Coming this way," He murmured, moving his eyes to them. 

"Why? " Arya asked.

"Possibly to Eat you alive " Sam joked. Before he could say anything more kiara came and Stood beside him, in front of Arya. He could See How annoyed she was with This Sudden development or just with him at first place. 

"Arya, " Kiara Smiled forcefully.  "May I have a word with you ? " She asked with fake politeness.

"I'd like to," He replied. Then he look at Sam and Signal him to take Naina from there. It was clear for all three of them that Kiara wanted to talk with him in alone. Sam noded, he held Naina' hand, and took her with him, leaving both of them alone. As soon they left, Kiara dropped her fake act of politeness. 

"What did you do? " She demanded.

"This Could be answer in many Ways, But What Specifically you are talking about?" He asked nonchalantly, lying against a pillar. 

She glared at him. "How did you Convince Rikki? "

"I didn't. Sam did."  

"Can I ask you why? " She tossed her hair back, Crossing her arms over waist. 

"You Should ask it to Sam," He Said plainly. "It's not like I'm dying to join you for Camping."

"Aren't You? " Her blue eyes glint with Challenge, daring him to lie her because She knew it better. At First, She thought perhaps it was just a coincidence That Arya Came here with Naina and Sam. But, Then He was joining them for night too. That was just too much Coincidences for a Single day.
She didn't know how He or Sam managed to Convinced Rikki , but she was Sure now that He came here for her. He came here because he thought pandher wasn't A Safe place for her. Exactly for the Same reason He Somehow had manage to be there with her through out the trip. He did it because he thought She wasn't able to look after herself .It irked kiara most. She could take care of herself, why people didn't understand this Simple thing?

"You are beginning to Catch my lies. This isn't a good Sign, Miss Raichand?" He Smiled, a dimple flashing Smile... and her breath hitched. She hardly register his words. Arya hardly Smile like that, but when he does it feels like dark sky had been illuminated by thousands of Sky lanterns balloons. Kiara had to remind herself that she was angry with him.

"For me or you?" She questioned.

"May be for both of Us, " He stare at her. His voice was Serious, and the way his eyes were lingering on her made her go weak at the knees. 
She took a deep breath, it wasn't going as she planned.She beginning to learn that Arya had a strong effect on her. Very Strong. This wasn't good. "I'm angry with you." She said it loud, more then for reminding herself than telling him.

"When you aren't ? " He shrugged.

Kiara roll her eyes "Why are you like this?"

"Like what? Good looking? Smart? Attractive? " He Suggested, He knew he was Annoying her , but He was enjoying it. With her he forgets his past and just wanted to live in that moment. 

"Irritating." She huffed  "Why are you so irritating? " . 

"Because it so much fun to irrtate you" He gave her a Charming Smile, and Kiara had to Shook her head, He was handling her with Calmness, He was Smiling more, wasn't showing His anger. What was wrong with him? She wondered.

His Suden change in nature was irksomely confusing for her. "I thought you said you don't like fighting with me, " She grumble.

"Sometimes, I do. " He admitted nonchalantly.

"I hate you, " Kiara announced annoyingly. 

"I know, " He said Calmly, Annoying her even more. 

"I hate you very very much, " 

"I know that too, " that Smile on his face didn't fade. 

"Aah, " She rub her forehead, badly wanted to hit him with Something  but Somehow Controlled herself and continue "Didn't you said This place is dangerous? Then what are you doing here? "

"Naina wanted to Come here. Couldn't leave my Sister alone with her boyfriend," he replied as matter-of-factly.

"So you're saying you aren't here for me, right? "

"What do you think? " He answer her questions with a question. His eyes stayed on her. 

"I want to know it from you," She Said clearly.

"Perhaps," He replied. She waited for more to hear but nothing came from him.

"Perhaps? That's it? " She furrowed her eye brows.

"Yup, that's it." He ended.

