Idhayam 29 Mar - 2 Apr Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Laksh, thanks da - deyyyy Sri, do u have some inside
info???? Once Jagdu gave us iruttu kadai alwa by saying that Vaathu serial is wrapping up - solli 1 varusham aayachu, vaathu is still "duck ducking" !!!! Some thing in those lines???? And Eljay, Roja is sympathetic - Nithya joot vittutta, so Roja is carrying the cross - ungalai vera kashta paduthanumaa??? Intha kodumai yai izhuthu mooduvaa Roja, thaanga mudiyatta - wont punish
 friends !!
Thanks to the updaters! This serial is so boring, the updates are better:)

Originally posted by eljay

Thanks Roja for giving us a brief update.  That is all that this serial deserves, and I keep trying to dissuade my father from watching this serial daily. 

Incidentally, it was Shankar who chose to marry Nandini, this was not Kalyani's decision, and if Shankar agrees with what Mangu is telling him, it is time Kalyani washed her hands off this son.

But that is the sad part Eljay...all "good ppl" will not take any drastic action....the baddies will carry on and this ppl will keep on taking all the blames and accusations..!!😡 

Look at Kalyani's hubby, what a nut he is...why didn't he say anything when Shanky was chasing Kalyani out of the hse.??..normally its the husband who does this but ingga son is doing the chasing out and the father/hubby has kozlukattai in his mouth..!!😡😡😡 

Now Mr. Kalyani is sitting in nook & corners and brooding...wat's the point?? Manggu-kku ippo sukara dasai oddu thu thats why she is doing all these attams..!!🤢I am waiting for the day she has a great fall ie...real fall and not able to get up anymore to execute her plans.....cruel *b*..!!😡
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for updates...daisy still cant understand why Mangu hates Kallu so much? ...I can understand why she hate nandy but kallu was nice person and rich like her...

Mangu wants her daughter to take over the household responsibility - that is to hold the purse strings Look how she has craftyly maneuvered into taking over the hospital and named it after her daughter Saku. She would be happy if everyone (Kalyani kudumbam) kicks the bucket leaving only Bhasky for her daughter's sake.😡 That way everything will come to Bhasky which finally is her daughter's too.😕
Thanks for updates Smlaksh and Roja. Sanky is too much..order judge in court..its show how small is his brain...
hi guys...
oh ma god. i think ive missed quite a bit in this serial...
ill be back wid ma comments after reading updates startin from dec..😉
Thanks Rojakka for the crisp updates 😊 ...

Welcome back , bjda ðŸ¤— ... you haven't missed much ...