Rajuben..initial reaction

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey everyone!    so let's discuss what you guys thought about the first episode of Rajuben (which aired on Monday-yesterday)?    My initial reactions- Shilpa (Rajuben) fits the role to the T! I like her husband-he's cute! It's very slow paced though..and one can get a little confused with all the flashbacks... My rating out of 5 for the first episode a 3!    Do give your initial reactions! 😊 Shweta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
u knw that hubby thing was cute...........
i luved it..............
i cnt wait till next monday
kassam057 thumbnail
I loved it too...so much better than saas-bahu serials! Shilpa Shukla is so perfect for the role...and at first it was a bit confusing with the flashbacks but you get the hang of it. Looking forward to next week :D
jassie_17 thumbnail
i think she was brilliant....the way it shows her diverse roles in it...itz great....but yeah itz quite confusing initially but i think we'll definitely catch up on that....
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
intriguing and interesting.
two thumbs up for shilpa shukla's awesome acting
blueblue3 thumbnail
i think Rajuben series is probably the best one! The others are pretty interesting as well but my fav happens to be this one :)
skeptical thumbnail
Hi everyone .................. haven't seen any of the episodes aired so far.  Could anyone tell me when the show is telecast and the repeat one too? 
Thanks ............... I am Skep
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
its the best amongst all of them