Lux Dance ke Superstars

Happy Birthday Priyanka!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Rani, you're so mean 😲 You never even told me it was for paich rofl.

And where is this girl, she hasn't commented yet -smirk-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I'm late! I know you know I'm in India, and I happened to get internet on my itouch. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I wish you all the best in life! Take care! <3 Tulip
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!😃 It was so sweet of all of you to wish me on my birthday and make it even more special!! Thanks again for making me smile!! I miss the DKS forum discussions!! There really is no forum like this one!! Now it's time for replying to everyone individually!! :) Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pimp

PAICHYY, we had our our fair share of memories that will never be forgotten...some that will haunt us for life (KHICHDI) muahaha! I don't want to glide off track, but this is YOUR day, so celebrate another year of your life to the fullestaich!  Take the day off tomorrow ;) hehe D.Corp/Aaich & Co. will manage.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY bizness partner! ðŸ¥³ðŸ¤—

Awww thanksss so muchh biz parts!!!!! Hahaha, I couldn't take the day off man!! Instead, it was the busiest day ever yet so entertaining!! 😃 Awww man the picture above made me  so happy and all smiles! 😃 SRK feeding cake to me! LOL best way to end the birthday!! That was the only thing remaining! hahaha and better yet that's my favourite cake! yummmyyy!  LOL I had a feeling you would throw in a tandoori chicken and naan in my srapbook on my birthday , but how nice I get a whole thread with all sorts of my favourites instead! LOLOL 
P.S- Please update me on what part of the D.Corp management I have missed so that I can contribute as well! LOL and ye ye so many sweets and chocolates!!ahhh my stomach's full! A bit too much excitement !! I can't eat all of that! hehe thankkk youuu!!!🤗 LOL thanks to the forum codesss!!I have no clue about any except the " 😃 and the 😛 " LOL
 O. M. G I just realized that isn't only a picture it's a siggy!! AHHH I am using it right now!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! 😃 You rockk!! 😎
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mihirism

Woohhhooo Happy birthday Paaiichh!!!

Your birthday gift(Kuch Khaas Hain) is under construction and should be ready in time 😛

Wish you all the best and have a great life ahead 🤗 D'virus Aaiich Company for life ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Mihir!! 😃 That was a really sweet present!! haha I wouldn't think I could get away with my stubborness! Yeaahh that's the way to go! 😆 so are you ready with tum jo aaye now? haha
Thanks again man!! You're cool! 😎
This content was originally posted by: achieve1

HAPPY B'DAY! Hope you have an AIICHTASTIC Day! 🥳

Heyyy!!! LOLOL OMG! That term should be used in any show with D and his dhinchaks in it instead of using "Dancetastic"! :S LOL!    Thanks achieveaich! I did have an AICHSTASTIC Day! 😃
This content was originally posted by: dmgmjht4ever

Happy Birthday Pri! You are a true sweetheart. Here's a little something for you. Sorry it didn't turn out so good :

Awww thank you Niki!!! That's such a kind gesture!! It's the thought that counts!!:) 
P.S- With D in it, nothing can turn out bad! ;) hahaha.
This content was originally posted by: -Shenaz-

Happy Birthday Priyanka...may God fulfill all ur wishes...Enjoy..:)

Heyyy! Thank you so much! That's so kind of you to say! :) 

😆 of course, it's the thought that counts! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH CPR! LOL I love the username! hahaha 😃
LOL t
he siggy reaching right on time is no biggie! hehe as long as it doesn't reach years later! ;)
LOL I told you earlier! I have no intentions of destroying his happy married life! Hahah you can call him your hubby , but I aint letting you spoil his happy life! :P hahaha can't help it, I am loyal to my favourites! haha 
Awww that article and the pictures were so adorable! Of course it is the cutest family ever!! I want to play with Aryan and Suhana! 😆 They're so adorable!! I am sure SRK wouldn't mind me entertaining them! Lol thanks again rani, hahaha I never mind my birthday being filled with SRK stuff, so if it's about me/him, it still makes me happy;more if it's about him though! :P You're amazing! 😃

This content was originally posted by: Tannistha

Happy Birthday priyanka, many many aaich returns of the day . may God bless you with a lot of aaich moments in your life and keep you happy.😊

Awww thanks so much Tannistha! 😃 That's so kind to say! Hope we get to interact in another DID forum someday! 😃