Ramayan

shocked and dissappointed-what are we doing guys?

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I wasn't in town for 2 weeks and what do i see when i come back? Gurmeet has slipped to no2! come on everybody, 2 comments everyday on his profile and viewing his articles and photos-is that such a difficult job?i know we hv been busy in bringing debi up, but along with that, we also must ensure that gurmeet does not lose his no1 position. If all the Gurminas join hands in this, Gurmeet will need no fake id to increase his rank...but thats the greatest problem, 90% of the gurminas and i am including myself here,are not so active, but i promise, henceforth i will do my part, can u all promise that as well. and please please guys make this forum active...please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guru will always be no 1 in our hearts
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: delhigirl

guru will always be no 1 in our hearts

of course Kay, but i also want him to see at no1 on the ranking charts.i know it does not determine his popularity, but you know na. the thing is why can't we all regularly comment on his profile?all of us.dare anyone beat him then!we have the power but we r not organized enough!thats the problem.come on everyone please
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gals just want that to happen. Atleast GURU needs little appreciation from us i believe.i want you guys to be active for him๐Ÿ˜› Edited by verode - 12 years ago
preet505 thumbnail
ya girls plz keep voting... me guru ko no 1 position par dekhna chahti hu... and debina ko bhi ek acche rank par dekhna chahti hu
VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

2 COMMENTS EACH DAY is ALL WE NEED.

COMMENTS and VIEWS ARE MOST IMPORTANT.
2 COMMENTS EACH DAY on their profiles
VIEW his PICS EACH DAY and MAX. 3 COMMENTS on EACH PIC.

THERE ARE 2 NEW PICS in EVENT PHOTOS, have you all checked.

Go on Facebook or where ever Gurmeet Debina FANS are and ask them to JOIN their FAN CLUB here and make 2 COMMENTS EACH DAY.

Most IMPORTANT, WE have to be REGULAR and COMMITED, just LIKE HIM. ๐Ÿ˜Š

14 comments in entire week make a lot of difference and you can even make more from other ID's.
If we all will depend on each other and think our commenting will not make much difference, then forget it.
Minoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
we all will do our best to bring him back to the position he deserves!!!

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

I wasn't in town for 2 weeks and what do i see when i come back? Gurmeet has slipped to no2! come on everybody, 2 comments everyday on his profile and viewing his articles and photos-is that such a difficult job?i know we hv been busy in bringing debi up, but along with that, we also must ensure that gurmeet does not lose his no1 position. If all the Gurminas join hands in this, Gurmeet will need no fake id to increase his rank...but thats the greatest problem, 90% of the gurminas and i am including myself here,are not so active, but i promise, henceforth i will do my part, can u all promise that as well. and please please guys make this forum active...please

You're bummed that Gurmeet has lost the #1 spot to Drashti?  Maybe you should take that battle to fellow Geet fans ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

At any rate, since all Star One shows are on the block, he'll have to get a new show to remain at the top.  Unless he & Debina plan to take a break
-Saruu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

You're bummed that Gurmeet has lost the #1 spot to Drashti?  Maybe you should take that battle to fellow Geet fans ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

At any rate, since all Star One shows are on the block, he'll have to get a new show to remain at the top.  Unless he & Debina plan to take a break

Yh I Think You Shud LOL๐Ÿ˜ˆ
And GHSP Isnt Ending BTW,Its Confirmed๐Ÿ˜ณ
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

i will be bummed if he loses to anyone! why only drashti! and i am definitely not a geet fan and hv no intention of battling it out with anyone.๐Ÿ˜›this is Ramayan forum and Gurmeet is part of Ramayan which is airing again, so i made a topic here just like a topic was made about Debina! what is wrong in it? i really did not understand what upset u ! won't u be happy as well if he is on no1. of course, i know these ranks don't matter, bt we all hv some childishness, don't we?i just wanna see him on the top , at least as long as his show is running, though i don't watch it anymore! i know once it ends, his rank is bound to fall sm time, but i hope he comes back in another show, if possible with Debi!๐Ÿ˜›