She wanted to yell at him, but she knew it wouldn't be any use. "I hate it, Arya. " She admitted "I hate When people follow me all around acting like I'm in Some kind of Severe danger. You think I don't understand what are you doing here? Well, I do. " She exhaled. She was feeling on the edge as she continue "I have gone through this all my life. My Parents, different different bodyguards, then Arav and now you. I don't understand what makes everyone go So overprotective about me. But I don't enjoy it. I feel Suffocated."

Arya felt slightly bad with her admission , but here He shared her parents Sentiments. She was in danger, She didn't know about that, but She could be a easily target of not just Maithili but Every other vampire who thinks poorly of Her real father Abhay Raichand. Who thinks he was a 'disgrace'. They could harm her or even kill her, Simply because, for them she shouldn't have exist at all. She was the Symbol of Abhay Raichand' humanly life. The Symbol of dishonour In their language. And Some people or in this case, Some Vampires neither forget nor forgive easily. 
Arya wouldn't let anyone harm her, That's why he was here. Although, He didn't understand Why Chand Raichand didn't stop her from coming here at first place. "If your parents are so overprotective about you, how could they let you come here? " He had to ask her.

"I lied, okay?" She confessed without any guilt. "They think I'm in college right now, working for Some Assignment in library then Staying at Anjali for night."

He shouldn't be surprised but he was. He opened his mouth to say something but kiara Shut him off "Don't you dare giving me any lecture," her eyes shoot dagger at him. "I'm fine here. I'm Safe. I can take care of myself, Just stay away from me," She ended. Didn't even stay there to hear what Arya had to say. She stepped away and went to her friends.

Arya left her watching go, "Stay away from you? " he muttered under his breath "Not happening."

Chand Raichand heaved a disappointed Sigh as he put the Cell phone back on his pocket. Things weren't going as he planned. He thought Arjun and Alina had finally find out Some Answers of his questions, but they hadn't. Arjun had phone him just to tell that They need more time. He told him about his sister and also that He was going to rescue her first. It wasn't What Chand expected to hear but He had no right to Stop Arjun from trying to save his Sister.. Even if he thinks This attempt might end up killing Both of them. 

Now he could just pray that they would be fine. He could just hope They would get Arjun' sister out from there without killing themselves, Because if Something happened to them He didn't know what He and Hasina would do. Alina and Arjun were their last hope to understand What Warewolves were upto. And, With every passing day Situation seems to going out of his hand. Hasina wouldn't be happy with this news. All she wanted to do was get done with this matter and take kiara back to London. She wouldn't happy to hear that they had to wait more. 

A knock on Door break in his chain of thought. "Come in," He said. His PA entered in. "Sir, Everything is ready for the meeting with Mr. Diwan,  " he informed.

"Has he come?"

"Yes, " His PA answered. Chand got up from his Chair and leave for the meeting. At least His business was still in his hand. Even if it all was just for a Show.

"That was the place where they found the dead body, " Gaurav the guide told them. After seeing the every other part of the pandher fort they came to see the Chamber. It was already around night, So their earlier Source of light 'Sun' had Sunk below the horizon. They all had to turn on their phones flashlight to actually able to see anything in pitch darkness of chamber. Kiara's body tensed as she heard the word 'dead body' again. She Smell Smoke, which was strange because fire had burn this area around 17 years ago. With Smoke She felt torcher and death in Air. The Environment had gone So Strange and Suffocating. Through the phone light She Saw many heavy rusty broken Chains, which were hanging on walls. One wall had rusty iron Spikes all over it which were now fill with Cobwebs and dust, the whole place was burn and broken. Their guide had told them that King used this chamber for Imprisonment. He was right, this place had been built that way. There wasn't even a single indication of Art or destroyed beauty, But only Symbols of torcher and Pain. It was horrifying. Suddenly Nausea hit her.

