ABIGAILS PERFORMANCE AT THE NTA 2009 VIDEO ADD IT! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
@Prabzz

OMG OMG mwhah ahahhahaha😆 indian western remix thats sounds too good mwhah😆😆😆 liked that nice one mwahh😉

OMG OMG if it was Abigail & Aamir performing together ogm then i well faint all the way😆
OMG if they did performe together then it could be great if they performed to the title song of their show! also it could be too good if they did performe together on a romantic number omg that well be awseome na😉
Originally posted by -Crystal-

@Prabzz

OMG OMG mwhah ahahhahaha😆 indian western remix thats sounds too good mwhah😆😆😆 liked that nice one mwahh😉

OMG OMG if it was Abigail & Aamir performing together ogm then i well faint all the way😆
OMG if they did performe together then it could be great if they performed to the title song of their show! also it could be too good if they did performe together on a romantic number omg that well be awseome na😉
yh totallyyy 😛
wow really thats great when is the award gonna be shown hope someone uploads the video soon when its shown on TV, i wonder what song she will be performing to
Originally posted by rbb1

wow really thats great when is the award gonna be shown hope someone uploads the video soon when its shown on TV, i wonder what song she will be performing to

Yup hun its great news😃 cant wait to watch Abigails performance! she is gonna rock! the award cermony is tomorrow and i think it well get showed in a week or 2 it well air on colors!

when it airs then it well get opload it as soon as posible!😃

me tooo sweet herat i am wonderign the same that which song she is performing to...
wow ,wow ,wow i m so happy i m dying 2 c abigail ........abigail rockss
cnt wait 2 c my lovely abigail on stage i miss her lyk hell
i hope she perfom with aamir i ll definatly go mad...
plzz tell me when is it gnna cum on air
Originally posted by rakun 4eva

wow ,wow ,wow i m so happy i m dying 2 c abigail ........abigail rockss
cnt wait 2 c my lovely abigail on stage i miss her lyk hell
i hope she perfom with aamir i ll definatly go mad...
plzz tell me when is it gnna cum on air

Hii dear

me soooo happy tooooo and i am dying to see abigail too hun abigail truly rocks well said hun😃
Cant wiat either me sooo excited yaaaaay! me missing her sooooooooooooo much!
I really badly hope abigail and aamir performes together but dont think aamir well performe! lol if they did then i well have gone mad too lol i well faint on the spot mwahh!

well the Award cermony is tomorrow and i think it well air next week and if not next week then after 2 weeks it well air on colors i think it well air next week!😃
Originally posted by -Crystal-

Hii dear

me soooo happy tooooo and i am dying to see abigail too hun abigail truly rocks well said hun😃
Cant wiat either me sooo excited yaaaaay! me missing her sooooooooooooo much!
I really badly hope abigail and aamir performes together but dont think aamir well performe! lol if they did then i well have gone mad too lol i well faint on the spot mwahh!

well the Award cermony is tomorrow and i think it well air next week and if not next week then after 2 weeks it well air on colors i think it well air next week!😃

yh i tottaly agree abigail rockss cnt wait 4 two weeks thx again 4 givin me dis newz u made my day i m freakn so happy i m jumping and dancin i told my friend she is also big fan of amigail.....we alwayz talk abt amigail @ college

yh i tottaly agree abigail rockss cnt wait 4 two weeks thx again 4 givin me dis newz u made my day i m freakn so happy i m jumping and dancin i told my friend she is also big fan of amigail.....we alwayz talk abt amigail @ college

I cant wai either dear! me soo excited! awwww u welcome sweety no thanxxx! awww me soo happy i maked your day actually my day is made to by this news😃 awww i did teh same when i got teh news😳 omg woow great do she also have an account here?
LOL great i also do the same wiht my friends soo many of my friends are die hard fans of abigail just like me😃
nah she doesnt ve an account shez a lazy cow lol
same here my all friends love abigail even my sis bt dey r jus lazy 2 make an account lol

nah she doesnt ve an account shez a lazy cow lol
same here my all friends love abigail even my sis bt dey r jus lazy 2 make an account lol

LOL mwhah ok hope they join us here in the forum one day😃

god me sooo exciting cant wait for Abigails performance! she is gonna rock!

the award cermony is starting hopefully in 17 hours omg cant wait!

Abigail is gonna set the stage on fire👏👏👏

me want to know which song or songs she performes to and which act she is doign and about her outfit too me cant wait yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay😳