India-Forums

   

What is Preetika Raos New Passion?

Checkout the video to know about the new passion of hot television actress Preetika Rao.

Added on 5/13/2014
By : tellybuzz

Overall Rating :
Rating

Rate Me... Rating Saved!
Report Abuse

View : 9550 Comments : 11 Video Courtesy : www.india-forums.com

URL

Total Votes : 19
crazy4_rabbave, abin11, ZainXAaliya, Febi_Love_Pree, saba_90, Nilanjana_20, -S.S-, ExclusiveChic, Gratitude_Me, shahz, richmich, nancy97, NidaJavidTaaRey, adinats07, Nels, Aisha.K, adithyan, Maneesha_Shanak

Related Celebrities:
Preetika Rao , Suchitra Pillai , Naved Aslam , Harshad Arora

Related Shows:
Beintehaa

Related Channels:
Colors

User Comments on video titled "What is Preetika Raos New Passion?"
Join India Forums for free to comment on this video. Have an account already? Use Quick Login to comment.

Posted on: 16 May 2014 at 2:55am
keep rocking Preetika Rao and Harshad Arora

Report Abuse
Posted on: 14 May 2014 at 11:36pm
Preetika is really good as Aaliya. She looks like a doll . Love her passion and watch this segment. So nice

1 member(s) Liked the above comment :
conniepeter

Report Abuse
Posted on: 14 May 2014 at 1:14am
Aww cute!! Love you Preetika Rao and Harshad Arora. Beintehaa is rocking Heart

1 member(s) Liked the above comment :
meenalkan300592

Report Abuse
Posted on: 13 May 2014 at 2:52pm
I find hand reading really fake and weird. Yes our future is written in our hands but only God knows it. No body can read it. The readers give 80% fake news and the rest 20% is simply guessed

1 member(s) Liked the above comment :
CATCHING_EYE

Report Abuse
Posted on: 13 May 2014 at 12:42pm
That's awesome baba Aliya
Preetika Rao

Report Abuse
Posted on: 13 May 2014 at 11:55am
LOL! Wasn't this suppose to be a fake news?

1 member(s) Liked the above comment :
CATCHING_EYE

Report Abuse
Posted on: 13 May 2014 at 8:55am
Love u Preetika.Beintehaa is the best show ever and Preetika Rao and Harshad Arora hv the bestest chemistry ever

1 member(s) Liked the above comment :
shahz

Report Abuse
Posted on: 13 May 2014 at 8:55am
Love preetika di.she is si beautiful love preetika di

Report Abuse
Posted on: 13 May 2014 at 8:49am
Love preetika rao & harshad arora Heart

1 member(s) Liked the above comment :
shahz

Report Abuse
Posted on: 13 May 2014 at 8:41am
our multi talented Preetika Rao..we love u..

2 member(s) Liked the above comment :
shahz, Maneesha_Shanak

Report Abuse

Mohit Raina Talks about his character Chakravartin Ashok Samrat.
Watch the video above to see what Mohit ...

Views : 350 | Comments : 1

Arjun Bijlani is not feeling well.
Check out the video above to see what ...

Views : 462 | Comments : 0

Mumbai Tigers Message for Ahemadabad Express.
Hit the play button to see what message ...

Views : 58 | Comments : 0

Mohit Raina talks about the rumors surrounding Mouni Roy and himself
Hit the play button to check out how ...

Views : 149 | Comments : 0

Checkout the post leap introduction of Chakravartin Ashok Samrat.
Want to know the new characters and ...

Views : 83 | Comments : 0

Wassup TV - Episode 3
Look into what happend in 2010. Karan ...

Views : 1669544 | Comments : 469

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Promo
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Promo

Views : 1046090 | Comments : 1081

Madhu in fear of losing RK; comes to meet him
Madhu in fear of losing RK; comes to meet him

Views : 1014420 | Comments : 354

Wassup TV - Episode 37
Wassup TV - Episode 37

Views : 965719 | Comments : 358

Drashti and Shaan performing for Indepandance special on Jhalak
Drashti and Shaan performing for ...

Views : 790916 | Comments : 288

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index