Gaurav was engage in telling about that dead body found and Everyone were listening him intently, Except kiara.She felt Claustrophobic for the first time in her whole life, Even though the Chamber was neither Small nor close in.On Opposite, it was Quite big. Still, She started having trouble in breathing and felt Sick in Stomach. She stepped back, didn't want to go any near to the Spot where that dead body found. Her friends voice were ecoing in whole Chamber when they threw questions at gaurav, None of them had notice her Stepping back, and She just wanted to get out from there, didn't feel like bothering them. She looked at her both sides but couldn't make out where was the exist door. She had to get out of here. She was Suddenly getting very restless, She took few more steps backwards in Restlessness , and then She bumped into Someone. Her phone slipped and flashlight went off. But even in darkness she knew he was Arya. He caught her phone before it could hit the ground. She immediately turn to him. She didn't know He was there. She had left him on ground floor.

"Kiara," She heard him Say. "Where you going?" He enquired, "Are you alright?  " He added when he didn't hear her Say anything  . She wanted to say she was but her voice Stuck in her throat. 

"Hey, What's Happen? " He really Sound worried this time. He placed his hand on her shoulder. 

"I...I can't breath here, " She Somehow managed to tell. 

"Shit, " he cursed. She Couldn't see his face Properly but felt him tense up. He immediately grab her hand and Said "Come with me ". She wasn't going to protest. As She tried to walk with him she Stumbled on her feet. "What the---?!"  Words left his mouth as he hurriedly hold   her from waist. She lean into him. He glance at her friends They hadn't Seen them and it was better this way. His priority was kiara, He needed to get her out of Chamber. He took her hand and placed it on his Shoulder. "Hold me, " He Said to her and before she Could understand what he meant, He lifted her up in his Arms and Started stepping toward the exit.

"I can walk, " She murmured.

"Shut up. Will you? " He said in dangerously calm voice, and then She didn't say anything.

He brought her out. Out in fresh Air. It wasn't that dark outside, As it was in Chamber. Sun had been replaced by almost full moon. It was illuminating the night well enough. Bird's Chirping had been replaced by Cricket' Voices, filling Silent Environment with their night song. 

He carefully made her Stand Near Rikki' jeep. She took It support to Stand, Still he keep holding her from shoulder. "Breath, " He said to her. She did what he said while Watching his worried face. She wanted to laugh at the irony of the situation, just few hours back She told him that she could take care of herself and then now here She was making joke out of herself infront of him. She didn't know what happen to her in Chamber all of sudden, but if she had told it to Anushka or any of her friends, then Arya hadn't need to Come to help her and She could have Save herself from feeling like A stupid. She thought about it now , Staring at Arya. 

"Feeling Better?" He asked with concern. She just Nodded Slowly. She did felt better out here in fresh Air, but That Sickish feeling in Stomach didn't go away. And then it was Strong. She placed her hand on her mouth, jerking Arya' hand from her Shoulder She rushed towards the back of the jeep, near the Shrubs. He came behind her. "What happen? " He asked, all worried and Confuse. She Signal him to go away but he didn't listen. And then She Started throwing up.

Kiara Expected him to leave her alone When Started Throwing up, But He stayed behind her. Not just that, He surprised her when He holds her hairs back for her, to keep them falling onto her face and with other hand he rub her back. 
"Easy, Girl." His voice Came from just behind her ear. His breath caressed her skin beneath her ear. And with that, Her whole body went on fire. She didn't understand was it because of Him or her sick stomach. It had to be latter one.She thought.
She threw up until her stomach went empty and when She felt it was over, She lean back into Arya. Her back rest against his chest. She stayed like that for few minutes until her breath became normal again.

"Better ? " He asked. She could feel his chest going up and down as he spoke. "Much better, " She breathed. He brought her back  toward the Front side of Jeep and made her Sit on the Passenger Seat. She Sat and Rest her head on  the Seat. Arya went to back side of jeep and Came with a Water bottle. He opened it for her. "Here," He said giving bottle to her. She took it and emptied half of bottle in one gulp. When She finished She put the bottle on driver seat, and Inhaled the Air then Exhaled. The Air was chilly, filled with the Crisp Smell of woods and slightly damp earth. It was Comforting and Soothing. She Started feeling good. 

She look at arya, He was standing leaning against jeep at her side. "Thanks, " She Said. 

