Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joiningnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for your suggestions. Actually I am in Canada and all the Therapists here are Canadians.  Its little different to go for therapy with them. Thanks for replying.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: joiningnow

Thanks for your suggestions. Actually I am in Canada and all the Therapists here are Canadians.  Its little different to go for therapy with them. Thanks for replying.

dear they may b difft but result"ll b the same!! and i wud suggest u 2 read Dr. Brian Weiss's books on past life regression!!!😊😊
and thanx 4 liking my reply!!😊😊😊
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
those who are saying dat soul will be of n no. of as there are 100 crore population in india and all.....

Soul cannot be defined in this way....i am trying to explain...its like sky...like suppose you have a window....from that window you see a portion of sky naaaa?????but whereas there is no end of shy...toh its just like dat....souls do belong to paramatma only...we can have a portion in this human body...its not like n number of souls...i hope this can make sense....
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jhinki143

those who are saying dat soul will be of n no. of as there are 100 crore population in india and all.....

Soul cannot be defined in this way....i am trying to explain...its like sky...like suppose you have a window....from that window you see a portion of sky naaaa?????but whereas there is no end of shy...toh its just like dat....souls do belong to paramatma only...we can have a portion in this human body...its not like n number of souls...i hope this can make sense....

dear its really difficult 2 define  a soul. but its also true souls do cum from other dimensions of earth also. if u read Indian Philosophy & Sipirtualism and Dr. Brian Weiss 's books where he'd got messages from the masters & knew abt infinite souls then may b it can b explained more easily.😊😊

and its also true that  all souls r part of supreme Lord whom we can call "Parbrahm". and its also true that soulmates r those souls which divided themselves in 2 parts though divide word is not the word 2 describe this!!😊
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tiny15

dear its really difficult 2 define  a soul. but its also true souls do cum from other dimensions of earth also. if u read Indian Philosophy & Sipirtualism and Dr. Brian Weiss 's books where he'd got messages from the masters & knew abt infinite souls then may b it can b explained more easily.😊😊

and its also true that  all souls r part of supreme Lord whom we can call "Parbrahm". and its also true that soulmates r those souls which divided themselves in 2 parts though divide word is not the word 2 describe this!!😊

right and dear i am a vivid reader of upanishads and vedas...😊