"No Problem, Pleasure is mine. " he replied Casually. The way he said it made kiara Smile "I don't think There is any Kind of Pleasure in watching Anyone throwing up."

"You never know, " He shrugged.

"Sheesh, " She Shook her head weakly and Rest it again on back of the seat. "I told you, you're weird, "  She murmured lazily. 

"And you're insane. "

"Exactly, " She Smiled broader and close her eyes. "Crazy, Reckless, Insane and A good lier," She relaxed.

"In short, Troublesome. " Arya Sighed. He Stared her for long moment as she was Sitting there on the seat with Close eyes. He knew She was feeling tired and weak because of all that Vomiting Session, but otherwise She was fine. He hadn't wish to go back to that Chamber again but when Sam and Naina went to their search of 'Maithili' belonging', leaving him alone at ground floor. He couldn't help but to go back to chamber where kiara and her friends were. He was glad he went there. The paleness of her face had Scare him in the Chamber. She told him She couldn't breath and he could see that on her face. 

"What happened down there? " Arya enquired, breaking the silence. He had to know what went wrong with her all of sudden.

"I don't know, " She told, without opening her eyes. 

"Are you Claustrophobic? "

"If I'm then I just discovered it today. But, I don't think I'm. "  She replied.

"Then what happened? You were fine before going there, "

"I don't know," She replied again. She opened her eyes and Sat resting her back. She moved her hands in hairs and began tying them in a bun as she spoke "This whole place got Strange vibes and Chamber is just too high with it. Gaurav Said king used Chamber as torcher area and He killed many offenders there. Perhaps that's why the environment was So Suffocating down there, " She finished trying her all hairs in a loose bun. She continues "then Gaurav keep telling about that Charred dead body they found. And then it happen...I felt like I couldn't bear it anymore. " She Stopped speaking for a moment. "I'm a weak-hearted, I guess." She said thoughtfully. 

He wasn't agree with her and to Say the Same thing he opened his mouth but Kiara interrupted "Where is my phone?" She asked him as a matter of Urgency. He Remembered he had keep her phone with him in his jacket pocket After it got slip from her hand in chamber. He took it out "Here, " He handled it to her.
She immediately took it and Started typing Something.

"What are you doing? " He couldn't resist himself from asking. 

"Informing Anushka that I'm outside in Jeep, So that they wouldn't be worried about me." She sent the message and Said "Done, " .

"And What The reason you told her for being here Outside?" Arya asked holding his Smile. He knew She wouldn't tell them the truth.

"That I have to make an Urgent Call to my Mom, " She Smiled innocently.  Her phone beeped with incoming message tone. She read the message and Flash her phone to him "See, I got her 'Ok' " She said. 

"No wonder," He said Simply, but he was glad now no one would come here running looking for her. She hadn't told her friends before leaving Chamber, Once they had realised She wasn't there with them, obviously they had started looking for and Eventually Came Here. Now they Wouldn't be unnecessarily worried for her and He Could Stay alone with Her few more minutes. He could stand there for hours just to be near to her and Hear her talk.

"OK, I'm going to call my mom.Don't Say a word Until I disconnect the Call, " She requested.

"You were Serious about making a Call to Your mom ?" Arya look puzzled. 

"It's not like I lie everytime" Kiara roll her eyes. Then She call her mom , waving a hand infront of him to signal him to be quite. Arya just watch her as she talk with her mother. She lied her She was enjoying at Anjali's place. That's what She had told her parents. She talked only for a while then Disconnect the Call. She told him not to ask anything about it. She wasn't going to tell.

"Do We have to go back to Chamber? " Kiara Asked him meekly.

"Do you want to? "

"No, " She hurriedly Said. "I'm done with that place." 

"Then We don't need to, " He replied. "We can Stay here Until your friends Come, " he added.

"Sound Good, " She looked relieve. She didn't had to go through that Sick feeling and hear about Any dead body again. She felt terrible about it, 17 years and no one knew who he was. Someone killed him mercilessly and left his dead body to burn. No one deserves a End like this. She tried to clear her head from all that thoughts but it was hard. She keep thinking about it, no matter how much she tried to stop, and while doing So She Sudenly remind Something. She Eye at Arya who was Standing near her, leaning against jeep, his hands were crossed and back of his head resting against jeep. Kiara move to  one side of Seat, Remain Seating but her legs dangle out of Jeep.  Arya' eyes shoot open, he instantly react "Are you going Somewhere? " He stood Straight and Asked her, ready to give her a hand if she needed any help.

She Sat in that half in and half out Position Comfortably. "No, I'm not. I'm just want to ask you Something, " She replied.

Arya relaxed, He knew She always had Something to ask, So it wasn't a big Surprise for him. "And What do you want to ask me? " He said.

She Thought how to bring this up then finally Said "In Afternoon, When Gaurav was telling about Princess Maithili What had happen to you? ". Arya knew it was coming as Soon She said the word 'Afternoon'. He had found her looking at him when he was going through Some Guilt crushing moments. It was hard to forget what Maithili made him do. He fight with that feeling everyday but Coming back to this place had just freshen up all those bad memories. He obviously Couldn't share that with her, So He just said What She had Said to him "Strange Vibes, I guess." 

"You are lying, " She watched him with Squinting eyes.

"No, I'm not." He said Cooly.

"Now you are lying about not lying, wow !"

"Let's not quibble about this at least, " Arya said, heaving a long breath. He realised how Damn true it was when he said She was beginning to catch his lies. He wanted her to let go of this topic, but She was determined.

"We are not quibbling. It's you who is Lying, " She Stated.

"Kiara, " His Voice turned Warning "I will go inside and leave you all alone here If you keep Saying that I'm lying. " He didn't want to give her any advantage of knowing She was right.

"You won't." She said, but didn't look Sure about her Statement. 

"I Will," His tone was fill with Certainty, "Say that One more time and I will be gone". Fear flickered on her face. She obviously did want to Stay there Alone, neither do she wanted to go inside the fort Again. "Fine, I won't Say that Again, " She agreed.

"Good," He utter.

"So," Kiara began Speaking after thinking Something, "You are saying What happened to you In the afternoon was because of the Strange vibes. The very Same Reason I gave you for feeling Sick just few minutes back, right?

"Right, " He replied, knowing very well that Something going in her head. 

"Fine. " She rest her palms on Seat , the cool Seat Cover felt good against her Skin. "Tell me How I was looking when you found me in the Chamber ? "

"What? " He got Confused. Kiara didn't let go of anything easily, he knew that. She was very Stubborn,  but he didn't get what this question of her had to do with anything She wanted to know from him. 

"Tell me, " She demanded. 

He thought for a while before replying "Pale, Sick... kind of Claustrophobic."

"Disturbed, Agonised and lost, " She look directly into his eyes. "That's how you were looking back there at that time" . Arya fell Silent,  He wasn't surprised that he was looking As Same As he was feeling. What Surprised him more was that kiara was actually paying him that much attention and She reads him well.
Her blue eyes Search for an answer on his Face, they were as deep as Ocean and As Cold as Ice.She wasn't going to let it go. He felt vulnerable under her gaze. He had never told Anyone what he actually went through, Even to Naina. He only told her how Maithili got him after killing His family. Other things Naina had just guessed after seeing his Condition. He never wanted to talk it in detail. He wanted to keep that Every Torcher and Every pain to himself. He did not want to Share it with the fear of that it might lessen his Pain, might reduce his desire for taking Revenge. And He wanted Revenge. His desire for Revenge was as Raw as his thirst for blood. He wouldn't Survive either of them.

But, For the first time in his life He felt like Sharing it. He felt an urge to Sharing it with kiara. But He couldn't. It wasn't Something She would understand. He Controlled himself, He knew she was Waiting for his Answer. 

He cleared his throat. He Couldn't tell her the truth but He didn't want to lie this time. "This place, have given me Some bad memories, " He told her which wouldn't hurt her knowing. 

Kiara left Shocked, had not expected to hear that. She wanted to know more, Still, didn't push him to tell anything more. How could she? When She could She how hard it was for him to Say that. She didn't want to Cause him more pain than he was already in. It had to be Something Very bad , which was why His bad memories troubling him that much. It was enough for a day. She thought. She could ask him Some other day about it and If she would be lucky enough He might told her the truth.

"I'm Sorry, " She felt like saying it, Arya just watch her. "Bad memories are better Forgotten. And you here, reliving them.It's not good, you know?" She tried to advise him.

"I never wanted to relive them. Never wanted to Come here Again. " He Said in a low voice. 

"Still You Came, " She said softy.

"Yes,"

"Why?" 

"Because you didn't listen me, " He Simply accused her. 

"Oh, Is this you admitting that you are here for me? " She quipped,  A teasing Smile appear on her face. She wanted to divert his mind from his bad memories. She didn't like seeing him like that way.

"This is Me telling you to listen to me Next time," He Said Strictly. He saw her making a pouty face, through this She saw him her disappointment that He Still wasn't admitting the truth. "And Yes," He Close his eyes for a moment, then opened and breathed "This is Me Admitting I'm here just for you."  

A Wining Smile Appeared on her face."I wish I had a Camera on," She whispered, Resting side of her head against seat. "I made Arya Singhania Admit The truth. It isn't a Small thing, is it?" She concluded .He Smiled hearing her Say that. "Aren't you mad with me?" He asked Because He thought She would.

"I should, " Kiara acted thoughtful. "But Strangely, I'm not," She said honestly."

"I'm glad you aren't."  He utter, Staring her for a long moment. It felt so good like this. Being alone with Her, even it was just for few moments. "Are you always this inquisitive? " He asked teasing her. "Always curious to know what going with others? " 

"Actually, No. " She replied, " Not unless Something really interest me."

"So, You are Saying you are interested in Me? " He Acted Amused. 

"No." She said quickly, "it's like You interest me , but I'm not interested in you in that way, " She tried to Explained,  Fully knowing how lame she was Sounding. He raised an eye brow at her teasingly. 

"It's You Who came here Following me, not the other way around" She Said in her defence, pointing a finger at him. "So technically, you are more interested in me than I'm in you, " She said carelessly. Arya' smile drop, realising how the topic had taken a U-turn and He Couldn't bring himself to say anything in defence. Suddenly, A Voice of Something moving in Shrubs distracted them, He whipped around.

"What was that? " kiara asked, Seating Straight. Arya could hear fear in her voice. He moved near her without turning and hide her behind himself. "Stay back,  " He said to her, His eyes were at Shrubs, changed It's Colour As He Scan into darkness of Shrubs.Kiara clutched his shoulders tightly. He didn't See anything dangerous but he could feel it. Warewolves. Their Smell was lingering in Air. It wasn't good. Arya became full alert, Ready to tackle them if they decided to attack him. He watch all over his surrounding, but didn't find them. He brought his hand to hers which were on his Shoulder and hold it. He thought to take her back inside,  "What was there? " She asked again.

"It's a jungle, What you expect? " He said turning back to her, His eyes checking their surrounding again.

"Wild Animals? " She Supplied and He noded. He was about to tell her to go back to inside the fort, but Then his eyes fell Past her shoulder, At the main gate of fort. He Saw her friends were finally Coming out of the gate.He was relieved, at least now they would be going away from this place. Though, he didn't want to be Seen with kiara, it would bring lot of explaining not just to her friends but to Naina and Sam too. Thus, Before Anyone could notice him He told her to not to worry, took his leave and rushed toward his Car. 

"It's Pleasure Doing business with you, Mr. Raichand." Mr. Diwan Shook hand with Chand Raichand After meeting ended. "I'm glad everything Went good in meeting," Chand Said in a formal voice, As they made their way out of the Conference room. As it was Weekend, whole office was empty , even Stock holders and Investor Who were there for This important Meeting left Shortly after meeting ended.

"Everything went Excellent , Mr. Raichand. I have heard lot about You and your ways of doing business. Finally got to meet you and I must Say I'm impressed," Mr. Diwan Smiled and added "I feel it's going to be a profitable deal."

"I assure you about that." Chand lead him toward his Cabin. He told his PA to bring two cup of Coffee as He Sat on his chair and Mr. Diwan took next chair infront of him. They discuss the details of the Project and point out the things on which they had to Convince Investors. His eyes fell on a photo frame placing on the table. He turned it toward him, and Saw it was photo of Chand Raichand with his wife and Daughter.

"You have a beautiful family, Mr.Raichand. Your daughter Kiara is such a lovely girl,"  " Mr. Diwan Said, Surprising Chand every bit. "You know her?"

"I have met her once," He told him. Chand was clue less how possibly he could knew His daughter. Seeing So much Confusion on Chand face Mr. Diwan Continue "You know Rikki and Rahul? They are My Sons," He told him. 

Only then Chand Understood how he knew kiara "Of cause I knew them.They both are very Good friends of kiara," He smiled.

"Yes, They have became really good friends in Such a Short time. When few days back Rikki told me that They are going on a 2 days trip and along with Anushka and Anjali, kiara is also Going with them, I was quite Surprised " . Chand didn't understand what he was Saying. Mr. Diwan Continue "Anu, Anjali and My boys are childhood friends. They all have grown up together. So time to time they go for Camping trips. I'm glad kiara able to join them this time. "

"Camping trip ? " He Tried to clear his Confusion. Whatever Mr. Diwan was Saying wasn't making Any Sense to him. 

"You don't know, Mr. Raichand? They all have gone to a Camping trip for Anjali' birthday. They left this morning." As He told, Chand left Shock. He hadn't any idea about it. Kiara told him She was going to stay over at her friend home for night. He was Shock, and angry at kiara. She didn't know what kind of danger she had invited for herself.   He had to Control himself infront of Mr.diwan. He clear his throat and excused "I'm Sorry. I didn't know this. I was kind of too involved in this project from Past few days. My wife must have known this. " He smiled as Calmly as Possible.

"I understand," Mr. Diwan Said. "And you don't have to worry about Your daughter, She is Safe with my Sons,"

"I know, " Chand Said thoughtfully. He tried not be but beginning to be restless, He had to get her back before anything bad happens, Before any Warewolve or even vampire found her alone. "Where they have gone For Camping?" He asked him, tried to hide urgency in his tone.

"I don't know for Sure, but I guess... Pandher, " He Told. And with that, Colours of Chand' face drained.

***** The End*****

Thanks for reading. Thanks for keep loving this story even after Updates comes once in a while. I'm trying my best to be Regular, and till now, Failing Miserably. I'm Really hearty Sorry about that. Thanks for love and Support. And, Special thanks to Juhi and Shreya, Who  Send Pms for Me. Love you Guys.

bmbb thumbnail
Thank god finally u updated...update was awesome...where is maithili???...nd I really want to see a love triangle in this story...bas ab jaldi se arya nd kiara ki love story start karwa do...nd yeah plz update soon
abhiya4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bmbb

Thank god finally u updated...update was awesome...where is maithili???...nd I really want to see a love triangle in this story...bas ab jaldi se arya nd kiara ki love story start karwa do...nd yeah plz update soon

bmbb thumbnail
It's like one nd half month sincs u updated...plz update next chapter...can't wait
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing going Aish ;) Loved it! Waiting for Chand's rxn🤣 on Pandher
mehrunnesa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear plz continue regularly
i have seen pkyek all ff 😲has stopped
Yajneseni thumbnail
Hi. i am new here. love your writing. i never read any novel or stories(which exceeds more than 10 pages) in my entire life.😆 But i have completed all the 21 chapters in one day.👏 if you have written something else as well, plz share, coz i would love to read them. ⭐️And please write regularly. waiting for the next chapter. 😳